America

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

pcp
"America is the biggest dissapointment I've ever seen. You go there with hope and optimism and leave a broken man. It is a machine and the Americans are a product of this machine - they are not human as they are void of independant thought. TV says jump, they say how high.
American dream? More like American nightmare"
- Jid Jid (Jorden Sabel) British Playwright

- Discuss...

botankus
Ladies and gentlemen, we've found the definition for Persistence. And retarded as well. All in the same thread.

pcp
I didn't say this, it's a quote. Don't shoot the messanger

botankus
Right. Shoot the sock instead!

pcp
What's your problem you ****ing ****er?

pcp
Originally posted by botankus
Ladies and gentlemen, we've found the definition for Persistence. And retarded as well. All in the same thread.

If you're getting picky, persistence with a capital 'p'?
Starting a new sentence with 'And'?

PVS
have you ever considered deep throating an assault rifle?

yes im sure you have, but more to the point: why dont you go do that?

pcp
No need to get violent. After all, this is only an internet chat forum.

Anyway, in answer to your question, yes I have deep-throated an assault rifle and it was in no way erotic. I have however, shoved one up my ******* and it was brilliant.

Kram3r
What's there to discuss? It's a scientific fact that America kicks ass.

PVS
Originally posted by pcp
No need to get violent. After all, this is only an internet chat forum.

Anyway, in answer to your question, yes I have deep-throated an assault rifle and it was in no way erotic. I have however, shoved one up my ******* and it was brilliant.

stick it wherever you fancy, just so long as the desired result is achieved.

pcp
Would you still think America kicked ass if you didn't live there?

Kram3r
Originally posted by pcp
Would you still think America kicked ass if you didn't live there?

Check my location. I live in Australia. no expression

Seth Wynd
Originally posted by pcp
I didn't say this, it's a quote. Don't shoot the messanger

You might as well have, kiddo. I'll explain:

The mere fact that you not only know this quote, but took the time to post it up yourself means one of two things: a.) you completely agree with it, and are either searching for a fight or people to side with you, or b.) you're just horrible at making it clear you disagree with the quote.

Also, trying to avoid getting ripped apart for putting the quote up in the first place because "it's a quote, you didn't say it" is probably the most pathetic excuse any one person could come up with.

Hell, if I made a post in quotations that insulted your country, you, your mother, father, hell everyone in your family, PLUS your race, intelligence, and value (or lack thereof) to humanity; THEN ended it saying "oh hey ______ said this, not me. I just took the time to post it for you," are you telling me you wouldn't be upset in the slightest?

Bardock42
I agree though, partly. America is one of the greatest countries in my opinion, it does have one of the biggest blind population as well though. But it's a problem people have in general, it's just more apparent in the US. Most people don't think much and they don't want to.

Council#13
Originally posted by Kram3r
Check my location. I live in Australia. no expression

Complete and total ownage. laughing out loud

America rules! woot

Soleran
Originally posted by pcp
"America is the biggest dissapointment I've ever seen. You go there with hope and optimism and leave a broken man. It is a machine and the Americans are a product of this machine - they are not human as they are void of independant thought. TV says jump, they say how high.

- Discuss...

HAHAHAHA

dirkdirden
America is the best, but our current president sucks the pencil.

Alliance
Originally posted by botankus
Shoot the sock instead!

SOCK CHECK! GDF.

Deano
Originally posted by pcp

- Discuss...

its true but there was no need to make a thread about it

lil bitchiness
Each to their own. Not everyone, I would assume would find United States amazing, equally not everyone will find it a disappointment - its down to individuals.

Bardock42
Originally posted by lil bitchiness
Each to their own. Not everyone, I would assume would find United States amazing, equally not everyone will find it a disappointment - its down to individuals.

Not so much. There are facts. How you judge them is your own business but they should be acknowledged, stated and be found out...not in that order obviously.

lil bitchiness
Originally posted by Bardock42
Not so much. There are facts. How you judge them is your own business but they should be acknowledged, stated and be found out...not in that order obviously.

What facts? What facts should one acknowledge which will somehow point out to the quality of life in America and/or Americans?

PiruBlood
no country is perfect. im 100% american but the whole freedom of speech issue is bs in my view. i mean if we are entitled to say what we want ok then go call mr gerogre w bush so i can cuss him out. but oviously id be in prison for that. so many of are amendmants and rights are strictley limited.

Bardock42
What facts? What facts should one acknowledge which will somehow point out to the quality of life in America and/or Americans?

