Despero vs The Silver Surfer

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Bentley
A top-tier team wrecker against the highest of the Heralds. They get to use their abilities at their full extent. No PIS, no CIS.

qqqqqqq
gotta give it to despero

guy222
Originally posted by Bentley
A top-tier team wrecker against the highest of the Heralds. They get to use their abilities at their full extent. No PIS, no CIS.

ss ftw

golem370
I believe Silver Surfer is one of the most Verstile Hero's in Marvel and one of the most powerful.

guy222
Originally posted by golem370
I believe Silver Surfer is one of the most Verstile Hero's in Marvel and one of the most powerful.

he is

Galvaclaw
Surfer stands as much chance against Despero as he does Thanos.

Despero.

golem370
Please give me a break

guy222
Originally posted by Galvaclaw
Surfer stands as much chance against Despero as he does Thanos.

Despero.

drax killed thanos

Galvaclaw
Yes, two beings who consistantly own multiple top tiers can't be in the same scale of power. That's crazy. This isn't hard Surfer is Top tier Despero is above top teir.

What bearing does this have on the fight?

dvampire

But he still gets koed by Thor and Thanos.

I give this to Despero.

guy222
Yes, two beings who consistantly own multiple top tiers can't be in the same scale of power. That's crazy. This isn't hard Surfer is Top tier Despero is above top teir.

What bearing does this have on the fight?

observation smile

Bentley
Yet some people said that when the JLA faced Despero they were fighting like morons.

DarkCrawler
They were. One punch in the face and then they just started hanging from the neck.

Bentley
Then I believe is objective to say that a hanging-group of bricks in the neck is hardly the same thing than facing a full powered, non-PIS Surfer. The abilities employed to beat one or the other are completly different.

Galvaclaw
Thing is it still shows just how strong Despero is. It's no different than Thanos showing Drax and Hulk his pump hand. Besides what were they supposed to do to Despero. They were not capable of dealing any lasting damage against him so they tried to restrain him.

Bentley
How did they stop him in the end? The Surfer still has powers that match most of the JLA all by himself, its just a matter of implementation -although it would be weird for him to throw a shark against Despero.

juggernaut66666
How did they stop him in the end? The Surfer still has powers that match most of the JLA all by himself, its just a matter of implementation -although it would be weird for him to throw a shark against Despero.
Despero was stalemating these 2 teams and Lobo at a time until he got tricked and switched body with a robot
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Justice_League_Europe
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Conglomerate_(comics)
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lobo_(comics)

Galvaclaw
The most recent time Zatana froze him and they shipped him off to Oa. Time before that they used Johnny Sorrow against him.

In the most recent battle he succeeded in mind controlling most of the JLA, including the Martian manhunter and GL. Only Superman was able to resist him and it seemed it wouldn't be long before he fell too.

Bentley
Superman resisting was of course pure PIS.

juggernaut66666
Superman resisting was of course pure PIS.
Agreed.Since Despero has one shoted Superman many times with his hypnotic blast the only reason why I don't post it is because both characters are in the tourney.....

DigiMark007
If Surfer's smart and uses his speed advantage, maybe. Despero isn't Thanos. I realize he's above top-tier herald types, but it wouldn't be a curbstomp.

Darth Macabre
Originally posted by DigiMark007
If Surfer's smart and uses his speed advantage, maybe. Despero isn't Thanos. I realize he's above top-tier herald types, but it wouldn't be a curbstomp.

Agreed...but I'd give it to Despero more times than not, though. erm

Scoobless
Despero is quickly becoming over rated ... his durability is far less than the likes of Superman, his strength may be a little higher and his TP is pretty good ... but as soon as he comes up against a powerful character who isn't effected by TP he should get beaten fairly easily.

Surfer wins 6-7/10 due to good showings against telepaths.

dvampire

What speed advantage? You mean the speed advantage that couldn't help him beat two bricks like Thor and Thanos?

I see Despero doing to Surfer what he did to people who are physically stronger than Surfer.

juggernaut66666
Originally posted by Scoobless
Despero is quickly becoming over rated ... his durability is far less than the likes of Superman, his strength may be a little higher and his TP is pretty good ... but as soon as he comes up against a powerful character who isn't effected by TP he should get beaten fairly easily.

Surfer wins 6-7/10 due to good showings against telepaths.
Durability far less? I hope your are talking about JLA 118..

LORDSIDIOUS01
A top-tier team wrecker against the highest of the Heralds. They get to use their abilities at their full extent. No PIS, no CIS. Despero is a poor jobber. Surfer in a cakewalk.

juggernaut66666
Originally posted by LORDSIDIOUS01
Despero is a poor jobber. Surfer in a cakewalk.
I think you don't understand the meaning of "jobing".

Scoobless
Originally posted by juggernaut66666
Durability far less? I hope your are talking about JLA 118..

I'm talking about a few instances spread out over many years.

evil face

darthgoober

evil face
Yes but Surfer has more than a few low durability showings spread out over the course of his career also(not low as in streetlevel of course, but definitely A LOT lower than his average).

Board Walker
Originally posted by darthgoober
Yes but Surfer has more than a few low durability showings spread out over the course of his career also(not low as in streetlevel of course, but definitely A LOT lower than his average).

Actually...he has some lower then streetlevel, such as being ko'ed by a brick being flung at his head, and being stabbed by a thug with a knife.

darthgoober
Originally posted by Board Walker
Actually...he has some lower then streetlevel, such as being ko'ed by a brick being flung at his head, and being stabbed by a thug with a knife.
I've heard you mention the "brick" and "knife" events on numerous occasions, please tell me when it happened so I can check them out for myself, because something about them sounds a bit off.

Also, being downed by lightning is hardly a streetlevel durability showing. Besides that, when he was hit by Storms lightning he was....

A. Severely weakened already.

B. Focused on something else(it was a cheapshot).

c. Fine moments later.

bigbran
Actually...he has some lower then streetlevel, such as being ko'ed by a brick being flung at his head, and being stabbed by a thug with a knife. The brick was from Karnak. Still a low showing.

The knife was from a magic user. Magic... not some thug, but the ultimate plot device of Marvel, hardly a low showing.

darthgoober
Originally posted by bigbran
The brick was from Karnak. Still a low showing.

