Extremis Iron-Man vs. Martian Manhunter

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Draco69
No prep. No PIS/CIS. Bloodlust on.

Soljer
Originally posted by Draco69
No prep. No PIS/CIS. Bloodlust on.

Come on, Draco. I thought you were above spite threads?

Draco69
Well, some people believe Extremis Iron Man can beat the likes of Thor, Green Lantern, Wonder Woman, Invisible Woman and Superman. So it's viable.

He has superspeed now so he's got a chance.

Soleran
If it weren't for the TP factor IM would have a good shot at a few wins.

Soljer
Well, some people believe Extremis Iron Man can beat the likes of Thor, Green Lantern, Wonder Woman, Invisible Woman and Superman. So it's viable.

He has superspeed now so he's got a chance.

No. He doesn't.

Draco69
I agree. But some people disagree....

no expression

TheEvilHex
where they fighting?

Soljer
Originally posted by TheEvilHex
where they fighting?

Doesn't matter.

batdude123
What the f*ck is Tony gonna do to him? It's like blasting thin air... no expression

TheEvilHex
Originally posted by Soljer
Doesn't matter. i think it does

boriquaking55
Originally posted by batdude123
What the f*ck is Tony gonna do to him? It's like blasting thin air... no expression

advance on him.

Swanky-Tuna
Originally posted by boriquaking55
advance on him.
Oh... I was beaten to it.

Draco69
i think it does

Sure. If they were fighting next to massive blaze burning hundreds of homes down....

TheEvilHex
Tony beats MM if they are on earth. he could throw 100 nukes at him.

bigbran
Tony beats MM if they are on earth. he could throw 100 nukes at him. no expression What the f**k?

Draco69
Tony beats MM if they are on earth. he could throw 100 nukes at him.

And J'onn will phase through them all. Or just take them. Not like they would do him damage anyhow.

TheEvilHex
And J'onn will phase through them all. Or just take them. Not like they would do him damage anyhow. hows mm going to do ne thing if he stays phased.

Symmetric Chaos
hows mm going to do ne thing if he stays phased.

mindrape

Evangel94
Iron Man has fought against characters that can phase and has enhanced his armor accordingly. It's been demonstrated that when a character attempting to phase, comes in contact with the armor, they will are shunted back and receive intense feedback and pain.

Iron Man has also had telepathic protection built into his armor since the 90s that protects him from telepathic manipulation while he's inside the armor. Multi-spectrum scanners, such as infrared used to detect Invisible Woman, will pick up invisible characters.

With both characters being literal "swiss army" knives by having such a variety of powers, and Iron Man having defenses against most of Martian Manhunter's attacks. It's going to come down to brute strength and speed. Manhunter has the strength to knock Iron Man around really hard. While Extremis Iron Man is no slouch when it comes to strength, Extremis Iron Man real strength lies in speed, and superhuman split second reaction time that give villains/heroes a very hard time. And the final factor comes down to where they are fighting and circumstances of the fight. I'll hold off on my decision until that's clarified.

Draco69
hows mm going to do ne thing if he stays phased.

Actually, he can. Fires his Martian Vision. Use his telepathy. Render himself both invisible and intangible. Make multiple clones of himself.

Or just his supersonic superspeed while both invisible and intangible to rip Tony's still beating heart out.

db_renji
Give Iron Man prep and basic info on MM's powerset and I think he has a really good chance of winning this. I don't see him winning without prep and info.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Evangel94
Iron Man has fought against characters that can phase and has enhanced his armor accordingly. It's been demonstrated that when a character attempting to phase, comes in contact with the armor, they will are shunted back and receive intense feedback and pain.

Iron Man has also had telepathic protection built into his armor since the 90s that protects him from telepathic manipulation while he's inside the armor. Multi-spectrum scanners, such as infrared used to detect Invisible Woman, will pick up invisible characters.

Thank you this is what we've been asking EvilHelix for

How does IM counter MM's shapeshifting?

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by db_renji
Give Iron Man prep and basic info on MM's powerset and I think he has a really good chance of winning this. I don't see him winning without prep and info.

they always get basic knowledge of their opponent

xmarksthespot
http://img95.imageshack.us/img95/2899/jla81eu2sy.th.jpg
http://img207.imageshack.us/img207/3245/japan59bu1ok.th.jpg

Draco69
Iron Man has fought against characters that can phase and has enhanced his armor accordingly.
It's been demonstrated that when a character attempting to phase, comes in contact with the armor, they will are shunted back and receive intense feedback and pain.

