Enchanced Hulk vs Superman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Bentley
In this battle, Hulk is as fast as Supes and his durability starts at the same level of the base that Supes (with bio aura) has. However, Superman is still allowed to sun-dip and use his blasts.

Who takes it?

qqqqqqq
not another hulk threat please

Bentley
It could be worse I think, but I'm not some Hulk fan, you are free to answer and I'll hear to actual arguments.

I'd like to see those regarding Hulk from time to time.

Alfheim
Originally posted by qqqqqqq

Yeah.

guy222

its ok

hulk>supes one gamma punch will make supes fly again laughing

DevilGoblin
Hulk eats any version of Superman any day of the week, twice on Sunday.

guy222
Originally posted by DevilGoblin
Hulk eats any version of Superman any day of the week, twice on Sunday.

yes

even after church laughing out loud

xmeat
Originally posted by guy222
yes

even after church laughing out loud and supper

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by guy222
yes

even after church laughing out loud

unless he's RC then he can't (no meat on sundays)

roughrider

Yes.

It's pathetic watching all these threads trying to give Hulk more powers, while taking away others from his opponents. Very weak.
Hulk can't beat Superman - just like he can't beat a bunch of other characters.

guy222
Originally posted by xmeat
and supper

co signed

have a good day

Soljer
Superman rapes him.

He's still allowed the sundip, after all. Also, the Hulk being as fast as superman means very little considering that the Hulk can't fly.

Superman can sit in the sun till the 853rd century if he so pleases. Banner will have died of natural causes by such a time.

HULKSTER04
Supes would die of too much exposure from the sun's radiation after 853 centuries. Hulk would still be alive with bunch of sons and daughters.lol

SpunkySmurph
Originally posted by HULKSTER04
Supes would die of too much exposure from the sun's radiation after 853 centuries. Hulk would still be alive with bunch of sons and daughters.lol

I-G-N-O-R-E

Supreme being

confused roll eyes (sarcastic) Superman can sit in the Sun still the end of time or still the sun explodes and he will emerge smiling with no harm done to him at all.

Supes still wins this fight.

Bentley
I love how the tactic for Supes to win is to sit in the sun and take a nap. At least say that he sundips and kicks Hulks ass, this a fight not a logevity competition.

Anonimator
supes durability + supes speed + hulk healing factor?
even if supes strengh > hulk strengh, nothing he can do against this hulk

Hulk 8/10

xmeat
hulk 8/10

Soljer

Only All-star.

Our Superman would come out nice and golden. Banner will have died of old age long before. Check out the Incredible Hulk: The End for an example.

Galvaclaw
Superman takes this fight to the sun and shows Hulk who's the man.

xmeat
hulk will show supes why he's the strongest there is.

Accel
Originally posted by Soljer
Superman rapes him.

He's still allowed the sundip, after all. Also, the Hulk being as fast as superman means very little considering that the Hulk can't fly.

Superman can sit in the sun till the 853rd century if he so pleases. Banner will have died of natural causes by such a time.
What a lame way to win. Even lamer than the stipulations provided in this match.

Honestly, though if Supes tried that on any body, the fight would most likely go to his opponent due to him leaving and being disqualified.

Kurash
*sigh, superman is tiers above hulk, although i find these hulk threads amusing

Soljer
Originally posted by Accel
What a lame way to win. Even lamer than the stipulations provided in this match.

Honestly, though if Supes tried that on any body, the fight would most likely go to his opponent due to him leaving and being disqualified.

Your point? We have to go by thread stipulations, do we not? The thread poster said that Superman could sundip, therefore the 'battlefield' extends to the sun, at the least.

It just so happens that the Hulk can't fly there to follow Superman.

Doesn't matter, though, even without the Sundip, Kal-El could still beat the souped up Hulk.

batdude123
Superman STILL wins.

Invisibility, intangibility, T-Vo, plus all the other crazy powers he has...

xmeat
Originally posted by batdude123
Superman STILL wins.

Invisibility, intangibility, T-Vo, plus all the other crazy powers he has... supes cannot turn invisible dumbass.

Soljer
supes cannot turn invisible dumbass.

confused You might want to drop Kal-El that memo; he's done it plenty of times before, dumbass.

batdude123
supes cannot turn invisible dumbass.

Oh really?

http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c379/Doggydogg/Supermangoininvisible.jpg

Dumbass indeed. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Don't speak about things you don't know of, kid.

xmeat
Originally posted by batdude123
Oh really?

http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c379/Doggydogg/Supermangoininvisible.jpg

Dumbass indeed. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Don't speak about things you don't know of, kid. only by vibrating which most foes wont give him an opportunity to do.and second he cant become intangible.

Soljer
only by vibrating which most foes wont give him an opportunity to do.and second he cant become intangible.

Again, you might want to carbon copy that memo to Kal.

He's done it several times in the past.

Redatom65
dumb thread. Superman still wins. Hulk becomes nothing more than a pathetic "broly" characater as I call them as he already is. Superman 10/10.

xmeat
Originally posted by Redatom65
dumb thread. Superman still wins. Hulk becomes nothing more than a pathetic "broly" characater as I call them as he already is. Superman 10/10. supes 1/10 thats being generous he isn't stronger than hulk.

Redatom65
laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing

You should do stand up man!

Soljer
supes 1/10 thats being generous he isn't stronger than hulk.

Strength != power.

smile.

batdude123
only by vibrating which most foes wont give him an opportunity to do.and second he cant become intangible.

What the f**k?

Are you really that dense? Vibration of his molecules can be accomplished instantaneously. Wow, I can't believe how dumb some people are on here.

And you must really have a strong affinity to being proven wrong. He can indeed vibrate his molecules intangible as well.

http://img378.imageshack.us/img378/1971/supermanfast3ar.jpg

xmeat
HE didn't become intangible he just used superspeed.

batdude123
HE didn't become intangible he just used superspeed.

He vibrated his molecules right through DD's punch and through the energy blast. It's right there on panel.

And yeah, the vibration of his molecules is due to his speed. The end result is intangibility.

Magee
Funny how after being proved wrong and shown on panel feats of him going invisible and intangible he still exclaims he can't do it. Love it.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.