green lantern(john) vs storm

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

qqqqqqq
GL has unlimited power, who wins?

Soljer
You could give the GL a 10% charge left in his ring, and he'd still win in a curbstomp.

pr1983
Originally posted by Soljer
You could give the GL a 10% charge left in his ring, and he'd still win in a curbstomp.

pretty much...

Badabing
You fools! Storm = Phoenix. Storm creates an air pressure dome, weather earthquake and uses the power of a million stars ftw! no expression

GL 10/10

guy222
Originally posted by qqqqqqq

storm she's a mutant mastery of the storm matched by mjolnir

Swanky-Tuna
I can measure how clever this is on one hand. And it's not even the hand with all the fingers on it.

pr1983
Originally posted by Swanky-Tuna
I can measure how clever this is on one hand. And it's not even the hand with all the fingers on it.

laughing

NiņoAraņa
Originally posted by guy222
storm she's a mutant mastery of the storm matched by mjolnir you just choose the underdog each time, huh?

juggernaut66666

guy222
Originally posted by juggernaut66666
yes

well, sometimes

i like those mutants

LORDSIDIOUS01
Is this GL from the Justice League cartoon. If so, He wins.

NiņoAraņa
Originally posted by LORDSIDIOUS01
Is this GL from the Justice League cartoon. If so, He wins. what are you talking about?? What the f**k? any GL, even with half a functioning brain, could take Storm........

Symmetric Chaos

guy222

juggernaut66666
Originally posted by guy222
storm's a weather god over power rings smile
From where the hell did you get that from?

Kallark-Kent
I take storm with a GL ring, Take away my damn arms, I'd still win, Stick it round my toe. smile

guy222

laughing laughing out loud

Symmetric Chaos

lets see if I can figure it out . . .

Storm one killed herself doing something invloving stars

Stars are shiny

Shiny materials are used to make many rings

Therfore Storm can control rings

Kallark-Kent
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos

Stars are shiny

Are you serious? sick

I hope your not. no expression

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Kallark-Kent
Are you serious? sick

I hope your not. no expression

laughing out loud

no I'm not

I'm just commenting on how the Storm fanboys keep giving her random new powers using irrational extrapolations based on her existing powers.

Kallark-Kent
laughing out loud

no I'm not

I'm just commenting on how the Storm fanboys keep giving her random new powers using irrational extrapolations based on her existing powers.

Thank God, you never know. No offense, but no-one suprises me now-a-days.

Lotta fanboys and socks.

http://www.adelaide.indymedia.org.au/usermedia/image/5/sock_puppet.jpg

The thing is, Storm has NO WAY of winning...

RisingStorm
^ JUst shows how popular a character is, isn't it?

Well, GL 10/10. I mean that guy alone can take on like 3 x-men at once. It's crazy.

Rick/Genis
You guys don't know ANYTHING about storm! She can control people with her mind because she is part of the earth! Don't you know that the earth is green too so she can control green things but also the earth is yellow so she can make herself that way but also use the green to shield her yellow body so the green can't touch her of his ring but she can make a lightning bolt that hits the ground to send him flying into the air what will he do then just breath in outer space?

So how is my fanboy dialect? smile

Soljer
Wet behind the ears, just started wearing emerald jewelry, no-name-cannon-fodder-job-to-emoboy-prime Green Lantern could take storm for ten out of ten.

Putting somone like John against her is just cruel.

pr1983
Originally posted by RisingStorm
^ JUst shows how popular a character is, isn't it?

Well, GL 10/10. I mean that guy alone can take on like 3 x-men at once. It's crazy.

3? try 10... probably more... stick out tongue

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by pr1983

almost certainly more (unless they have plently of TP guys with them)

Soljer

Depends on the Xmen. erm.

pr1983
Depends on the Xmen. erm.

almost certainly more (unless they have plently of TP guys with them)

stick out tongue

of course it does, but there are alot of x-men that john would walk all over...

Symmetric Chaos
stick out tongue

the xmen are interesting in that respect

its possible to create an Xmen team that can take on just about anything and at the same time an Xmen team that will loose to just about anything

Soljer
stick out tongue

Well, I was saying that there could be MUCH more than 10 xmen that John could take at a single time....

And he could get his shit stomped by a single one.

It depends on the Xmen.