MM literally phases out of his dimension by shifting his mass into another dimension only leaving a "ghost" of himself left.

Do you have any proof that IM's "feedback" will have any effect with the durability and resilence of Superman-tier characters.

If phasing doesn't work, he can simply use his x-ray vision or elepathy or micro-vision to scan IM's armour (being a Martian general with technology far superior to anything on Earth as well as having learned and intergrated technology as advanced as the 85, 371rd century, he won't have difficulty) and simply adjust his molecules to compensate for the armour's defense. He has complete and utter control over his molecular structure.

Iron Man has also had telepathic protection built into his armor since the 90s that protects him from telepathic manipulation while he's inside the armor.

You have any proof that it can protect him from an above-Xavier level telepath. I don't think so....

Multi-spectrum scanners, such as infrared used to detect Invisible Woman, will pick up invisible characters.

Won't work. Martian Manhunter has the same thing. He'll scan (or just read Tony's mind or the armour's "mind" as he has performed technotelepathy with the Mother Box and the Watchtower) and simply adjust his body temperature to block his scanners. He's done it before against opponents who've used infared.

Or he can just clone himself by making hundreds of duplicates with nice normal body temperatures to confuse Tony...and pummel Tony into a bloody pulp.

With both characters being literal "swiss army" knives by having such a variety of powers,

You mean with Tony having an armour just waiting to be peeled off and Martian Manhunter seemingly coming up with new powers every other month...

and Iron Man having defenses against most of Martian Manhunter's attacks.

Oh please...

roll eyes (sarcastic)

It's going to come down to brute strength and speed.

Which would be very, very bad for Tony. Unless I see Tony towing a third of the Earth's weight and curbstomping the entire JLA by growing into a Godzilla-sized mammoth, Tony's not ANYWHERE near MM's strength.

And unfortunately for Tony, MM's been recorded at near lightspeed capacity which makes it worse for Tony.

Manhunter has the strength to knock Iron Man around really hard.

No, I'd say he has strength to plow his fist through Tony's beer belly, armor or not...

While Extremis Iron Man is no slouch when it comes to strength,

Which is obviously (except to you cause you're special) not anywhere near MM's strength. Did I mention MM once put Japan back to its correct positioning on a tectonic plating by pushing it....?

Any attack made by IM will be dodged, phased through, shapeshifted around or simply buffered by absorbing density from his environment increasing his already Superman-level durability...

Extremis Iron Man has demonstrated speed,

Not nearly as fast J'onn who regularly flies around the solar system like it's a sidewalk.

and superhuman split second reaction time that give villains/heroes a very hard time.

J'onn has demostrated the ability to keep track of E2 Johnny Quick even at lightspeeds AND keep track of every Flash on Earth during the cosmic gambler saga.

And the final factor comes down to where they are fighting and circumstances of the fight.

No, not all. You've just demostrated you know nothing about MM. Tony's gonna be a punching bag against him.

Draco69
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
Thank you this is what we've been asking EvilHelix for

How does IM counter MM's shapeshifting?

He can't. MM's nearly as good as Plastic Man. He can convert his molecules to nearly anything he wants except energy.

Hell, he can even turn into entirely different animals. He can literally shapeshift his own DNA.

Draco69
Originally posted by db_renji

True. MM's weakness to fire is gone but he is still vulnerable to "flames of passion"

So IM just burns alot of homes with people in them and makes J'onn fight him there.

xmarksthespot
Which would be very, very bad for Tony. Unless I see Tony towing a third of the Earth's weight and curbstomping the entire JLA by growing into a Godzilla-sized mammoth, Tony's not ANYWHERE near Tony's strength.laughing out loud

Draco69
Originally posted by xmarksthespot
laughing out loud

Dammit! Tony's Pro-Reg bastards are obviously using psychics to mess up my grammar skills, I tell ya!

ninja

TheEvilHex
True. MM's weakness to fire is gone but he is still vulnerable to "flames of passion"

So IM just burns alot of homes with people in them and makes J'onn fight him there. why would there have to be people in them? He could just buy them out fill them with propane tanks and light em on fire. then fight MM there.

Draco69
why would there have to be people in them? He could just buy them out fill them with propane tanks and light em on fire. then fight MM there.

