Vulcan vs. Hulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Wonder Man
What does everybody think of this battle?
Vulcan seems built to defeat someone like Hulk.

guy222
Originally posted by Wonder Man

as a fan of mutants, but he's not standing toe to toe w/hulk

imho

Soljer
Vulcan for at least 8/10.

Accel
Vulcan's listed as Omega level for a reason...

He takes this every time.

batdude123
Vulcan absorbs the gamma radiation from Hulk's body.

The end.

guy222
Originally posted by Accel

he beat kallark hulk strength greater than anyone when mad

Soljer

I dunno. I mean, Vulcan SHOULD take it every time.

But he is a bit inexperienced comparitively speaking. I could see him LETTING the Hulk beat the shit out of him.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Soljer
I dunno. I mean, Vulcan SHOULD take it every time.

But he is a bit inexperienced comparitively speaking. I could see him LETTING the Hulk beat the shit out of him.

No one is so inexperienced that they would just LET the hulk beat them into the ground

Brian Oswald
Vulcan should win the majority/everytime and like batdude said he could possibly absorb the radiation out of the hulk

Soljer
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
No one is so inexperienced that they would just LET the hulk beat them into the ground

When fighting the Hulk, one's IQ immediately drops to the single digits. It's a requirement.

Wonder Man
I don't think he needs to absorb Hulks radiation to beat him in a fight. I figure he can go toe to toe with him by using his own energy to overpower Hulk.

Loot
vulcan should by all means be capable of defeating hulk

Redatom65
I'd like to hear from x-meat!

Spock for the win

Swanky-Tuna
Because they wanted people to fall in love with the new beyond-omega-whoops-there's-no-such-thing, infinity plus one character?

FearOfBlood
i start to understand how debates on KMC go....

it's all about popularity , the char you like more should win the fight

but... comics and comics boards go in different directions:

Hulk beats Vulcan any time, and if Vulcan is lucky wins one fight.

We're talking about the green scar, the one who defeated the Galaxy Master without any help, with his only will power.

Current Hulk would beat him too 9/10

juggernaut66666
Originally posted by FearOfBlood

We're talking about the green scar, the one who defeated the Galaxy Master without any help, with his only will power.

He only defeated Galaxy master from the inside where GM couldn't attack Hulk how lame......
Vulcan 10/10

FearOfBlood
Originally posted by juggernaut66666
He only defeated Galaxy master from the inside where GM couldn't attack Hulk how lame......
Vulcan 10/10

how about Thanos vs Vulcan or Darkseid vs Vulcan ?

if you don't mind i ask you your %

Soljer

Errmmm...the Hulk is the more popular character.

And he still loses.

Soljer
how about Thanos vs Vulcan or Darkseid vs Vulcan ?

if you don't mind i ask you your %

Thanos and Darkseid are each FAR superior to the Hulk.

Your argument goes something along the lines of:

"The Silver Surfer can't beat Jubilee just because he is more popular! What about Galactus? Or Imperiex? Could he beat them too?"

You are comparing apples to lamp posts, my friend.

FearOfBlood
Errmmm...the Hulk is the more popular character.

And he still loses.

not in comics, i bet all my money he would rape Vulcan

FearOfBlood
Thanos and Darkseid are each FAR superior to the Hulk.

Your argument goes something along the lines of:

"The Silver Surfer can't beat Jubilee just because he is more popular! What about Galactus? Or Imperiex? Could he beat them too?"

You are comparing apples to lamp posts, my friend.

ask my question and don't change discussion please

Darth Macabre
not in comics, i bet all my money he would rape Vulcan

Then you'd be poor and homeless.... no expression

Soljer
ask my question and don't change discussion please

Ask your question?

The only question that you need ask is "Why must I desire to ride the Hulk? What possesses me to want such a big green shaft?"

FearOfBlood
Ask your question?

The only question that you need ask is "Why must I desire to ride the Hulk? What possesses me to want such a big green shaft?"

my question :what about Thanos vs Vulcan or Darkseid vs Vulcan ?

roll eyes (sarcastic)

FearOfBlood
Originally posted by Darth Macabre
Then you'd be poor and homeless.... no expression

i'd be rich

i heard the same things about Hulk vs Exodus

(after that....i read House of M where Exodus lasts two panels; Hulk beat him easy)

notice that people said the same thing : Exodus 10/10.....

juggernaut66666
i'd be rich
Nope.

FearOfBlood
Nope.

i bet about Hulk vs Exodus (and fanboys....claimed the same exact things)

i become rich

Darth Macabre
my question :what about Thanos vs Vulcan or Darkseid vs Vulcan ?

roll eyes (sarcastic)

Thanos and Darkseid win.

juggernaut66666
i bet about Hulk vs Exodus (and fanboys....claimed the same exact things)

i become rich
Those guys are not fanboys we call them guys with comic knowledge.

