Earth 1 Superman/ Earth 2 Superman vs Superboy Prime

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carver9
superboy prime without his armor that feeds him yellow sunlight. Who will come out on top. Happy Dance

King_Mungi
Superboy Prime, even without the armor he speedblitzed three Flash characters (Wally, Jay and Bart)

Draco69
PC Superman curbstomps SBP.

King_Mungi
Originally posted by Draco69
PC Superman curbstomps SBP.

Earth II Superman really wasn't at his traditional levels unfournately. If this is the true PC Superman than yeah curbstomp.

carver9
Me and my roommate was arguing about who would win out of both supermans vs superboy prime and I was telling him that superboy prime would curb stomp both supes but he didnt believe me. He even thought that regular superboy could beat superboy prime, when it took majority all the forces on earth to even make him even break a sweat.

To me this fight is no contest but I just wanted to see what you all was going to post so that he can read it later on.

jmcnasty
Superboy Prime would get curb stomp, because first he would not have his armor that is feeding yellow sunlight which makes him stronger. Second he would be fighting to Superman's with the kid gloves off. Lets be for real. wink

jmcnasty
Originally posted by King_Mungi
Superboy Prime, even without the armor he speedblitzed three Flash characters (Wally, Jay and Bart)

Ok, what comic was this? I do remember Superboy Prime being speedblitz by 3 Flash characters into the speed force and getting the dog slob knocked out of him by Kid Flash (Bart) (Infinite Crisis).

Galan007
Originally posted by jmcnasty
Ok, what comic was this? I do remember Superboy Prime being speedblitz by 3 Flash characters into the speed force and getting the dog slob knocked out of him by Kid Flash (Bart) (Infinite Crisis). http://img97.imageshack.us/my.php?image=prime5jb.jpg

And SBP was greatly weakened at this point.

carver9
Originally posted by Galan007
http://img97.imageshack.us/my.php?image=prime5jb.jpg

And SBP was greatly weakened at this point.

Do you have anything else that is showing superboy prime fighting and in that comic was the flashes koed.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.