DC universe vs ultimate marvel universe

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

xmeat
Nuff said

Galvaclaw
If this was the normal marvel Universe it would be a draw. Ultimate marvel tends to operate on a lower power level. DC wins 10/10.

Symmetric Chaos
DC for the majority

UMarvel hasn't shown enough examples of truely incredible power compared to DC.

xmeat
indeed

xmeat
respond

xmeat
i pick dc universe

NoFate007
DC Universe. Like stated above, Ultimate Marvel has lower power levels than 616, and they just wouldn't be able to put up the good fight.

Draco69
Galactus is just a big robot with spaceships. Ultimate Marvel dies horribly.

And ultimate marvel is just an alternate reality in the Marvel multiverse as seen in Exiles. So ONE universe going up against an entire omniverse in DC....

Soljer
Originally posted by Draco69

And ultimate marvel is just an alternate reality in the Marvel multiverse as seen in Exiles. So ONE universe going up against an entire omniverse in DC....

Hmmm, but that Galactus WAS stated to have destroyed billions of planets with Superhumans that far surpassed Ultimate Earth's.

shifty

Mr Master
Originally posted by Galvaclaw
Ultimate marvel tends to operate on a lower power level.

Actually,

Ultimate Universe alternates are more powerful than thier 616 counter-parts.

Franklin had boosted the Fantastic Four's powers to "Ultimate" Universe levels:

http://img297.imageshack.us/img297/3093/ult5xn.th.jpg

John Storm can heat up like a Star.

Reed can stretch into Space.

Susan's Force Field can smash defensive shields and armored Hulls from Earth to Space like nothing.

Evo
DC all the way, but if it was against the regular MARVEL I would go with them.

guy222
Originally posted by xmeat
Nuff said

ultimate marvel ftw

Draco69
Originally posted by Mr Master
Actually,

Susan's Force Field can smash defensive shields and armored Hulls from Earth to Space like nothing.

What ARE you talking about? The Ultimate FF aren't nearly as powerful as their 616 counterparts. This was clearly displayed when they couldn't even handle a zombified FF. Ult. Sue Storm got in duel with a zombified older Sue Storm. Zombie Sue kicked her ass and showed her whose boss.

Ult. Sue Storm couldn't even hold a statue (although big) with her forcefields.

Ult. Johnny Storm's max heat isn't even as hot as the sun when his "nova" attack was used on Namor as his clothing and the ground still remained.

Ult. Mr. Fantastic isn't nearly as smart as 616 Richards and his max streching distance is about a half a mile.

Ult. Thing is the only one who seems to be as tough as his 616 counterpart.

The Ultimate universe by far is weaker in most cases than the 616.

Even Phoenix is nothing more than a split personality that Jean has in the Ultimate verse.

Plus the pic isn't even from the Ult. comics...

xmeat
Originally posted by guy222
ultimate marvel ftw why

Mr Master
What ARE you talking about? The Ultimate FF aren't nearly as powerful as their 616 counterparts. This was clearly displayed when they couldn't even handle a zombified FF. Ult. Sue Storm got in duel with a zombified older Sue Storm. Zombie Sue kicked her ass and showed her whose boss.

Ult. Sue Storm couldn't even hold a statue (although big) with her forcefields.

Ult. Johnny Storm's max heat isn't even as hot as the sun when his "nova" attack was used on Namor as his clothing and the ground still remained.

Ult. Mr. Fantastic isn't nearly as smart as 616 Richards and his max streching distance is about a half a mile.

Ult. Thing is the only one who seems to be as tough as his 616 counterpart.

The Ultimate universe by far is weaker in most cases than the 616.

I'm a little confused here, I might be off so bare with me.

Is this Ultimate Universe from these FF titles?
http://img179.imageshack.us/img179/4075/ff5mb.th.jpg

Plus the pic isn't even from the Ult. comics...

I added in my post it's Franklin boosting their powers to Ultimate levels.

guy222
why

hello

xmeat
Originally posted by guy222
hello hello wwhy

Fanboy

Do you have scans of Exiles in Ultimate Marvel?

juggernaut66666
Actually,

Ult Silver Surfer can only shoot electricity from his fingers and he is also capable of screaming btw got beaten by Iron Man and Captain America was also owning him badly.
Ult Mar-Vell also sucks ass big time.