The knife was from a magic user. Magic... not some thug, but the ultimate plot device of Marvel, hardly a low showing.
Wait, you mean THOSE are the instances she's always bringing up? In that case, we might as well take PC Superboys durability down a notch, since he was hurt by Karate Kid(which I see as basically the equivalent of the brick incident, seeing as how the brick was thrown by Karnak). Also, we should take down Supes durability a notch, since he was taken down by a bullet(even though it was made of Kryptonite).

juggernaut66666

evil face
Despero has never been Ko'd phisically Superman has been Ko'd numerous times. smile

DigiMark007
Despero has never been Ko'd phisically...

Yet.

shifty

juggernaut66666
Yet.

shifty
no expression

big grin

darthgoober
Yet.

shifty
Keep dreaming...

Bentley
If Despero is not all that durable, Surfer may take him. The Surfer is certainly more resourceful than Despero, he is fast and without PIS he can be a beast.

The truth is that I see some of the top tiers taking some wins against Despero if there is no PIS.

golem370
Thanos I can understand beating SS but Thor sick

Soljer
Originally posted by dvampire
What speed advantage? You mean the speed advantage that couldn't help him beat two bricks like Thor and Thanos?

I see Despero doing to Surfer what he did to people who are physically stronger than Surfer.

Yeah. That speed advantage.

Just like the one that Flash always uses to beat Deathstroke. Or the one that Superman uses to stomp...well....ninety percent of the fights he's in.

Scoobless
Thanos I can understand beating SS but Thor sick

Thor is stronger, more powerful and has far better battle skills than the Silver Surfer.

no expression

golem370
Thor is not stronger Silver Surfer is equal to and Enraged Hulk. He is not more powerful but he maybe more experienced. Silver Surfer is faster way more powerful and more verstile.

UniOmni
Despero is stronger than Norrin, but he's not untouchable to the heroes like Thanos normally is.

Powergirl has hurt him and he's been bitten by sharks.

I don't know who'd win the fight though.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by UniOmni
Despero is stronger than Norrin, but he's not untouchable to the heroes like Thanos normally is.

Powergirl has hurt him and he's been bitten by sharks.

I don't know who'd win the fight though.

power girl is a pre crisi kryptonian. whether dc let's her full power show or not. It is what she is. I dont' call being hurt in a body that is not his own, a low showing against the likes of power girl. Power girl could hurt anyone from Wonder woman, to thor to the hulk seeing as she is a kryptonian. Seriously, Despero wins this fight almost as Easily as Thanos. There is nothing in Silver Surfer's arsenal that can match the power of Zatanna or johnny sorrow. Goodnight to surfer as he tries in vain to out power a being who has only been taken down by supernatural means. When surfer learns some magic spells or gets a face like johnny sorrow, let me know.

Bentley
Was it a precrisis shark?

Galvaclaw
It seem despero has a weakness against sharp objects, but his healing factor makes up for it. Energy and blunt trauma doesn't seem effective against him.

DarkCrawler
Surfer wins the majority. Unless this goes to hand to hand fight, Surfer has the advantages. He's faster and better flier then Despero, and can deal more damage.

juggernaut66666
Originally posted by DarkCrawler
Surfer wins the majority. Unless this goes to hand to hand fight, Surfer has the advantages. He's faster and better flier then Despero, and can deal more damage.
Despero was able to tackle Flash multiple times.
http://img262.imageshack.us/my.php?image=934255470eq.jpg
http://img150.imageshack.us/my.php?image=670218902px.jpg

He also easily one shoted Guy Gardner.
http://img180.imageshack.us/my.php?image=870111921aw.jpg

golem370
Silver Surfer has telepathic powers to he can phase shrink matter manipulate energy manipulate he can increase his strength to incalculable strength he is extremely durable and fast.

DarkCrawler
Despero was able to tackle Flash multiple times.
http://img262.imageshack.us/my.php?image=934255470eq.jpg
http://img150.imageshack.us/my.php?image=670218902px.jpg

He also easily one shoted Guy Gardner.
http://img180.imageshack.us/my.php?image=870111921aw.jpg

He's using the Third Eye, isn't he? Sure those aren't just psionic blasts? Telepathy works at the speed of light.

Flash wasn't going lightspeed at those pictures though.

dvampire
Originally posted by DarkCrawler
He's using the Third Eye, isn't he? Sure those aren't just psionic blasts? Telepathy works at the speed of light.

Flash wasn't going lightspeed at those pictures though.

Thor and Thanos wasn't going lightspeed when they beat Surfer.

Despero wins.

Mider999
that be cool to see surfer as despero's herald or something.

Priest
Originally posted by Mider999
that be cool to see surfer as despero's herald or something.
laughing laughing

no expression
Surfer drops a black hole under his feet.

juggernaut66666
Originally posted by Priest
laughing laughing

no expression
Surfer drops a black hole under his feet.
And he teleports out from it.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Exactly what is surfer going to do with Despero? As far as we know, it takes extreme Magical or Supernatural power to put Despero down for the count. This is consistant with his character and Thus Takes Surfer out of the fight fairly easily. Surfer How ever can be beaten with Despero's Superior STrength and or TK/TP

juggernaut66666
Despero beating Surfer easily?Oh please I'm not even sure he can beat Surfer he is farmore versatile then Despero...

Board Walker
Despero beating Surfer easily?Oh please I'm not even sure he can beat Surfer he is farmore versatile then Despero...

Juggs, Juggs, Apoc can grow bigger then eternity and step on him, so thus by logic Despero can be SS effortless, now lets go eat muffins.

juggernaut66666
Juggs, Juggs, Apoc can grow bigger then eternity and step on him, so thus by logic Despero can be SS effortless, now lets go eat muffins.
Please shut the hell up!
The Apoc thing was a Quote from a KMC member.

Board Walker
Please shut the hell up!
The Apoc thing was a Quote from a KMC member.

rofl juggs i was joking

juggernaut66666
Damn sarcasm. mad laughing

Soljer

Smilies god damnit!

I mean, the muffins thing helped, but seriously.

Emoticons!

Priest
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
Exactly what is surfer going to do with Despero?
Exactly wat is Despero gonna do to Surfer?

As far as we know, it takes extreme Magical or Supernatural power to put Despero down for the count.
Hey the Power Cosmic works for me

This is consistant with his character and Thus Takes Surfer out of the fight fairly easily. Surfer How ever can be beaten with Despero's Superior Strength and or TK/TP
Superior Strength?..Dont think so, Surfer plays it smart, he wont go H2H agianst Despero. Besides that Surfer can amp is strength to Hulk levels wink
TK/TP will not work at all agianst Surfer. SS was able to withstand a TK bolt from Moondragon w/ MIND GEM
MindGem>Despero TK
With Despero's TK out of the picture, he's just a brick.
Surfer>Brick
Sufer is faster, more versitile, has sheilds, and blasts powered by PC that can easilly shatter planets.
Surfer would take a majority in this fight.

dvampire
Surfer may not want to go h2h, but he won't be given a choice, it's going to happen. And where was increasing his strength to hulk levels when Thor and Thanos was pounding on him? Where was that speed when Thor and Thanos was pounding him? It was even stated when Thor kicking his butt, that THOR was two quick for him.

