jaspers vs mandragon

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

guy222
ok

Galan007
Mad Jim Jaspers?

guy222
Originally posted by Galan007
Mad Jim Jaspers?

yes, galan

btw, all the fussing which is why, i just give my opinion smile

Galan007
MJJ takes this 10/10

Stupid Rookie
MJJ takes this 10/10

YUP

guy222
MJJ takes this 10/10

what about earth 238

u know who mandragon is

guy222
Originally posted by Stupid Rookie
YUP

earth 238

do u know who saturnyne is

Stupid Rookie
are you saying this is 238 Jaspers? He still created his own universe.

Galan007
Originally posted by guy222
what about earth 238 It still took Universal Nullification (destruction) to destroy Earth 238 Jaspers.

u know who mandragon is Yep.

She was one-shotted by Thanos.

She is little more the a joke next to Jaspers.

guy222
are you saying this is 238 Jaspers? He still created his own universe.

who destroyed earth 238

Stupid Rookie
I think you are right guy that 238 mandragon would beat Jaspers (we don't know if he survived) but my understanding is that 616 is a much more powerful version of MJJ. I will have to look for the scans to back it up, but he is conisdered stronger.

Galan007
I think you are right guy that 238 mandragon would beat Jaspers (we don't know if he survived) but my understanding is that 616 is a much more powerful version of MJJ. I will have to look for the scans to back it up, but he is conisdered stronger. Dude, Moondragon is NOTHING to Jaspers on any level.

616 Jaspers is much stronger then 238 Jaspers, but it still took the 238 Universe getting destroyed in order to destroy Jaspers.

Stupid Rookie
Dude, Moondragon is NOTHING to Jaspers on any level.

616 Jaspers is much stronger then 238 Jaspers, but it still took the 238 Universe getting destroyed in order to destroy Jaspers.

Saturnyne's replacement, Mandragon, not Moondragon.

guy222
I think you are right guy that 238 mandragon would beat Jaspers (we don't know if he survived) but my understanding is that 616 is a much more powerful version of MJJ. I will have to look for the scans to back it up, but he is conisdered stronger.

thank u

Stupid Rookie
Saturnyne threatened Mandragon with the dna of MJJ, and Mandragon was afraid, so there is obviously something there.

guy222
Saturnyne's replacement, Mandragon, not Moondragon.

there is one more person who beat jaspers

guy222
Dude, Moondragon is NOTHING to Jaspers on any level.

galan, mandragon

Galan007
galan, mandragon Bah, my eyes were playing trickes on me embarrasment

I'd still give the majority to Jaspers.

Afterall, he did create a Universe

Mr Master
Mandragon is even a bigger joke than Moondragon to Jaspers.

To ANY Jaspers.

I think yall are confusing scans I threw up of Mandragon using the Celestial Nullifier to erase the 238 Universe, in order to erase Jaspers 238.

The Celestial Nullifier is the big daddy here, Not Mandragon.

Mandragon was the elected Judge of The Supreme Omniversal Tribune:

"A few moments ago, Lord Mandragon (the Judge) ORDERED the Destruction of Earth's 238's ENTIRE Continuum"
http://img122.imageshack.us/img122/55/k1so0.th.jpg

Who ever the "Supreme Judge" was, he would have the power to Erase a Universe by breaking a Crystal, in the Celestial Nullifier.

In any case, the Celestial Nullifier belongs to Roma and Saturnyne now so...

Mandragon is just some Man from another Universe.

Stupid Rookie
Interesting Mr. Master, so Mandragon didn't actually gain powers when he replaced Saturnyne?

Thanks for your post, he is a fairly obscure character, and I thought that he had eliminated MJJ for 238.

Galan007
I thought that he had eliminated MJJ for 238. He did............. With tech.

guy222
He did............. With tech.

i believe rachel summers defeated jaspers

Galan007
i believe rachel summers defeated jaspers What?

guy222
What?

didn't she use her powers to beat jaspers

and aren't jaspers and the fury merging

Galan007
didn't she use her powers to beat jaspers 238 Jaspers was killed by destroying the entire Universe he was in.

616 Jaspers was destroyed by The Fury (whom Jaspers himself created).

guy222
238 Jaspers was killed by destroying the entire Universe he was in.

616 Jaspers was destroyed by The Fury (whom Jaspers himself created).

rachel summers beat the fury, i double checked

smile

Galan007

smile When?

And are you talking about 616 or 238 Jaspers?

guy222
When?

And are you talking about 616 or 238 Jaspers?

616 fury

i trying to find my issues

Galan007
616 fury

i trying to find my issues I wasn't talking about what happened to the Fury. I was talking about how Jaspers was killed.

guy222
I wasn't talking about what happened to the Fury. I was talking about how Jaspers was killed.

i thought jaspers and the fury merged again, looking for that as well

Mr Master

smile

Not the Fury that 238 Jaspers created.

btw. The Fury was more indestructible than 238 Jaspers, (it's own creator) it survived the 238 Universe being Nullified.

But Jaspers 616, according to Merlyn, would have been able to also withstand Universal Nullification.

Merlin says, "You cannot fail, this version of Japers is too powerful, too dangerous"
http://img127.imageshack.us/img127/1219/m17iu3.th.jpg
They had to destroy the entire 238 Universe in order to kill 238 Jaspers,

but 616 Jaspers is "NOT so easily contained, and if he's not stopped, the OMNI-VERSE will fall into Chaos, and a NEW GOD shall play dice with Matter"

guy222
i thought jaspers and the fury merged again, looking for that as well

goin through issues 440-463

xmarksthespot
Rachel trapped an injured and jobbing Fury. With the help of a device, and Storm, Bishop, Sage and Wolverine. She created a singularity, the Fury adapted. They piled on more the Fury adapted. Jamie Braddock appeared conveniently enough. The Fury was pulled into the singularity and trapped.

Jamie Braddock recently appeared to the X-Men again. Brought forth The Fury and had it kill Rachel, Bishop, Cannonball and Nightcrawler in a single move because that's what it was created to do.

guy222
Originally posted by xmarksthespot
Rachel trapped an injured and jobbing Fury. With the help of a device, and Storm, Bishop, Sage and Wolverine. She created a singularity, the Fury adapted. They piled on more the Fury adapted. Jamie Braddock appeared conveniently enough. The Fury was pulled into the singularity and trapped.

Jamie Braddock recently appeared to the X-Men again. Brought forth The Fury and had it kill Rachel, Bishop, Cannonball and Nightcrawler in a single move because that's what it was created to do.

so, the fury jobs

and jaime is more powerful

guy222
so, the fury jobs

and jaime is more powerful

James Braddock is badass

Thanos_1990
MJJ

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.