Batman Gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

braz
Batman off Batman Begins. in Gotham. 2 hours of prep. and this is post-Batman Begins Bats, so hes even more physical, hes toned up a bit and lost some fat so he doesnt make the batsuit look so puffy.

and he has all of his standard equipment off the movie and with more things like: nightvision lenses, upgrade to Nomex suit where the chest area(bat insigna) is fully bulletproof like in the comics, communication device, pick locks, flashbangs, tear gas, smoke grenades, laser torch and high-tech binoculars.
and also, he gets necessary time to heal or recover from wounds and rest and get ready for the next fight.
oh yea, but he cant be cheap with the Tumbler for the advantage. at all.

Movie Versions of each:

1. 5 Arkham Inmates

2. 10. Arkham Inmates

3. The Russian

4. Daredevil

5. 15 Ninjas

6. 10 U.S. Marines-M4's, 9mm Berrettas, frag grenades

7. 20 U.S. Marines- AK-47's, M1911A1 Colt .45s and frag grenades, gas masks and nightvision

8. Blade- all weapons

Beta Ray Howard
Gets to 4.

braz
Originally posted by Beta Ray Howard
Gets to 4.

idunno, his HF transponder can double as a sonic.

SpunkySmurph
Gets to 4.

Nah. He can use the transponder-device from the movie, the one that attracts about a hundred + bats.

Throw that at Daredevil. It'll drive him crazy.

He gets to 6 or 7

braz
ok, but lets say Batman couldnt use his HF transponder, or he just doesnt figure out DD's weakness. then what?

TricksterPriest
Movie Daredevil sucked. Plus he was played by Ben Affleck. All Batman has to do is make a joke about him and Matt Damon to win. laughing Seriously though, he's gonna clear it. 2 hours prep, even for movie Batman, is too much.

braz
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Movie Daredevil sucked. Plus he was played by Ben Affleck. All Batman has to do is make a joke about him and Matt Damon to win. laughing Seriously though, he's gonna clear it. 2 hours prep, even for movie Batman, is too much.

idunno, Blade would be a hellava match. wouldnt he be able to sense out Batman's position despite his stealth?

Symmetric Chaos
If he gets past DD he'd make it to 7

braz
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
If he gets past DD he'd make it to 7

yea, i could agree there, i would most likely say he gets stopped at 7.

Beta Ray Howard
Movie Daredevil was extremely agile and was dodging bullets like they were nothing.

Also, you don't know if that sonic device would work on Matt, since it's just a frequency to attract bats. When has that frequency worked on any incarnation of Daredevil?

SpunkySmurph
Actually, I meant the intense sqeuaking of the bats and the millions of wings flapping all around Daredevil would drive him crazy.

I doubt he'd be able to detect a batarang coming at him through all of that

Beta Ray Howard
Originally posted by SpunkySmurph
Actually, I meant the intense sqeuaking of the bats and the millions of wings flapping all around Daredevil would drive him crazy.

I doubt he'd be able to detect a batarang coming at him through all of that

He's gonna know that bats are coming prior though. erm

SpunkySmurph
He's gonna know that bats are coming prior though. erm

What's your point?
So he knows the bats are coming... his head STILL gets filled with the sound of a million high bat-shrieks, and all of the wings flapping and swarming all around him.

He wouldn't be able to detect a lone batarang through that...

Badabing
Movie Daredevil was extremely agile and was dodging bullets like they were nothing.

Also, you don't know if that sonic device would work on Matt, since it's just a frequency to attract bats. When has that frequency worked on any incarnation of Daredevil?
He gets past 4 Affleck lover! Alicia Silverstone as Batgirl>>>>>Affleck! mad

stick out tongue

Beta Ray Howard
What's your point?
So he knows the bats are coming... his head STILL gets filled with the sound of a million high bat-shrieks, and all of the wings flapping and swarming all around him.

He wouldn't be able to detect a lone batarang through that...

That's in the assumption that Batman gets the time to get to his boot while Murdock is on him like white on rice on a paper plate in a snowstorm.

Under that immense combat pressure, it's gonna be near impossible to pull that off.