Despero wins.

kgkg
SS wins 9/10 smile

Soljer
Originally posted by kgkg
SS wins 9/10 smile

eek!

bigbran
In 1876, a young girl named Jenn was walking down a river, an insane man killed her by stabbing her in the back, raping her, and then hanging her in his closet. While he hanged her he said Bukakke Bukkake.
Now that you have read this message, she will find you and her dead body will haunt your house for 5 years. Every night you go to sleep she will appear in your closet, hanging their with her glowing red eyes.
repost 3 times to be saved

Martian_mind
Lol

Martian_mind
Your

Martian_mind
Sad

bigbran
Originally posted by Martian_mind
Sad Probable...
I don't ever want to see some little girl in my closet, and if I do, it will be in my head... but still. laughing

Martian_mind
Probable...
I don't ever want to see some little girl in my closet, and if I do, it will be in my head... but still. laughing

If there was a little girl in your Closet you would know,what with you being so deep in it you live in Narnia stick out tongue

bigbran
Originally posted by Martian_mind
If there was a little girl in your Closet you would know,what with you being so deep in it you live in Narnia stick out tongue I don't even know what Narnia is... except that it is a movie.

Martian_mind
I don't even know what Narnia is... except that it is a movie.

Damn....that'll teach me to use cultured jokes on buffoons stick out tongue

Priest
Surfer may not want to go h2h, but he won't be given a choice,
Why would he go h2h? confused how many times has Surfer gone h2h against anybody?

it's going to happen.
nah. Surfers fighting to the best of his abilities, he's not going h2h

And where was increasing his strength to hulk levels when Thor and Thanos was pounding on him?
When he fought the Hulk,
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=5396958

Where was that speed when Thor and Thanos was pounding him? It was even stated when Thor kicking his butt, that THOR was two quick for him.
I don't think u get that surfer is fighting to the best of his abilities in this fight, Despero wont even land a single blow with surfer going all out with his speed.
http://photobucket.com/albums/b305/surfistaprateado/ss_enslavers_06.jpg

Despero wins.
nope, because no one as given Despero a legitimate argument on his behalf for a win.

surfer is too versatile, he can transmutes his ass
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=5186769
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=5186806
or Surfer traps Despero in his board for the win
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=5186687
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=5186690

Board Walker
In 1876, a young girl named Jenn was walking down a river, an insane man killed her by stabbing her in the back, raping her, and then hanging her in his closet. While he hanged her he said Bukakke Bukkake.
Now that you have read this message, she will find you and her dead body will haunt your house for 5 years. Every night you go to sleep she will appear in your closet, hanging their with her glowing red eyes.
repost 3 times to be saved

Do you know how cool that would be...it would be like I have my own personal red night light.

bigbran
Do you know how cool that would be...it would be like I have my own personal red night light. No!
laughing

I'd shit my pants...

nvrbeenwthagirl
Exactly wat is Despero gonna do to Surfer?

Hey the Power Cosmic works for me

Superior Strength?..Dont think so, Surfer plays it smart, he wont go H2H agianst Despero. Besides that Surfer can amp is strength to Hulk levels wink
TK/TP will not work at all agianst Surfer. SS was able to withstand a TK bolt from Moondragon w/ MIND GEM
MindGem>Despero TK
With Despero's TK out of the picture, he's just a brick.
Surfer>Brick
Sufer is faster, more versitile, has sheilds, and blasts powered by PC that can easilly shatter planets.
Surfer would take a majority in this fight.

Exactly what makes moondragon with the mind gem so powerful? not shit. She is always getting punked. So please dont bring surfer beating moondragon into this. She loses all the time. Despero's TP is shown to be superior to Moondragons and He also has TK. And He's not just a brick. He's a brick who can out punch Superman, WW, powergirl, and Captain marvel. Silver Surfer would never be able to beat all of them at once. Despero cleary wins this.

bigbran
Exactly what makes moondragon with the mind gem so powerful? not shit. She is always getting punked. So please dont bring surfer beating moondragon into this. She loses all the time. Despero's TP is shown to be superior to Moondragons and He also has TK. And He's not just a brick. He's a brick who can out punch Superman, WW, powergirl, and Captain marvel. Silver Surfer would never be able to beat all of them at once. Despero cleary wins this. She put Xavier in a coma with one attack...

nvrbeenwthagirl
She put Xavier in a coma with one attack... that isn't any thing martian manhunter or psimon couldn't have done. That is about her best feat. And xavier's major power is always shown with cerebro.

Ouallada
Despero may take a slight majority, but surfer certainly has a good chance of getting a split if written without his pacifist attitude, and may even get a majority if his durability level and general intelligence do not fluctuate.

Surfer cannot beat Thanos. Big deal. Thanos would take an easy majority against Despero as well. Thor? Logically, surfer would be above Thor, but how many real fights have they actually had besides Blood and Thunder? I cannot even use up 5 fingers counting.

dvampire
Originally posted by Ouallada
Despero may take a slight majority, but surfer certainly has a good chance of getting a split if written without his pacifist attitude, and may even get a majority if his durability level and general intelligence do not fluctuate.

Surfer cannot beat Thanos. Big deal. Thanos would take an easy majority against Despero as well. Thor? Logically, surfer would be above Thor, but how many real fights have they actually had besides Blood and Thunder? I cannot even use up 5 fingers counting.

Thanos will get beaten against Despero just like Surfer. And Thor is above Surfer, I don't remeber Surfer getting any wins off of Thor. Even when Surfer was amped by Loki, Thor was holding back, a still was able to hold his own.

Tenebrous
double post

Tenebrous
Surfer may not want to go h2h, but he won't be given a choice, it's going to happen. And where was increasing his strength to hulk levels when Thor and Thanos was pounding on him? Where was that speed when Thor and Thanos was pounding him? It was even stated when Thor kicking his butt, that THOR was two quick for him.

Despero wins.

Irrelevant. Original poster stated plot-induced stupidity and character-induced stupidity are off. Which means Silver Surfer would use his superior speed advantage every single time in this contest.

