Black Adam v.s Mr. Majestic

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Redatom65
THe War Lord v.s Mr. World War III

Who wins this battle.

guy222
Originally posted by Redatom65

Who wins this battle.

taking mr majestic

spetznaz

Who wins this battle.

Mr Majestic is on a whole other level from BA. Not taking anything away from Black Adam, but he would be in a whole world of hurt if he took on Mr. Majestic in a bloodlusted match.

DigiMark007
Yeah, Majestros is like Supes without the vulnerability to magic. Maybe (maybe) a touch under Kal in strength/durability. But he still rolls.

Redatom65
I often recall from superman v.s Black Adam threads the number of yanks who'd place BA at Supes level...

DigiMark007
I often recall from superman v.s Black Adam threads the number of yanks who'd place BA at Supes level...

...because of the magic weakness. Supes' base stats are higher though.

guy222
bumprav

Endrict Nuul
Mr Majestic

Val-E-Doosh
Majestic

zeel
Originally posted by Dr Hackenbush

Superman has a bit more strength speed and duribility then BA, but BA's is close and his extremely mean attitude just amplify's his powers even without his magical hits hed still be a pain in the ass for supes to beat.

Grinning Goku
Majestic.

Aztec123
Didn't Black Adam posses the power of other gods??
And wasn't he dishing it out to both the JLA and JSA.
He was taking hits from Powegirl, The Martian, Sentinel, Firestorm, etc
I don't know this seems kind of lopsided. But then again this is my opinion. erm

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.