MM's is no longer vulnerable to plain ol' fire. It's has to have psychic significance. For example, setting an abandoned car on fire with no people in the would have no effect. Nor would using a flamethrower against MM. However if IM set ablaze a populated area, MM would be overcome with the dying or in pain mental anguish caused by the flame.

MM's weakness to flame is entirely psychic. Not physical.

Evangel94
Draco69 why would you create a thread for which you know the answer for? You seem to have it set for youself who would win. As Soljier pointed out, this is clearly a spite thread.

You're not interested on anything regarding Iron Man. You just want to draw out people who would argue Iron Man so you can bury them in a endless circular debate on how Iron Man would lose.

What exactly do you have against me? You seem lace every response you have for me with insults. I thought you keep it on a professional level and not take anything personal.

bigbran
MM's is no longer vulnerable to plain ol' fire. It's has to have psychic significance. For example, setting an abandoned car on fire with no people in the would have no effect. Nor would using a flamethrower against MM. However if IM set ablaze a populated area, MM would be overcome with the dying or in pain mental anguish caused by the flame.

MM's weakness to flame is entirely psychic. Not physical. Iron Man could stand in the fire burning to death... shifty

Draco69 why would you create a thread for which you know the answer for? You seem to have it set for youself who would win. As Soljier pointed out, this is clearly a spite thread.

You're not interested on anything regarding Iron Man. You just want to draw out people who would argue Iron Man so you can bury them in a endless circular debate on how Iron Man would lose.

What exactly do you have against me? You seem lace every response you have for me with insults. I thought you keep it on a professional level and not take anything personal. So, now after you realize that Iron Man CAN'T win, you call it spite?
You just argued against it, and this thread was made to see how many people thought Tony would win.
Basically you fell into his trap...

Evangel94
Originally posted by bigbran
So, now after you realize that Iron Man CAN'T win, you call it spite?
You just argued agaisnt it, and this thread was made to see how many people thought Tony would win.

I saw this as spite thread a mile away, but I thought I could as least deliver some information to others who may not know certain facts about Iron Man. I never said Iron Man would outright win in anywhere in my posts. Also, I don't want to be dragged down into a mindless circular arguement which would eventually degrade into outright insults.

I tried to at least give this threa the benefit of the doubt but its clear I gave this thread too much credit.

long pig
Since when do we call MM's durability "Superman" level? True, he can make himself verrrry durable, not SM durable, but durable. But, he can only hold it for less than a minute if that long, if he stresses too much, he turns into goo.

This is all outdated since I haven't read a MM comic since 93, but give me a break, here.

MM wins, but he isn't THAT far above people like IM.

Draco69
\

http://www.lehigh.edu/~jtl3/images/monty-evil.gif

long pig
EEEXXXCCEEELLEEENNTTT!

Draco69

You've argued for Iron Man against the likes of Green Lantern and WW and Superman.

Heck, you stated that IM could beat Green Lantern out right.

GL is leagues above MM. Anything MM can do, GL can do better. And yet this is spite in comparision to GL?

You're not interested on anything regarding Iron Man.

Not really. Never found him interesting.

However, for some reason you THINK I have "contempt" or a vendetta against a fictional character and for some odd reason you seem to take it as if I were insulting your boyfriend...

You just want to draw out people who would argue Iron Man so you can bury them in a endless circular debate on how Iron Man would lose.

And you fell for it. God, I'm evil!

http://www.emerchandise.com/images/p/FGY/pdSUFGY0001.jpg

Contradictory, no? You've just argued that IM can counter everything MM can do? And now you're putting up a pout saying it's spite. Make your mind, girlfriend!

What exactly do you have against me? You seem lace every response you have for me with insults. I thought you keep it on a professional level and not take anything personal.

Honey, we're debating like petulant twelve-year olds over men in spandex.

There was nothing professional about it in the first place.

no expression

long pig
Draco has an evil air about him sometimes.

Draco69
Originally posted by long pig
Since when do we call MM's durability "Superman" level? True, he can make himself verrrry durable, not SM durable, but durable. But, he can only hold it for less than a minute if that long, if he stresses too much, he turns into goo.

This is all outdated since I haven't read a MM comic since 93, but give me a break, here.

MM wins, but he isn't THAT far above people like IM.

Yeah, that's outdated.

