Captain America vs. Bishop

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Wonder Man
Bishop has a lot of power. Supposedly he knows how to take people out with some of his advanced tech.
He was trained to be a special agent at beating heros.
Cap was made to handle just that kind of enemy.
Do you think Cap can defeat Bishop who takes down enemies almost randomly?

guy222
Originally posted by Wonder Man
Bishop has a lot of power. Supposedly he knows how to take people out with some of his advanced tech.
He was trained to be a special agent at beating heros.
Cap was made to handle just that kind of enemy.
Do you think Cap can defeat Bishop who takes down enemies almost randomly?

yes capt ftw

inamilist
I'd say it depends on the starting conditions.

If there is some distance between the two and Bishop has his future tech weapons + some energy stored, he could probably tag Cap and do some damage. However, Cap could also tag him with his shield, which might just put the X man down. I say 6-7/10 for Bishop

However, close range, Cap has a huge advantage over Bishop in h2h, but Bishop could be really dangerous with a powerful energy blast or two at point blank range. 8/10 for cap here.

braz
id say Bishop most likely takes it.

Wonder Man
I like this fight for two reasons...one it rages the shield against the energy of someone who can store the energy of an entire city and two it is a good stratigic battle.

Alfheim
Originally posted by inamilist
I'd say it depends on the starting conditions.

If there is some distance between the two and Bishop has his future tech weapons + some energy stored, he could probably tag Cap and do some damage. However, Cap could also tag him with his shield, which might just put the X man down. I say 6-7/10 for Bishop

Why would Bishop be able to tag Cap. confused

xmarksthespot
Because he can do this:
http://img441.imageshack.us/img441/6501/microwaves6sc.th.jpg
To the water in Captain America's body.

Alfheim
Originally posted by xmarksthespot
Because he can do this:
http://img441.imageshack.us/img441/6501/microwaves6sc.th.jpg
To the water in Captain America's body.

Well caps not going to stand still and let him do that is he. Sod it cap loses.

guy222
Originally posted by guy222
yes capt ftw

experience alone, cap wins

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.