Well, you could start with the constitution, great achievements of Americans, economics, wars, politics, then the social behaviour, election statistics, lots of facts one should acknowledge.

You might dislike America or like it a lot, but to make clear for what reasons and to compare it with reality would be intelligent.

lil bitchiness
Well, you could start with the constitution, great achievements of Americans, economics, wars, politics, then the social behaviour, election statistics, lots of facts one should acknowledge.

You might dislike America or like it a lot, but to make clear for what reasons and to compare it with reality would be intelligent.

Those whoever do not dictate how one should feel about America, which is why I said each to their own.

Alliance

and skyscrapers...don't forget the architecture.

Bardock42
Those whoever do not dictate how one should feel about America, which is why I said each to their own.

Yes, they should though.

Originally posted by Alliance
and skyscrapers...don't forget the architecture.

Achievements.

WrathfulDwarf
Anti-Americans hate America....but they just NEVER stop talking about it.

wow!

Bardock42
Originally posted by WrathfulDwarf
Anti-Americans hate America....but they just NEVER stop talking about it.

wow!

Well, that makes sense though. It is very present.

WrathfulDwarf
But to be a good sport...you can always talk about me. big grin

Bardock42
Originally posted by WrathfulDwarf
But to be a good sport...you can always talk about me. big grin

That is very nice. Thank you. American!

BobbyD
Originally posted by pcp

- Discuss...

All I've got to say is there are so few countries in the world, and perhaps none that tolerate as much BS as the US.

When I take in account that illegal immigrants can still somehow get benefits, religious tolerance, freedom of speech, and that an idiot can get a job in this country because that person is a minority over a better more skilled candidate, I think there are fewer better countries, if any, in the world to live in.

wink

Bardock42
Originally posted by BobbyD
All I've got to say is there are so few countries in the world, and perhaps none that tolerate as much BS as the US.

When I take in account that illegal immigrants can still somehow get benefits, religious tolerance, freedom of speech, and that an idiot can get a job in this country because that person is a minority over a better more skilled candidate, I think there are fewer better countries, if any, in the world to live in.

wink "that an idiot can get a job in this country because that person is a minority over a better more skilled candidate"

Right, that would also be one of the major plusses I would state about countries.

BobbyD
laughing out loud

Bardock. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Bardock42
laughing out loud

Bardock. roll eyes (sarcastic)

No, I am totally serial here.

BobbyD
I like cereal too! big grin

botankus
*shakes head in disappointment*

You guys all let the moron noob who started this thread win.

Bardock42
I like cereal too! big grin

Anyways, "that an idiot can get a job in this country because that person is a minority over a better more skilled candidate" is basically a synopsis of everything that is wrong in countries.

soin2cal
I really do not understand this threadstick out tongue
I love USA!

Bardock42
Originally posted by soin2cal
I really do not understand this threadstick out tongue
I love USA!

"the"

BobbyD
Anyways, "that an idiot can get a job in this country because that person is a minority over a better more skilled candidate" is basically a synopsis of everything that is wrong in countries.

Yes, I see the flipside. But, Bardock it is these countries that don't allow for such nonsense as we described above, that also don't allow for freedom of speech, nor religion either. Nor are they willing to allow any foreign immigrants into their country either.

Bardock42
Yes, I see the flipside. But, Bardock it is these countries that don't allow for such nonsense as we described above, that also don't allow for freedom of speech, nor religion either. Nor are they willing to allow any foreign immigrants into their country either.

No. There can be both. No idiocy and freedom.

Capt_Fantastic
America has the best cereal.

soin2cal
Exactly, only because they wont get legal citizenship to make it their home as much as anyone elses in US. Its stupid! The foods pretty much like herestick out tongueIf people want their true home in USA they should realize that it can only happen by having what everybody else has, thats citizenship legally.

Bardock42
Originally posted by Capt_Fantastic

Mostly true. As ours are imported branches.

Exactly, only because they wont get legal citizenship to make it their home as much as anyone elses in US. Its stupid! The foods pretty much like herestick out tongueIf people want their true home in USA they should realize that it can only happen by having what everybody else has, thats citizenship legally.

You make no sense.

Shakyamunison
Originally posted by pcp

- Discuss...

There are lots of stupid people all over the world. America has no more or less of it's share.

BobbyD

laughing

BobbyD
Originally posted by Shakyamunison
There are lots of stupid people all over the world. America has no more or less of it's share.

Indeed. But, I don't think that was the intent of the thread maker.....what he/she was getting at.

Quiero Mota

Best cars too.

