Mewtwo VS Shadow

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Kallark-Kent
Shadow The Hedgehog Fights Mewtwo the Experiment.

Who wins?

Lord Saboteur
Originally posted by Kallark-Kent
Shadow The Hedgehog Fights Mewtwo the Experiment.

Who wins? What kind of enviroment does this take place in? Are there any objects that Mewtwo can use to his advantage? Can Shadow use all 7 Chaos Emeralds? Which version of Shadow/Mewtwo is this? Is Mewtwo limited to any set amount of moves?

Sandai Kitetsu
Bump

BlaxicanHydra
Mew-Two just mind rapes Shadow. You can't outrun a mental assault.

Mew-Two 10/10

Sandai Kitetsu
Shadow is pretty powerful, he has more than just speed. Also, with enoough speed you can just blitz.

BlaxicanHydra
Blitz what? Mew-Two's reflexes and thought powers are the most powerful on the planet. he can out think Computers for gods sake. And it doesn't matter what Shadow has. Mew-Two can teleport to the other side of the world and STILL mind rape him.

Sandai Kitetsu
Originally posted by BlaxicanHydra
Blitz what? Mew-Two's reflexes and thought powers are the most powerful on the planet. he can out think Computers for gods sake. And it doesn't matter what Shadow has. Mew-Two can teleport to the other side of the world and STILL mind rape him.

So, your telling me if he was as fast as the flash he could not blitz him?

BlaxicanHydra
Dunno. I'm not sure how fast the Flash moves, and it would depend on how far away they were from each other. However, I know this. Flash better do what he's going to do for damn sure, because if he hesitates he's dead, in a snap.

ThoraxeRMG
Mewtwo mind rapes Shadow easily.

DarkC
That's what I thought too, Mewtwo can blow Shadow's mind up into insubstantial threads.

Superboy Prime
If Shadow can move faster than the speed of thought, and has reaction times at that level Mewtwo gets blitzed before he gets a chance to mindrape.

Guilty Gear
Yeah...I guess either one of them can win this.

I assume it all depends on what each contestant decides to do at the very start of battle.

Violent2Dope
Why is Mewtwo massively overrated? Shadow blizts him with his superior strength and speed and finishes him with Chaos Spear or Blast. And Shadow's taken down people that can manipulate his mind too, Black Doom anyone?

BlaxicanHydra
Strength means nothing. And Mew-Two has also beaten Hitmonchan, who an punch at lightspeed erm

It all depends on were they are located. In the two seconds it takes Shadow to even focus on Mew-Two his brain will be splattered across the ground.

Superboy Prime
Why would it take Shadow 2 seconds to focus on mewtwo? dur

BlaxicanHydra
Dunno. I'm assuming they're warped on to the battlefield and then just stare at each other blankly, I guess.

Superboy Prime
ala Dragonball z?

Sweating + staring for 15 episodes FTW!

Violent2Dope
Hitmonchan cannot punch at lightspeed man, the things in the games are greatly exagerrated. And even if he could, he can't run lightspeed, Shadow run's faster than Hitmonchan.

BlaxicanHydra
What do you mean "exaggerated"? I'm not getting this from the games, in the games all of there powers are actually weakened. Hence why lvl 100 Pikachu can beat a lvl 10 Mew-Two, or Onyx.

Violent2Dope
What do you mean "exaggerated"? I'm not getting this from the games, in the games all of there powers are actually weakened. Hence why lvl 100 Pikachu can beat a lvl 10 Mew-Two, or Onyx. Then where are you gettin it from? The comics?

Guilty Gear
Originally posted by Superboy Prime
ala Dragonball z?

Sweating + staring for 15 episodes FTW! LMAO

I'm profiling this.

Ridley_Prime
Originally posted by Guilty Gear
LMAO

I'm profiling this.
Meh. That's actually highly exaggerated...

Anyhow, yeah. I have to agree that Mewtwo would mind-rape Shadow easily.

Guilty Gear
Yeah, it's exaggerated. It made me laugh so I put it in my profile where I put all the quotes I think are funny.

Superboy Prime
Someone has yet to tell me if Shadow can travel and react faster than the speed of thought(He probably does)

Guilty Gear
Of course he does, but I still stand by what I said in my first post.

Superboy Prime
He should blitz the crap out of Mewtwo.

