Black Adam Vs. Classic Thor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TricksterPriest
Saw the thunderstrike thread. Decided to see how BA does against the real macoy. No nuking the enchantments that give BA his powers (CAN Thor actually do that?). No timelimit for Thor. All powers and skills besides that. Here we go! big grin

Faceman
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Saw the thunderstrike thread. Decided to see how BA does against the real macoy. No nuking the enchantments that give BA his powers (CAN Thor actually do that?). No timelimit for Thor. All powers and skills besides that. Here we go! big grin Wonder what ever happened to thunderstrike..??

TricksterPriest
Well, in the thread, BA whupped him. Comic-wise, I think he's pro-reg. He's still around.

Faceman
Well, in the thread, BA whupped him. Comic-wise, I think he's pro-reg. He's still around. I don't think thunderstrike is still around. He was a good friend, before he got banned. Unless you mean Thunderstrike the character, in which i dont care at all for. If it is BA, in a stomp....

TricksterPriest
Never met the poster. I was refering to the character. And yeah, BA curbstomps him. But what about Thor vs. BA?

Faceman
Thor. 6-7/10

guy222
Saw the thunderstrike thread. Decided to see how BA does against the real macoy. No nuking the enchantments that give BA his powers (CAN Thor actually do that?). No timelimit for Thor. All powers and skills besides that. Here we go! big grin

thor

Soujaboy
bump

Juntai
Awesome fight.
Thor will mostly be fighting him hand, as magic is next to useless against him as he flys or punches through it.
In a hand to hand fight, I think Black Adam a lot of advantages.
But I'd say Thor's good for a few.

Hercules
Good fight! definetly one I would like to see but I think Thor edges this one.

But its going to be close!

Incidently Eric Masterson the first Thunderstrike died, his son Kevin Masterson became the second Thunderstrike and was in Anext.

Redatom65
haha I remember Thunderstike, i never knew he got banned. Must be a fad these days banning cool users *cough* beta Ray Howard* *ahem* I say Black Adam wins this fight

Soujaboy
Originally posted by Juntai
Awesome fight.
Thor will mostly be fighting him hand, as magic is next to useless against him as he flys or punches through it.
In a hand to hand fight, I think Black Adam a lot of advantages.
But I'd say Thor's good for a few.

What advantages does BA have over Thor in h2h combat?

guy222
Originally posted by Soujaboy
What advantages does BA have over Thor in h2h combat?

thor is back. odinson ftw

WorldWarHulk
What advantages does BA have over Thor in h2h combat? no expression

Symmetric Chaos
FaceRip ftw!

xmarksthespot
If they end up fighting H2H which is probable it can basically go either way. Black Adam's recent showing in WWIII was pretty cool.

Martian_mind
Ww3 was awesome.

4 whole issues of Jonn goodness.....

Darth Macabre
What advantages does BA have over Thor in h2h combat? laughing Who is he a sock of?

Anyways, if it goes to H2H, I'd go with BA, he's too fast. But question, Trickster, is this WW3 BA or classic?

olympian
Either of them can win.

Crunch n Munch
I'd say Thor wins. He's a real god and I think is the stronger and the better skilled.

llagrok
Great thread!

This match is going to be a close one, but I have a feeling that they're going to stalemate for a long time, and then Thor will eventually win.

Thor 6.5/10

Priest
Thor

UniOmni
Adam.

His Airness
Originally posted by Darth Macabre
laughing Who is he a sock of?

Anyways, if it goes to H2H, I'd go with BA, he's too fast. But question, Trickster, is this WW3 BA or classic?

Why? glare

OneDumbG0
I thought that it was funny that they had such a hard time bringing down the thunder onto Black Adam when the OMACs artifically did it so easily to Mary Marvel in 'OMAC Project.' I think they're going to quietly step away from that artificially induced change.

Thor 7/10. Thor is the literal God of Thunder. I don't think it's far-fetched for him to perform a similar feat as the OMACs. And would he cheat like that? Well, he did the same thing to Juggernaut when he couldn't put him down. So yeah, he would. But barring that advantage, 6/10. Personally, notwithstanding the fake thunder trick, I think Mjolnir has the versatiliy to give Thor a good advantage here. Black Adam's viciousness is what makes this a more even matchup. His rampage in 'World War III' was comparable to Warrior Madness. He wasn't more powerful then he was before, but his brutality was completely unhinged.

K3VIL
Thor takes this match.
Black Adam's strength, speed and durability are truly amazing, and I know his magical charged punches are something Thor will felt and lose blood for, but on the other hand Thor not only has a high level of strength and durability, and godly reflexes, he can fly as well and faster thank to Mjolnir, which also can emit more powerful magical lightning, force blasts, anti-matter, force fields, and so.
Without the hammer, I think Adam will come closer, but will lose anyway, cause Thor command the lightning in all his forms and without Mjolnir to focus it, he has more raw power.

His Airness
bump

Badabing
Until I see Thor come back I'll say BA wins the majority. He was very impressive recently.

His Airness
Originally posted by Badabing
Until I see Thor come back I'll say BA wins the majority. He was very impressive recently.

Thor really is pissing me off. glare

TricksterPriest
Just a quick thing. I realize this is slightly tilted towards BA since he had some really great showings in 52 and WW3. I hope Thor gets some good ones when he comes back.