DevilGoblin
Hulk wins 10/10

The hulk destroyed people far powerful than Vulcan.

Give up Hulk detractors.

juggernaut66666
Originally posted by DevilGoblin
Hulk wins 10/10

Give up Hulk detractors.
Can you explain me how will Hulk defeat Vulcan?

guy222
Hulk wins 10/10

Give up Hulk detractors.

co signed

juggernaut66666
Can you explain me how will Hulk defeat Vulcan?

Soleran
How did Hulk beat Gladiator? He just did, that's how Hulk rolls.

Snot nosed Vulcan will be crushed like a worm.

juggernaut66666
Originally posted by Soleran
How did Hulk beat Gladiator? He just did, that's how Hulk rolls.

Snot nosed Vulcan will be crushed like a worm.
Sentry got bitched by Iron Man. happy

Lord S
I say the same thing for every Vulcan thread: It's just too early to determine his power level...and he'll probably be killed off before we ever get a chance to really see what he's capable of. But based on what we have seen, he has no chance against Hulk. Gladiator KOed him with one punch...nothing can tell me that Hulk wouldn't be able to do the same.

Redatom65
this tiopic has become completly induldged with sensless posts of one's caliber of comic based knowledge among other things. My call is that logically Hulk should lose here.

juggernaut66666
Originally posted by Lord S
I say the same thing for every Vulcan thread: It's just too early to determine his power level...and he'll probably be killed off before we ever get a chance to really see what he's capable of. But based on what we have seen, he has no chance against Hulk. Gladiator KOed him with one punch...nothing can tell me that Hulk wouldn't be able to do the same.
You forgot that Gladiator was able to "cancel" Vulcan's powers on himself thanks to his confidence.Hulk won't be able to do that.

Lord S
You forgot that Gladiator was able to "cancel" Vulcan's powers on himself thanks to his confidence.Hulk won't be able to do that. I think his durability would be more than enough to stand up to whatever Vulcan can throw at him.

juggernaut66666
I think his durability would be more than enough to stand up to whatever Vulcan can throw at him.
Vulcan could shut off the electricity in his brain the sameway he did to Rachel.

bigbran
Hulk wins 10/10

Give up Hulk detractors. Wait... Accel, quite possibly the smartest Hulk fan here, nope he is... is now a detractor?

Stupidity is astounding...

Lord S
Vulcan could shut off the electricity in his brain the sameway he did to Rachel. Well then I guess that makes him the most powerful character in Marvel, doesn't it? rolleyes1

Cute story, kid...but a lot of guys can do a lot things in the X-verse that would be considered pure PIS in mainstream Marvel. Bottom line is Vulcan is too new and has never faced anyone of Hulk's caliber and done anything impressive, (see Glad fight).

He's an insanely powerful flash-in-the-pan mutie X-character (like Cassandra Nova) that no one will remember, and not worthy of being mentioned in the same breath as someone like the Hulk. That's not to say he won't amount to something one day, but I wouldn't bank on it.

juggernaut66666
Well then I guess that makes him the most powerful character in Marvel, doesn't it? rolleyes1

Cute story, kid...but a lot of guys can do a lot things in the X-verse that would be considered pure PIS in mainstream Marvel. Bottom line is Vulcan is too new and has never faced anyone of Hulk's caliber and done anything impressive, (see Glad fight).

He's an insanely powerful flash-in-the-pan mutie X-character (like Cassandra Nova) that no one will remember, and not worthy of being mentioned in the same breath as someone like the Hulk. That's not to say he won't amount to something one day, but I wouldn't bank on it.
Oh so now you are telling me that he can do shut off the electricity in an Omega Level mutant's brain but he can't do it to Hulk? no expression

Beta Ray Howard
Oh so now you are telling me that he can do shut off the electricity in an Omega Level mutant's brain but he can't do it to Hulk? no expression

Wasn't there circumstance there since they're blood relatives?

Anyway, Gladiator leveled this kid with no effort, and when he tried to slug it out with Hulk, he lost.

I don't like A and B logic, but that seems to be the way this one stands.

Another thing to consider is that most of Vulcan's powers on comic boards are all theory.

"Well, he could do this."

Until he does, it's not worth the mention.

bigbran
Originally posted by Beta Ray Howard

Anyway, Gladiator leveled this kid with no effort, and when he tried to slug it out with Hulk, he lost.

Another thing to consider is that most of Vulcan's powers on comic boards are all theory.

Until he does, it's not worth the mention. Here is a little question:

Was Gladiator in "untouchable" mode when he fought Hulk?

juggernaut66666

Until he does, it's not worth the mention.
From where those this blood relative circumstance crap come from?
He wasn't able to "touch" Gladiator because he wanted himself to be "untouchable" that means Vulcan couldn't use his powers on him.