SpunkySmurph
That's in the assumption that Batman gets the time to get to his boot while Murdock is on him like white on rice on a paper plate in a snowstorm.

Under that immense combat pressure, it's gonna be near impossible to pull that off.

With all the gadgets he has? I doubt a momentary distraction would be a problem.

Hell, a few flashbangs (emphasis on the 'bang') alone might be enough to take out Daredevil for a second or two, which is enough time for a batarang to the temple.

Not that I've ever seen Ben Affleck apply 'immense combat pressure'...

braz

yes, i do know it would work. i have the Batman Begins visual guide and it specifically states that when set on a lower frequency, the device on his boot can create an extremely loud noise, possibly ranging from 120-140 decibels.

braz
With all the gadgets he has? I doubt a momentary distraction would be a problem.

Hell, a few flashbangs (emphasis on the 'bang') alone might be enough to take out Daredevil for a second or two, which is enough time for a batarang to the temple.

flashbangs'll work too. theyre loud as ****

braz
up

Beta Ray Howard

I'd figure the way he was fighting Bullseye would qualify as such.

When did he do it in the movie?

Oh, that's right, he didn't.

AQUA-MARINER
alrighty im sure someones gonna want to jump on me over this but i think he makes it to number 8 but that my opion

golem370
The Russian.

braz

When did he do it in the movie?

Oh, that's right, he didn't.

why would he? it stated it in the official visual guide for the movie. he just didnt happen to find a need for it for everything he came across in Batman Begins. when was there a time a hyper sonic couldve been useful? oh thats right, there wasnt one.

braz
Originally posted by golem370
The Russian.

Bollucks. he stabs the Russian in the groin with a shuriken, then gouges his eyes out with a batarang.

LORDSIDIOUS01
Originally posted by braz
Batman off Batman Begins. in Gotham. 2 hours of prep. and this is post-Batman Begins Bats, so hes even more physical, hes toned up a bit and lost some fat so he doesnt make the batsuit look so puffy.

and he has all of his standard equipment off the movie and with more things like: nightvision lenses, upgrade to Nomex suit where the chest area(bat insigna) is fully bulletproof like in the comics, communication device, pick locks, flashbangs, tear gas, smoke grenades, laser torch and high-tech binoculars.
and also, he gets necessary time to heal or recover from wounds and rest and get ready for the next fight.
oh yea, but he cant be cheap with the Tumbler for the advantage. at all.

Movie Versions of each:

1. 5 Arkham Inmates

2. 10. Arkham Inmates

3. The Russian

4. Daredevil

5. 15 Ninjas

6. 10 U.S. Marines-M4's, 9mm Berrettas, frag grenades

7. 20 U.S. Marines- AK-47's, M1911A1 Colt .45s and frag grenades, gas masks and nightvision

8. Blade- all weapons Batman takes'em all out.

SpunkySmurph
I'd figure the way he was fighting Bullseye would qualify as such.

Regardlesss of whether he has time to get the HFT, the easily accessible flashbangs will work just fine.

braz
Regardlesss of whether he has time to get the HFT, the easily accessible flashbangs will work just fine.

yea, multiple flashbangs would have DD on his knees. wink

Beta Ray Howard
Originally posted by braz
Bollucks. he stabs the Russian in the groin with a shuriken, then gouges his eyes out with a batarang.

This is the dumbest post I've ever seen in my life!

Batman does not kill. He would not kill.

The Bat-wanking must stop!

Symmetric Chaos

castration and blinding isn't lethal its just sadistic (although still out of character)

I haven't see much batwanking

SpunkySmurph

I think he was joking... erm

braz
I think he was joking... erm

half joking. i mean hell, im surprised the Punisher didnt do it with his knife when he fought him. but then again hes a killer, and hes sadistic to an extent. and that wouldnt look good for a PG13 movie either. erm

braz
up

braz
uh. yea. bump for more replies.

braz
sad

Soljer
*laughs and points* No one likes Braz!

Nah nah nah-nyah nah!

braz
Originally posted by Soljer
*laughs and points* No one likes Braz!

Nah nah nah-nyah nah!

mad

stick out tongue

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.