now heres something to think about

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

jainasolo55
i was watching revenge of the sith with my boyfriend one day, and he likes the sw movies but hes not a big fan like me,he brought up something that i didnt even think of. anakin was concived by the midiclorians and plagueis had the power to manipulate them to create life so supposdly anakin was created by plagueis. what if plagueis some how knew palpatine was going to kill him and created anakin to kill palpatine? this got me really thinking...what are your thoughts on it and sorry if something like this has already been posted.

PVS
plagueis would never have planned to destroy the sith.

plaguis as well as palpatine knew the ambitions of their apprentices and even encouraged them to do so. so no, it would make absolutely no sense for a sith lord to plan the destruction of the sith. the only way that could possibly work would be if plagueis had turned away from the darkside and created anakin as a means of saving everyone from the sith, but thats impossible considering such a hidden subplot would be ridiculous.

jainasolo55
i guess you have a point but i thought it was interesting

queeq
But PVS is always open to suggestions... laughing out loud

Alliance
al.w..a...y......s

I think that jainia's position is interesteing, but since its pure specualtion, and we have nothing to judge it on, we're never going to know.

queeq
But it's also fair to think that Plagueis was long dead before Anakin was conceived. Heck, Palpy could be ancient himself. We have no idea.

Jack Daniels
we saw him age naturally though through PT? so Im doubting he was ancient....plagueis IMO opinion created annie and planned to one day replace sids with him....sidious knew this killed plagueis and recruited annie for his apprentice....this is why he believed vader would become more powerful than himself....he knew his master made him....maybe the tv series will shed some light?? so I can quit thinking on this...lol...thinking causes me to goto queeqs and drink(jack daniels only though as I am scared of the blue milk...lol)

queeq
Blue Milk puts hair on your chest.

Jack Daniels
got enuff of that already from my tequilla days...lol

queeq
That's different...

Jack Daniels
I bet it is...lol...still though no blue milk OR tequilla for me....Ill stick to Jack Daniels!

PVS
.......aaaaaaand closing.....

Jack Daniels
queeq has made you his biotch? so you go round recommending closing of threads...lol....guess he won the battle...cant beat a hologram if you dont know how to shut it off...lol...
(lol...sorry had to seemed like there was never a good ending to your battle)

PVS
Originally posted by Jack Daniels
queeq has made you his biotch? so you go round recommending closing of threads...lol....guess he won the battle...cant beat a hologram if you dont know how to shut it off...lol...
(lol...sorry had to seemed like there was never a good ending to your battle)

the only reason queeq lives is because i allow it. all i have to do is set of an EMP grenade and instantly shut down all electrical devices within a 10,000 yard range and thats the end of the hologram defense...but i wont because he amuses me....you on the other hand...evil face

Jack Daniels
hes like skynet from terminator dude.....hes software.....on the net...he cant be beat....lol

queeq
Jack's got the idea, now we wait for Alliance...

Alliance
Originally posted by queeq
Blue Milk puts hair on your chest.

Trying to compensate for something you weren't born with?

Jack Daniels
Hey everybody! drinks r on alliance! see ya at queeqs!

queeq
Originally posted by Alliance
Trying to compensate for something you weren't born with?

Women don't like hairy chests.

Council#13
Wasn't it all part of the grand scheme of things put together by the Sith?

queeq
Maybe.

Jack Daniels
Originally posted by queeq
Women don't like hairy chests.
tis simply not true queeqster.....many women love a hairy chested man...lol...some might go for the hairless or shaved....but they really want a real man with hair on his chest!..lol

queeq
Not anyw omen I know, but I don't know cheesy women.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.