2damnloud
Storm

Symmetric Chaos
lol

Swanky-Tuna
Oh man, don't even start.

montrail
Originally posted by qqqqqqq
?? Then why'd u put him against Storm?

Badabing
Originally posted by 2damnloud
Storm duriroll

Soljer
Originally posted by Badabing
duriroll

Lightning Bolt >>>> Gungir.

NiņoAraņa
Storm haermm

boriquaking55
Lightning Bolt >>>> Gungir.

truf

Harry Fingerman
nah

they'd only really need an arm and basic biolgically programed reflexes to kill Storm n00b!

Hannibal-Lector
Storm

i knew u were gonna come in sometime... frankly i was a little shocked u didnt post on the first page...

GL 10/10

Badabing
Lightning Bolt >>>> Gungir. durhuc

Kurash
Storm

dur

Rutog98

Stars are shiny

This is misleading. She easily summoned the full power of millions of stars as stated by the issue itself. What was dangerous to her was the fact that pulling this stunt destroyed the spaceship she was in leaving her exposed to the vacuum of space. For the record, she never died. The Acanti saved her before space could kill her.

So let me say this again, she EASILY took on the power of millions of stars.

2damnloud
With power Storm actually has, as it's being revelaed more and more over the years, She can pretty much wipe her ass with any GL.

Badabing
With power Storm actually has, as it's being revelaed more and more over the years, She can pretty much wipe her ass with any GL. I know! Storm is teh bestest and almost as cool as you! Happy Dance I'm sure you can back your blather and flummery with feats. Teh k0re and 1ightning 0n t3h br@inz!!!!111

Even with all the non-canon, Ultimate Universe, power up, teched up and possession feats, Storm still loses. Unless Storm has powers to resist and counter: teleportation, transmutation, energy manipulation, speed blitz, planet busting energy attacks, invisibility/cloaking, time travel, etc, she gets pwnd worse than you do on KMC.

In other words, she loses. happy Now run along champ. durlaugh

Kurash
Originally posted by Badabing
I know! Storm is teh bestest and almost as cool as you! Happy Dance I'm sure you can back your blather and flummery with feats. Teh k0re and 1ightning 0n t3h br@inz!!!!111

Even with all the non-canon, Ultimate Universe, power up, teched up and possession feats, Storm still loses. Unless Storm has powers to resist and counter: teleportation, transmutation, energy manipulation, speed blitz, planet busting energy attacks, invisibility/cloaking, time travel, etc, she gets pwnd worse than you do on KMC.

In other words, she loses. happy Now run along champ. durlaugh

oh god how the hell do i quote that into my profile
laughing

2damnloud
GL will be dead before he could do any of that.laughing out loud

No need to "counter".

pr1983

No need to "counter".

amazing how utterly wrong you just were... honestly... ring's reaction>storm's... by far.

2damnloud
amazing how utterly wrong you just were... honestly... ring's reaction>storm's... by far.

proof. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Kurash

yo pr, whats up, how do i put a quote in my profile? (not a copy and paste hehe)

pr1983
proof. roll eyes (sarcastic)

of your being wrong, then yes, it was...

Originally posted by Kurash
yo pr, whats up, how do i put a quote in my profile? (not a copy and paste hehe)

hit the quote button, then in the new screen you get brought to, copy the whole post you want to quote, and paste it into your profile... quick quotes don't work...

2damnloud
Storm wins 10/10.

Badabing

No need to "counter".

Backing opinion = fail

Attempt at witty = fail

Providing proof = fail

Comprehension = fail

Attempt to flame mods = fail

Attempt at not being whipped by Storm all Claremont-esque = Fail

Attempt at trolling = dur

Success at failure..........A+ durw00t

quanchi112
Storm wins 10/10. storm loses 10/10

2damnloud
Storm gives him a heart attack, a seizure or whatever else electrically- influenced bodily reaction, she works her powers INSIDE his skintight shield electricuting him, She sees his movements before they register in his bain with her second sight which gives her a huge window to kill him, she pretty much blast or personally manips his contructs(plasma), wherever he teleports her to, she can get back in an instant with her mother's mystical ruby, of course her will/mind>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>John's or any GL, for that matter, her intellect>>>>>>>>>>>John's etc. etc.

She's just waaaaay more powerful, intellegent and cunning.