Martian_mind
Wouldn't Ultimate marvel be totally outnumbered?They don't have nearly as many heroes or villians as DC and they lack alot of necessary firepower to take out the big guns.

Draco69
I'm a little confused here, I might be off so bare with me.

Is this Ultimate Universe from these FF titles?
http://img179.imageshack.us/img179/4075/ff5mb.th.jpg

I added in my post it's Franklin boosting their powers to Ultimate levels.

The Ultimate Universe is nothing more than an alternate reality in the Marvel Multiverse. It was shown in Exiles. Hell it even has a number like the rest of universes.

There's nothing "Ultimate" about it. It's just called "ultimate" because it's flashy and "new".

It's just a modern retelling of the 616 universe with much more realism. Which means that they aren't stupidly powerful like in the 616 verse.

Which is why instead of Galactus being a cosmic being...he's just a oversized spaceship with a big laser cannon.

xmeat
ultimates suck

Fanboy
The Ultimate Universe is nothing more than an alternate reality in the Marvel Multiverse. It was shown in Exiles. Hell it even has a number like the rest of universes.

There's nothing "Ultimate" about it. It's just called "ultimate" because it's flashy and "new".

It's just a modern retelling of the 616 universe with much more realism. Which means that they aren't stupidly powerful like in the 616 verse.

Which is why instead of Galactus being a cosmic being...he's just a oversized spaceship with a big laser cannon.

Do you have scans of Exiles visiting Ultimate Universe?

Draco69
Originally posted by Fanboy
Do you have scans of Exiles visiting Ultimate Universe?

They never visited. However in the Crystal Room, the monitor clearly showed the Ultimate X-Men battling Magneto. The Ultiverse was shown several times in the Crystal Room.

Mr Master
Ey Draco,

What's with the Wiki bio on the Ultimates, is that all false?

It says Reed doesn't need Food, Water etc...

It also says he can stretch his Brain to become a Human Computer.

I'm not one to bank on Wiki bios, but you seem to know about these "ultimates."

Thoughts?

Draco69
Ey Draco,

What's with the Wiki bio on the Ultimates, is that all false?

It says Reed doesn't need Food, Water etc...

It also says he can stretch his Brain to become a Human Computer.

I'm not one to bank on Wiki bios, but you seem to know about these "ultimates."

Thoughts?

That's true. Mr. Fantastic's stretching ability (in terms of verstality) is somewhat above 616's. However he isn't as smart. And his limit of stretching distance is not on par with 616's.

He has better control over his body but it's expanding ability is limited.

xmeat
just like ulti.thor cant access as many abilities as 616 version.

spetznaz
Originally posted by Galvaclaw
If this was the normal marvel Universe it would be a draw. Ultimate marvel tends to operate on a lower power level. DC wins 10/10.

Wow, someone who actually understands that on the macro-level the DCU and the MU are equal.
I totally agree with your statement. 100%. The DCU and the MU would end up in a draw.

(I also agree with you that the Ultimate Universe, overall and apart from a few characters here and there, tends to operate at a lower power level than the main-stream 616 MU. Thus it would lose against the DCU).

Thanks for talking sense Galvaclaw.

GalacticStorm

The omniverse would include Marvel so that doesnt make sense.

The omniverse is everything. The fact that Marvel and DC both acknowledge each other by canon as being different multiverses within an omniverse proves that.

Some people would try and argue that the fact that because there are proclaimed omniversal threats that this would contradict such a notion, but since when have such threats actually affected anything other than their comic labels universe/multiverse? confused Its all talk. Will never happen because of copyrights.

xmeat
bump

Galvaclaw
I'd point out that scan of the fantastic four is from the late 90's and predates the Ultimate line of comics by a few years. So it's meaningless.

xmeat

Which is why instead of Galactus being a cosmic being...he's just a oversized spaceship with a big laser cannon. its also amazing how i went to other forums and people said ultimate marvel was more powerful than 616 marvel.

Sparkz
its also amazing how i went to other forums and people said ultimate marvel was more powerful than 616 marvel.

Evidence would point to that being wrong.

guy222
hello wwhy

Marvel>DC big grin

Redatom65
great philosophy -_-

xmeat
Originally posted by Sparkz
Evidence would point to that being wrong. you dont say

Sparkz
you dont say

Oh no I do say.

guy222
Originally posted by Redatom65
great philosophy -_-

laughing out loud

I thought so.

xmeat
bump

xmeat
bump

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.