Iron Man vs. Bishop

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Wonder Man
O.K. this is a fully charged Bishop who also gets to play with his advanced tech in his battle with Iron Man.

Brian Oswald
Ironman. Bishop can most likely be over-loaded with energy

Wonder Man
Good point but Iron Man's armor doesn't contain as much energy as Bishop can discharge let alone handle.

guy222
Originally posted by Wonder Man
O.K. this is a fully charged Bishop who also gets to play with his advanced tech in his battle with Iron Man.

tony w/out a drink ftw

Supreme being
Good point but Iron Man's armor doesn't contain as much energy as Bishop can discharge let alone handle.

Cyclops overloaded bishop, while on the other hand you have Iron man who in an older suit had enough power to knock out the Silver Surfer something i am sure cyclops is incapable of.

Iron man for the win.

Soljer
Originally posted by Supreme being
Cyclops overloaded bishop, while on the other hand you have Iron man who in an older suit had enough power to knock out the Silver Surfer something i am sure cyclops is incapable of.

Iron man for the win.

Until the Iron Man carries a power core that is comparable to super novas, that was PIS and not a damned thing more.

Evangel94
Originally posted by Soljer
Until the Iron Man carries a power core that is comparable to super novas, that was PIS and not a damned thing more.

It's not up to you to decide what can and can't be ignored. It happened in the comic, it was approved by Marvel Editorial, and has long been accepted as canon regardless on you feel about it.

Soljer
Originally posted by Evangel94
It's not up to you to decide what can and can't be ignored. It happened in the comic, it was approved by Marvel Editorial and has long been accepted as canon.

And it's not up to you to decide my opinion. Get over yourself. PIS is PIS. Plenty of canon 'feats' are PIS.

Evangel94
And it's not up to you to decide my opinion. Get over yourself. PIS is PIS. Plenty of canon 'feats' are PIS.

I'm not "deciding" your opinion. Only you can do that. But I'm telling you that you can't dismiss something just because you don't agree with it.

Soljer
I'm not "deciding" your opinion. Only you can do that. But I'm telling you that you can't dismiss something just because you don't agree with it.

So, by your admission, anything that is written is applicable?

Damn, I guess the Silver Surfer better watch out. He got taken out by Iron Man, next Spiderman'll be speed blitzing him like he did to Firelord....

grey fox

Damn, I guess the Silver Surfer better watch out. He got taken out by Iron Man, next Spider man'll be speed blitzing him like he did to Firelord....

Actually Spider man attacked (and got the drop on) Silver Surfer. Knocked him clean into a dumpster as well if I remember correctly....

Wonder Man
There seems to be a lot of people on this site that still look at mutants as the weaker of the heros. Some people don't feel that way. I'm one that doesn't. One shot from Cyclops can punch a hole through a mountain. He gets charged from the sun and can keep up an attack for a long time without running out.
Your statement seems to imply that Cyclops is way weaker than Iron man. I disagree.

Brian Oswald
There seems to be a lot of people on this site that still look at mutants as the weaker of the heros. Some people don't feel that way. I'm one that doesn't. One shot from Cyclops can punch a hole through a mountain. He gets charged from the sun and can keep up an attack for a long time without running out.
Your statement seems to imply that Cyclops is way weaker than Iron man. I disagree. Cyclops has what seems to be an infinite supply of energy and if not infinite then almost. I'd give IM 7-8/10 for versatility and speed. He could speedblitz Bishop easily

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Brian Oswald
Cyclops has what seems to be an infinite supply of energy and if not infinite then almost.

Its extradimesional there is no limit to his energy output

Brian Oswald
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
Its extradimesional there is no limit to his energy output True, Tony doesnt have that much energy output. How much energy did it take for Cyclops to overload Bishop?

Soljer
Originally posted by grey fox
Actually Spider man attacked (and got the drop on) Silver Surfer. Knocked him clean into a dumpster as well if I remember correctly....

Wow...Spiderman must be stronger than Morg.....

Evangel94

Damn, I guess the Silver Surfer better watch out. He got taken out by Iron Man, next Spiderman'll be speed blitzing him like he did to Firelord....

Like it, love it, or hate it, but don't ignore it.

It happened. We can't change it. So, just factor it in the characters average and move on.

Faaaaaaar too many people use "PIS" to dimiss anything they don't agree with Soljier. I think you would agree with that.

