Sequels that just have to be made

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Pulse2
Was thinking about a few games I've enjoyed in the past, and how they would look awesome now if ever brought back.

A few ones I would love to see relive another day would be:

- Rollcage - Had 1 and 2, but 3 skipped the PS2 and XP gen sad Vanished, has to come back, it was an awesome racing game.

- Wipeout - Far from dead, and I did some research and discovered there is a sequel coming soon, goodie ^^

- Alundra - Best and most time consuming puzzle game ever, plot was superb as well, I would love to see a number 3, pretending number 2 never happened.

- Future Cop -Had lots of good memories playing mates in this game, would like to see this reborn smile

- Exhumed - Probably one of the most original FPS games I have ever played, most FPS are alien, nazi or zombie based, this game took place in egypt, and you search out Rameses body, but also learn about tombs and other things along the way.

- Timesplitters - If there is not a sequel to this, I will be extremely annoyed, thats all I have to say about this.

- Populous - Funny strategy (tribe) game and also very addictive.

- Diablo - I dunno how they expect this game to come out and stand even a peek of a chance next to WOW, personally I think WOW's gameplay was taken from Diablo, I never recall some older WOWs playing like that sad Now I dunno what to expect from Diablo, but hope it has a sequel anyway. They've had Diablo fans waiting too long now with promises for ages of a 3rd game.

Theres quite a few others, I'll add them on as the convo goes on.

What games would you like to see relive another day in the new gaming gen?

AstroFan
Since the other 2 movie probably arent going to happen, I think they should do more Chronicles of Riddick games.

And this is just a dream, but a new Wii sequel to Zombies Ate My Neighbors would be cool, an original game, not a VC game.

MadMel
all of the above, plus legacy of kain..they have to finish the damn story...i would die a happy man if i were to see the pillers restored..

Pulse2
Originally posted by MadMel
all of the above, plus legacy of kain..they have to finish the damn story...i would die a happy man if i were to see the pillers restored.. They didn't finish the plot :O -_- Hmm, they weren't the only ones, I know a few other games that had cliff hangers that were meant to be continued in sequels the companies promised, but never saw another day. Pathetic really, and veryy annoying.

Omega Boost was okay---ish on PS1, but lacked depth and excitement. However, after seeing what could be done with Warhawk and Zone of the Enders, it would be daft not to see this relive another day smile

Id like to see "ico" again, weird game, but was original and fun as well as Abe, one of my most favourite games ever, will never forget this game, and how crap it became when it jump shifted to the Xbox, nothing against Xbox, its just this and Dino Crisis another game I loved became crap when they went over to Xbox -_- Saying that, all this RE is annoying me, give us a Dino Crisis 4 already Capcom! Devil may cry is great, but if 360 is getting lost planet and dead rising exclusivly, the least they could do is give PS3 owners Devil may cry and Dino Crisis exclusivly and RE can be multiplat.

Very annoyed at the dissappearance of Dino Crisis -_-

Lyna303
Starcraft

Smasandian
Originally posted by Pulse2
They didn't finish the plot :O -_- Hmm, they weren't the only ones, I know a few other games that had cliff hangers that were meant to be continued in sequels the companies promised, but never saw another day. Pathetic really, and veryy annoying.

It is annoying, but you have to admit if the games arent selling well, why would they make another sequel and lose tons of cash.

For sequels though, ummm, I want an expansion pack for Company of Heroes.

I cant really think of games that need sequels.

MadMel
no its not about sales
one of the important voice actors died, so they "cant" finish the series

General Kaliero
Beyond Good & Evil needs its sequel. The ending sets it up to move fluidly into the next game. Good news is I believe Ubisoft has promised a sequel on at least one of the next-gen systems.

MadMel
thatd be nice..

Pulse2
Originally posted by Smasandian
It is annoying, but you have to admit if the games arent selling well, why would they make another sequel and lose tons of cash.

For sequels though, ummm, I want an expansion pack for Company of Heroes.

I cant really think of games that need sequels. Theres a reason why they failed in the first place, but if they are remade and made with much more attention and detail, instead of just throwing in a crap sequel all the time, I have no idea why the sequel can't sell well, and if not better then the original, I can already think of several ways Rollcage for an example could be remade and even more awesome then ever on today's technology.

Puzzle
- Diablo - I dunno how they expect this game to come out and stand even a peek of a chance next to WOW, personally I think WOW's gameplay was taken from Diablo, I never recall some older WOWs playing like that sad Now I dunno what to expect from Diablo, but hope it has a sequel anyway. They've had Diablo fans waiting too long now with promises for ages of a 3rd game.

