Extremis Iron Man versus Cyborg Superman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

masterbruce
Assume Iron Man also has spidersense.

Who wins.

They fight in NYC.

Soljer
Hank Henshaw.

batdude123
Wow.... no expression

Soljer
Originally posted by batdude123
Wow.... no expression

Cosigned.

Tony couldn't take Kal El, much less Henshaw.

grey fox
When will people hop off of Starks incredible Iron-sack ?

masterbruce
Originally posted by grey fox

How do you know it's incredible? embarrasment

Entity
All Superman threads are pointless!
No one with a S on there chest or some type of Kryptonian heritage can ever lose except maybe to someone else with an S or Kryptonian heritage. There are just to many Superman fans that will come out of the woodwork and start spouting off every single unbelievable PIS thing they have ever done. Or start with all the T-vo crap. Then when you start to use what weaknesses they have or some instances where someone else actually got the upper hand they either cry non-canon or PIS. Of course they don't mind when people use non-canon or PIS for a Supercharacter.
Like I said all Superthreads are pointless.

But as for my opinion, Tony could do it with the Extremis upgrade. Hell he can even tap into other computer systems from anywhere in the world now. Tony is a genius I am sure he's figure out a way to get at the very least a few wins. IMO

Entity
Originally posted by grey fox

LONG before people hope off Supes! smokin'

By Crom!
Originally posted by Entity
No one with a S on there chest or some type of Kryptonian heritage can ever lose except maybe to someone else with an S or Kryptonian heritage. There are just to many Superman fans that will come out of the woodwork and start spouting off every single unbelievable PIS thing they have ever done. Or start with all the T-vo crap. Then when you start to use what weaknesses they have or some instances where someone else actually got the upper hand they either cry non-canon or PIS. Of course they don't mind when people use non-canon or PIS for a Supercharacter.

But as for my opinion, Tony could do it with the Extremis upgrade. Hell he can even tap into other computer systems from anywhere in the world now. Tony is a genius I am sure he's figure out a way to get at the very least a few wins. IMO

Cyborg Superman has taken over the Magistrates worlds tech, the Magistrates are at least the Eternals of Titans equivalent. How is Tony honestly going to do this?

Vs. threads no

smile

Tassadar

Tap into computer systems all over the world? Cyborg Supes has been doing crap like that for years, against tech far more sophisticated than anything IM has ever seen.
Tony is a genius? Compared to CS, he's a toddler who knows how to use the dials on the heat pad in his crib.

Supreme being

Actually if a character or characters are consistently shown able to perform high end feats then thats what they are capable of. A lot of people have problems with superman or the S family's feats but thats the capabilities of their character whether we like it or not.

And there's no way in hell Iron man wins cyborg superman for the win.

Supreme being
LONG before people hope off Supes! smokin'

And i believe you meant LONG before people hop off Supes! not "LONG before people hope off Supes!" smokin'

bigbran
Originally posted by masterbruce

Who wins.

They fight in NYC. no expression

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by masterbruce

Umm . . . confused . . . OK

I think Extremis could still take over his cybernetic parts

Soljer
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
Umm . . . confused . . . OK

I think Extremis could still take over his cybernetic parts

You'd be wrong. Have you ever read a comic that featured Henshaw?

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Soljer
You'd be wrong. Have you ever read a comic that featured Henshaw?

OK

No I have never read a comic that featured Henshaw.

TricksterPriest
Cyborg Superman was doing Superman level feats in addition to his vast powers of computation and computer skills. IM's Armor will be hacked, and then Tony Stark will tragically die of a heart attack. Induced by a massive electrical shock from his life support system. Cyborg wins.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.