Guilty Gear
He should, otherwise Mewtwo would do things to Shadow.

Violent2Dope
Shadow destroys Mewtwo before he can move or think, he moves faster than Sonic because of his shoes and Sonic can move a Mach 1 or faster I think.

Sandai Kitetsu
Faster than Sonic, hell no!!!

Burning thought
mach 1? thats not very fast compared to the speed of thought

Violent2Dope
Originally posted by Sandai Kitetsu
Faster than Sonic, hell no!!! Hell yes. He's at least as fast as Sonic and in some games has been shown to be faster.

Sandai Kitetsu
No one's faster than my nigga, Sonic.

Violent2Dope
No one's faster than my nigga, Sonic. The Flash is. So is Shadow.

Sandai Kitetsu
Originally posted by Violent2Dope
The Flash is. So is Shadow.
Seriously, where was it stated that Shadow is faster.

Violent2Dope
Seriously, where was it stated that Shadow is faster. In many games Shadow was faster. Without his shoes Shadow would be the same speed as Sonic, with them he is. In Sonic Battle(Which IS canon) Shadow was faster than Sonic for one.

Sandai Kitetsu
I hate shadow.

Superboy Prime
ROFL

V2D you just destroyed Sandai's fanboy dreams of Sonic.

You should be proud of yourself. durfist

Sandai Kitetsu
-Wiki

Superboy Prime
You so edited that, you noob!

durlaugh

Sandai Kitetsu
You so edited that, you noob!

durlaugh

Please all shadow does is struggle against school girls while Sonic has beaten mecha's that rival gundams.

durlaugh

Superboy Prime
Please all shadow does is struggle against school girls while Sonic has beaten mecha's that rival gundams.

durlaugh

hysterical

Violent2Dope
Emp is Wiki says that it's wrong, and I go on Wiki all the time for fun, and yes you did edit it. Shadow could also just Chaos Control to kill Mewtwo too you know, unless you think Mewtwo exists on a different time plane.

Sandai Kitetsu
Huh?

Superboy Prime
Maybe he took my joke seriously. dur

Violent2Dope
Shadow with Air Shoes is faster than Sonic, period.

Sandai Kitetsu
Where does it state that he's faster, you' haven't shown that.

Violent2Dope
Sonic Battle is one game that shows him as being faster, I would go on SonicTeam to confirm this but it's only in Japanese and I can't speak the language.

BlaxicanHydra
Mew-Two can travel between dimesnions as well. SO yes, actually, he can go to a different plane.

Violent2Dope
Mew-Two can travel between dimesnions as well. SO yes, actually, he can go to a different plane. No you didn't understand what I said, it's not like he's gonna know Shadow has frozen time, in the fight he'll exist in Shadow's and therefore be on the same plane of time, and will be succeptible to CC.

BlaxicanHydra
But how do you know he'll even be able to do it in time? Mew-Two can think nearly as fast as Shadow can run, obviously. And who says Mew-Two will be destroyed by it? he's practically a demi-god. he can chaneg the weather at whim for christ's sake.

Violent2Dope
But how do you know he'll even be able to do it in time? Mew-Two can think nearly as fast as Shadow can run, obviously. And who says Mew-Two will be destroyed by it? he's practically a demi-god. he can chaneg the weather at whim for christ's sake. CC is not an attack, it freezes time. In that frozen time Shadow can get many free shots in and as shown in Shadow the Hedgehog, he's strong enough to easily lift a semi truck with one hand, he won't be immune to Shadow's blows.

BlaxicanHydra
Can he freeze time faster then Mew-two can think a single thought? Would he even think to do that? Your using a double standard. Why would Shadow immediately right off the bat use his CC but Mew-Two wouldn't think to just teleport to another dimension? Though it wouldn't matter. Again it all comes down to who uses there attack first.

Superboy Prime
So Mewtwo is undefeated here....*Evil Grin*

I know a certain babe that will **** him up.

In any case...is mach 1(speed of sound) faster than the speed of thought?

Violent2Dope
Can he freeze time faster then Mew-two can think a single thought? Would he even think to do that? Your using a double standard. Why would Shadow immediately right off the bat use his CC but Mew-Two wouldn't think to just teleport to another dimension? Though it wouldn't matter. Again it all comes down to who uses there attack first. Why would Mewtwo teleport to another dimension for the sake of doing it at the start of the fight? CC is not some move that takes a second to use, it's an instant move that is used as soon as Shadow thinks it. Shadow can think at superhuman speeds also, as shown how he can react when moving at very fast speeds.