I heard that Diablo 3 is being made...it was scrapped a few years ago, but Blizzard is taking over. It will take place in Heaven which is being taken over by Hell or something like that. At least this is what I heard from my buddy Tim who is an uber gaming nerd.

MadMel
actually, if the rumors are true and it IS bring made, it is suposed to be set in the great war that took place before diablo 1
that means you could pick either side...
if only the rumors are true sad

Puzzle
actually, if the rumors are true and it IS bring made, it is suposed to be set in the great war that took place before diablo 1
that means you could pick either side...
if only the rumors are true sad

*shrug* I only have hearsay, but maybe that's what my friend was trying to get at when he was telling me this.

MadMel
yea maybe laughing out loud

Ushgarak
The Populous games have effectively lived on in Black and White.

Lana
no its not about sales
one of the important voice actors died, so they "cant" finish the series

Very very easy to replace a voice actor.

I'd say it's more due to the sales of the original.

General G
Gears of War needs a sequel, the ending was awesome, and left a huge openning for a Gears of War 2.

doan_m
dawn of war

Smasandian
Theres a reason why they failed in the first place, but if they are remade and made with much more attention and detail, instead of just throwing in a crap sequel all the time, I have no idea why the sequel can't sell well, and if not better then the original, I can already think of several ways Rollcage for an example could be remade and even more awesome then ever on today's technology.

Nah, sorry, but how many times have I seen an great game not sell well, while a game that sucks sell bazillion of units.

If the original game didnt sell peanuts then well, unless the game has some sort of cult status, or very very good reviews, then its not going to be made into a sequel unless its cost effective.

MadMel
thats what happened to LOOM..
best game of its time (trust me, monkey island doesnt come close)
but the 2 sequals were never made to to poor sales...

BackFire
Killer Instinct 3

Chrono Trigger 3

Starcraft 2

Street Fighter 4

Next Gen Silent Hill game

Half Life 3

Another Wolfenstien

Unreal 3

ESB -1138
A sequel that needs to be done is a sequel to NiGHTS into dreams... . A game made by Sonic Team that was on the Sega Saturn but due to stupid mistakes by Sega (not Sonic Team) never grew into fame. This game is as good if not better then Super Mario 64 which was released about the same time as NiGHTS.

NiGHTS is by far one of the greatest games ever made and a rumor says that a game creator who just went solo (hopefully Naka) is working on a game for the Nintendo Wii about a flying clown (sounds like NiGHTS). This I tell you that is 120% true. If it wasn't for the fame that Sonic the Hedgehog got NiGHTS would have become the mascot to Sega and Sonic Team and that might not have been a bad thing.

Recent Sonic games (3D ones anyway) have been horrible. Sonic Heroes, Shadow the Hedgehog, and Sonic the Hedgehog. Only the Sonic Advance series and Sonic Rush have been worth getting. Hopefully Sonic and the Secret Rings (which is thank God, just running from point A to point B and it's just Sonic). NiGHTS perfected everything and since its released on the Saturn another NiGHTS game has never appeared.

I have high hopes that a NiGHTS game will appear on the Wii and have people saying that it's a better installement for the Wii then Super Mario Galaxy. Everyone who has played the demo has said that Super Mario Galaxy is perfect and I do hope that if a NiGHTS game for the Wii is being made people will say this game makes Super Mario Galaxy looks like Shadow the Hedgehog. That's my hopes for NiGHTS because just playing that games makes you ask yourself, "how did the same people who make these new 3D Sonic games make NiGHTS into dreams...?"

§uffer§noopy
Dreamfall 2, Fallout III, Anachronox 2 (unlikely sad)

TricksterPriest
It was refered to, but a sequel wasn't brought up, so I'll do it.

ZOE3. Kojima himself said he wants to make it, but he was too busy with MGS4. I'm currently praying they get on this one. cool

Ron Mexico
Street Fighter 4, Half Life 3, Shenmue 3 (Yu Suzuki is killing me)

Smasandian
I dont know if we'll ever see an Half Life 3.

I think Valve is pretty adament about eposidic content.

It sucks though because I rather have one big game then small ones, but considering Episode 2 has been delayed again until the fall, it better be one amazing game that actually answers some questions.

ESB -1138
A sequel to Sonic that improves gameplay of Sonic & the Secret Rings. They finally got a great 3D Sonic game, now they just need to improve it.

