gladiator and war hulk vs superboy prime

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carver9
Gladiator is at full confidence and it dont drop.

So he still keeps his planet busting strength
http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b97/Jonathanos/Gladiator/GladPlanet1.jpg
http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b97/Jonathanos/Gladiator/Gladplanet2.jpg

db_renji
This might be a descending opinion, but it is what i think. I give it to SBP. I think his power is really underestimated on this forum. He has really impressive feats, and isn't even close to his potential yet.

SBP ftw. its just my opinion erm

guy222
Originally posted by carver9
Gladiator is at full confidence and it dont drop.

So he still keeps his planet busting strength
http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b97/Jonathanos/Gladiator/GladPlanet1.jpg
http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b97/Jonathanos/Gladiator/Gladplanet2.jpg

team w/prep 7/10

bigbran
Originally posted by guy222
team w/prep 7/10 Prep... when has Glads or Hulk ever used prep?
Really!

Board Walker
Gladiator for the duration of the prep, consistently and non stop punches and enrages the hulk to no end, thus when they come to battle SBP, War Hulk is enraged to no end!

Draco69
Originally posted by bigbran
Prep... when has Glads or Hulk ever used prep?
Really!

After 7 days of prep time:

Gladiator: There! It's finished. My mohawk is finally complete! The split-ends were driving me crazy!

War Hulk: Plan! Kill Superboy!

Gladiator: Hmm. It appears we're out of time. Do you have a plan, Hulk you big lummox?

War Hulk: Hulk throw big rock at Superboy! Hulk smash Superboy!

Gladiator: Brilliant. I say, our plan looks better than anything Reed Richards could have come up with!

outavodka
Originally posted by Draco69

Gladiator: There! It's finished. My mohawk is finally complete! The split-ends were driving me crazy!

Gladiator: Hmm. It appears we're out of time. Do you have a plan, Hulk you big lummox?

Gladiator: Brilliant. I say, our plan looks better than anything Reed Richards could have come up with! BRILLIANT!!!!!!!!

bigbran

Gladiator: Brilliant. I say, our plan looks better than anything Reed Richards could have come up with! laughing

Badabing

Gladiator: Brilliant. I say, our plan looks better than anything Reed Richards could have come up with!
iWqGLVaITsk

HULKSTER04
WarHulk alone can take them both out.

bigbran
Originally posted by Badabing
iWqGLVaITsk laughing laughing laughing
Originally posted by HULKSTER04
WarHulk alone can take them both out. no expression
This Hulk teabag fest has to stop!
Every Hulk thread... Hulk wins, and most of the time, people don't even know who Hulk is fighting.
Hulk has taken a bad rap on these forums, and even the actual Hulk fans hate the fact that against all odds, Hulk can still win in a thread with the help of some fanboys.

xmarksthespot
Green tea, I presume.

SuperEmo wins.

juggernaut66666

laughing laughing laughing

xmeat
this aint regular hulk this is war hulk.

juggernaut66666
gladiator and war hulk vs superboy prime eh?

Symmetric Chaos

sad

SBP is doomed

laughing laughing

Soljer
People just don't know who the **** Superboy prime is.

The kid speedblitzed FLASHES for christs sake.

Priest
Superboy speed blitz 3 flashes, and took the GL corps, but got beaten by 2 Supermens...
I smell CIS on the flash and the Corps part.

doctorstrongbad
The team takes it 8/10. I'm not sure that they need the prep, but it helps ftw.

((The_Anomaly))
Originally posted by Soljer
People just don't know who the **** Superboy prime is.

The kid speedblitzed FLASHES for christs sake.

Indeed. Superboy wins.

Galan007
Originally posted by Priest
Superboy speed blitz 3 flashes, and took the GL corps, but got beaten by 2 Supermens... That was after he actually came back from the speedforce dump, after he took on the GL corps, and after he was flown through a red sun.

Despite all of this, he was still barely beaten.

SBP takes this every time.

bigbran
Superboy speed blitz 3 flashes, and took the GL corps, but got beaten by 2 Supermens...
I smell CIS on the flash and the Corps part. You know... usually when you have a lot of good feats, the one bad feat doesn't cancel it out.

If comics indicate anything, the SUPERMAN feat was pis.