I acknowledge Despero's TP abilities but he would not get a chance to use them if Sufer employs speed blitz. How fast does surfer go? Fast enough to travel through time ON SPEED ALONE. Meaning his speed was such that even the smallest possible measure of time could not be used to measure his velocity, resulting in actual time travel using his speed alone.

Off the top of my head, in Infinity Gauntlet Silver Surfer and Adam Warlock are standing 1 light year away from a battle between Thanos and the Heroes. Thanos raises his Gauntlet hand during the battle and Surfer traverses a distance of 1 light year in 1 second in an attempt to wrest the Gauntlet while Thanos is distracted.

If we do math of 60 seconds X 60 minutes X 24 hours X 7 days X 52 weeks, we get 31,449,600 seconds in 1 year. An object moving at the speed of light would require this many seconds to travel the distance Surfer traveled in 1 second.

Now, keeping in mind that CIS and PIS are off, Surfer will now use the full range of his perpetually CIS-and-PIS-inhibited transmutation skills. Case being, surfer transmutes Despero into a strawberry, calls Galactus, and Galactus ingests as an appetizer before devouring a world, before Despero can even begin to think of telepathically controling norrin.

Also nevermind the fact that Silver Surfer has rejected attempts by Mephisto himself to control not his mind, but his very soul.

Priest
^this guy is knows his Surfer ^
thumb up
there is absoutly no way for despero to win a majority agiast surfer.

dvampire
Originally posted by Tenebrous
Irrelevant. Original poster stated plot-induced stupidity and character-induced stupidity are off. Which means Silver Surfer would use his superior speed advantage every single time in this contest.

I acknowledge Despero's TP abilities but he would not get a chance to use them if Sufer employs speed blitz. How fast does surfer go? Fast enough to travel through time ON SPEED ALONE. Meaning his speed was such that even the smallest possible measure of time could not be used to measure his velocity, resulting in actual time travel using his speed alone.

Off the top of my head, in Infinity Gauntlet Silver Surfer and Adam Warlock are standing 1 light year away from a battle between Thanos and the Heroes. Thanos raises his Gauntlet hand during the battle and Surfer traverses a distance of 1 light year in 1 second in an attempt to wrest the Gauntlet while Thanos is distracted.

If we do math of 60 seconds X 60 minutes X 24 hours X 7 days X 52 weeks, we get 31,449,600 seconds in 1 year. An object moving at the speed of light would require this many seconds to travel the distance Surfer traveled in 1 second.

Now, keeping in mind that CIS and PIS are off, Surfer will now use the full range of his perpetually CIS-and-PIS-inhibited transmutation skills. Case being, surfer transmutes Despero into a strawberry, calls Galactus, and Galactus ingests as an appetizer before devouring a world, before Despero can even begin to think of telepathically controling norrin.

Also nevermind the fact that Silver Surfer has rejected attempts by Mephisto himself to control not his mind, but his very soul.

So what you're saying is, when Thor and Thanos beat the crap out Sufer it was PIS? Or are you trying to say that every lost Surfer had is PIS? Surfer has never speedbiltzed anybody, and has never shown any type of superspeed, except in flight mode. When Surfer (and he stated that he was going all out) fought Thor, it was stated that Thor was the fastest, not Surfer. Also, Surfer doesn't have transmutation powers, so that's useless also. Again, Despero either minds rape Surfer, or just give him a good ol beat down.

leonidas
So what you're saying is, when Thor and Thanos beat the crap out Sufer it was PIS? Or are you trying to say that every lost Surfer had is PIS? Surfer has never speedbiltzed anybody, and has never shown any type of superspeed, except in flight mode.

that is the exact argument i make all the time. smile

it's the same argument that can be made to explain everytime some hits flash. sad

ps--mephisto is not allowed to control someone to take their souls . . . he has to have it given to him or he has to win it or trick them or they need to have been tainted by evil to begin with.

dracula however HAS thoroughly mucked with ss's mind. ss has good resistance to tp, but it's NOT perfect.

Evil_Ash
Originally posted by leonidas
dracula however HAS thoroughly mucked with ss's mind.

And was also able to bitchslap SS no expression

nvrbeenwthagirl
WIll some one please explain to me how the surfer is going to beat Despero any time considering it takes a high powered magical wielder or Supernatural power to get the outright victory. Despero has NEVER been beaten in hand to hand or in TP/TK unless by a Supernatural being. Hence his defeats at the hands of Supergirl, Zatanna, and Johnny Sorrow. And he wasn't even in his own body for two of those if I remember correctly. How come When Thanos is in a fight we all talk about how his vaunted durability and this and that and his upgrade from death but seem to forget that Despero cannot be defeated unless by Supernatural means. And the person has to be high on the food chain to do it. Surfer looses. I dont' give a damn if he were as fast as the runner, what good is it going to do it him when in character history, surfer has no power in his arsenal to win?

Tenebrous
Also, Surfer doesn't have transmutation powers, so that's useless also.

Yes he does. Do your research, I'm too lazy to look up all the specific issues.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Yes he does. Do your research, I'm too lazy to look up all the specific issues.

Transmutation means nothing when a being like Despero can control the surfer as easily as the runner did. Or just take over surfer's body and add his power to his own. Now how is surfer going to stop being taken over?

Tenebrous
WIll some one please explain to me how the surfer is going to beat Despero any time considering it takes a high powered magical wielder or Supernatural power to get the outright victory. Despero has NEVER been beaten in hand to hand or in TP/TK unless by a Supernatural being. Hence his defeats at the hands of Supergirl, Zatanna, and Johnny Sorrow. And he wasn't even in his own body for two of those if I remember correctly. How come When Thanos is in a fight we all talk about how his vaunted durability and this and that and his upgrade from death but seem to forget that Despero cannot be defeated unless by Supernatural means. And the person has to be high on the food chain to do it. Surfer looses. I dont' give a damn if he were as fast as the runner, what good is it going to do it him when in character history, surfer has no power in his arsenal to win?

No power in his arsenal? Did you see my post? Surfer can transmute him into a condom for all that matters. Can't use TP when brain molecules have been restructured into latex.

Soleran
Transmutation means nothing when a being like Despero can control the surfer as easily as the runner did.

???

nvrbeenwthagirl
No power in his arsenal? Did you see my post? Surfer can transmute him into a condom for all that matters. Can't use TP when brain molecules have been restructured into latex.

you nothing about Despero do you. Brain molecules have nothing to do with his power as his power is tied to his soul. He takes his power with him where ever he jumps into. the stronger the body, themore powerful as he adds that power to his own. What to stop Despero from teleporting out of the way of the transmutation blast, or putting up a TK field to block the blast? Or just taking over surfer's body?

