ninja turtles vs Spiderman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

capt it up
spiderman has no webs

turtles have there weapons

guy222
Originally posted by capt it up
spiderman has no webs

turtles have there weapons

turtles ftw

Metalmanx
Spider-Man.

Yea, yea. Go ahead. But it doesn't matter if you don't think he can.

Spidey, unlike Wolverine, can literally dance circles around the four Turtles, even with their superhuman stats, too. And with even more superior strength, Spidey can take limbs off as well as other even more damaging moves.

Spider-sense is very useful here, too, allowing him to stay one step ahead of the Turtles' moves.

Spidey doesn't need the webs for this one.

capt it up
Originally posted by Metalmanx
Spider-Man.

Spidey, unlike Wolverine, can literally dance circles around the four Turtles, even with their superhuman stats, too. And with even more superior strength, Spidey can take limbs off as well as other even more damaging moves.

Spider-sense is very useful here, too, allowing him to stay one step ahead of the Turtles' moves.

why did you bring wolverine into this?

also he not taking off limbs lol. you clearly under estimate the turtles durability.

jinzin
Spider-Man.

another argument for "spiderman's untouchable" yawn...

well I'll just say for my opinion until spiderman can prove to be able to do this with even 1 fighter of the turtles calibur, then he's getting dropped by all four of them.

spidey-dude
spidey easy

Metalmanx
why did you bring wolverine into this?

also he not taking off limbs lol. you clearly under estimate the turtles durability.

Ah. Apparently I didn't get the memo.

Spider-Man has to hold back while the Turtles get to go crazy? Yea. That seems fair. roll eyes (sarcastic)

capt it up
Ah. Apparently I didn't get the memo.

Spider-Man has to hold back while the Turtles get to go crazy? Yea. That seems fair. roll eyes (sarcastic)
what? I never said that. I simply said the turtles are to durable for what you said spiderman would do.

your remark to what I said made absolutly no sense

Metalmanx
what? I never said that. I simply said the turtles are to durable for what you said spiderman would do.

your remark to what I said made absolutly no sense

The Turtles are superhumanly strong. Spidey is stronger.

And faster.

And more agile.

And has more endurance.

And has faster reactions.

And can predict their moves.

Etc.

It is ENTIRELY possible for Spidey to rip off one of their arms. Their bones aren't laced with adamantium.

Hell, if that upsets you so much, Spidey can always just break their limbs even easier.

SpunkySmurph
So... Capt...

You believe the TMNT < Wolverine

but > Spiderman ?

What the f**k?

capt it up

And faster.

And more agile.

And has more endurance.

Etc.

It is ENTIRELY possible for Spidey to rip off one of their arms. Their bones aren't laced with adamantium.

Hell, if that upsets you so much, Spidey can always just break their limbs even easier.

There also far more skilled. Nothing upsettign me it the fact that it veyr unlikly spiderman will do any of the fallow to skileld fighters. You make it seems as if he coudl easily just do that what it be any thing but easy. let em guess you think spiderman wins 10/10 lol. Not to mention they have all take it from people in spiderman strength class if I am nto mistaken and kept fighting

srankmissingnin

And faster.

And more agile.

And has more endurance.

Etc.

If he has a good enough grip to rip someones arm off... wouldn't just end up ripping off the flesh he was holding instead of actually the arm? Anyway Spider-man isn't nearly fast enough to be in that close and rip someones arm off with out getting tagged.

capt it up
Originally posted by SpunkySmurph
So... Capt...

but > Spiderman ?

What the f**k?
nope I never said that.

also spiderman does not = wolverine. there abilties are different. spiderman does better vs certian characters when wolverien fairs better vs others.

not to mention I believe a no web spiderman is not taking wolverine down.

how ever this does not concer this debate

Metalmanx
There also far more skilled. Nothing upsettign me it the fact that it veyr unlikly spiderman will do any of the fallow to skileld fighters. You make it seems as if he coudl easily just do that what it be any thing but easy. let em guess you think spiderman wins 10/10 lol. Not to mention they have all take it from people in spiderman strength class if I am nto mistaken and kept fighting

No, I think Spidey wins it 7/10 times, the majority nonetheless.

And yea, they've fought super-strong opponents before. But have they fought opponents with all of Spidey's abilities in one?

SpunkySmurph
nope I never said that.

also spiderman does not = wolverine. there abilties are different. spiderman does better vs certian characters when wolverien fairs better vs others.

All right, all right, fair enough.

I take it back.