Kurash
superboy prime completely dominates this fight, hes to fast strong durable, everything for glad or war hulk to keep up

xmeat
Originally posted by Kurash
superboy prime completely dominates this fight, hes to fast strong durable, everything for glad or war hulk to keep up can superboy stop juggernauts movement i dont think so glad and hulk by a mile.

Superboy Prime
You know... usually when you have a lot of good feats, the one bad feat doesn't cancel it out.

Couldn't have said it any better. *Clap*

Superboy Prime
Originally posted by xmeat
can superboy stop juggernauts movement i dont think so glad and hulk by a mile.

That's irrelevant to this fight.

SBP is faster, stronger, more durable than Warhulk. He is a PC kryptonian wanked to even higher levels. No version of Hulk will ever beat Superman, much less an uber end Superboy Prime.

Galan007
can superboy stop juggernauts movement i dont think so glad and hulk by a mile. what does stopping Juggs' movement have to do with anything?

IF SBP was incapable of stopping Juggs, then he could just throw him into deep space, or KO him.

xmeat
Originally posted by Superboy Prime
That's irrelevant to this fight.

SBP is faster, stronger, more durable than Warhulk. He is a PC kryptonian wanked to even higher levels. No version of Hulk will ever beat Superman, much less an uber end Superboy Prime. idiot we dont even know enough about warhulk to assume anything he cold be unstoppable

Kurash
spb could take 100 warhulks, they cant hit him or hurt him

Superboy Prime
idiot we dont even know enough about warhulk to assume anything he cold be unstoppable

Could be, not can be, not he is. SBP curbstomps him. Pay the Superboy Prime respect thread a visit. You will be nelightened as to who your dear Hulk is facing.

xmeat
Originally posted by Galan007
what does stopping Juggs' movement have to do with anything?

IF SBP was incapable of stopping Juggs, then he could just throw him into deep space, or KO him. how is superboy ****ing ko juggernaut idiot no one ****ing ko juggernaut he's never been knocked out by ****ing anyone.

xmeat
Originally posted by Superboy Prime
Could be, not can be, not he is. SBP curbstomps him. Pay the Superboy Prime respect thread a visit. You will be nelightened as to who your dear Hulk is facing. again im saying you and i know nothing about war other than stopping juggy he could freaking unstoppable as far as we know you dont even know just like devilhulk.

Galan007
how is superboy ****ing ko juggernaut idiot no one ****ing ko juggernaut he's never been knocked out by ****ing anyone. Edit.

Juggs isn't even in this battle roll eyes (sarcastic)

xmeat
again im saying you and i know nothing about war other than stopping juggy he could freaking unstoppable as far as we know you dont even know just like devilhulk. i rest my case

Priest
You know... usually when you have a lot of good feats, the one bad feat doesn't cancel it out.

I still think the GL's jobbed like crazy.

darthgoober
I still think the GL's jobbed like crazy.
Oh they jobbed alright. But even outside the GL fight, he had enough good showing to put him WAY beyond these two.

Galan007
Originally posted by darthgoober
But even outside the GL fight, he had enough good showing to put him WAY beyond these two. Definitely.

Soljer
Superboy prime could take them with his breath alone.

Seriously.

DevilGoblin
Originally posted by juggernaut66666
gladiator and war hulk vs superboy prime eh?

Warhulk would beat any version of Superman in seconds.

Probably you have no idea who War is.

Warhulk solo 10/10

juggernaut66666
Originally posted by DevilGoblin
Warhulk would beat any version of Superman in seconds.

Probably you have no idea who War is.

Warhulk solo 10/10
Yeah War Hulk appeared in Hulk 456-457 he didn't do anything impressive besides that he "stopped" Juggernaut.

Now please shut the **** up.

xmeat
Originally posted by juggernaut66666
Yeah War Hulk appeared in Hulk 456-457 he didn't do anything impressive besides that he "stopped" Juggernaut.

Now please shut the **** up. you have no idea what war hulk is capable of he may be unstoppable as far as we know.

bigbran
you have no idea what war hulk is capable of he may be unstoppable as far as we know. So, he is unstoppable, and yet, he got pushed back for about a mile?
Did you even see the comic?

FearOfBlood

xmeat
So, he is unstoppable, and yet, he got pushed back for about a mile?
Did you even see the comic? he was just toying with juggy dummy.

bigbran
he was just toying with juggy dummy. So... no?

xmeat
So... no? what does that mean.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.