Iron Spiderman vs Spiderman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Blair Wind
I just wanted to know, did the suit give spiderman an edge in anything that would help him defeat himself without the suit?

Soljer
Originally posted by Blair Wind
I just wanted to know, did the suit give spiderman an edge in anything that would help him defeat himself without the suit?

The extra arms. He could impale himself when/if regular spidey tries to do some fancy jumping.

Camoflauge?

Uhhh...slightly enhanced durability?

TheEvilHex
Iron Spider man can see in the dark and fill tremors in his Web and you know the little hair like things he uses to climb walls he has those all over his body now i don't know if ne of those help him win this but i call this for iron Spider man 8/10

Evangel94
Iron Man Costume Features:

If you take two exact Peter Parkers, with both of them not holding back. Give one the Iron Spiderman Suit and give the other his regular costume, then yes, Iron Spiderman could defeat his older-self. It's essentially the same Peter Parker with upgrades and enhancements that would give him the edge over his older self.

Peter ditched the Iron Spiderman suit because he didn't want to have anything that represented the Pro-registration side in Marvel's Civil War.

srankmissingnin
Iron Spider-mans a pussy, even I can take him out 10/10... but I know his armors over ride code. wink

The Iron Spider suit doesn't make much of a difference though. If Normal Spider-man hits the suit with out pulling his punch he is going to mess it up. The bullet proof wont make a lick of difference, and the only other useful ability agaisnt someone Spider-man's level is stealth... and he wont bypass his spider-sense so that doesn't matter either.

Soljer
Originally posted by TheEvilHex
Iron Spider man can see in the dark and fill tremors in his Web and you know the little hair like things he uses to climb walls he has those all over his body now i don't know if ne of those help him win this but i call this for iron Spider man 8/10

The tremors isn't due to the Iron Spider costume.

That happened after his 'rebirth.'

Blair Wind
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
Iron Spider-mans a pussy, even I can take him out 10/10... but I know his armors over ride code. wink

The Iron Spider suit doesn't make much of a difference though. If Normal Spider-man hits the suit with out pulling his punch he is going to mess it up. The bullet proof wont make a lick of difference, and the only other useful ability agaisnt someone Spider-man's level is stealth... and he wont bypass his spider-sense so that doesn't matter either.

But if you take the exact same person and give on a normal suit and one the iron spidy suit which one would come on top?

guy222
Originally posted by Blair Wind

peter parker in spiderman suit ftw

Sam Z
Originally posted by TheEvilHex
Spider-man doesn't need the suit to see in the dark, besides Iron Spider was owned almost by everyone he fought.

ExtraMision5555
this is a a slight coinflip, but largely in favor of iron spidey

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.