Where do they fight?

capt it up
No, I think Spidey wins it 7/10 times, the majority nonetheless.

And yea, they've fought super-strong opponents before. But have they fought opponents with all of Spidey's abilities in one?
not sure that I can recall one. I just disliked the whole ripping off there arms bit was just bias and would enevr happen

Metalmanx
not sure that I can recall one. I just disliked the whole ripping off there arms bit was just bias and would enevr happen

So you do admit it then? You admit that Spidey is to be held back for this match? I'm just asking, I want to know how to answer the question properly.

Because if he is able to fight to the very best of his ability, doing whatever he has to to win, then it's a VERY viable tactic.

jinzin

And faster.

debateable as it is with most street levels..

And more agile.
slightly, the tmnt are superhumanly agile, spiderman just has more strength and a more natural state of equilibrium while they have to focus... still though leo and raph have trained blindfolded on a tightwire.

And has more endurance.

can't be proven.. the turtles fought for days while on a triceraton planet...

they fought for hours straight getting through shredders fortress as well.

yup.

doesn't this go hand in hand with the one above? confused

in any case, unless you mean to imply that spidey's a master strategist now, then no he can't predict their moves, he can feel them due to spidey sense.. but the spidersense as he said while fighting iron fist, is just an equalizer for formal training.

capt it up
So you do admit it then? You admit that Spidey is to be held back for this match? I'm just asking, I want to know how to answer the question properly.

Because if he is able to fight to the very best of his ability, doing whatever he has to to win, then it's a VERY viable tactic.
I neevr siad he holding abck. That not goign to work. how is he going to do this when people just as storng as spiderman can cause that kinda of damage?

Not to mention he he did that he get him self stabbed. and tagged.

spidermans not that fast.

what your saying spiderman will do won't work and it so unlikly it sad really.

yes he can try it if he wants it be the worst idea ever though.

jinzin
Originally posted by SpunkySmurph
So... Capt...

but > Spiderman ?

What the f**k?

the thing is, wolverine had fought through 1000 ninjas before and took all they had, but killed them all anyway.. he can take damage...

if spidey gets hit he's dead....

other thing is, against skilled streeters and hell even mediocre ones, spidey doesn't have a good track record of not getting hit..

Metalmanx
Originally posted by jinzin
debateable as it is with most street levels..

slightly, the tmnt are superhumanly agile, spiderman just has more strength and a more natural state of equilibrium while they have to focus... still though leo and raph have trained blindfolded on a tightwire.

can't be proven.. the turtles fought for days while on a triceraton planet...

they fought for hours straight getting through shredders fortress as well.

yup.

doesn't this go hand in hand with the one above? confused

in any case, unless you mean to imply that spidey's a master strategist now, then no he can't predict their moves, he can feel them due to spidey sense.. but the spidersense as he said while fighting iron fist, is just an equalizer for formal training.

Have the turtles ever performed a strength feat like the one attached?

Or how about an agility feat like the next few attached scans?

I'll admit the endurance one is up in the air. Can't really accurately gauge that one.

His spider-sense will enable him to know where attacks are coming from and avoid them with ease. I mean, he dodges bullets and lasers, and etc., etc. He can dodge the slower-moving weapons of the Turtles'.

Metalmanx
The agility feat, as promised:

capt it up

thats nto impressive it vs the hulk a slow moving idiot lol.

show oen vs some one with mroe then human agility lol.

also dodging bullets is cool. turtles have thrown throwing stars so fast then went in a gun before the bullet left the champer.

Metalmanx

also dodging bullets is cool. turtles have thrown throwing stars so fast then went in a gun before the bullet left the champer.

So if the Hulk is such a slow moving idiot, how come it's so impressive that Wolverine can hold his own against him? roll eyes (sarcastic)

Fine. Here you go.

http://img490.imageshack.us/my.php?image=28016vj.gif

http://img510.imageshack.us/my.php?image=29817cz.gif

http://img405.imageshack.us/my.php?image=42519cf.gif
http://img293.imageshack.us/my.php?image=42526ha.gif

http://img519.imageshack.us/my.php?image=43817rq.gif

Better? Or do you need more convincing?

I never once doubted the Turtles' accuracy when it comes to throwing stars. Too bad all that feat proves is that they were able to throw the star and have it hit the gun before the enemy pulled the trigger. Not much a feat really. Now if the enemy had already pulled the trigger, or did it simultaneously, then that would've been impressive, though impossible. The Turtles just aren't that fast.

jinzin
Have the turtles ever performed a strength feat like the one attached?