Still cheering for a sequel to NiGHTS into Dreams.

RedAlertv2
Originally posted by Smasandian
I dont know if we'll ever see an Half Life 3.

I think Valve is pretty adament about eposidic content.

It sucks though because I rather have one big game then small ones, but considering Episode 2 has been delayed again until the fall, it better be one amazing game that actually answers some questions. I thought I read they were only doing 3 episodes before the sequel? May be wrong though.

JToTheP
Final Fantasy 8-2, yes, I'm well aware of how many people hate this game, but I loath 7 as I have expressed numerous times. I want a sequal that focuses on Irvine, Selphie, Zell, Quistis, Seifer, Rajin, Fujin, and other new characters. I want One of the original 4 to be the "party leader" and I just want 8 to have a breath of air that it hardly had due to 7. This is me just being me, and my opinion, but since I like Irvine, and Selphie best in 8, I also like the IrvinexSelphie relationship, and would want this put into a visual game, and verbal story.

§P0oONY
XIII

I don't care how successful it was... No game series should end like that. (halfway through a story)

JToTheP
I never got to play XIII Spooony, is it a decent shooter?

§P0oONY
I really like it, I can't say much for it's multi-player or replay value but it's got a nice storyline and the cell-shaded graphics fit nicely with it's comic style. The gameplay isn't too bad either, quite a number of weapons.

JToTheP
I wanted to play it, but I never saw it in stores. Did Atlus put it out, is that why it was limited?

InnerRise
I think they should continue with the Prince of Persia Games.

Another sequel.

The last one was too short.

anata wa wakarimasu ka.....

§P0oONY
Originally posted by JToTheP
I wanted to play it, but I never saw it in stores. Did Atlus put it out, is that why it was limited?
You can buy it off amazon and shit for nothing.

Smasandian
XII wasnt bad.

I loved the story though and the presentation. Gameplay was alright, wasnt great.

But I loved the story in that game. Fantastic story.

Kazenji
Hate to say Pulse2 timesplitters and Diablo have got sequals. Timesplitters has got at least 2 sequals and diablo 1 sequal funnly enough its called Diablo 2

MadMel
he meant a sequal to diablo 2..
namely daiblo 3

dirkdirden
Lunar
Classic phantasy star not phantasy star online
Shining force III redone a system that doesn't bomb
FF7 at the end of the PS3's lifespan so it will have bester graphics

FF8 blows worst FF ever.

ESB -1138
Originally posted by dirkdirden
Lunar
Classic phantasy star not phantasy star online
Shining force III redone a system that doesn't bomb
FF7 at the end of the PS3's lifespan so it will have bester graphics

FF8 blows worst FF ever.

it will have bester graphics?

And if anything VII and VIII shouldn't be a part of the the main series. They feel more like Phantasy Star games, not Final Fantasy. I, II, III, IV, V, VI, IX, X, XI, and XII all have a medieval fantasy setting and VII and VIII have a more high-tech feel to it. Heck VIII had hover cars, VII had weapons of mass destruction, and thus the two are in fact the black sheep of the pack.

dirkdirden

K73SK
diablo 3 (everyones sure it will be made, blizzard practically blurred it out to public)

blood 3

legaia 3

prey 2

fear 2

gears of war 2

ESB -1138

dirkdirden
Originally posted by ESB -1138
I see your point but look at it like this. You could basically go through VII with just your standard attacks (limit breaks). You would waste MP to do damage when your standard attack does even more. Besides the improved graphics VII didn't add anything new.

Also VI does fit in perfectly because it had many medieval type castles, Edgar is an example of that. VII and VIII had no traces of the medieval feel that Final Fantasy was based on and once you went to Sera (or whatever that world was called) you really start to get that medieval feel and XII shows you what Star Wars would be like in medieval times.

All Final Fantasy games have had advance technology that seemed to come from the far future (like the Blue Whale from IV that can travel to the moon in seconds). The thing is not to overdo with the advance technology to force away that Final Fantasy setting that was established.

And I agree with EVERYTHING you said about VIII.

You also made your point about the medieval feel of final fantasy clear too, and yeah FFVII is the first one to go out of that typecast. But I think they did it in a good way because to me the storyline so brilliant having cloud pretending to be Zack and wishing he was Zack so much that he permanently embedded into his own mind that he was Zack. The best part of the game for me is when your in clouds head reviling the truth that cloud was just a low class blue suit and not a the first class solder he has always claimed to be, and that Zack was the first class solder, and he lied to his second woman about even knowing Zack the entire time.

