wolverine vs green lantern

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

spidey-dude
no ring and no claws. who wins here ?

SpunkySmurph
Which Green Lantern?

spidey-dude
Originally posted by SpunkySmurph
Which Green Lantern? the current one

Symmetric Chaos
wolverine is in better shpae than most of earths green lanterns

Darth Macabre
Originally posted by spidey-dude
no ring and no claws. who wins here ?

Any prep? Technically speaking, couldn't Kyle just rewrite his dna and give himself super powers before his ring's taken away?

spidey-dude
no prep

Soljer
Originally posted by spidey-dude
the current one

The current one is Ion.

spidey-dude
Originally posted by Soljer

The current one is Ion. well what ever his name is at the moment thats the one im reffering to

batdude123

The current one is Ion.

The current one is Hal Jordan.

Soljer
Originally posted by batdude123
The current one is Hal Jordan.

Where the hell did Kyle go?

batdude123
Where the hell did Kyle go?

He's off being Ion.

Hal is on the JLA now.

Soljer
Originally posted by batdude123
He's off being Ion.

Hal is on the JLA now.

But he's still a current Green Lantern. The thread wasn't stipulated as "The Lantern currently on the JLA."

I mean, there were always, what, 7200 'current' lanterns. Specification would be nice.

wink.

Accel
Does it really matter?

Soljer
Originally posted by Accel
Does it really matter?

Yes. Some lanterns have had the capability to tap into the speed force before being granted their rings.

Some Lanterns have Daxamite/Kryptonian level powers BEFORE receiving their rings.

batdude123
But he's still a current Green Lantern. The thread wasn't stipulated as "The Lantern currently on the JLA."

I mean, there were always, what, 7200 'current' lanterns. Specification would be nice.

wink.

I could just as easily say the thread didn't state this is Kyle fighting Wolverine. wink

spidey-dude
which lantern is still class 100 without the ring ?

SpunkySmurph

wink.

It was a typo. Geez!

He clearly meant to put 'The current ones '

That's right.

All of 'em. no expression

I'm rooting for Wolverine

Soljer
Originally posted by SpunkySmurph
It was a typo. Geez!

He clearly meant to put 'The current ones '

That's right.

All of 'em. no expression

I'm rooting for Wolverine

laughing

Wolverine gets fuggin curbstomped.

Symmetric Chaos
thats a joke right

spidey-dude
anyone know the question i just asked of which lantern is still class 100 without his GL. cause he has a weapon. no powers of the ones ive seen.

riceroost
How is this even an interesting fight? If Deathstroke can wreck Green Lanterns with their rings on how is one going to survive Wolverine for even 10 seconds without it?

Accel
Yes. Some lanterns have had the capability to tap into the speed force before being granted their rings.

Some Lanterns have Daxamite/Kryptonian level powers BEFORE receiving their rings.

I figure, judging by how this is posted, we're to assume it's one of the Earth-based Lanterns without his powers, whether it be Hal or Kyle or John.

SpunkySmurph
Originally posted by riceroost
How is this even an interesting fight? If Deathstroke can wreck Green Lanterns with their rings on how is one going to survive Wolverine for even 10 seconds without it?

I think my I.Q. just dropped a bit after reading that... no expression

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.