Tenebrous
Transmutation means nothing when a being like Despero can control the surfer as easily as the runner did. Or just take over surfer's body and add his power to his own. Now how is surfer going to stop being taken over?

Because the surfer does this before Despero can begin to send the electron pulses through his brain that issues the command to use TP to control him.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Soleran
???

Despero's TP is superior to the runners like ability. So it's safe to assume that the surfer is not imperivious to psychich whippings.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Because the surfer does this before Despero can begin to send the electron pulses through his brain that issues the command to use TP to control him.

Yes as Despero just stands there and allows surfer to do this becuz um you know, he' just likes being beaten. Yeah i'm sure. Despero doesn't use the brain of any one he inhabits to use his powers. They are tied to his very soul.

Soleran
Despero's TP is superior to the runners like ability. So it's safe to assume that the surfer is not imperivious to psychich whippings.

Runner doesn't have TP, at all, he never "controlled" sufer.

Surfer has so much speed available to him he could transmutate Despero very quickly.

Tenebrous
Yes as Despero just stands there and allows surfer to do this becuz um you know, he' just likes being beaten. Yeah i'm sure. Despero doesn't use the brain of any one he inhabits to use his powers. They are tied to his very soul.

What you didn't get from my post is that surfer does this before despero can even register his presence.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Runner doesn't have TP, at all, he never "controlled" sufer.

Surfer has so much speed available to him he could transmutate Despero very quickly.

to my knowlege Surfer only uses this amazing speed in Flight and space combat. even then it's only used against multiple large targets like asteroids or space ships. WHen has surfer ever used this vuanted speed against a singular humanoid opponent? Despero is a telepath of the highest order. so reading surfer's mind won't be a problem. So surfers goes in to try and transmute and misses due to despero reading his every move and teleporting out of the way, Or blocking the blast with TK. what then?

nvrbeenwthagirl
What you didn't get from my post is that surfer does this before despero can even register his presence.

Even register his presence? um despero is like one of the top telepaths in all of comics. how is he not goign to register the surfer's presence?

Soleran
to my knowlege Surfer only uses this amazing speed in Flight and space combat. even then it's only used against multiple large targets like asteroids or space ships. WHen has surfer ever used this vuanted speed against a singular humanoid opponent? Despero is a telepath of the highest order. so reading surfer's mind won't be a problem. So surfers goes in to try and transmute and misses due to despero reading his every move and teleporting out of the way, Or blocking the blast with TK. what then?

As Surfer travels at hyperspeed he is able to see recognize and adjust according to his perceptions.

All he has to do is fix on Despero's energy signature and wham it's done.

Also Surfer has been able to stand up to Moondragon with the mind gem, he'll be just fine around Despero. It also took ALOT of work from "godlike" cable to even be able to communicate with surfer with TP.

nvrbeenwthagirl
As Surfer travels at hyperspeed he is able to see recognize and adjust according to his perceptions.

All he has to do is fix on Despero's energy signature and wham it's done.

Also Surfer has been able to stand up to Moondragon with the mind gem, he'll be just fine around Despero. It also took ALOT of work from "godlike" cable to even be able to communicate with surfer with TP.

Moondragon with the mind gem is a punk. She hasn't done anything to suggest is she is anything to be used as a feat. Martian manhunter is a far superior telepath than xaviur, able to beat even 75 other superior telepathic martians and see thru thier gize as well as shut down thier memories and he is utterly useless against Despero. So I take it Despero is Far Superior to moondragon as well. Surfer travels at high speeds. But fighting wise? never seen him do it to a humanoid. Exactly what is surfer goign to do when he's taken over by Despero? And Surfer has been shown to be weak to TP. Despero is surely one of the beings in comics who can do it.

Tenebrous

transmutation isn't a "blast" or beam. It's exactly what it is, restructuring and rearranging matter. How exactly this is done (via TK, or whatever) hasn't been revealed. in other words it's not so much surfer firing a beam that, upon impact, transmutes the matter it contacts, but rather surfer (as a derivative of galactus' ability) has direct manipulation of matter. it's basically like how magneto can control the flow of iron in someone's bloodstream...there's no "blast," he just manipulates it.

surfer's mind is highly resistant to telepathic invasion. this was done purposely, once again, by galactus. it's debatable whether he can withstand despero's but the point is that surfer's execution of tactics is faster that the execution of TP

nvrbeenwthagirl
transmutation isn't a "blast" or beam. It's exactly what it is, restructuring and rearranging matter. How exactly this is done (via TK, or whatever) hasn't been revealed. in other words it's not so much surfer firing a beam that, upon impact, transmutes the matter it contacts, but rather surfer (as a derivative of galactus' ability) has direct manipulation of matter. it's basically like how magneto can control the flow of iron in someone's bloodstream...there's no "blast," he just manipulates it.

surfer's mind is highly resistant to telepathic invasion. this was done purposely, once again, by galactus. it's debatable whether he can withstand despero's but the point is that surfer's execution of tactics is faster that the execution of TP
Exactly what makes you think Surfers Execution of Matter manip would be faster than Despero's Tk or taking over his body? Also TK has been shown to be able to Rearrange matter. Maxima does it all the time and she is no where near the Psy that Despero is. I think Despero could resist Matter manip with force of will and his own Tk.

Tenebrous
Exactly what makes you think Surfers Execution of Matter manip would be faster than Despero's Tk or taking over his body? Also TK has been shown to be able to Rearrange matter. Maxima does it all the time and she is no where near the Psy that Despero is. I think Despero could resist Matter manip with force of will and his own Tk.

This makes me think that Surfer's execution is faster than Despero's TK:

photobucket.com/albums/b305/surfistaprateado/marvel_comics_presents_001-29.jpg

Surfer assesses the situation as he thinks to himself and executes action iin a nanosecond. To illustrate how quickly this is, when you blink your eye the entire blink motion is a duration of 50 million nanoseconds. an object traveling at the speed of light covers a distance of 30 centimeters in 1 nanosecond.