For me no other FF storyline comes close to this.

§uffer§noopy
Dreamfall Sequel is being made! WOO!

Zebra 3
I'm patiently waiting for the long overdue Starsky & Hutch 2.

MadMel
daiblo 3
worms (for next gen)
legacy of kain (ffs)

Burning thought
daiblo 3
worms (for next gen)
legacy of kain (ffs)

this man speaks da truth!! cna you developers not see this!! laughing

Darth Extecute
I played Diablo the other day.. I strongly believe that there will be a sequel..

Burning thought
yes there has to be, probably one of those bottled up things blizzard or blizz north is cooking up, Diablo is still boogieing it down in hell, and now Santuary is open for both heaven and hells eyes to see, its gonna come soon

MadMel
D3 will probably be announced at blizzcon laughing out loud

Darth Extecute
I hope so no expression

jon84
Max Payne 3

I know they tied up most of the loose ends in the 2nd game, but the story and gameplay was so good, that i think Max deserves another sequel. Rockstar even stated that they were going to make one in the credits at the end of the game.

GalacticStorm
Space Station: Silicon Valley- The game was awesome but highly underrated and i think the Wii would be the perfect platform for a sequel.

Shadowman- The original on N64 was an awesome game. It was like an adult less polished Ocarina Of Time and I loved it. Thought the sequel on PS2 was pants and tarnished its memory. sad A wiimake would be great!

Mario Kart- This is a given, but i had to mention it. Well implemented motion control, online play, wiiconnect24 updates. This would sell systems by the truckload!

Pikmin- See above

Eternal Darkness- Motion controls wouldnt really be suited for this game imo so i'd say the 360 or PS3 would be better suited for a sequel. Awesome play mechanics, good storyline and cinematic presentation were found on the GC version. The 360 and PS3 could deliver a visually immersive masterpiece.

exanda kane
KOTOR 3 has undoubtedly been said numerous times, but I'kll jump ahead of the gun and say KOTOR 4 roll eyes (sarcastic)

ESB -1138
I wouldn't mind seeing a Star Fox game for the Wii. One that goes back to the roots of the SNES Star Fox and Star Fox 64 and not so much being like Adventures of Assault.

Sweet Escape
Although no one would agree, I would like to walk through Spira one last time. But this time as Shuyin and Lenne. Their story is never truly explained in depth, and I would love to know all that happened between them.

Not a lot of people would like it though, due to the high criticism of Final Fantasy X-2

ESB -1138
You're right; no one would agree with you. big grin

fanboy 1988
Shenmue 3
KOTOR 3
Gitaroo Man 2

Swe_Bum

Xenogears
They better make a sequel to Ninja Gaiden (Xbox). Black and Sigma are not sequels but more in-depth versions of Ninja Gaiden (Xbox).

BlaxicanHydra
Halo 4 no expression

Gregory
Psychonauts! Come on you know you want to.

Swe_Bum
Metroid Prime 6 no expression

Usual Suspect
Dino Crisis, what ever number they'd be on if they made a sequel.

Smasandian
I want remakes of all Resident Evils, with RE4 controls and gameplay.

apoc001
Hmm... remember Fighting Force? How you could use any weapon you wanted and take multiple routes to reach your goal? There should be another game like that, only with more weapons and maybe a reason why the main characters are able to painlessly punch oncoming traffic. It shouldn't be any more realistic, though; it would lose its flavour.

ESB -1138
Sonic & the Secret Rings, not a second one though just use those controls for the Wii and improve them because finally they came out with a good 3D Sonic game it just wasn't great.

Violent2Dope
Streetfighter 4.

~The Hadouken throwing V2D.

brainchild81
Ditto. & a sequel to Mark of the Wolves.

Sado22
Art of Fighting 4! mad

Xenogears
Tekken 7 mad

kai3345
Dead Rising - Make it about other survivoras of the mall. OR make it about how the rest of the citizens of Willimette deal with the outbreak. Id be awsome fo you could roam around the whole city and even go back into the mall.

Xenogears
Namco x Capcom 2 exclusively for the U.S.! mad

Superboy Prime
KOTOR 3 is a sequel that just has to be made.

AstroFan
Originally posted by kai3345
Dead Rising - Make it about other survivoras of the mall. OR make it about how the rest of the citizens of Willimette deal with the outbreak. Id be awsome fo you could roam around the whole city and even go back into the mall.