BlaxicanHydra
I'd like to see proof of this move being absolutely instantaneous, if possible.

Violent2Dope
So Mewtwo is undefeated here....*Evil Grin*

I know a certain babe that will **** him up.

In any case...is mach 1(speed of sound) faster than the speed of thought? Sonic can go beyond Mach 1 mate, and Shadow is at least as fast but probably faster. I don't know how fast the speed of thought is.

Violent2Dope
I'd like to see proof of this move being absolutely instantaneous, if possible. In Sonic Battle, which is canon, Shadow is able to instantly use it during fights, such as his dash move which is really just him teleporting through use of CC. I'll try to find a vid.

BlaxicanHydra
Thought isn't too far behind light, I'm pretty sure.

EDIT: And unless KOS-MOS can move faster then light Mew-two simply explodes her brain too.

Superboy Prime
Er...Light is way faster than thought, Blaxican.

WAY WAY WAY faster than thought.

That would work if KOS-MOS wasn't an android, bub. durfist

BlaxicanHydra
So caving in her android skull and android brain wouldn't work?

Violent2Dope
Unfortunately, this is the best example in Sonic Battle I could find. In the first minute about two or three times Shadow appeard to do a dash but it's really only him teleporting via CC.
RrQM2G0Qhw0

Superboy Prime
If you really want to go at it make the thread. I don't want to derail this.

And just to make it clear the speed of light is WAY WAY WAY WAY beyond the speed of thought.

Terror of Death
I lke Mewtwo as much as any Pokemon fan but you seem to be hyping him up. Shadow would get the first hit and Mewtwo falls. I could be wrong but in the Mewtwo Strikes Back movie Giovanni(sp?) was able to capture Mewtwo in some machine that electocutes him. He seemed to be in alot of pain.

BlaxicanHydra
SBP I'd make the thread but I don't feel like having Gears crawl up my ass today. So I'll refrain.

Superboy Prime
For the record with Dinah(an equipment for KOS-MOS) she can travel at faster than light speeds.

Violent2Dope
For the record I hate KOSMOS with a passion but she'd one shot Mewtwo and Shadow at once.

Superboy Prime
IMO the odds are in Shadow's favor because of his speed.

What's his personality? Is he the type of guy who will fool around with his opponent?

Violent2Dope
IMO the odds are in Shadow's favor because of his speed.

What's his personality? Is he the type of guy wjho will fool around with his opponent? Shadow kills quickly, he doesn't f*ck around with his opponents.

Superboy Prime
Concerning Superspeed
It's said that the speed of thought is about 30 m/s.
Note that it's meters per second, not miles
Reference:http://hypertextbook.com/facts/2002/DavidParizh.shtml

Mewtwo is ****ed and he does not even know it.

Guilty Gear
I think Mewtwo can create a shield or something.

Superboy Prime
Don't you get it? He won't be able to create it in TIME unless he has prep.

durlaugh

shadowvsmewtwo
Originally posted by GenomeFrozener
Mewtwo mind rapes Shadow easily.

Have you guys even played shadow the hedgehog? at the end black doom controls shadow saying that he is a part of him. However shadow managed to resist this and resist his mind being blow to bits by black doom.
so HOW IS MEWTWO GOING TO USE MIND TRICKS ON SHADOW IF HE CAN RESIST THEM??!?!?!?

BloodRain
^ Yeah, only because he has the blood of Black Doom in him. Thats why he was able to resist.... have 'you' played Shadow the hedgehog?

First_Tsurugi06
Pretty sure it's that blood link that allows Black Doom to control him.

BloodRain
Either way its to with blood, nothing to do with Mewtwos powers.

ares834
Yeah MewTwo mind rapes. What a worthless bump...

SpadeKing
Originally posted by shadowvsmewtwo
Have you guys even played shadow the hedgehog? at the end black doom controls shadow saying that he is a part of him. However shadow managed to resist this and resist his mind being blow to bits by black doom.
so HOW IS MEWTWO GOING TO USE MIND TRICKS ON SHADOW IF HE CAN RESIST THEM??!?!?!?