Sorry Germany and Japan. erm

Shakyamunison
Indeed. But, I don't think that was the intent of the thread maker.....what he/she was getting at.

I don't care, I'm an American. laughing out loud

BobbyD
Originally posted by Quiero Mota
Best cars too.

Sorry Germany and Japan. erm

Shirley, you can't be serious?

Quiero Mota
Shirley, you can't be serious?

100% serious.

And no, I'm not gonna recite the line from Airplane!.

soin2cal
I dontlaughing out loud

Bardock- whatever im talking truth actually! so wtf! maybe spend time reading exactly what i put before judging my sentence. I was talking about citizenship, im random but not hard to understand in thatmessed
Picky!

BobbyD
100% serious.

And no, I'm not gonna recite the line from Airplane!.

Aw c'mon, Queiro. Why not? miffed sad

soin2cal
dont mind me any my amazing countrystick out tongue

PVS
I dontlaughing out loud

Bardock- whatever im talking truth actually! so wtf! maybe spend time reading exactly what i put before judging my sentence. I was talking about citizenship, im random but not hard to understand in thatmessed
Picky!

his claws will permanently retract if he even finds you remotely attractive.
tell him to view your profile

Bardock42
I dontlaughing out loud

Picky!

Actually, I understand the words you are using, but they hardly make any sense. They do not explain what you were thinking. Actually...they say nothing.

soin2cal
Actually they do, i just am confusing at times.
Like i said i was going on about people coming in to countries wanting to make them as their home, but do not get legal citizenshipmessed
Thats basically itstick out tongue

sorry?

Bardock42
Originally posted by PVS
his claws will permanently retract if he even finds you remotely attractive.
tell him to view your profile

Not quite true, I find lil bitchiness to be of quite some beauty, but I wouldn't say my "claws" "retracted" upon finding out. Though, of course I wouldn't use such an idiotic expression anyways. ANd I find you hot..but you are still an idiot.

Bardock42
Like i said i was going on about people coming in to countries wanting to make them as their home, but do not get legal citizenshipmessed

sorry?

And what was your point about that?

Quiero Mota
Aw c'mon, Queiro. Why not? miffed sad

Aw hell, why not...

I am serious, and don't call me Shirley.

Lana

sorry?

Not only is this completely irrelevant to the discussion...but you realize you can legally live in a country without being a citizen, correct?

PVS
Not quite true, I find lil bitchiness to be of quite some beauty, but I wouldn't say my "claws" "retracted" upon finding out. Though, of course I wouldn't use such an idiotic expression anyways. ANd I find you hot..but you are still an idiot.

But you didnt mention that you could perhaps fall
Under the allure of someone upon discovering that they
Lack ugliness in apprearence. so its far to say thet you just might
Let an attractive girl get a bit more leway then...
Say...someone who is butt ugly. sure you wouldnt blindly accept them
However you might be inclined to put up with more from them
If they were easy on the eyes. but thats just what i
Think and it may or may not reflect the truth.

soin2cal
Originally posted by Lana
Not only is this completely irrelevant to the discussion...but you realize you can legally live in a country without being a citizen, correct?
Yep, but not legal/true citizenship.
My cousin only had proper citizenship where she is now because she waited/went through procedures. Yes i agree, you obviously are living there before you can get proper citizenship though some seem to never get their legal citisenship, which is wrong. You are never a true canadian or amerian citizen like everyone else until you get and loseyour past citizenship. Which can take a few years therefore you are in your new country right away but never really legally till then.stick out tongue

Bardock42

I dig you.

Originally posted by PVS
But you didnt mention that you could perhaps fall
Under the allure of someone upon discovering that they
Lack ugliness in apprearence. so its far to say thet you just might
Let an attractive girl get a bit more leway then...
Say...someone who is butt ugly. sure you wouldnt blindly accept them
However you might be inclined to put up with more from them
If they were easy on the eyes. but thats just what i
Think and it may or may not reflect the truth.

Yeah. I might. Though...not really.

BobbyD
Aw hell, why not...

I am serious, and don't call me Shirley.

big grin

soin2cal
This topic is about anything related to USA.

Bardock42
Yep, but not legal/true citizenship.
My cousin only had proper citizenship where she is now because she waited/went through procedures. Yes i agree, you obviously are living there before you can get proper citizenship though some seem to never get their legal citisenship, which is wrong. You are never a true canadian or amerian citizen like everyone else until you get and loseyour past citizenship. Which can take a few years therefore you are in your new country right away but never really legally till then.stick out tongue

Are you saying that (and I am paraphrasing to make it somehow understandable) "you can not be a legal citizen of a country if you are not a legal citizen of that country".