And despero resisting transmutation with his tk, given that he could actually be aware of it taking place before surfer executes and completes the transmutation in however nanoseconds it will take him, there is no indication that he would resist by force of will or tk. Unless you can provide scans that show instances of him resisting transmutation by the force of telekenesis.

nvrbeenwthagirl
This makes me think that Surfer's execution is faster than Despero's TK:

photobucket.com/albums/b305/surfistaprateado/marvel_comics_presents_001-29.jpg

Surfer assesses the situation as he thinks to himself and executes action iin a nanosecond. To illustrate how quickly this is, when you blink your eye the entire blink motion is a duration of 50 million nanoseconds. an object traveling at the speed of light covers a distance of 30 centimeters in 1 nanosecond.

And despero resisting transmutation with his tk, given that he could actually be aware of it taking place before surfer executes and completes the transmutation in however nanoseconds it will take him, there is no indication that he would resist by force of will or tk. Unless you can provide scans that show instances of him resisting transmutation by the force of telekenesis.

ANd I want you to show me a scan of the surfer transmuting anyone as powerful as despero. Who can soul hop I might add.

Tenebrous
ANd I want you to show me a scan of the surfer transmuting anyone as powerful as despero. Who can soul hop I might add.

don't need to. it's already established that surfer can transmute matter. this is fact.

what ISN'T established is whether despero can defend against transmutation though telekenesis. This is conjecture. You need to prove that he can do this.

I don't need to prove that surfer can transmute someone "as powerful as despero" because that implicitly means that surfer's ability to transmute is negatively related to the target's powerlevel. This may or may not be the case but I don't need to refute the idea because the point is not whether surfer can transmute, because obviously, he can.

the point is whether despero can defend against the transmutations. has he ever used tk to do that? has he used tk to manipulate matter on the molecular level to his will?

and again all of despero's abilities to defend via tk, soul hop, etc. are useless if surfer executes his tactics with his superior speed.

how are you going to address the nanosecond reaction/reflex time of the surfer? can despero act that quickly?

If you can prove that he can use tk to manipulate matter, you then have to prove that he can react/execute his tk defense quickly enough to be delivered within very same nanosecond that surfer tries to transmute him.

Bentley
I agree that this is not about power. Thanos is inmune to SS's rearranging matter because he is imprevious to reality warping powers. Its needed to prove that Despero has a power that its at least tied with such resistance.

Priest
I agree that this is not about power. Thanos is inmune to SS's rearranging matter because he is imprevious to reality warping powers.
confused Surfer dosent have reality warping powers. He's immune to matter transmution because he has full control of his body to a molecular level.
Its needed to prove that Despero has a power that its at least tied with such resistance.
their is no indication that Despero can resisit transmution.
Surfer wins because Despero cant do jack shit to him.

dvampire
Surfer doesn't have transmutation powers. He never transmuted a living being.

And Despero wins, since he can do alot to Surfer.

juggernaut66666
Surfer doesn't have transmutation powers.

barkslaugh

Soljer

What the f**k?

Priest

He can transform states of matter. no expression
this is also a option:

ur getting Despero and Surfer mixed up.

dvampire
He can transform states of matter. no expression
this is also a option:

ur getting Despero and Surfer mixed up.

He transmuted the rocks around DD and Spiderman.

Show me a scan of Surfer Transmuting some please?

Oh and Despero wins.

Priest
What rocks are being transmuted?
Anyways Despero is made up of MATTER, like u and myself. He's not made of pure energy.
Besides transmution, surfer can trap his ass into his board.

Oh and Despero wins.
Nope.

Galvaclaw
Hitting the surfer till he stops moving seems to work for Thanos so why wouldn't it work for another above top tier team busting character?

juggernaut66666
Hitting till he stops moving seems to work for Thanos so why wouldn't it work for another above top tier team busting character?
Thanos uses cosmic power to boost his strenght.

Priest
Thanos uses cosmic power to boost his strenght.
yes
Thanos usally have a cosmic arua around his fists when battling surfer.

Galvaclaw
Still no reason to assume he's any stronger than Despero. Out muscling Superman, Captain Marvel and Wonder woman at the same time easily puts him up with Thanos.

Besides doesn't despero use the flame of pytar to augment his strength?

And Surfer has a weakness to cosmic energy or something? Where does this Surfer is indestructible thing come from? I know he's taken supernovas and what not, but all top tiers survive things like that at some point in their career. They can still be downed by a powerful enough punch.

Priest
Still no reason to assume he's any stronger than Despero. Out muscling Superman, Captain Marvel and Wonder woman at the same time easily puts him up with Thanos.
Thanos has more powers other than using his muscles, PC allows him more options than just beating the crap out of the likes of classic drax hulk, Thor ect w/ his fists.
Besides doesn't despero use the flame of pytar to augment his strength?.

PC>Flame of Pytar.

And Surfer has a weakness to cosmic energy or something? Where does this Surfer is indestructible thing come from?
Thanos control over PC>Surfers, its that simple.

I know he's taken supernovas and what not, but all top tiers survive things like that at some point in their career. They can still be downed by a powerful enough punch.
Hey its comics, things work out like that. Superman has been survived black holes, but then again got KOed by Darkseid.

juggernaut66666
Flame of Py'tar is just nuclear fire.

HigH ScholaR

Besides doesn't despero use the flame of pytar to augment his strength?

And Surfer has a weakness to cosmic energy or something? Where does this Surfer is indestructible thing come from? I know he's taken supernovas and what not, but all top tiers survive things like that at some point in their career. They can still be downed by a powerful enough punch.

SS can amp his abilities aswell

Priest
Flame of Py'tar is just nuclear fire.
exactly, PC is Universal and the Flame of Pytar is derived from a city.

darthgoober
Bump

psycho gundam
don't need to. it's already established that surfer can transmute matter. this is fact.

what ISN'T established is whether despero can defend against transmutation though telekenesis. This is conjecture. You need to prove that he can do this.

I don't need to prove that surfer can transmute someone "as powerful as despero" because that implicitly means that surfer's ability to transmute is negatively related to the target's powerlevel. This may or may not be the case but I don't need to refute the idea because the point is not whether surfer can transmute, because obviously, he can.

the point is whether despero can defend against the transmutations. has he ever used tk to do that? has he used tk to manipulate matter on the molecular level to his will?

and again all of despero's abilities to defend via tk, soul hop, etc. are useless if surfer executes his tactics with his superior speed.

how are you going to address the nanosecond reaction/reflex time of the surfer? can despero act that quickly?

If you can prove that he can use tk to manipulate matter, you then have to prove that he can react/execute his tk defense quickly enough to be delivered within very same nanosecond that surfer tries to transmute him. qft

the only way despero can resist transmutation is if he has higher control over his own molecules than the surfer can alter, if not....despero gets turned into a warm bucket of lard.

fangirl101
Originally posted by psycho gundam
qft

the only way despero can resist transmutation is if he has higher control over his own molecules than the surfer can alter, if not....despero gets turned into a warm bucket of lard.