Storm 10/10

Kurash
of your being wrong, then yes, it was...

hit the quote button, then in the new screen you get brought to, copy the whole post you want to quote, and paste it into your profile... quick quotes don't work...

thanks

Kurash
Storm gives him a heart attack, a seizure or whatever else electrically- influenced bodily reaction, she works her powers INSIDE his skintight shield electricuting him, She sees his movements before they register in his bain with her second sight which gives her a huge window to kill him, she pretty much blast or personally manips his contructs(plasma), wherever he teleports her to, she can get back in an instant with her mother's mystical ruby, of course her will/mind>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>John's or any GL, for that matter, her intellect>>>>>>>>>>>John's etc. etc.

She's just waaaaay more powerful, intelegent and cunning.

Storm 10/10

dur Gee by golly mister you sure do make a ton of since!11!! You sure dos got some smarts! Of coarse Storm is da winna!!! You have shown me the lightning! dur

JasonK4
2damnloud
Today 11:22 PM

This person is on your Ignore List. To view this post click

2damnloud
It's just the truth.

Comics are reflecting everything I say and desire.

U mad??mad

laughing out loud

Badabing
Storm gives him a heart attack, a seizure or whatever else electrically- influenced bodily reaction, she works her powers INSIDE his skintight shield electricuting him,My gosh! She can do things that only the most powerful in DC can accomplish. No proof = dur

dur 1 - 2damn 0

She sees his movements before they register in his bain with her second sight which gives her a huge window to kill him,Power ring>>>>>human reactions. You never proved teh s3c0nd s1t3. Oh no, you have no proof again! dur

dur 2 - 2damn 0

she pretty much blast or personally manips his contructs(plasma), wherever he teleports her to, she can get back in an instant with her mother's mystical ruby,
Wow, Storm can override the constructs??? How impressive. Of course she's never done anything remotely close to that on a level that a GL can bring. Hmm, ruby huh? She must only bring that gem out on Christmas and birthdays. It still wouldn't save her. Oh no, you have no proof again! dur

dur 3 - 2damn 0

of course her will/mind>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>John's or any GL, for that matter, her intellect>>>>>>>>>>>John's etc. etc.Zounds! Her willpower/mind/intellect>>>>>GL's! I guess she's been hiding her mind p0w3rz for years then? Because that happens to GLs every day in DC. laughing out loud Oh no, you have no proof again! dur

dur 4 - 2damn 0

Storm 10/10 Too bad you're not as I N T E L L E G E N T as Storm.....Intelligent Intelligent Intelligent Intelligent Intelligent

Final score: dur 5 - 2damn 0

2damnloud
She shit stomps GL John.

laughing out loud

It's not even funnysad

pr1983

Storm 10/10

If you want to debate, thats fine... But i'd really appreciate it if you didn't just go around making shit up...

Kurash
She shit stomps GL John.

laughing out loud

It's not even funnysad

Actually your opinion is quite funny
laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing

Badabing
She shit stomps GL John.

laughing out loud

It's not even funnysad I see you're just out for a little sTROLL. You know, just because you and Storm happen to both be girls doesn't mean you need to make up stuff and flat out lie. erm

2damnloud
If you want to debate, thats fine... But i'd really appreciate it if you didn't just go around making shit up...

Everything I said is true.

It was told to you before.

You ignored it.

Storm wins.

Soljer

You ignored it.

Storm wins.

Still 'sTrolling,' hm?

pr1983

You ignored it.

Storm wins.

i ignore things that aren't true, you are right about that...

you can't prove storm wins, at all...

CaptainStoic
But couldn't any GL just choke off her oxygen supply? Storm has a huge weakness when confined to small spaces, and that is one of the GL's specialties. She will lose her cool and effectively lose this fight.

SevenShackles
Originally posted by CaptainStoic
But couldn't any GL just choke off her oxygen supply? Storm has a huge weakness when confined to small spaces, and that is one of the GL's specialties. She will lose her cool and effectively lose this fight.

was about to say that. sooo agree.
GL wins.

Doctor-Alvis
She sees his movements before they register in his bain with her second sight which gives her a huge window to kill him
This quote here encompasses every misinterpretation you've ever had.

pr1983
Anywho, i'm closing this... its a big mismatch, john stewart has been proven on numerous occasions to be far above the capabilities of someone like storm...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.