You realize how much stronger mewtwos mind is than that crap? Along with how much faster his thinking process will be than Shadow?

ScreamPaste
I dunno if his thinking process will be faster than Shadow's, simply because Shadow can run around think and react at super sonic speed. MewTwo's could certainly keep pace with him though. The Pokeverse is pretty OP.

MadMel
can mewtwo react at mach 3?

ScreamPaste
Very possibly.

The Scenario
I know for a fact that Pidgeot can fly at mach 2, so that's something. I can get some stats for comparison purposes, but that might count as game mechanics. But then again:

Pidgeot's base speed stat is 91. It travels at mach 2.
Alakazam's base speed stat is 120. Its brain can outperform a supercomputer.
There are tons of other pokemon that are too fast to be seen, but aren't given concrete numbers.

Anyway, Mewtwo's base speed stat is 130. He's pretty darn fast. Another interesting fact I discovered is that, according to the games, Mewtwo is god level. His stat total is 680. The only pokemon with a higher total is Arceus himself, at 720. There are a few other pokemon with a total of 680. They are Ho-Oh, Lugia, Rayquaza, Dialga, Palkia, and Giratina. All of them are considered gods or godlikes.

I find it funny that Mewtwo can hold his own against the creators of Time and Space (like, you know...Chaos Control.) And he's faster than them, too.

No End N Site
If Shadow can go hyper, he wins...pretty damn quickly too. If he can't then I would say it's up in the air. Doubt Shadow can do anything to stop a mental assault at the level Mewtwo can dish'em out but I'm not sure if Shadow still can't speed blitz or if Mewtwo even has the mental strength to manipulate something already movin' at mach speeds. That's like movin' a mountain and then some. Mewtwo's Psychic abilities are strong, but they aint infinite. It has limits.

ScreamPaste
MewTwo with a gesture started a hurricane that would wipe out all life on earth, and maintained it passively. erm

No End N Site
A hurricane is made of wind and water, that's kinda easy to manipulate. Now if he stopped a X-15 movin at nearly Mach 7 commin' straight at'im, I would say Shadow loses.

ScreamPaste
On a world wide scale? Not really. Stopping a moving hedgehog would be much easier.

No End N Site
A Hedgehog that moves at mach speeds...

MooCowofJustice
How 'bout bouncing back a Gyrados' Hyper Beam.

ScreamPaste
MewTwo more than likely does as well, as do numerous pokemon.

But yeah, controlling a worldwide life-wiping storm > stopping a mach hedgehog.

No End N Site
You say that, but I disagree. I don't think psychically controllin' a hurricane that will eventually destroy life on earth is as good as stopping Shadow The Hedgehog. Shadow is crazy fast...that shouldn't be ignored. Let the record show that I'm not sayin' Shadow is goin' to win either.

ScreamPaste
I don't see how they're even comparable. What makes you disagree, exactly? Explain your stance. To me it seems pretty black and white that one would require a lot more literal kinetic energy, the world spanning storm. MewTwo maintains that passively. A mass of Shadow's size and weight could move nearly any speed and still put out less energy.

No End N Site
Originally posted by ScreamPaste
I don't see how they're even comparable. What makes you disagree, exactly? Explain your stance. To me it seems pretty black and white that one would require a lot more literal kinetic energy, the world spanning storm. MewTwo maintains that passively. A mass of Shadow's size and weight could move nearly any speed and still put out less energy.

It's like sayin' cuz a net can catch a bowlin' ball fallin' from 2 stories, it can stop an AK-47 round fired from few yards away. That bullet is smaller but it's movin' much faster and it's designed to pierce. A hurricane is a much bigger object wit possibly more energy (I doubt it), but it's an inanimate object that doesn't have a mind of it's own, Shadow however is like the bullet, much faster and built to pierce. How is Shadow built to pierce. He's commin' at you much faster and he has the intent to kill you, unlike a hurricane.

It would take an unrealistic amount of energy to power a living creature that can move as fast as a jet and is about the size of 3rd grader, more than what can be found in a hurricane on earth.

ScreamPaste
Your example seems to assume that bexause MewTwo can spread out his power like the net, he can't also focus it into a smaller area, which we know he can.