Despero would pwn Surfer with TP. Or use his own vast tk powers to resist molecular disruption.

darthgoober
Originally posted by fangirl101
Despero would pwn Surfer with TP. Or use his own vast tk powers to resist molecular disruption.
Surfer not only has some kickass mental defenses, he also has the ability to absorb psychic energy directly. How exactly will Despero put him down with it?

And what uber showings of TK does Despero have to his credit?

fangirl101
Surfer not only has some kickass mental defenses, he also has the ability to absorb psychic energy directly. How exactly will Despero put him down with it?

And what uber showings of TK does Despero have to his credit?

He's the far superior of Martain Manhunter. Who has plenty of uber showings of TP. martain manhunter's mental defenses are far superior to the surfers. And he still gets pwned. Absorbing Psychich energy is fine. He should do that more often. like when the Goddess turned him into her puppet.

darthgoober
He's the far superior of Martain Manhunter. Who has plenty of uber showings of TP. martain manhunter's mental defenses are far superior to the surfers. And he still gets pwned. Absorbing Psychich energy is fine. He should do that more often. like when the Goddess turned him into her puppet.
Hasn't MM messed with Despero's head almost as much as vice versa(I know I can think of at least one instance)? And just because there are instances where Surfer DIDN'T absorb psychic energy doesn't take away from his ability to do so. Truth be told I don't even think he ever HAD absorbed psychic energy at the time of the Infinity Crusade, the instance I'm thinking of came long after that arc was over.

An you never answered about Despero's uber TP showings.

fangirl101
Hasn't MM messed with Despero's head almost as much as vice versa(I know I can think of at least one instance)? And just because there are instances where Surfer DIDN'T absorb psychic energy doesn't take away from his ability to do so. Truth be told I don't even think he ever HAD absorbed psychic energy at the time of the Infinity Crusade, the instance I'm thinking of came long after that arc was over.

An you never answered about Despero's uber TP showings.

As I said, Despero has pwned MM a couple of times. And MM has the uber showings. He's far above MM. Also, MM had to use a plot device showing to "pwn" Despero by granting him his hearts desire.

OneDumbG0
Despero would pwn Surfer with TP. Or use his own vast tk powers to resist molecular disruption. Surfer never gets owned by telepathy as far as I've seen. He's resisted Moondragon w/ Mind Gem's attacks. He broke out of the Goddess' manipulations over him. Keep in mind, the Goddess was using 5 Cosmic Containment Units and Moondragon's Mind Gem to brainwash everyone. I've only seen Psycho Man toy with an exiled Surfer. And as soon as he figured out he was being manipulated, he turned it back on him.

I think Surfer, readying himself for a fight, would never get mind-raped. At least not by a foe like Despero, despite Despero's vast telepathic power.

darthgoober
As I said, Despero has pwned MM a couple of times. And MM has the uber showings. He's far above MM. Also, MM had to use a plot device showing to "pwn" Despero by granting him his hearts desire.
Surfer drove off the fear eater, resisted a blast from Moondragon w/mind gem, and broke out of the telepathic control of 30 cosmic cubes... he's got some nice showings against TP. And that's without directly absorbing the psychic energy(which he's fully capable of). I've never seen anything from Despero that indicates he could own someone with TP that has those kinds of mental defenses. Didn't Aquaman give him a tough time in a strait up TP battle?

And I'm still waiting on the TK feats...

OneDumbG0
Surfer drove off the fear eater, resisted a blast from Moondragon w/mind gem, and broke out of the telepathic control of 30 cosmic cubes... he's got some nice showings against TP. And that's without directly absorbing the psychic energy(which he's fully capable of). I've never seen anything from Despero that indicates he could own someone with TP that has those kinds of mental defenses. Didn't Aquaman give him a tough time in a strait up TP battle?

And I'm still waiting on the TK feats... 30 CCU? confused

Guess I need to reread 'Infinity Crusade' again. embarrasment

Ambient

Oh and Despero wins.
From SS respect thread courtesy of Darths...

http://img510.imageshack.us/img510/4488/silversurferannual0214mn4.jpg

He transmutated Ghaur from protoplasmic cloud into a deviant.. The scans prior to this page is when it happened unfortunately i dont have it so this would have to do...

I find it highly unlikely that Despero would own Surfer via tp.. His encountered/fought cosmic beings with vast telepathic powers and always managed to counter those abilities..

quanchi112
Despero would pwn Surfer with TP. Or use his own vast tk powers to resist molecular disruption. Prove Surfer can be mentally raped by the likes of Despero.

darthgoober
Originally posted by OneDumbG0
30 CCU? confused

Guess I need to reread 'Infinity Crusade' again. embarrasment
Yeah she stole 5 cubes from the Magus in the Infinity War from the Magus(which is probably what you're thinking of), but by the time the Infinity Crusade started she'd collected 30 total(which she used to form the Cosmic Egg).

fangirl101

And I'm still waiting on the TK feats...

I seem to remember aquaman being able to pwn an angel with TP. And he also fought despero with J'ONN in a tp battle. Moondragon with the Mind gem has never been impressive to me. She gets resisted and pwned far too much for anyone to use her as a feat. As for the containment units, I do not think Goddess used the units to control the heroes. Maybe I'm wrong. She was busy trying to brain wash the universe. She couldn't even defend herself on multiple fronts. She had to concentrate. Which may be why surfer broke free of her control.

darthgoober
I seem to remember aquaman being able to pwn an angel with TP. And he also fought despero with J'ONN in a tp battle. Moondragon with the Mind gem has never been impressive to me. She gets resisted and pwned far too much for anyone to use her as a feat. As for the containment units, I do not think Goddess used the units to control the heroes. Maybe I'm wrong. She was busy trying to brain wash the universe. She couldn't even defend herself on multiple fronts. She had to concentrate. Which may be why surfer broke free of her control.
Are the heroes not part of the universe?

TK scans...

fangirl101
Are the heroes not part of the universe?

TK scans...

