Aquaman(Smallville) vs The Cyborg (Smallville)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Aqua-pimp
The fight is on the beach and nobody get's prep or whatever ..

Discus!!! cool

Tassadar
If its on the beach, Aquaman takes it.

Deathstroke
Is Cyborg water-proof?

AQUA-MARINER
at the beach aquaman would win cause he would jump in the water and never tire so cyborg would either one jump in and fight were he would never even touch A.C. or he would get bored and quit the fight so either way cyborg loses cool

guy222
Originally posted by Aqua-pimp
The fight is on the beach and nobody get's prep or whatever ..

Discus!!! cool

i like smallville taking aqua

Supreme being
Originally posted by AQUA-MARINER
at the beach aquaman would win cause he would jump in the water and never tire so cyborg would either one jump in and fight were he would never even touch A.C. or he would get bored and quit the fight so either way cyborg loses cool

Huh huh but the way you have classed it wouldn't it also be fair to say that aquaman diving in the water could be classed as him running away therefore losing the battle.

Cyborg for the win unless Aquaman can get him in the water which if Cyborg is smart he will avoid.

AQUA-MARINER
Originally posted by Supreme being
Huh huh but the way you have classed it wouldn't it also be fair to say that aquaman diving in the water could be classed as him running away therefore losing the battle.

Cyborg for the win unless Aquaman can get him in the water which if Cyborg is smart he will avoid.

not really the water is part of the beach....in my statement cyborg left complaetly no expression

Lucid Lui
Water Balls FTW.

Supreme being
not really the water is part of the beach....in my statement cyborg left complaetly no expression

confused What and diving in the water isn't leaving the battlefield. The thread starter stated the fights on the beach not in the water although perhaps its safe to assume that Aquaman is allowed use of the water therefore making this fight a curbstomp in aquamans favour making this match irrelevant.

Darth Macabre
Originally posted by Lucid Lui
Water Balls FTW. Don't you have to be in the water for those to work?

AQUA-MARINER
Originally posted by Supreme being
confused What and diving in the water isn't leaving the battlefield. The thread starter stated the fights on the beach not in the water although perhaps its safe to assume that Aquaman is allowed use of the water therefore making this fight a curbstomp in aquamans favour making this match irrelevant.

ok soo r u saying that when u go to the beach u say to ppl hey im going to the beach and then u never get into the water because thats not part of the beach? confused

Lucid Lui
Originally posted by Darth Macabre
Don't you have to be in the water for those to work? Iunno. *shrugs*

lorddreamer
ok soo r u saying that when u go to the beach u say to ppl hey im going to the beach and then u never get into the water because thats not part of the beach? confused

The beach is just the sandy part, dude. Its just that you can't have beach without water, so its redundant to say 'we're going to spend the day at the beach and possibly go into the see which is right beside it' get it?
Anyway, i give it to Cyborg. Ac isn't getting a chance to dip in his big toe. Cy is pretty quick.

AQUA-MARINER
Originally posted by lorddreamer
The beach is just the sandy part, dude. Its just that you can't have beach without water, so its redundant to say 'we're going to spend the day at the beach and possibly go into the see which is right beside it' get it?
Anyway, i give it to Cyborg. Ac isn't getting a chance to dip in his big toe. Cy is pretty quick.

i understand what u mean...so i'll put it ike this ac wet wins other wise crborg wins

sexyking

roll eyes (sarcastic) I wont say anything as it seems Supreme being and lorddreamer have educated you on the subject.Cyborg wins very easily unless the fights in water which its not as you have been told.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.