Let me quote Bill Hicks on that. Yes. And. So. ****ing. What?

Soleran
This topic is about anything related to USA.

America is good.

Bardock42
This topic is about anything related to USA. "the"

soin2cal
Well obviously i have never moved/made anywhere else my proper home. However by my families experiences, i do know that you are never a proper citizen like other americans, until you wait for a few years. Obviously it proves you are abiding the countries rules etc before your actally allowed permanent residence.
Of course you are apart of the country as soon as you have movedbig grin
I am just generally talking about on paper, your not actually a proper citizen until you have lived there for a few years, but i guess this doesnt say you cant make it your home right away cause you canbig grin. If im right you have another card which allows you to stay inside the country and i dont think you can even leave that country on vacations either until you get the residence.
The or not fitts in just fine in that sentence, but thankyou for correcting me slghtly therebig grin
I do make these mistakes when im typing laughing out loud

Lana
Well obviously i have never moved/made anywhere else my proper home. However by my families experiences, i do know that you are never a proper citizen like other americans, until you wait for a few years. Obviously it proves you are abiding the countries rules etc before your actally allowed permanent residence.
I am just generally talking about on paper, your not actually a proper citizen until you have lived there for a few years, but i guess this doesnt say you cant make it your home right away cause you canbig grin. If im right you have another card which allows you to stay inside the country and i dont think you can even leave that country on vacations either until you get the residence.
The or not fitts in just fine in that sentence.

Being granted permanent residency is not the same as becoming a citizen. They are in fact completely and totally different.

Do a bit of research, please.

soin2cal
I actually know what it takes to become a permanent citizen so im sure i dont need to thankyou.
If people listened, im not talking about thatmessed I am talking about what i know about getting citizenship in the USA and canadamessed Being a american citizen is having residence there actually.so your saying i am a proper citizen in the usa as soon as i have moved there? No, not really. It would be my home yes.

Quiero Mota
"the"

Not necessarily. For example: "Go USA!" or "Team USA". Not "Team the USA".

soin2cal
Precisely. But i see what he means.

Sorry if im utterly confusing you guys here, i think you have misunderstood what im trying to saylaughing out loud
Maybe the residency/citizenship dosnt fitt into this thread, i am just basically sayingstick out tongue

Bardock42
The or not fitts in just fine in that sentence, but thankyou for correcting me slghtly therebig grin
I do make these mistakes when im typing laughing out loud

Okay, you are not a legal citizen of the US until you become a legal citizen of the US. That does take time. True.

You can get a Greencard or a Visa though. And live in the country. I don't think you have to stay there though.

And I am mostly sure that there should be a "the" before "US". Any intelligible native speaker got an opinion on that?

Lana
I actually know what it takes to become a permanent citizen so im sure i dont need to thankyou.
If people listened, im not talking about thatmessed I am talking about what i know about getting citizenship in the USA and canadamessed Being a american citizen is having residence there actually.so your saying i am a proper citizen in the usa as soon as i have moved there? No, not really. It would be my home yes.

You just completely contradicted yourself. You said that being an American citizen is having residence in the US, but then that if you were to move here you wouldn't automatically be a citizen. So which is it?

You do not need to become a citizen in order to legally live in a country, and in fact many people don't bother because it's actually quite a hassle and takes a very long time, and doesn't really give them many more rights than permanent resident status does.

Bardock42
Not necessarily. For example: "Go USA!" or "Team USA". Not "Team the USA".

I was referring to that case obviously. Not that it is necessary in every case.

Like "The chocolate factory is important" but "**** you, chocolate factory.

soin2cal
What i meant was this, when you are LIVING in the US, your residing in the USA. Therefore your residence is there.I am confusing you, but i still know what i am talking about, just arent as great as expaining over here.
Again, i said you are not a legal citizen until you have spent so many years there. But you are still a resident right, beforehand?No i dont think you would automatically be a citizen, though if you decide to move back where you originally came from wouldnt you lose that opportunity, then of becoming a USA citizen? I was not actually talking about switching back to the country you lived in before, i was meaning the term of citizenship when you movestick out tongue

Well my cousin would never be a permanent citizen until she has lived there for a couple of years. She is not being treated like others residing in canada, because she hasnt got permanent citizenship there yet, therefore is only residing there, not actually legally there.
Well those going in illegally are wrong then.What if i went in to the US without getting legal citizenship then? Eventually i would be found out then probably get kicked out. I would prefer to know im apart of USA by getting proper citisneship, not being a citizen ilegally. Then again im apart of USA as soon as i have moved there admittedlysmile

PVS

And I am mostly sure that there should be a "the" before "US". Any intelligible native speaker got an opinion on that?

well...

intelligible

...damnit sad

Lana
What i meant was this, when you are LIVING in the US, your residing in the USA. Therefore your residence is there.I am confusing you, but i still know what i am talking about, just arent as great as expaining over here.
Again, i said you are not a legal citizen until you have spent so many years there. But you are still a resident right, beforehand?