Beta Ray Howard
Originally posted by bigbran
Here is a little question:

Was Gladiator in "untouchable" mode when he fought Hulk?

He started that way, but after he took Hulk into the atmousphere and started to slug it out, he lost confidence because he hadn't been hit that hard before.

Glads was beat before the reactor, contrary to popular belief.

bigbran
He started that way, but after he took Hulk into the atmousphere and started to slug it out, he lost confidence because he hadn't been hit that hard before.

Glads was beat before the reactor, contrary to popular belief. Wait, when did he start that way? I don't quite recall him starting that way.

Wait... are you telling me that Glads lost confidence to Hulk from being hit, but Tyrant didn't make him lose his confidence?
Hulk>>Tyrant in raw power?

Oh I know he was beat before that, but it doesn't make it any less pis.
It was a smelly fight on Glad's behalf, and it was a low showing.
Glads either has low showings or high showings, and last I checked, the Hulk fight wasn't comparable to the raping of Vulcan.
Yes Hulk did beat Glads, but it wasn't the same mind state.

Beta Ray Howard
Wait, when did he start that way? I don't quite recall him starting that way.

Wait... are you telling me that Glads lost confidence to Hulk from being hit, but Tyrant didn't make him lose his confidence?
Hulk>>Tyrant in raw power?

Do you really think that's what I'm implying?

It's been shown that when a foe that Gladiator underestimates hits him with something he doesn't expect, he falters in confidence. I know it's a WTFable fight, but it's still there. I don't think Hulk could pull it off again.

Still though, Hulk still has the raw power to put Vulcan down, and Vulcan isn't smart enough or shown the proper power yet to put down such a powerful top tier.

New characters like him are about 25% fact and 75% theory.

bigbran
Do you really think that's what I'm implying?

It's been shown that when a foe that Gladiator underestimates hits him with something he doesn't expect, he falters in confidence. I know it's a WTFable fight, but it's still there. I don't think Hulk could pull it off again. That's the worst power ever...

Still though, Hulk still has the raw power to put Vulcan down, and Vulcan isn't smart enough or shown the proper power yet to put down such a powerful top tier.

New characters like him are about 25% fact and 75% theory. I never said who would win.

Beta Ray Howard
That's the worst power ever...

I'd rather have that then controlling squirrels.

I never said who would win.

I know. I just felt the second half needed to be stated.

bigbran
The same Squirrels that took out Doom... no way!

batdude123

Even squirrels that can pwn God?

Swanky-Tuna

Glads was beat before the reactor, contrary to popular belief.
Wasn't the reactor leaking radiation or something? I remember it somewhere between Hulk saying "Somehow I now know you're weak to certain radiation." and "I sense a reactor producing that very radiation just a block away."

Estacado
Gabriel shuts down his mind.uhuh

DarkSaint85
Only ScanDaddy Carver Prime has any business posting in this thread.

TheHulk
Why must this be bumped X(

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by TheHulk
Why must this be bumped X(

It was the only way we could coax you out of retirement, for one last job.

Estacado
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Only ScanDaddy Carver Prime has any business posting in this thread.
hmm

HulkIsHulk
Originally posted by Estacado
Vulcan could shut off the electricity in his brain the sameway he did to Rachel.
What nonsense. What has the X-Men done to you man?confused Omege level ≠ omnipotent. As far as I know, the electricity in the body and the brain of any mutant, let alone an omega level mutant, unlike a mutant with any physical enhancement, say Quicksilver or Rockslide, is pretty much the same as that of normal human. And also, that kind of attacks have failed on Hulk miserably more than not. Also why does everybody think everybody and their grandmother can drain the gamma out of Hulk? sad Both Surfer and Rulk did that to Savage Hulk but failed against a stronger incarnation. Aand more than often it has failed, fully or partially, even through magical and cosmic means. mad

HulkIsHulk
Originally posted by Wonder Man
I mean no offence, and I wouldn't say this normal I can't help saying this-Why are you making these Hulk vs threads that you are so sure that Hulk loses? Are you pissed that Wonderman is losing to Hulk in your thread? mad sick
Also with Hulk's speed and strength feats he could simply spdblitz and splatter Vulcan. roll eyes (sarcastic) rolling on floor laughing

TheHulk
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
It was the only way we could coax you out of retirement, for one last job. Yea...i miss you too stick out tongue

TheHulk
Alright fine, Hulk wins 6/10 yep, i'm back b*tches!

Stoic
No he doesn't. Vulcan mugs him.

TheHulk
Originally posted by Stoic
No he doesn't. Vulcan mugs him. Slightly shocking coming from you. Anyway, please elaborate.

Stoic
Slightly shocking coming from you. Anyway, please elaborate.

