JACK SPARROW (potc) FAN FILM

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

GI JAKE
A few months ago I posted about a fan film trailer that was up on youtube for a film called JACK SPARROW AND THE PURSUIT OF DESTINY.
Now, the full film is avaliable for downloading on youtube. Simply go to youtube and type Jack Sparrow Fan Film.

The movie is divided into four sections so make sure you watch them all....The fourth one has really cool explosions and guns!

surfchikpir8fan
Haha I just watched the trailor and I was cracking up laughing! Especially when Jack was running through the water yelling "Wait for me!" and when all the women kept going past and slapped him, and the ending was halarious! You guys are talented!!!

GI JAKE
Thanks a bunch! if you liked the trailer, you'll love the full film. I'd like to think we had elements of comedy, disney ,and action. The 4th part really features a lot of action.
The slapping and certaintly the boat scenes were some of my favorites. They were fun to shoot and they are fun to watch.

GI JAKE

Barker
Acting kind of sucked, but I'll give you credit for trying. Good job.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.