Residing in a country does not make you a citizen, nor does it grant you resident status - you're just simply living there.

There is a difference between being a resident of a place - i.e. simply living there - and having legal resident status.

Bardock42
Originally posted by PVS
well...

...damnit sad

Exception granted for you.

soin2cal
Residing in a country does not make you a citizen, nor does it grant you resident status - you're just simply living there.

There is a difference between being a resident of a place - i.e. simply living there - and having legal resident status.

Yes true, but both are still in relation to what im talking about, just like where i am now, im residing here. But yes i have permanent citizenship also until i leavestick out tongue

Exactly. Therefore i would not be a proper citizen of the US until another couple of years of living there, which is what i meantsmile
Id still be residing/living there however. I would still say it was my home, just wouldnt have legal citenship.

soin2cal
Yes true, but both are still in relation to what im talking about, just like where i am now, im residing here. But yes i have permanent citizenship also until i leavestick out tongue

Exactly. Therefore i would not be a proper citizen of the US until another couple of years of living there, which is what i meantsmile
Id still be residing/living there however. I would still say it was my home, just wouldnt have legal citenship.
Does this sound more correctstick out tongue? I do know what you mean and i also know what you have to go through to be a legal citizenship of a countr cool y. People have residence as soon as they move somewhere then?

EDIT - sorry im asking you lana this questionmessed

Lana
Does this sound more correctstick out tongue? I do know what you mean and i also know what you have to go through to be a legal citizenship of a countr cool y. People have residence as soon as they move somewhere then?

EDIT - sorry im asking you lana this questionmessed

Actually, if you move to another country, you remain a citizen of your original home until you become a citizen of your new home.

And it's not as simple as simply becoming a citizen after living there a few years; there's tons of paperwork and background checks involved, plus you have to take a citizenship test. In the US anyway.

No, you don't have legal residence as soon as you move somewhere; usually you go on a visa, and then need to file a bunch of paperwork and such before you can get residence status and it can take a while.

soin2cal
Thats exact!

Just like my family whom arent legal citizens just yet, though they classify it being their new home, more than here, and its true, just like myself, even though im not living there just yet. You still have your home at heart which can be somewhere your not living atstick out tongue
Maybe i should have explained it more clearly, but thats geenrally what i was meaningsmile Though once your in the country, its your home, just not legally.
Yes, i believe you lose your previous country citizenship/where you were living before, after those few years.
Oh no, its so hard i heard! But thats only becaue of the amount that do go in without going to getting legal citizenship, which ruins it for everyone else. I will always feel my homes more over there more than here, always. I should not have so much of a problem getting in either if my cousin is there. In fact many people that are living here, never classify it a being their true home.
Please excuse my mistakes!

Seth Wynd
Originally posted by PiruBlood
no country is perfect. im 100% american but the whole freedom of speech issue is bs in my view. i mean if we are entitled to say what we want ok then go call mr gerogre w bush so i can cuss him out. but oviously id be in prison for that. so many of are amendmants and rights are strictley limited.

...you should really find a better example. Especially since there's only two ways you could go to jail for cussing him out:

1.) If you somehow got the number for the direct line to the phone on his desk at the White House. Since that's confidential, for a civ to get it would mean you or someone working with you was snooping around where they really, really shouldn't be.

2.) If you simply left several messages on a weekly basis on the answering machine at his home. Since it would be numerous repeat offenses, it'd count as harassment, and you COULD get into legal trouble if he felt like going through all the effort of nailing you for something so small.

I mean good god man, do you just magically miss the scores of people that appear on the news with crap like "Bush is a nazi" or "Bush is a murderer," accuse him of treason, lying to the public, demand he be impeached or hanged (for the treason)? They're kinda hard to miss, because they're constantly shouting and apparently have a hard-on for giant placards with big, bold red letters.