Or how about an agility feat like the next few attached scans?

I'll admit the endurance one is up in the air. Can't really accurately gauge that one.

His spider-sense will enable him to know where attacks are coming from and avoid them with ease. I mean, he dodges bullets and lasers, and etc., etc. He can dodge the slower-moving weapons of the Turtles'.

of course they don't compare in strength...

agility.. yes they've performed spiderman like agility while building hopping no less..

and his speed.. they can dodge those things too, I suppose spiderman won't touch them either then.. no expression

jinzin

which isn't a feat...

it's peter bragging about what he THINKS he can do, it's not acutally something that happened.. you'd be better off posting something from a "what if" story here.

jinzin
So if the Hulk is such a slow moving idiot, how come it's so impressive that Wolverine can hold his own against him? roll eyes (sarcastic)

Fine. Here you go.

http://img490.imageshack.us/my.php?image=28016vj.gif
not a speed feat.. sd literally ran into his arm...

at least when wolverine did it to him and speedball he was throwing punches.. erm

http://img510.imageshack.us/my.php?image=29817cz.gif

wolverine's done it in the danger room, caps done it in zero grav...
the turtles did it on the trceriton homeworld.. big deal..

http://img405.imageshack.us/my.php?image=42519cf.gif
http://img293.imageshack.us/my.php?image=42526ha.gif
which wolverine and cap have practically done as well...

the turtles did this against the sword of tengu too...

http://img519.imageshack.us/my.php?image=43817rq.gif

Better? Or do you need more convincing?

and yet spiderman admits that he can't quite get a clean hit off on dd...

in any case.. sabretooth has hit dd before he could react.. is sabes untouchable as well?

Soljer
No webbing? What is the scenario like? An arena battle? Or is spiderman in a city-scape?

I'd say that if it were an 'arena' battle, the Turltes would take a good majority.

If Spidey has plenty of room to breathe, he could take it.

Psyquis52
TMNT are taking him down. I don't understand how this is even a fair fight.

jinzin
Originally posted by Psyquis52
TMNT are taking him down. I don't understand how this is even a fair fight.

spiderman's never been hit by anyone ever!@$!!!

that's how! mad

Psyquis52
spiderman's never been hit by anyone ever!@$!!!

that's how! mad laughing out loud Good point. What was I thinking. wink

carver9
spiderman is untouchable, "if that aint a trip". My grandmama can hit spiderman if she wants.

Decay
like i said with the turtles against wolverine, its not just the spider-man against four exceptionally skilled ninjas, its spider-man against 4 exceptionally skilled ninjas that work as an incredibly cohesive team. as much as spider-man seems to have an advantage on paper with his spider-sense and reflexes, and strength, and pretty much everything else, he does seem to have trouble with really good martial artists. and without webbing hes already at a serious disadvantage.

that said im a huge spider-man fan, and using all his abilities when he has no self doubt and is seriously fighting for a win, spider-man is one of the best hand to hand guys in marvel. during his fight with cap he was obviously outclassed in a toe to toe fight, cap just has too much experience and know way too much about fighting. but at the end of the fight he said he figured out how to win. not fight man to man, but man to spider.

using all his agility and speed i think he has a decent shot at this, but as he learns how to fight the turtles, the turtles would also be learning how to fight him. im really split with this fight, if spider-man brought his serious A game i think hed take it, but he thinks too much, and he doubts himself, and he holds back. any hesitation and the turtles are going to be all over him with perfectly times co ordinated attacks. regular spider-man just coming across the turtles and having to fight them, without webbing id give it to the turtles 6/10. if he was serious and didnt hold back, id give it to spider-man 6-7/10.

python99
Turtles have have there weapons but Spidey has no webs. Leaning towards spite here. Turtles are lethal foes as a team and solo, but I assume that they will fight with honor and take Spidey 1 on 1 where he will have the upper hand 6-7 out of 10 for Spidey the turtles are not going down like flies and Spidey will get tired eventually. Where does this take place? If its the sewers, Spidey rips down the place and leaves

Mainstream
In my opinion Turtle power times 4 is over spider power times 1. I'm just saying don't bite my head off, cuss me out over a computer or anything if you disagree okay.

Dreampanther
With no webs, and against four skilled Ninja Turtles, fighting as a team - I would suppose the Turtles would eventually wear him down until he made a mistake.