MM's uber.

http://img417.imageshack.us/img417/6025/scan00236ny.jpg

http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d105/Sakutian/MartianManhunter01-21.jpg

http://img235.imageshack.us/img235/4587/sledge23qf.jpg

Draco69
Originally posted by long pig
Draco has an evil air about him sometimes.

Well, why do you think my screenname was dubbed from Draco Malfoy....?

evil face

long pig
Damn Malfoys, nothing but trouble!

Accel
Pffft... Extremis Iron Man is overrated.

Now THIS version would kick any body's (yes, any body's) ass.

http://img201.imageshack.us/img201/1876/07851229903wb.jpg

TheEvilHex
every one way underestimates Extremis Iron Man. on the marvel power grid that goes form 1-7. Iron Man has a 6 on intelligence, strength, durability, and energy projection. We are talking about Extremis Iron Man so we have at least 12 suits of armor at that same lvl or stronger. he could beat MM.your trap sux.

Draco69
every one way underestimates Extremis Iron Man. on the marvel power grid that goes form 1-7. Iron Man has a 6 on intelligence, strength, durability, and energy projection. We are talking about Extremis Iron Man so we have at least 12 suits of armor at that same lvl or stronger. he could beat MM.your trap sux.

The Marvel Power Grid sucks....

no expression

laughing out loud

StarsNeverFall7
The marvel power grid oh jesus...

MM is so far above Tony's tech and cheesy suits its pathetic..

MM takes this 10/10

Soljer

Wow. Fanboys abound.

The Martian Manhunter could take, literally, dozens of Iron Man suits in direct combat and come out unscathed.

Superman level strength and durability, Lobo level healing factor, and near being clocked at lightspeeds tend to produce that result more often than not.

TheEvilHex
The Marvel Power Grid sucks....

no expression

laughing out loud why? do you think you know the characters better than the people at marvel? i don't think so.

StarsNeverFall7
Now we just know that the power grids and handbooks don't match up for shit with what is shown on panel.

SpunkySmurph
why? do you think you know the characters better than the people at marvel? i don't think so.

The actual writers at Marel? No

The trained monkeys who write the handbooks? ... yes

bigbran
why? do you think you know the characters better than the people at marvel? i don't think so. OK then... riddle me this:

Why do they have Thanos as a 7 in speed? Why do they have Juggernaut as a 6 in duriblity? You want to use power grids, then we also have to accept Juggernaut as less durible than Hulk, and as durible as Iron Man.
Also, Thanos is now able to go really fast. I knew it... roll eyes (sarcastic)

Lucid Lui
Originally posted by Accel
Pffft... Extremis Iron Man is overrated.

Now THIS version would kick any body's (yes, any body's) ass.

http://img201.imageshack.us/img201/1876/07851229903wb.jpg Is that a shop job or is it an actual image?

TheEvilHex
Originally posted by StarsNeverFall7
Now we just know that the power grids and handbooks don't match up for shit with what is shown on panel. so the people at marvel don't have access the these "panels"?

bigbran
Originally posted by Lucid Lui
Is that a shop job or is it an actual image? It is invisible. I didn't see it until you said that.
Plus, what is the picture Accel?

StarsNeverFall7
so the people at marvel don't have access the these "panels"?

Yep just not the idiots writing the handbooks. Sadly, as neat as the handbooks are, it's what is shown on panel that makes a character. Please tell me you know what panels are...

TheEvilHex
It is invisible. I didn't see it until you said that.
Plus, what is the picture Accel? Caption America IronMan

bigbran
Caption America IronMan Oh...

And handbooks mean nothing unless you also accept Juggernaut being a 6 in duribility.

StarsNeverFall7
Or that Dr.Strange is a 7 in speed??

TheEvilHex
Originally posted by StarsNeverFall7
Yep just not the idiots writing the handbooks. Sadly, as neat as the handbooks are, it's what is shown on panel that makes a character. Please tell me you know what panels are... Yes i know what a panel is. i didnt get the grid from a hand book i got it from Iron Man EVOLUTION OF AN ICON.

Soljer
Oh...

And handbooks mean nothing unless you also accept Juggernaut being a 6 in duribility.

And the fact that Thanos can run at warp speed.

StarsNeverFall7
And it's the same powergrid...as all the other bs handbooks wink

bigbran
Originally posted by Soljer
And the fact that Thanos can run at warp speed. Originally posted by StarsNeverFall7
Or that Dr.Strange is a 7 in speed?? Hulk was also a 6 in strength. Apocalypse was an 8 in strength in the same one(the highest in that card thing).
Surfer was a 6 in duribility too, I think.