If they aren't jailed, I'd say the chances of someone like you getting locked up for calling him mean names are pretty slim to none.

Now, as to the point of the amendments being "strictly limited," I've got a homework assignment for you:

Barring the Amendments that started and abolished Prohibition, you give me any 5 Amendments that you say are "strictly limited" and tell me why. If you can come up with a full 5, and I can't disprove them, then I'll go ahead and give that nonsensical paragraph of yours some credibility, 'kay?

chillmeistergen

wink

How many others have you been to? as many Americans hae never left it

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by chillmeistergen
How many others have you been to? as many Americans hae never left it

There are only two countries that can (sanely) be driven to from the US so traveling isn't as easy as in the rest of the world.

Plenty of people never leave the nation they were born in American or not.

soin2cal
Peoples own choices to say if theyre proudly american citizens or notstick out tongue

chillmeistergen
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
There are only two countries that can (sanely) be driven to from the US so traveling isn't as easy as in the rest of the world.

Plenty of people never leave the nation they were born in American or not.

Yeah fair enough. But I don't think anyone should be able to say right America's the best without having been to any other country. I mean I live in Britain n yeah it's alright but I'd far rather live in some of the other countries I've been to.

Fishy
Yeah fair enough. But I don't think anyone should be able to say right America's the best without having been to any other country. I mean I live in Britain n yeah it's alright but I'd far rather live in some of the other countries I've been to.

Seeing a few country's is a lot different then living there. When I've been to the US I've seen some beautiful places and some places that actually freaking suck. Only way to find out is by actually living there smile

lil bitchiness

Same here ermm

Lord Urizen
Amerka is duh besk !

Bardock42

I don't actually think that it matters whether you went there yourself. If you discovered facts in other ways and drew the logical conclusions I see their opinion as valid.

soin2cal
Precisely Bardocksmile

Kinneary
I think people on this forum that have been to 1 or 2 countries aside from their own seem to feel some sense of superiority to those that haven't.

Visiting a country for a week is not the same as living there, and you will still have no idea what that country is like.

Bardock42
Originally posted by Kinneary
I think people on this forum that have been to 1 or 2 countries aside from their own seem to feel some sense of superiority to those that haven't.

Visiting a country for a week is not the same as living there, and you will still have no idea what that country is like.

Me having been to about 15 must say: "I don't!"

Ironic.

Indeed.

soin2cal
Bardock- i like your speechbig grin

BackFire
American Porn > German Porn

WrathfulDwarf
Backfire, as a proud American I must admit...European Porn is beyond our wildest dreams.

You have get a Region Free DVD player with some import porn movies.

Woozers!

BackFire
I've seen european porn, the girls aren't as hot. But European porn wasn't what I was referring to as a whole, just German porn, where they shit on eachother and yell.

WrathfulDwarf
But some of things they do...I mean...wow...even I was shock and disturbed. stick out tongue

soin2cal
I wouldnt like european or understand european pornlaughing out loud

Bardock42
Originally posted by BackFire
American Porn > German Porn

I assumed German porn would ft your amount of mental derangement.

BackFire
As depraved and perverted as I may be, I just like good old fashioned hardcore porn without all the weirdness.

soin2cal
where has this subject come into thisstick out tongue?
I am nothing associated with this so i will butt outlaughing out loudlaughing out loudlaughing out loud

Bardock42
Originally posted by BackFire
As depraved and perverted as I may be, I just like good old fashioned hardcore porn without all the weirdness. I agree...it can be...drastic.

Quiero Mota

Good point, ey. I was in the Army for six years and lived a couple countries for several months, and I because of that I think I have a genral idea what those countries are like.

...But you already know what I'm talking about, 'cause you're a Squid. stick out tongue

BackFire
I agree...it can be...drastic.

Don't get me wrong, it's interesting, but it doesn't get my cock hard, it gets me thinking though.

"I wonder how much they paid her to do that..."

"I wonder how her father would react if he saw this..."

"I wonder if that's real shit or just pudding..."

"I wonder if people out there really find this arrousing..."

"I wonder how she get's the smell off of her when she's done..."

"I wonder how many gallons of tears she streams when she goes home at night..."

"I wonder how many diseases she has"

And so on.

Bardock42
Good point, ey. I was in the Army for six years and lived a couple countries for several months, and I because of that I think I have a genral idea what those countries are like.

...But you already know what I'm talking about, 'cause you're a Squid. stick out tongue

Though I might be wrong, the live the soldiers lead in their bases nowadays, seems not to give them an especially accurate view of the way of life in a certain country. What would you say about that?