Yes, he's stronger, faster, more agile - - but they have swords and sticks, and he doesn't have anything. Against one, any one of them, I'd back Spider-Man. Even against two. At three I'm starting to hesitate, and at four I'm filled with doubts.

If he had his webs, sure.

But while he can easily stay out of their way, they are used to fighting as a team, so I doubt he'd be able to pick them off one by one, which would be my first suggestion. They would stay in a group, and force him to confront all four of them at the same time, the whole time (if they're smart, that is.)

If they only had normal reflexes, agility and speed, I'd still give it to Spidey, but I assume they are slightly enhanced? (This is a question, by the way, not a statement!)

Anyway, still playing with the different possible scenarios, but I think so far I would give the Turtles the edge...

python99

So the tutles can throw ninja stars faster than bullets can fly roll eyes (sarcastic)

jinzin
yes all the turtles are low level metahumans.

Jyppe
Couldn't Spiderman possibly break some of their weapons? Coudln't he possibly throw pieces of concrete etc if this is an open fight.

In a strict arena fight, the turtles would win IMO.

Which turtles are we using? Assuming these are the comic book ones, which didn't strike me as THAT good, but Jinzin is using the ones from the new cartoon (?). I'd assume these are the comic book ones.

Metalmanx
What's to stop Spidey from just grabbing either the nunchaku or bo staff from Mikey or Donnie? I mean, seriously. In his eyes, they wouldn't be moving too fast, and he could easily grabed them and forcefully take them from the two Turtles (I didn't mention Raph or Leo just to be on the safe side). That's two Turtles with no weapons and two Turtles with weapons then. I'm not saying the weapons make the Turtle, but they sure as hell help.

Eh, I'm tired of this thread already though. If Spider-Man doesn't hold back at all (assuming the Turtles aren't holding back either), fights bloodlusted AND to the best of his ability, then he would win.

jinzin
Originally posted by Jyppe
Couldn't Spiderman possibly break some of their weapons? Coudln't he possibly throw pieces of concrete etc if this is an open fight.

In a strict arena fight, the turtles would win IMO.

Which turtles are we using? Assuming these are the comic book ones, which didn't strike me as THAT good, but Jinzin is using the ones from the new cartoon (?). I'd assume these are the comic book ones.

I'm using comic book versions... confused

Jyppe
I'm using comic book versions... confused

They fought tricerons in the comics? Damn, I've missed those.

jinzin
Originally posted by Jyppe
They fought tricerons in the comics? Damn, I've missed those.

oh yeah, they evenhad a trceraton help em out when they stormed shredders palace in the "return to new york arc"

recently, it was shown that there's a clan of tricera-ninjas... who after seeing the tmnt defeat countless numbers of high tech equipt triceraton's in an arena battle decided that the turtle way was the better way... they even allowed their bodies to get smaller so they an be more agile.. craziness I know..

capt it up
Originally posted by python99
So the tutles can throw ninja stars faster than bullets can fly roll eyes (sarcastic)
yes

Tha C-Master
One thing I love about these threads is the people that support Wolverine in the other thread bring up all the low feats of the character in question, and when it's against Spiderman they bring the opposite feats. That's why these get on my nerves. The Turtles have definitely taken on things that have given Spiderman and Wolverine trouble, and vice versa. When I see these threads with Spiderman, I see it for what it is: another way to compare Wolverine and Spiderman against each other because that is what all of these are always about, each and every time, unfortunately. *yawn*

Metalmanx
Originally posted by Tha C-Master
One thing I love about these threads is the people that support Wolverine in the other thread bring up all the low feats of the character in question, and when it's against Spiderman they bring the opposite feats. That's why these get on my nerves. The Turtles have definitely taken on things that have given Spiderman and Wolverine trouble, and vice versa. When I see these threads with Spiderman, I see it for what it is: another way to compare Wolverine and Spiderman against each other because that is what all of these are always about, each and every time, unfortunately. *yawn*

When you're right, you're right.

capt it up
you are wrong. plain and simple.

also if any thing It was spiderman fans saying logan loses, but then saying spiderman wins which really makes no senses.

this was an actaully real thread that had nothing to do with wolverine, until metal max brought him up.

I made tis thread I know why it was made and you are just wrong c-master.

also I never even said the turtles win.

capt it up
When you're right, you're right.

but the fact is he is wrong. your the one who brought wolverine into this it was never made for him to be brought into it.

I really wonder what others thought about this.

I for one am leaning for spiderman so far.

Metalmanx
but the fact is he is wrong. your the one who brought wolverine into this it was never made for him to be brought into it.

