Xena the warrior princess vs Buffy the vampire Slayer

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Aqua-pimp
Ok so who wil win in an all out battle? To me Xena the warrior princess is one of the best show's ever made a hot chick in leather fighting other hot model chicks in tight amazone outfits happy while spitting cheesy dailogues and when she defeated the bad guy she would go make love with Gabrielle Main how i loved that sh*t..shifty

Buffy was cool to... she killed vampires like it aint a thang and after that still looked good for the prom and when she defeated a bad guy she would go make love with him laughing out loud

So who will win this battle Xena or Buffy?

Discus!!!

cool

TheEvilHex
what the hell this has nothing to do with comics. did they make a Xena comic?

Soljer
Originally posted by TheEvilHex
what the hell this has nothing to do with comics. did they make a Xena comic?

Yes.

TricksterPriest
Ewwwwwwww. Xena was so overrated. Not to mention she and Buffy both suffer from PIS alot of the time. laughing I'd say Buffy takes it due to the blonde factor. Xena will think Buffy's a ditz like her 'partner', Gabrielle. Either that or this ends the way everyone thought Xena would end. naughty

guy222
Originally posted by Aqua-pimp
Ok so who wil win in an all out battle? To me Xena the warrior princess is one of the best show's ever made a hot chick in leather fighting other hot model chicks in tight amazone outfits happy while spitting cheesy dailogues and when she defeated the bad guy she would go make love with Gabrielle Main how i loved that sh*t..shifty

Buffy was cool to... she killed vampires like it aint a thang and after that still looked good for the prom and when she defeated a bad guy she would go make love with him laughing out loud

So who will win this battle Xena or Buffy?

Discus!!!

cool

they are both pretty ladies

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.