Quiero Mota
What would you say about that?

Though I might be wrong

You are.

Bardock42

You are.

Well, then explain. I just noticed that the way of life they have at the base in my hometown is more like the one I encountered in the US. How would you say you acquired a knowledge about the life of the people and families there that went beyond tourists?

soin2cal
Many also have them everywhere like celebritiesstick out tongue

WrathfulDwarf
As weird and depraved it might be...I don't mind expanding my knowledge and observation.

Quiero Mota
Well, then explain. I just noticed that the way of life they have at the base in my hometown is more like the one I encountered in the US. How would you say you acquired a knowledge about the life of the people and families there that went beyond tourists?

Soldiers abroad don't spend 100% of the time playing cards in the barracks. Often times, going out and experiencing the culture, the locals and the country is an order. Understanding the local people and their ways is always a military advantage.

Bardock42
Soldiers abroad don't spend 100% of the time playing cards in the barracks. Often times, going out and experiencing the culture, the locals and the country is an order. Understanding the local people and their ways is always a military advantage.

Well, that may be true, but from the Soldiers I talked to it seemed more like a visitors interest. Tourists want to experience the culture as well.

Though of course it is deeper than that of someone that spends two weeks in a country, I would say you have to differentiate. I feel it is probably similar to my experience living in a boarding school. It is just different to experience a community as a part of it or more as a outside observer.

Kinneary
Aquiring friends out in town. Going out with them, meeting locals, getting girlfriends, taking culture courses taught by the nationals. Hell, living there.

And, of course, because we don't always fit in in some of our overseas locations, we can't know what it's like to actually be a national there. I've lived in Japan now for a year and a half, and I wouldn't dare call myself an expert on it.

Bardock42
Aquiring friends out in town. Going out with them, meeting locals, getting girlfriends, taking culture courses taught by the nationals. Hell, living there.

And, of course, because we don't always fit in in some of our overseas locations, we can't know what it's like to actually be a national there. I've lived in Japan now for a year and a half, and I wouldn't dare call myself an expert on it.

Yeah, basically the second would summarize my point on it.

Though you are exposed to the culture more, it doesn't seem like it would make one an expert on day to day life.

Rogue Jedi
I assumed German porn would ft your amount of mental derangement.
german porn is top notch. german, swedish and danish.

JacopeX
Originally posted by pcp
What's your problem you ****ing ****er? Was that necessary? In a debate, you must stay calm.

§uffer§noopy
Originally posted by JacopeX
Was that necessary? In a debate, you must stay calm. You've never been in a debate then.

lord xyz
Originally posted by pcp

- Discuss... Well said. thumb up

Spartan005
Originally posted by lord xyz
Well said. thumb up

**** You.

Fishy
Originally posted by Spartan005
**** You.

Wow...

Posts with good arguments like yours are so rare these days.... But at least you understand how to debate

lord xyz
**** You. Oh, and you're going to tell me that what he said isn't correct about America?

Spartan005
Oh, and you're going to tell me that what he said isn't correct about America?

Umm... yeah pretty much.

lord xyz
Check my location. I live in Australia. no expression So, my location could say Pakistan, but that doesn't mean I live there.

soin2cal
Well usually it doesmessed But yes some may put that down.

dirkdirden
So back to the German porn I was unfortunate enough to see a bald guy ramming his head in the BIGGEST bagina I have ever seen.

Since then I stick to regular girl on girl with the occasional hairy man.

JacopeX

Seth Wynd
Originally posted by JacopeX
Was that necessary? In a debate, you must stay calm.

...quoth the boy I've witnessed flame rather than actually debate twice in the past few weeks alone.

JacopeX
Originally posted by Seth Wynd
...quoth the boy I've witnessed flame rather than actually debate twice in the past few weeks alone. Flame?

Actually I was defending my opinion. At least I don't come in a forum to bash others. That is what I called childish. That proves me being the older person here.

Seth Wynd
You were defending your opinion by claiming it was RIGHT and the evidence presented was WRONG ('cuz obviously all those screenshots were forged, us being the 31337 |-|4xx0rz that we are). Also, defending your opinion by not only flaming the one person that was behaving out of line, but the two that kept well behaved (me and )? That's actually considered childish, believe it or not. As is locking the thread before any response could be given and trying to get all involved banned.