A Dead Rising with the whole city would be incredibly badass, I must say. yes

Hidden Lotus
Leisure Suite Larry131

Xenogears

pinkfloydkor
so the little 45 second clip of mario kart wii looked awesome

and with online play, i wouldnt be surprised if this becomes one of the best selling wii games yet

Q1 scheduled release

ragesRemorse
Incredible hulk, ultimate destruction

pinkfloydkor
if the hulk sequel/remake is good, i bet we will see a really good video game as well, that should be interesting

or is that what you meant ragesremorse?

Kazenji
Discuss games that need a sequal and i don't mean stuff like final fantasy, metal gear solid etc that are bound to get one

Imo couple that need one

Nocturne- pretty much leaves it open for one but they never made one

Shogo Mobile armour division

A third AVP game for PC

Primal

@st
Zombies ate my neighbors.

Neo Darkhalen
Originally posted by @st

Co-signed 100%

Kazenji
Originally posted by @st

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ghoul_Patrol

@st
Originally posted by Kazenji
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ghoul_Patrol

Shut up. stick out tongue

Seriously though, I think ZAMN could make a kickass nextgen game. big grin

Morridini
I'd like to see a sequel to N64s Perfect Dark, but it doesn't "need" one.
KotOR II needs a sequel.
We also need a Next gen Rogue Squadron sequel.

Burning thought
legacy of Kain

Becci
-Diablo 2

-Warcraft 3 (A real sequel, not something as crappy as WoW stick out tongue),

SpikeSpiegel
I want Shenmue 3, 'nuff said.

Mairuzu
bioshock

General Kaliero
And merged.

Come on, guys, the Search button is your friend.

Mairuzu
Its been happening a lot lately

@st
Originally posted by General Kaliero
And merged.

Screw that, the search button hit on my girlfriend, if I ever see that son of a ***** ill kick his ass. mad

stick out tongue

Peach
Originally posted by @st
Screw that, the search button hit on my girlfriend, if I ever see that son of a ***** ill kick his ass. mad

stick out tongue

From how I heard it, she told the search button she was single.

stick out tongue

General Kaliero
I saw that. Sorry dude, but I gotta say, she was getting him to notice her. Really putting the moves on and all that.

@st
Shut up, yall have been listening to the edit button too much. He is always starting shit. erm

General Kaliero
Originally posted by @st
Shut up, yall have been listening to the edit button too much. He is always starting shit. erm
Actually, I get most of my info from the quote button. He usually tells it exactly like it is.

Neo Darkhalen
Secrets and lies!!!

ragesRemorse
If there were ever a game that deserves a sequel it is Psi-ops. that game was just FUN!. It allowed you to perform a slew of badass psychic abilities which were executed with intuitively smooth controls. The graphics, at the time were near peak and the story was rather competent. The fact that is was so much fun though, deserves it another venture that im sure will never happen. This game made second sight look like shit.

I am also hopeful for a dead rising 2

@st
Actually, I get most of my info from the quote button. He usually tells it exactly like it is.

Ha, good one. stick out tongue

General Kaliero
*bows* Thanks. stick out tongue

And just to bring this back on topic as I'm kinda a mod around these parts... Beyond Good & Evil needs a sequel, badly.

Neo Darkhalen
*bows* Thanks. stick out tongue

And just to bring this back on topic as I'm kinda a mod around these parts... Beyond Good & Evil needs a sequel, badly.

No, that game needs to be forgotten about.

General Kaliero
Originally posted by Neo Darkhalen
No, that game needs to be forgotten about.
For what reason? The superb combat controls? The lovable and large cast of unique characters? The inspired and mature plot? The perfect difficulty level of the sidequests? The intriguing "gather photographic evidence" gameplay?

BG&E's only failure was it's length. Far too short, especially with the shocking cliffhanger at the end.

P23
knights of the old republic 3

double dragon 4

Spartan005
BANJOE KAZOOIE 3

well actually it is being made.

and I'm buying it at midnight.

and I'm 17....

STOP LAUGHING AT ME!!!! mad

Kazenji
And merged.

Well i did happen to use it, I even put the search on "Search titles only" and "search results only" and for the forum part " Computer / Video Games Discussion"

And of course the stupid thing keep on bringing up nothing.

Peach
Use the search at the bottom of the forum. It works better than the full forum search.

Zeitgeist
For what reason? The superb combat controls? The lovable and large cast of unique characters? The inspired and mature plot? The perfect difficulty level of the sidequests? The intriguing "gather photographic evidence" gameplay?

