Brick Fight

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BobbyD
Hulk
Colossus
Thing

vs

Juggernaut
Solomon Grundy
Grodd

guy222
Originally posted by BobbyD
Hulk
Colossus
Thing

vs

Juggernaut
Solomon Grundy
Grodd

team one

i have lots of pets also

BobbyD
Originally posted by guy222

i have lots of pets also

Pets? huh

Symmetric Chaos
team 1

juggernaut66666
Team 2

Draco69
Team 2. They have Grodd. Grodd uses his telepathy to mindf*ck Thing and Colossus. Now Hulk's all alone...

The Fake Macoy
Grundy at his best will destroy Team 1. You know, I really hoped this was a topic about people throwing bricks at each other, just for a change.

inamilist
Originally posted by Draco69
Team 2. They have Grodd. Grodd uses his telepathy to mindf*ck Thing and Colossus. Now Hulk's all alone...

Cosign

TP ftw! Happy Dance

Decay
if its classic juggernaut team 2 for sure. he handles colossus like hes a joke, thing is in colossus strength class so he wont last too much longer. and hulk wasnt able to injure the juggernaut at all in their first fight, when he was super crazy with rage. everytime he thought hed won the juggernaut got back up and wondered if the hulk was just too primitive to truely understand that hes indestructible. only jean and professor x put him down in the end.

so if grodd and grundy can keep hulk busy for a big the juggernaut can easy take out colossus and the thing, leaving hulk all alone.

Soljer
Juggernaut beats hulk. Grundy one shots the other two.

Or grodd mind****s them. Either way.

Psyquis52
Grodd really upsets the scales here. He'll either turn Thing or Colossus against the other two or both. He's powerful enough to do that. Grodd isn't really a brick.

Hulk's tougher to mind control due to his disorders.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.