StarsNeverFall7
That sounds great bigbran!! I say we piss on our comic collections and just go by the handbooks shall we? laughing

Accel
Originally posted by Lucid Lui
Is that a shop job or is it an actual image?
Don't know. There's sort of a mystery surrounding this image of whether it's real or just some joke someone's playing.

Supposedly, it may be a result of Civil War.

TheEvilHex
ok my bad for mentioning the marvel power grid i never took the time to look them all over. I will never bring up the suck ass grid again.

spetznaz
ok my bad for mentioning the marvel power grid i never took the time to look them all over. I will never bring up the suck ass grid again.

There are two main problems I have with the 'power grid' system. The first has already been touched on by several people here, namely the inconsistencies and stark divergences from what comic books show. This is probably because it is VERY hard to make a rating system that can effectively, and objectively, capture the powersets of a wide array of characters and distill all of that into a simple ordinal scale. It is simply not possible. Furthermore, even if we were to not look at the Marvel Universe as a whole, and just concentrate on a far smaller team (say just the X-men) even then it would be hard to arrive at an ordinal/interval scale is equitable.

The second (and major) problem I have with Marvel scale ratings is that people always try to use them when comparing a Marvel character against a DC character. That is a one-way ticket to missing the mark! The reason is that for the most part DC characters operate at a different intensity from Marvel characters, whereby even non top-tier DC characters can have powers that match some top-tier Marvel characters. Thus using scales for comparison purposes isn't exactly an exercise in prudence.

A case example: Take Aquaman from DC and Colossus from Marvel. Now, Colossus is going to have high strength ratings in any of the various Marvel scales. Now, look at Aquaman. Most people who are primarily Marvel fans would automatically dismiss him in the strength deparment. Thing is that Aquaman is exceedingly strong ....one showing had him supporting a city block. The weight being lifted would automatically place him far above the typical '100 ton' rating used by Marvel.

Simply put, using Marvel ratings to rate DC characters (eg using some Marvel character's high ratings to show that he/she/it can defeat a top-tier DC character, for example saying that ' Iron Man is a 5 a 6 a 7 etc and thus he can beat the Martian Manhunter') is simply not an effective way of looking at things. Particularly when MM has been shown helping to move the Moon (twice), and doing other feats of strength - speed - telepathy - and his various other skills.

Simply put Martian Manhunter can defeat Iron Man without any problems whatsoever. The two are not even mildly comparable.

One is a very powerful superhero, the other might as well be a god!

Psyquis52
I'd say MM wins this, but it's by no means easy for him.

TheEvilHex
Ok i consed MM wins but its not an easy win. Damnit if i didn't try lol your trap got me. Its a learning experience. I know a lot more about MM now ne way.

Martian_mind
Originally posted by Psyquis52
Yes it is

Loot

StarsNeverFall7
spetznaz, you're about right on the money there.

Sad part is I actually really like the concept of the power grid system, think its a great idea. Now if they could just find a way to get it to work properly then we may have something, but until then, nope! Great idea, just doesn't ever seem to come out right.

Soljer
Originally posted by Martian_mind
Yes it is

Quoted for truth.

Soleran
Weren't "Martians" being killed by folks with Lasers recently in MM's own series?

qqqqqqq
IM gets mind raped

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by qqqqqqq
IM gets mind raped

actually he has some tech that would at least dull MM's TP attacks

qqqqqqq
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
actually he has some tech that would at least dull MM's TP attacks examples? i don't really know much about IM

Soleran
Originally posted by Soleran
Weren't "Martians" being killed by folks with Lasers recently in MM's own series?

