love problems =[

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Pirates= Love
ok idk if people are actually gonna take this seriously but i have this huge love problem thing goin on. please dont bother saying anything if your not gonna help. i have asked all of my friends and they dont seem to know what to do....

ok i realli like this guy, i have liked him since the middle of the last school year, now we are in different schools, and i havent seen him in over six months. But i still have these feelings for him. i never told him in our old school, but flirted a little. two of my best friends are in a lott of his classes and talk to him a lott. they told him in september that i liked him ast year and he apparently smiled and walked away. i will be seeing him this friday and im realli apprehensive, bc i realli dont know if i still like him, and was hoping this will be a way for me to find out. but realli i think about him all the time, and even when i try and forget, something reminds me of him or worst of all i have a dream where hes in it. what realli sucks is that i realli dont wanna like him, bc i know he doesnt like me (one of my friends asked) and im just so confused....

hopeing forhelp

Bardock42
How can we help you though?

It seems that you still like him. Maybe you should tell him and see what he says.

Pirates= Love
well realli u just telling me that helped it was alott better then some guy told me on another thread...its easier to listen to someone u dont know compared to people u;ve known since u were like 7

Bardock42
Originally posted by Pirates= Love
well realli u just telling me that helped it was alott better then some guy told me on another thread...its easier to listen to someone u dont know compared to people u;ve known since u were like 7

I suppose that is true. But I am sure you will manage.

Pirates= Love
thanks

you know i accidently put this up on 2 boards and on both the girls are the helpful ones....but whats new

WrathfulDwarf
C l o s i n g

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.