Despero used his TK against EASG. I'm not scanning anything. His respect thread already has them. He also used it to knock back SG. I'll look up more. But I know those off top of my head. Oh and the Goddesses Tp wasn't that great. She surely didn't get ahold of everyone. Just those with spiritual or faith based beliefs.

quanchi112
Despero used his TK against EASG. I'm not scanning anything. His respect thread already has them. He also used it to knock back SG. I'll look up more. But I know those off top of my head. Oh and the Goddesses Tp wasn't that great. She surely didn't get ahold of everyone. Just those with spiritual or faith based beliefs. What makes you think the goddess's tp wasnt that great? What supports this theory?

fangirl101
Originally posted by quanchi112
What makes you think the goddess's tp wasnt that great? What supports this theory?

the fact that she lost. you know why? because she had 30 cc's and wasn't able to control everyone. She even had to slowly draw upon the universes mental energy to pull off her feat. And then she was tricked. It never even happened.

OneDumbG0
I seem to remember aquaman being able to pwn an angel with TP. And he also fought despero with J'ONN in a tp battle. Moondragon with the Mind gem has never been impressive to me. She gets resisted and pwned far too much for anyone to use her as a feat. As for the containment units, I do not think Goddess used the units to control the heroes. Maybe I'm wrong. She was busy trying to brain wash the universe. She couldn't even defend herself on multiple fronts. She had to concentrate. Which may be why surfer broke free of her control. She was using the CCU's and Moondragon's Mind Gem to brainwash them. Nobody was really distracting Goddess when Surfer broke the control. He pretty much reasserted himself and his code not to kill when they ordered him to I think. And then he realized that he was being made a thrall of and rebelled. That's when even a Mind Gem Moondragon couldn't subdue him with a telepathic attack. But I do agree that a Mind Gem Moondragon isn't extremely impressive. By all rights, with an Infinity Gem, she ought to be at the top. But I read plenty of Infinity Watch issues to notice that she had limitations. And some of them seemed kinda lame.

darthgoober
Originally posted by Ambient
From SS respect thread courtesy of Darths...

http://img510.imageshack.us/img510/4488/silversurferannual0214mn4.jpg

He transmutated Ghaur from protoplasmic cloud into a deviant.. The scans prior to this page is when it happened unfortunately i dont have it so this would have to do...

I find it highly unlikely that Despero would own Surfer via tp.. His encountered/fought cosmic beings with vast telepathic powers and always managed to counter those abilities..
Here's the scan where it happens...
http://img243.imageshack.us/img243/6600/silversurferannual0211ou6.th.jpg

quanchi112
the fact that she lost. you know why? because she had 30 cc's and wasn't able to control everyone. She even had to slowly draw upon the universes mental energy to pull off her feat. And then she was tricked. It never even happened. You do understand that villains usually lose at the end of the story. So no matter how much you stack the deck in your favor you will lose somehow someway at the end.

So is this all you have to support she isnt that great of a tp user?

Is Prof X a good top user in your opinion?

darthgoober
Despero used his TK against EASG. I'm not scanning anything. His respect thread already has them. He also used it to knock back SG. I'll look up more. But I know those off top of my head. Oh and the Goddesses Tp wasn't that great. She surely didn't get ahold of everyone. Just those with spiritual or faith based beliefs.
Don't make the claim if you're not willing/able to back it up, it's not my job to prove your case for you.

And the Goddess's telepathic control spanned the entire universe, what TP showings does Despero have that are comparable?

fangirl101
Don't make the claim if you're not willing/able to back it up, it's not my job to prove your case for you.

And the Goddess's telepathic control spanned the entire universe, what TP showings does Despero have that are comparable?
The Goddess didn't have exact telepathic control. She had a form of it that allowed her control those with faith based feelings. MM has pwned Starro, who has shownt he ability to control beings across the cosmos at the same time. MM over Rode the telepathic power of the worlogog. He broke thru mageddon's psy field. the same one that destroyed the 3rd world. And Despero is J'onnz tp superior. Now back up. smile

darthgoober
The Goddess didn't have exact telepathic control. She had a form of it that allowed her control those with faith based feelings.
Really because according to Reed Richards it was telepathic(last panel)...
http://img403.imageshack.us/img403/3308/crusades0226lf5.jpg

MM has pwned Starro, who has shownt he ability to control beings across the cosmos at the same time.
Issue number or scan so I can check out the exact circumstances? And the Goddess's control extended farther...

MM over Rode the telepathic power of the worlogog.
Issue number or scan so I can check out the exact circumstances?

He broke thru mageddon's psy field. the same one that destroyed the 3rd world.

And Despero is J'onnz tp superior. Now back up. smile
He may very well be(though probably not by much since J'ohnn was able to affect Despero with tp as well), but that doesn't make him the Goddess's superior.

fangirl101
Really because according to Reed Richards it was telepathic(last panel)...
http://img403.imageshack.us/img403/3308/crusades0226lf5.jpg

Issue number or scan so I can check out the exact circumstances? And the Goddess's control extended farther...

He may very well be(though probably not by much since J'ohnn was able to affect Despero with tp as well), but that doesn't make him the Goddess's superior.

The goddess was assualted by the likes of a comatose professor x, thanos, and warlock if I'm not mistaken. she isn't as uber as you would like her to be. especially since aurora could break the hold just by reverting back to her normal psyched self. for instances of the worlogog's power, check out extants thread. luthor used the worlogog to control gem in jla rock of ages. mm broke the hold.

darthgoober
The goddess was assualted by the likes of a comatose professor x, thanos, and warlock if I'm not mistaken. she isn't as uber as you would like her to be. especially since aurora could break the hold just by reverting back to her normal psyched self. for instances of the worlogog's power, check out extants thread. luthor used the worlogog to control gem in jla rock of ages. mm broke the hold.
You really think that losing after an extended battle with Thanos w/Soul Gem, Adam Warlock, and Professor X is a bad showing... laughing out loud

Alright so I need to check out Rock of Ages for the Warlogog instance but what issue's do the rest happen in so I can check them out too? I'm not saying that you're wrong about them, but there used to be this guy nvr that was always lying and misconstruing things when he got backed into a corner so now I like to check things out for myself whenever possible.

fangirl101
You really think that losing after an extended battle with Thanos w/Soul Gem, Adam Warlock, and Professor X is a bad showing... laughing out loud

Alright so I need to check out Rock of Ages for the Warlogog instance but what issue's do the rest happen in so I can check them out too? I'm not saying that you're wrong about them, but there used to be this guy nvr that was always lying and misconstruing things when he got backed into a corner so now I like to check things out for myself whenever possible.

What does nvr and your perception of lying have to do with anything? check the MM thread. his tp has gotten the better of universal and even multiversal artifacts and beings. And yet, he's a ***** to despero. Surfer has no business resisting Despero's Tp.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>