Furthermore, I joined because I happen to be acquainted with with the accuser from elsewhere, and she told me about the incident. Showed the screenshots, everything. Now gee, me despising thieves as I do, I happily agreed to go confront the board in question . Honestly kid, if you think me pointing out the fact things WERE stolen and actually giving advice to someone that was upset "K" (name also removed for privacy) thought their writing sucked constitutes "bashing" and "childish behavior?"

Then you need to take a good long look at the Literary "Good Book" : Webster's Dictionary.

As for you being older? Keep whatever delusions you want, I couldn't care less. Lord knows you value your ability to assert your opinion as the only acceptable one.

Spartan005
You were defending your opinion by claiming it was RIGHT and the evidence presented was WRONG ('cuz obviously all those screenshots were forged, us being the 31337 |-|4xx0rz that we are). Also, defending your opinion by not only flaming the one person that was behaving out of line, but the two that kept well behaved (me and )? That's actually considered childish, believe it or not. As is locking the thread before any response could be given and trying to get all involved banned.

Furthermore, I joined because I happen to be acquainted with with the accuser from elsewhere, and she told me about the incident. Showed the screenshots, everything. Now gee, me despising thieves as I do, I happily agreed to go confront the board in question . Honestly kid, if you think me pointing out the fact things WERE stolen and actually giving advice to someone that was upset "K" (name also removed for privacy) thought their writing sucked constitutes "bashing" and "childish behavior?"

Then you need to take a good long look at the Literary "Good Book" : Webster's Dictionary.

As for you being older? Keep whatever delusions you want, I couldn't care less. Lord knows you value your ability to assert your opinion as the only acceptable one.

ok so shut the **** up.

Moving on, America kicks ass. Enough said.

Seth Wynd
Kicks who's ass though? We aren't exactly invincible, we *did* lose a war with Britain (most say it was a "draw," but given the fact the ONLY major victory came after the war officially ended; I've gotta side with the number of people who say we lost), and for whatever reason the person who suggested we just walk away from Vietnam wasn't bludgeoned with a history book.

Besides, I need something to do while I wait for Pirublood (or anyone else interested) to actually respond to the challenge I issued back on page 5...

JacopeX

1) WTF are yo utalking about forging and all that crap. Ive never stolen anything like that before. And no Im not saying it's "Right period end of story, shut up!!!"......no, but I do like to hear your defence.

2) Me childish? Right. I never even started anything with any of you. All I said was my opinion. Plus, before I closed the thread, I gave my reasons and why you are all so childish at the things you do like come in a bash us for how we RP. Does it really matter to you? No.

3) For the last ****ING final time, Im a mod not an ADMIN! I did not steal so dont pick on me. Really, you just all pick on everyone for the things we have no intentions of doing! Anyways, I can name about alot of RPG forums that need Permisssion before starting.

4) Exactly, my opinion is acceptable including all other reasons against you and KLana, and General kailero. And no I will not put . Im gonna expose the idiots who think they can get away with anything even though they know there is truth within what I said at parts.

PVS
can you take your little lovers quarrel back to the rpg forum?

Seth Wynd
Good point. Hadn't really expected it to get as far as it did, so I'll just switch to PM format.

Rogue Jedi
jeez....you guys sound like me and bardock.

Grimm22
**** You.

Co-Signed

Kram3r
So, my location could say Pakistan, but that doesn't mean I live there.

Yeah ok, so even though my location has NEVER changed throughout my 4 years and I've even posted videos of me in Sydney that doesn't mean I live there. roll eyes (sarcastic)

I win. You fail. End.

Rogue Jedi
easy, lycan. dont go all underworld on us.

Kram3r
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
easy, lycan. dont go all underworld on us.

laughing out loud

I'll try not to. It's just his arrogance astounds me.

Rogue Jedi
laughing out loud

I'll try not to. It's just his arrogance astounds me.
with that attitude, you wont stand a chance of defeating the vampires on their own ground. stick out tongue

Kram3r
with that attitude, you wont stand a chance of defeating the vampires on their own ground. stick out tongue

laughing

Bardock42
jeez....you guys sound like me and bardock.

I beg to differ.

Rogue Jedi
I beg to differ.
right, sorry. you and i argue a helluva lot better than they do. big grin

Seth Wynd
right, sorry. you and i argue a helluva lot better than they do. big grin

Thank god judgement won out over boredom. Otherwise I'd hurt my eyes arguing with you two arguing about who's better at arguing during their arguments (just for the sake of arguing).

...wait...ow >.< ...

Rogue Jedi
just gotta be careful what you post here. some members dissect your posts and when they find the slightest discrepancy, you are toast.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>