Also, I disagree. The kinetic energy required to drive a storm spanning the entire planet would be far greater than to power a 3rd grader sized jet. Infact, mankind could design such a jet, and it would require less energy to move because of it's small size than a full size jet.

No End N Site
Your example seems to assume that bexause MewTwo can spread out his power like the net, he can't also focus it into a smaller area, which we know he can.

Also, I disagree. The kinetic energy required to drive a storm spanning the entire planet would be far greater than to power a 3rd grader sized jet. Infact, mankind could design such a jet, and it would require less energy to move because of it's small size than a full size jet.

What I'm saying is, controllin' a hurricane requires less effort than controllin' Shadow. Because Shadow is unrealistically more faster than most objects on earth at his size.

A 3rd grader sized jet is 'very' different from a 'living' creature that is the size of a 3rd grader and naturally moves as fast as a jet. One is impossible in nearly every way because of the amount of energy necessary to do it and one is not.

ScreamPaste
There's actually nothing physicly impossible about that. It's biologicly impossible for us because of how our metabolism works, but it is theoreticly possibly physicly.

and it would take less energy than a hurricane, let alone a world wide one.

LLLLLink
You know, Mewtwo is also one of the three or four pokemon that aren't under the god-pokemon's tree. He is a special boy smile

The Scenario
Did we miss the fact that Pidgeot moves at twice the speed of sound and Mewtwo has no problems with him? Pidgeot = Mach 2. Mewtwo = faster than Pidgeot. Mach 2 < Pidgeot < Mewtwo.

Dialga and Palkia are the manifestations of time and space. Mewtwo is on their level.

Also, Mewtwo maintained this life-wiping storm, while also maintaining a mass Disable on a bunch of pokemon (preventing them from using their powers), while also fighting Mew. That's some good multitasking right there.

Ridley_Prime
Indeed. smile Amazing how most seem to overlook that.

SpadeKing
I dunno if his thinking process will be faster than Shadow's, simply because Shadow can run around think and react at super sonic speed. MewTwo's could certainly keep pace with him though. The Pokeverse is pretty OP.

Shadow can't move at super sonic speed, only super sonic can move at super sonic speed tongue_ss

Originally posted by The Scenario
Did we miss the fact that Pidgeot moves at twice the speed of sound and Mewtwo has no problems with him? Pidgeot = Mach 2. Mewtwo = faster than Pidgeot. Mach 2 < Pidgeot < Mewtwo.

Dialga and Palkia are the manifestations of time and space. Mewtwo is on their level.

Also, Mewtwo maintained this life-wiping storm, while also maintaining a mass Disable on a bunch of pokemon (preventing them from using their powers), while also fighting Mew. That's some good multitasking right there.

Yes

ScreamPaste
According to Wei, who probably knows more than me about sonic, in their base forms the hedgehogs can run around at super-sonic speeds. That's still under mach 5.

SpadeKing
The only thing I found about... well sonic so far is "Capable of traveling at supersonic speeds"

Apparently sega deleted their site for the character profiles.

But I wouldn't put it past them yet if they actually are capable of going at lightspeed, even if it is only with rings in gameplay.

MadMel
shadow and sonic's top speeds are supposedly mach 3-4, just to clarify..
thats in their base forms, obviously..

darkmewtwo
i know this was posted in 2007 but come on in the new genesect movie genesect is moving super fast then all of a sudden mewtwo comes in and genesect is pratically frozen compared to mewtwo and mewtwo is moving quickly so mewtwo wins

The Scenario
The Mewtwo in the Genesect movie and the Mewtwo in the first Pokemon movie are not the same being.

They made a new Mewtwo because why not.

Ridley_Prime
It's funny to think how many old versus topics we could bump just to bring up or include mega-forms alone. (Remember the Nidoking vs Tyranitar thread? How about dat Mega Tyranitar? trollolol)

The female Mewtwo from that new movie (or Femtwo) I didn't really care for that much though. Have the older anime Mewtwo become the Mega X form and I'm good.

darkmewtwo
actually i dont like the female mewtwo i was just listing an ability mewtwo has in general since we havent seen the original mewtwo since 2000 it could also have the same ability after all its the most powerful pokemon ever (besides arceus) and in its mega forms its so overpowered that it's base stats are HIGHER THAN ARCEUS'S and it's attack stat is higher than deoxys attack form

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.