I really wonder what others thought about this.

I for one am leaning for spiderman so far.

I personally find it hilarious that you're ragging on me for bring Wolverine up in a fight in which he is not present, yet you do it pretty much every chance you get. And don't act like you don't, because you tend to bring Wolverine into nearly every debate.

I reference the Captain America vs. Marrow thread, for instance.

So before you get on me about that, try stopping it yourself first.

Board Walker

Is that GS in your sig?

capt it up
I personally find it hilarious that you're ragging on me for bring Wolverine up in a fight in which he is not present, yet you do it pretty much every chance you get. And don't act like you don't, because you tend to bring Wolverine into nearly every debate.

I reference the Captain America vs. Marrow thread, for instance.

So before you get on me about that, try stopping it yourself first.

I only brought up you doing it becuase of what c-master said.

also that bull shit I hardly ever bring wolverine up unless some one does it first or he aprt of the debate.

no one ragged on you it was fact.

so how about you don't take things so personal?

also why don't you go on the team thread any more?

Metalmanx
I only brought up you doing it becuase of what c-master said.

also that bull shit I hardly ever bring wolverine up unless some one does it first or he aprt of the debate.

no one ragged on you it was fact.

so how about you don't take things so personal?

also why don't you go on the team thread any more?

Ragging = not taking it personal.

And you know that's bull, capt. Seriously. You've brought Wolverine up in so many threads before when he wasn't present.

As for the Team thread, I'm not sure. I've been away from it for a few days, and I feel REALLY lost.

capt it up
Ragging = not taking it personal.

And you know that's bull, capt. Seriously. You've brought Wolverine up in so many threads before when he wasn't present.

As for the Team thread, I'm not sure. I've been away from it for a few days, and I feel REALLY lost.

lol

no that not bull it the truth. I may bring up him only if other do first and thats a fact. there rare occassions I may use wolverien or sabertooth as an assesment of anothers abilites

ya I was gone for a real long time as well

darthgoober
Hey, so long as you guys are both on and talking about the team, they're having a mini tourney, do you guys want in?

capt it up
Originally posted by darthgoober
Hey, so long as you guys are both on and talking about the team, they're having a mini tourney, do you guys want in?
ya sure thing

Metalmanx
Originally posted by darthgoober

Nah. I have no time. I'm taking too much time just trying to debate normally, haha.

I'll eventually participate in one of those tournaments.

Tha C-Master
you are wrong. plain and simple.

also if any thing It was spiderman fans saying logan loses, but then saying spiderman wins which really makes no senses.

this was an actaully real thread that had nothing to do with wolverine, until metal max brought him up.

I made tis thread I know why it was made and you are just wrong c-master.

also I never even said the turtles win. I am not wrong at all, it's basically the same thing all around. You are getting defensive, as my comment wasn't aimed at you. The difference is the Wolverine supporters do come right in the Spiderman threads and say he loses and can be hit, because they are taking their frustration out on this thread. It's usually the general public that says Wolverine loses. I don't think this thread would have even been made if the other thread in Wolverine in it was made. I don't think the topic is a bad idea, but it always just leads to the same thing. Wolverine vs. Spiderman from someone.

My first point was how I read from certain people that Wolverien can't possibly lose and list low feats, but then list the high feats on this thread. I'm not making anything up.

The fact that this even got argued on so long, and will get argued on after I log off just proves my point even more.

Originally posted by Board Walker
Is that GS in your sig? God no...

capt it up
I am not wrong at all, it's basically the same thing all around. The difference is the Wolverine supporters do come right in the Spiderman threads and say he loses and can be hit, because they are taking their frustration out on this thread. It's usually the general public that says Wolverine loses. I don't think this thread would have even been made if the other thread in Wolverine in it was made. I don't think the topic is a bad idea, but it always just leads to the same thing.

My first point was how I read from certain people that Wolverien can't possibly lose and list low feats, but then list the high feats on this thread. I'm not making anything up.

I made the thread and I am telling you your wrong. You say it was amde ebcuase of wolevrine lol. thats not true it was amde simply becuase I thought it be a good fight.

also the wolverine supporter are not frusterated with any thing actaully.

also most wolverine suporters second favorit character is spiderman lol. Thats why you will find me in spiderman thread.

also sayign spiderman will get hit is nothing bad it fact. He gets hit quite often by streets how ever I feel he still win this the majority, but not easily. he will take hits and saying other wise is being bias.

darthgoober
ya sure thing
Right on. Details about it are on the second to last page of the team thread(they start about halfway down).