If anyone knows the answer to this then MM is going to be in a world of hurt when IM's armor picks out MM's weakness and exploits it.

spetznaz
Originally posted by Psyquis52

There are several reasons why MM would win, and win easily. A simple way of showing them is as follows:

a) Strength: The two are not even comparable on any level. The M. Mhunter is basically on a near-planetary mover class, and definitely a tectonic plate mover. He is one of the strongest JLAers, and simply put Stark cannot hope to match him in that department. Also note that this strength can be used in interesting ways (primarily due to his shapeshifting abilities), leading to utilization scenarios that even Superman couldn't come close to.

b) Speed: Once again Stark is left behind here. The Extremis suit might be fast, but you are not going to use suit speed against someone who is at JLA level superspeed (note: that is quite different from Quicksilver type 'speed' .....we are talking about uber velocity here).

c) Someone mentioned that the extremis suit has superior detection power and can detect a blitz. Well, so does Jjon. He can keep up with several flashes. Meaning: He is not getting surprised.

d) Telepathy: Not just able to affect organics but also sentient synthetics. Guess what the Extremis armor is? Furthermore, even if he decides to NOT use his telepathy as an offensive weapon (and if he did it would be a major killer), it would still provide him with a very effective defensive warning capablity.

e) Offensive flexibility: This is a being that can fire heat blasts while being invisible and intangible, and having created offshoots of itself. Stark wouldn't be fighting against ONE MM ....look at the (several) cases where MM takes on the JLA all by himself (note: I am not talking about Fernus, since that would be making overkill into even greater overkill).

f) Level of invulnerability: The only sure-shot way that Tony would be able to harm Jjon (assuming the match lasts that long) is if he decides to use his fear of psyche-scouring flame against him. This would mean that Stark would have to turn evil and, say, torch some poor folk inside their homes. Now, the only problem with that scenario is that it would mean that Stark turns evil (while KMC matches are supposed to be bloodlust imbued, they do not mean that a character changes his personality. In a fight Black Adam may hurl hapless humans at Superman, but Superman wouldn't do the same to Black Adam. Tony isn't setting fire to peoples' homes). Furthermore, it wouldn't be just one home ....you need at least a village of some size otherwise MM would simply get out of the area.

g) Experience: Stark has a lot of combat experience. However Martians 'inherit' the experiences of the martians before them. Jjon literally has experience (eg in telepathy) going back ages. He would have some nasty surprises for Stark.

h) Extensity/Intensity of abilities: The thing is MM is basically a one-man JLA team (the only one who can say the same is a Green Lantern who is being written by a writer that freakin' KNOWS what a GL is TRULY capable of). Basically what you have is the entire JLA team distilled into one being (the only deficiency being the magical members of the JLA since jjon doesn't have eldritch abilities). These powers are also at a high intensity level (eg he almost has the same physical abilities as Superman, almost has the same shapeshifting ability as Plastic Man, has speed/strength/resilience levels that are close, in one way or another, to the best in the JLa, and has one of the most formidable telepathic abilities around). His adeptness at using these abilities is also quite key .....he is an artiste.

i) Past showings. While the Extremis armor has created quite a stir, the level of showings are not yet deep enough (primarily because it came out relatively recently). However Jjon has been around long enough to have a wealth of scans showing different scenarios and situations, and many of them have been very very high. While other JLA members have had far higher showings (eg when Superman REALLY wants to do something he has been written as moving worlds, - eg Post Crisis, not Pre, moving War World or starting the engine etc, or the Flash pulling one of his Deus ex machina stunts, or WonderWoman showing Superman who is boss, or even Kyle holding the power of an exploding star as a freakin' rookie!!!!). However, in general, Martian manhunter has always had a relatively high, and long, record of feats. While it is not often he goes all out (eg like he did in the whole Fernus arc) his feats are always very very high. The only other JLA character who ALWAYS has high feats, and seldom if ever low ones, is Batman.

Anyways, MM simply is beyond Iron Man.

An even simpler (and FAR shorter) way of thinking about this is as follows:

I)
IMAGINE A THREAD THAT HAS EXTREMIS IRON MAN FACING OFF AGAINST SUPERMAN.

II)
NOW, IMAGINE THAT SUPERMAN IS NOT ONLY BLOODLUSTED (AS KMC FIGHTS SHOULD BE) BUT HE IS SO IN A WAY SIMILAR TO WHAT BLACK ADAM OR MR. MAJESTIC WOULD BE.

III)
NOW, GIVE THAT SUPERMAN AROUND 4-5 EXTRA POWERS (EG HIGH-ORDER TELEPATHY, PHASING ABILITY, INVISIBILITY, HIGH-ORDER SHAPESHIFTING, SIZE INCREASE, AND BODY MORPHING, AND A SPECIES MEMORY THAT SPANS GENERATIONS).

IV)
NOW, WHAT YOU HAVE IS A FIGHT BETWEEN IRON MAN AND THE MARTIAN MANHUNTER.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.