What do you mean elaborate? This should be pretty obvious. The Hulk is filled with energy. Vulcan is an Omega level energy manipulator. He would do this to any character saturated with energy. This includes Superman, Silver Surfer, Wonder Man, Count Nefaria, Firelord... the list is very long. All characters have a weakness. Vulcan's weakness would be Thor.

carver9
Vulcan wins.

Estacado
Originally posted by carver9
Vulcan wins.
zoolander

DarkSaint85
/thread.

TheHulk
What do you mean elaborate? This should be pretty obvious. The Hulk is filled with energy. Vulcan is an Omega level energy manipulator. He would do this to any character saturated with energy. This includes Superman, Silver Surfer, Wonder Man, Count Nefaria, Firelord... the list is very long. All characters have a weakness. Vulcan's weakness would be Thor. Yes I know that Stotic. I'm asking how would Vulcan play this out?

quanchi112
Hulk wins.

TheHulk
Originally posted by quanchi112
Hulk wins. based on?

quanchi112
based on? Physical domination and his powers. I don't think Vulcan can exhaust them since they are based on his rage. He's taking on more than he can chew so to speak.

TheHulk
Physical domination and his powers. I don't think Vulcan can exhaust them since they are based on his rage. He's taking on more than he can chew so to speak. .... Soooo..what you're saying is that...Vulcan..a energy manipulator, OMEGA level not to.mention..can't do anything to Hulk's gamma irritated body?

quanchi112
.... Soooo..what you're saying is that...Vulcan..a energy manipulator, OMEGA level not to.mention..can't do anything to Hulk's gamma irritated body? He can just not enough. Far more than he can chew.

TheHulk
He can just not enough. Far more than he can chew. hmmm...I'm gonna give you the benefit of the doubt and say you're right for once....

Stoic
Yes I know that Stotic. I'm asking how would Vulcan play this out?

He would manipulate the Hulk's energy to the point that at the very least would revert him to Banner, or perhaps even use his own power to eat him alive from the inside out. Vulcan wins this with ease. Hulk would not win against this type of enemy. It's the same thing that happened with Proxima Midnight. Anyone saying any different would be ignoring what recently happened to him when a character manipulated his power to the same effect that I'm mentioning.

Vulcan wins easily.

Digi
I think some Highlander sh*t just went down. I think carver's fanboy energies got absorbed by TheHulk.

.... Soooo..what you're saying is that...Vulcan..a energy manipulator, OMEGA level not to.mention..can't do anything to Hulk's gamma irritated body?

Originally posted by carver9
Vulcan wins.

Estacado
^
Kmc is about to implode.biscuits

quanchi112
Hulk judases every where you look.

-Pr-
Hulk wins, imo.

Vulcan's nothing but wasted potential. And a *****.

Lek Kuen
Did you and Carver switch bodies?

-Pr-
I just really dislike Vulcan.

Badabing
Originally posted by -Pr-
Hulk wins, imo.

Vulcan's nothing but wasted potential. And a *****. You have progressed. I may even take you off the Brucification watch list. thumb up

-Pr-
Originally posted by Badabing
You have progressed. I may even take you off the Brucification watch list. thumb up

Go **** yourself, t-rex lite.

Estacado
haermm
Pr ,what do you think of Vulcan's body?

Badabing
Go **** yourself, t-rex lite. This is what I get for trying to compliment you, and ponder your removal from the Brucification list. sneer

-Pr-
haermm
Pr ,what do you think of Vulcan's body?

no expression

Awful. What a horrible girly-man.

This is what I get for trying to compliment you, and ponder your removal from the Brucification list. sneer

Please; we both know the only things you ever compliment are your mom's cooking and the **** on your female neighbours.

abhilegend
You have progressed. I may even take you off the Brucification watch list. thumb up Originally posted by -Pr-
Go **** yourself, t-rex lite.
Mom and Dad fighting?

osheet

TheHulk
He would manipulate the Hulk's energy to the point that at the very least would revert him to Banner, or perhaps even use his own power to eat him alive from the inside out. Vulcan wins this with ease. Hulk would not win against this type of enemy. It's the same thing that happened with Proxima Midnight. Anyone saying any different would be ignoring what recently happened to him when a character manipulated his power to the same effect that I'm mentioning.

Vulcan wins easily. Alright cool smile

TheHulk
Go **** yourself, t-rex lite. What happened to you? confused

Fire Knight
Hulk wins

HulkIsHulk

Vulcan wins easily.
Proxima midnights spear? We still have no idea what it can do? And also, Thanos tech has much better feats than Vulcan. Also, he doesn't have the plot device of a sat slowing him down. Hulk sweeps this fight. His anger can take care of of tthe messing of energy within his body and kill Vulcan

StyleTime
Hulk wins, imo.

Vulcan's nothing but wasted potential. And a *****.
thumb up
I just really dislike Vulcan.
I thought I was the only one on this backwards board that hated Vulcan.

There was literally not a single good story with him in it. Not one.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.