BG&E's only failure was it's length. Far too short, especially with the shocking cliffhanger at the end. Completely agreed.

Not to mention a well established, unique environment and potential for a follow up storyline already in place.

Kazenji
Originally posted by Peach
Use the search at the bottom of the forum. It works better than the full forum search.

The "Forum Archive" i'm guessing

Also i just did a search for sequels in "Computer / Video Games Discussion" now some results bloody results show was'nt showing for me around 12.00 PM

ragesRemorse
conker

General Kaliero
The "Forum Archive" i'm guessing

Also i just did a search for sequels in "Computer / Video Games Discussion" now some results bloody results show was'nt showing for me around 12.00 PM
Near the bottom of the forum page, on the right, is "Search this forum" with a type field. It's more useful than the full-site search.

Mairuzu
Originally posted by Spartan005
BANJOE KAZOOIE 3

well actually it is being made.

and I'm buying it at midnight.

and I'm 17....

STOP LAUGHING AT ME!!!! mad

I'd buy it

ragesRemorse
Hopefully capcom will be able to work out the rights with Marvel and FINALLY make another Marvel VS Capcom.

we also need a sequel to the pc game, aliens vs predator 2

Zeitgeist
For the record, I'm totally picking up Banjo Kazooie: 3

Neo Darkhalen
Originally posted by ragesRemorse
Hopefully capcom will be able to work out the rights with Marvel and FINALLY make another Marvel VS Capcom.

I hope they do.

Originally posted by Zeitgeist
For the record, I'm totally picking up Banjo Kazooie: 3

I shall as well!

ragesRemorse
i never knew there was a kazooie 2. I feel as though ive missed out on a part of my child hood

@st
I could never get into Banjo 2, I dont know what it was but I didnt get very far.

ragesRemorse
it was because of drugs huh?

First_Tsurugi06
No More Heroes, hands down. I don't care how badly it sold, Travis Touchdown needs to find that "exit to paradise".

High Priest
Xbox 360 sucks !!!!!!!!!!Xbox 360 sucks !!!!!!!!!!Xbox 360 sucks !!!!!!!!!!Xbox 360 sucks !!!!!!!!!!Xbox 360 sucks !!!!!!!!!!Xbox 360 sucks !!!!!!!!!!Xbox 360 sucks !!!!!!!!!!Xbox 360 sucks !!!!!!!!!!Xbox 360 sucks !!!!!!!!!!

Neo Darkhalen
Portal 2.

that is going to be made, i just hope it happens.

ragesRemorse
Originally posted by High Priest
Xbox 360 sucks !!!!!!!!!!Xbox 360 sucks !!!!!!!!!!Xbox 360 sucks !!!!!!!!!!Xbox 360 sucks !!!!!!!!!!Xbox 360 sucks !!!!!!!!!!Xbox 360 sucks !!!!!!!!!!Xbox 360 sucks !!!!!!!!!!Xbox 360 sucks !!!!!!!!!!Xbox 360 sucks !!!!!!!!!!

played any good xbox 360 games lately?

Nihilist
GOD OF WAR 3

Impediment
Eternal Darkness: Sanity's Requiem (GC)
Conker's Bad Fur Day (N64) (Not the polished up Xbox version)

Both games are very f*cked up and very underrated, if you ask me.

Kazenji
Originally posted by Nihilist
GOD OF WAR 3

Have you been living under a rock sir ?

xNIXSONx
Zone of Enders 3

Nemesis X
You know what game needs a sequel? The Darkness.

ESB -1138
Have you been living under a rock sir ?

No jerk.............it's a boulder. rolling on floor laughing

Dark-Jaxx
Mischief Makers, though I doubt anyone here even played that like I did lol.

dvampire
Vagrant Story needs a sequel.

Solid Durandal
The Marathon Series.

Now.

Kazenji
I agree on marathon A forth one would be good with what bungie can do know with todays graphics

Yoshi Paradise
"Billy Hatcher and the Giant Egg" should have a sequel. It's a very fun game with catchy music.

Also, I would like another Viewtiful Joe game and a sequel to "Ultimate Spiderman".

CaptainStoic
Road Rage rock

First_Tsurugi06
New Mystical Ninja plz. I still hum the Impact theme song.

CaptainStoic
They should make a console version of Arcanum.

Martian_mind
Shadow of the Colossus 2...

jaden101
i've said it before and i'll say it again

http://www.mattward.co.uk/img/eggman.gif

Kazenji
Humpty Dumpty ?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.