Nah. I have no time. I'm taking too much time just trying to debate normally, haha.

I'll eventually participate in one of those tournaments.
I understand, I've got a lot going on too, that's why I'm hosting it, instead of participating(though I'm thinking about challenging the winner).

What about you C-Master?

Sparkz
I know this is gonna sound weird but i think Spidey would do better against 4 Turtles than 2 its been shown that against multiple opponents he is a much better fighter for example he could go in to attack Donny grab his Bo staff and throw Donny (he holds onto it) at the other Turtles, he just seems to keep teams off balanced when he is physically superior to each member.

Now if it was 2 Turtles they would have more of an advantage as one could cover the other and Spidey probably wouldn't be bouncing from one to the other. For example look when Spidey fights the Sinister 6 he kicks it into high gear bouncing all over the place taking shots at anyone he can while the others have a hard time hitting him, but when he them solo he goes up close and personal making him easier to hit.

Course if Spidey had his webbing this would be easy but I think Spidey takes the majority over a team of 4 and the turtles take a majority if they were only a team of 2 (Weird I knoe but its just my opinion)

Dreampanther
I t depends on the Turtles as a team, I guess. If they fight defensively, covering each other, all they need is to get one lucky strike. Or one of them just has to slow him down for long enough.

But I don't know - I haven't read any Turtles comics, I've only seen their cartoons and movies.

Basically, I think Spider-Man can win, but only if he fights strategically, if he plans the battle, if he can strike from a distance and break up their formation, by throwing them with stuff, for instance, like cars...

But I don't count Spider-Man as one of the better strategists around, he's too emotional and impulsive.

It's hard to judge without ever having read Tutles comics, but if they are disciplined enough I think they might put Spidey on the defensive...

I am still very undecided!

Nice match-up, Capt - taking the webs away was a good idea!

Tha C-Master
I made the thread and I am telling you your wrong. You say it was amde ebcuase of wolevrine lol. thats not true it was amde simply becuase I thought it be a good fight.
You keep thinking I'm talking about you... but you're missing my point. You know as well as I do that they are both used interchangably in debates. That's what I'm talking about. TMNT and Spiderman are my favorite characters. So I don't hate the thread.

also the wolverine supporter are not frusterated with any thing actaully.
Something tells me otherwise sometimes... it's quite obvious the ones who argue against Spiderman in pretty much every thread (especially against a street) are Wolverine Supporters/Fanboys, I see it all the time to not know what I'm talking about.

also most wolverine suporters second favorit character is spiderman lol. Thats why you will find me in spiderman thread.
I don't seem to think so, not by how they represent him.

also sayign spiderman will get hit is nothing bad it fact. He gets hit quite often by streets how ever I feel he still win this the majority, but not easily. he will take hits and saying other wise is being bias. Noone says Spiderman can't get hit, but it's no worse than saying Logan is immune to everything and can walk through everything, because that's even worse. Spiderman gets hit more often in comics to make the comic interesting, he holds back against streets. He doesn't hold back in forums. He is still extremely fast, and I'm tired of Wolverine supporters (they are the only ones doing this), trying to say he's barely faster than a human. You don't see me saying Logan is slightly more durable than a human. Doesn't he get hurt by guys like DD as well? Do I only keep his low feats in? No, so don't do the same thing. The "skilled fighter" argument is getting on my nerves too.

The thing is Spiderman has the sheer strength advantage here, which I think is his main advantage. He does have the ability to get easy kills.

And Darth, I'm a bit busy myself, sorry.

Soleran
nope I never said that.

thumb up

qqqqqqq
the turtle gang rape petey MJ style

darthyoda23
TMNT hands down 90% of the time if spidey has his webs tmnt wud win 65% of the time

one above you
spiderman has no webs then the turtles takes it hands down.

Endrict Nuul
Originally posted by one above you
spiderman has no webs then the turtles takes it hands down.

Banned yet again.

one above you
Originally posted by Endrict Nuul
Banned yet again. yo bequit i was never ever here before im new so stop it.

Arahan
Spiderman loses, a man who hasnt the balls to say : go the hell (literally) to the Devil cant do shit. Go have fun with your aunt jackass.

Spiderman has the power to take the turtles but not the skill.
He has always problems against people who knoe MA.
Besides that Pete is a spineless idiot who cant let go of his 10000 year old aunt.....

AAAAAARRGGGGHHHHH

I shouldnt come here, it just remebers me the painful moment OMD came out.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.