2nd, I said in the op that Thor can't zap BA's powers. He's gonna have to fight it out. BFR and other things are still legal.

Badabing
Originally posted by His Airness
Thor really is pissing me off. glare I know. I've been waiting a long time for his return. I want to see him rack up some uber feats.

TricksterPriest
I wanna see him smash Clor's cybernetic skull open. evil face

Newjak
Just a quick thing. I realize this is slightly tilted towards BA since he had some really great showings in 52 and WW3. I hope Thor gets some good ones when he comes back.

2nd, I said in the op that Thor can't zap BA's powers. He's gonna have to fight it out. BFR and other things are still legal. Then Thor BFRs BA no expression

carver9
thor

TricksterPriest
srug Fighting in character, he wouldn't do that. Do you want me to ban BFR?

Newjak
srug Fighting in character, he wouldn't do that. Do you want me to ban BFR? He has done it before no expression

Badabing
srug Fighting in character, he wouldn't do that. Do you want me to ban BFR? You can't ban BFR. durfist

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Newjak
He has done it before no expression

. . . I some how doubt Thor has ever BFRed BlackAdam.

His Airness
I wanna see him smash Clor's cybernetic skull open. evil face

I take it you missed this. ermm

http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e101/Soujaboy/Civil_War_.jpg

Newjak
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
. . . I some how doubt Thor has ever BFRed BlackAdam. Yes he has no expression

Symmetric Chaos
Yes he has no expression

In canon?

TricksterPriest
I meant Thor damn it. stick out tongue and Clor got rebuilt. I know Herc smashed Clor. I wanna see Thor smash Clor. evil face

Newjak
In canon? Yes no expression

Symmetric Chaos
Yes no expression

. . .

His Airness
srug Fighting in character, he wouldn't do that. Do you want me to ban BFR?

How would you know, you don't read Thor? ermm

http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e101/Soujaboy/Thor%20Feats/Thorelementals1.jpg
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e101/Soujaboy/Thor%20Feats/Thorelementals2.jpg

Notice how Thor warps the universe...

Jebus reborn
How would you know, you don't read Thor? ermm

http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e101/Soujaboy/Thor%20Feats/Thorelementals1.jpg
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e101/Soujaboy/Thor%20Feats/Thorelementals2.jpg

Notice how Thor warps the universe... I showed him those scans before... he didn't really acknowledge them.

His Airness
I know. I've been waiting a long time for his return. I want to see him rack up some uber feats.

They say he's gonna be more powerful than ever before, I hope this means just a amped version of Classic Thor. Still herald lv, but just "better", if you know what I mean.

Symmetric Chaos

Notice how Thor warps the universe...

Notice that the sword did most of the work . . .

His Airness
Notice that the sword did most of the work . . .

The sword BFR'd them? ermm

Newjak
. . . no expression

Symmetric Chaos
The sword BFR'd them? ermm

Looks that way to me.

He hits the sword with an energy blast. The backlash from the sword and the blast caused the warp not Thor's direct action.

Symmetric Chaos
no expression

petpet

Newjak
petpet laughing

Anyways Thor should win

Jebus reborn
Looks that way to me.

He hits the sword with an energy blast. The backlash from the sword and the blast caused the warp not Thor's direct action. Ahh... so according to your logic, the sword went back in time after that blast, and when Thor was charging up the blast, to go and shoot it, it was actually the sword being hit by the energy that warped the universe when Thor was charging up the blast to hit the sword with?

Seems possible...

Because you know, Thor had kind of ripped through dimensions and shit, before he hit the sword, but whatever, your logic is fine as well...
The sword went back in time.

Badabing
Originally posted by Jebus reborn
Ahh... so according to your logic, the sword went back in time after that blast, and when Thor was charging up the blast, to go and shoot it, it was actually the sword being hit by the energy that warped the universe when Thor was charging up the blast to hit the sword with?

Seems possible...

Because you know, Thor had kind of ripped through dimensions and shit, before he hit the sword, but whatever, your logic is fine as well...
The sword went back in time. Umm, what? blink messed

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Jebus reborn
Ahh... so according to your logic, the sword went back in time after that blast, and when Thor was charging up the blast, to go and shoot it, it was actually the sword being hit by the energy that warped the universe when Thor was charging up the blast to hit the sword with?

Seems possible...

The sword went back in time.

hmm I think I missed the first scan.

His Airness
Looks that way to me.

He hits the sword with an energy blast. The backlash from the sword and the blast caused the warp not Thor's direct action.

no expression

Thor was warping/tearing through the universe before his blast struck the sword.

His Airness
Umm, what? blink messed

Thor warped the universe, duh. cool

carver9
I guess they missed that part because I seen that also.

Jebus reborn
Umm, what? blink messed The sword got hit with energy, and then right after it got hit, it went back in time, to warp the universe when Thor charged up his blast.
That is the only way the sword warped the universe...

Which, by now, I think everyone should know the sword didn't warp the universe... it was Thor.

Just trying to point out how redicules it sounds for the sword to warp the universe.
Ya'll mean?
wink

Symmetric Chaos
no expression

Thor was warping/tearing through the universe before his blast struck the sword.

hmm I think I missed the first scan.

His Airness

Oh.

the Darkone
Thor wins is a close battle, 6 or 7/10.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.