Devilhulk vs warhulk vs ultimate hulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

xmeat
nuff said.

golem370
I would say War Hulk or Devil Hulk

MightyEInherjar
We haven't really seen anything to show how strong Devil Hulk is, so there's no way to tell if he'd win or lose against the other Hulks. For all we know, he could have class 65 strength but super-genius intelligence, or he could start out at pre-crisis Supes level...but we don't know.

In this case, War Hulk takes this handily. Even though Ultimate Hulk is cool as hell, he presents little problem for War Hulk.

guy222
Originally posted by xmeat
nuff said.

devil hulk

whatever hulk, rage is infinite

xmeat
ah

swerve1988
WAR thats it!!!!!!!!!

Hercules
Devil Hulk has never manifested, is the fight taking place in Banners mind?

Cause thats the only place you will find him...so were really talking Warhulk vs Ultimate Hulk, in which case I would give the win to Warhulk.

guy222
Originally posted by Hercules
Devil Hulk has never manifested, is the fight taking place in Banners mind?

Cause thats the only place you will find him...so were really talking Warhulk vs Ultimate Hulk, in which case I would give the win to Warhulk.

Banner and Hulk are together. Devilhulk ftw

Hercules
Originally posted by guy222
Banner and Hulk are together. Devilhulk ftw

Nice logic but using it means that Warhulk can't exsist at the same time as Devil Hulk, because WarHulk and Banner are together... no expression

EDIT: Unless what your saying is that Devil hulk will win the battle in Banners mind and take over, well he hasn't yet so its still War Hulk.

Symmetric Chaos
DevilHulk, best feat losing to Banner in a sanity contest.

WarHulk, best feat may have stopped Juggernaut

UltimateHulk, best feat took out much of an invading alien fleet on his own

I'm going with UltHulk.

Rick/Genis
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
DevilHulk, best feat losing to Banner in a sanity contest.

WarHulk, best feat may have stopped Juggernaut

UltimateHulk, best feat took out much of an invading alien fleet on his own

I'm going with UltHulk.

I don't want to get into a squabble or anything, but anyone in there right mind should not use the word Maybe Concerning the Juggernaut/War Hulk Debacle.

DevilGoblin
The Strongest of all is War. But if we count even Devilhulk and Guilt Hulk so then i'd go with the Guilt Hulk : it took Savage hulk/ Grey Hulk/ Merged Hulk to put him down. As he himself stated if he was real, he could erase the planet from existence.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.