Soljer
Like it, love it, or hate it, but don't ignore it.

It happened. We can't change it. So, just factor it in the characters average and move on.

Faaaaaaar too many people use "PIS" to dimiss anything they don't agree with Soljier. I think you would agree with that.

Aye, the PIS argument comes up quite a lot in places where it is inapplicable.

However, we cannot ignore PIS' existence because of that. Based on Superman's capabilities, he shouldn't even be slowed down by toyman.

Based on the Surfer's durability, the entire power reserve of the EARTH itself shouldn't phase him. Much less one Iron Man suit.

Based on Firelord's cosmicly enhanced power and durability, a few explosions and some class 10 punches shouldn't make him bat an eye.

PIS exists. We must take that into account when in these debates. Otherwise it will always be an argument where one side posts the lowest showings they can find, and the other posts the highest, and we have NO idea what to accept and what not to.

There must be some reasoning behind it.

Wonder Man
Let me explain it to you.
it goes by the 100 ton strength level in which these characters are based. Someone like Zues or Odin is a 100 ton class strength even though a lot of people have risen the Skyfathers to a near omnipotent level.
Silver Surfer is a 100+ton hero. He is near the very top of strength.
When a 100 ton hero is hit by even a 50 ton hero like Rogue it is still like being hit by someone powerful. Think of a 50 ton 100 ton fight as a fight between an average man vs. an average women on earth.

Newjak
it goes by the 100 ton strength level in which these characters are based. Someone like Zues or Odin is a 100 ton class strength even though a lot of people have risen the Skyfathers to a near omnipotent level.
When a 100 ton hero is hit by even a 50 ton hero like Rogue it is still like being hit by someone powerful. Think of a 50 ton 100 ton fight as a fight between an average man vs. an average women on earth. Tell that to high class 100 hundreds like the Juggernaut who don't even feel Rogue's 50 class punches besides Spidey is only like 25 tons now isn't he so he is even lower than rogue.

grey fox
When a 100 ton hero is hit by even a 50 ton hero like Rogue it is still like being hit by someone powerful. Think of a 50 ton 100 ton fight as a fight between an average man vs. an average women on earth.

No , think of it like an 8 year old punching a 14 year old in the chest.

What happens ?

The 8 year old gets his shit wrecked.

Soljer
Originally posted by Newjak
Tell that to high class 100 hundreds like the Juggernaut who don't even feel Rogue's 50 class punches besides Spidey is only like 25 tons now isn't he so he is even lower than rogue.

He isn't even 25. He is arguably twenty.

And when he knocked out firelord, he was ten.

Soljer
Originally posted by grey fox
No , think of it like an 8 year old punching a 14 year old in the chest.

What happens ?

The 8 year old gets his shit wrecked.

Exactly.

Wonder Man
Juggenaut has that invulnerability that no one but the Surfer comes near. However i'd like to see Juggernaut fight Wendingo who scares someone like Hulk. Hulk can't beat Juggernaut but hulk aint no Wendingo.

Newjak
Juggenaut has that invulnerability that no one but the Surfer comes near. However i'd like to see Juggernaut fight Wendingo who scares someone like Hulk. Hulk can't beat Juggernaut but hulk aint no Wendingo. But then you loose your comparision because Wendigo is also a High class 100 hundred.

Point is someone who is a like 50 tons shouldn't be able to even begin to effect anyone over 100 tons.

Wonder Man
not really do i lose my point there are a couple of bad guys like Kurse and Wendigo that are forces of nature when it comes to that area.

SpunkySmurph
It's not up to you to decide what can and can't be ignored. It happened in the comic, it was approved by Marvel Editorial, and has long been accepted as canon regardless on you feel about it.

What the f**k?

Do you even know what PIS means?

Wonder Man
i don't know what pis means all i know is what psi means. however when i saw they were talking about fights where someone like firelord knocks the surfer around i thought i'd lay out what i knew

TheEvilHex
Iron Man 8/10

LordFear

It's funny when you argue for Green Lantern and God know's all of your fan favs characters, Pis factor you use to your leisure but when its incongruent with your opinions, it bs right?

LORDSIDIOUS01
Bishop is a horrible X-man. Iron Man in a landslide.

nimbus006
Can't bishop be hurt with Physical attacks? Or any non-based energy attacks for that matter?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.