war hulk, surfer, gladiator vs. darkseid and apocalypse

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Kurash
full confidence glads, a well written apocolypse and a darkseid when he was roughly = thanos

guy222
Originally posted by Kurash
full confidence glads, a well written apocolypse and a darkseid when he was roughly = thanos

how strong is war hulk

juggernaut66666
Originally posted by guy222
how strong is war hulk
HE LOSES AGAINST DARKSEID NO MATTER HOW STRONG HE IS!!!

guy222
Originally posted by juggernaut66666

peace offering i agree smile

Stupid Rookie
It depends on how darkseid performs. If he is at Thanos level I think the team could take him.

I respect Apoc, but don't consider him much of a threat to Glads or SS. It would seem SS could take him out quickly while War Hulk and Glads occupy DS. I know War Hulk can't come close to beating DS, but him and Glads could occupy him for a few.

juggernaut66666
Originally posted by Stupid Rookie
It depends on how darkseid performs. If he is at Thanos level I think the team could take him.

I respect Apoc, but don't consider him much of a threat to Glads or SS. It would seem SS could take him out quickly while War Hulk and Glads occupy DS. I know War Hulk can't come close to beating DS, but him and Glads could occupy him for a few.
He uses the OE.
Nuff said.

Evil_Ash
http://img339.imageshack.us/img339/1037/takingomegabeams37fi5yc.jpg

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y37/Nightmareman95/bastard.gif

xmeat
The oe been deflected to many times war hulk takes darkseids head. THE OE is a joke now.

juggernaut66666
Oh wait wasn't that after Superman merged with Kismet (Dc Eternity)?
Hell yeah!

juggernaut66666
Originally posted by xmeat
The oe been deflected to many times war hulk takes darkseids head. THE OE is a joke now.
no expression

Stupid Rookie
Didn't Batman Dodge the OE?

juggernaut66666
Didn't Batman Dodge the OE?
In a cartoon.
The comic OE goes through space and time.

Stupid Rookie
In a cartoon.
The comic OE goes through space and time.

Sorry didn't know that my bad.

Kurash
regardless of whether you think the OE is a joke now, this is darkseid when he was universally considered equal to thanos which means the OE is NOT a joke (although i still dont think its a joke now)

Soljer
Darkseid solos the other four combatants.

batdude123
Originally posted by Soljer
Darkseid solos the other four combatants.

QFT.

SpunkySmurph
Gladiator says

"I believe...myself...un-omega-effectable!"

Priest
Originally posted by SpunkySmurph
Gladiator says

"I believe...myself...un-omega-effectable!"
Mohawk >OE

swerve1988
APOC is greater than darkseid because war hulk can match darkseid's strength and APOC made war hulk!!!!...APOC is also WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYY > than the bum surfer....win and his new horseman win.....thats it!!!

Soljer
Originally posted by swerve1988
APOC is greater than darkseid because war hulk can match darkseid's strength and APOC made war hulk!!!!...APOC is also WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYY > than the bum surfer....win and his new horseman win.....thats it!!!

The Surfer could bitchslap Apocalypse.

Darkseid wouldn't bat an eye at Apocalypse.

Where did this huge Apoc fanboy following come from? And Storm? Where did the Storm fanboys come from? Seriously!

Wolverine? I understand. Everyone wants to be the rugged bad boy.

The Hulk? I understand. Everyone wants the limitless strength and the ability to cut loose.

Batman? Got it. Everyone wants to have the solution to any problem at the drop of a hat.

Spiderman? Sure. All the geeks wish they could receive a 'great power' to show those meanie heads.

Apocalypse? Who the hell wants to be a fat-lipped, lame-ass character like that?

Seriously?

What the f**k? What the f**k? What the f**k?

swerve1988

Where did this huge Apoc fanboy following come from? And Storm? Where did the Storm fanboys come from? Seriously!

The Hulk? I understand. Everyone wants the limitless strength and the ability to cut loose.

Batman? Got it. Everyone wants to have the solution to any problem at the drop of a hat.

Spiderman? Sure. All the geeks wish they could receive a 'great power' to show those meanie heads.

Apocalypse? Who the hell wants to be a fat-lipped, lame-ass character like that?

Seriously?

What the f**k? What the f**k? What the f**k?

like it or not APOC is the chief....the best....he would skool the other team solo....darkseid is juss there to get exposure

Soljer
like it or not APOC is the chief....the best....he would skool the other team solo....darkseid is juss there to get exposure

I have to repeat: What the f**k? ?

Apocalypse would get his ass beat down by the Silver Surfer.

Darkseid alone could obliterate Apocalypse and the entire other team. They are on totally different levels of operating power, and Darkseid is several rungs higher than Apocalypse.

DevilGoblin

Warhulk would kill any version of Darkseid in few seconds. The world agree with this. Any comic boards agree with this. You don't agree because you are horribly biased.

DevilGoblin
Originally posted by Evil_Ash

ohhh dearrrr!!!!! and this guy should beat Warhulk ? eek! laughing

Soljer
Originally posted by DevilGoblin
Warhulk would kill any version of Darkseid in few seconds. The world agree with this. Any comic boards agree with this. You don't agree because you are horribly biased.

Show me.

Show me ANY forum online, besides "Hulk Pole Smokers BBS" that would say that ANY Hulk could beat ANY Darkseid.

Please.

Kurash

give me a link to any comic forum that 100% of the members, no better yet, 30% of the members agree that War Hulk could take any version of Darkseid

DevilGoblin
Warhulk should beat alone Darkseid + Apoc. He is a weapon against the same celestials.

Warhulk + Gladiator + Silver Surfer would beat horribly the other team. (100/100)

swerve1988
I have to repeat: What the f**k? ?

Apocalypse would get his ass beat down by the Silver Surfer.

Darkseid alone could obliterate Apocalypse and the entire other team. They are on totally different levels of operating power, and Darkseid is several rungs higher than Apocalypse.

LIES....

even he agrees warhulk could beat darkseid.....and apoc made war hulk who he was......APOC>>>>>warhulk>>>darkseid=superman=surfer

darkseid got embarassed by galctus who got stalemated by high evolutionary who got skool by APOC.....class dimissed!!

DevilGoblin
give me a link to any comic forum that 100% of the members, no better yet, 30% of the members agree that War Hulk could take any version of Darkseid

Superherochat, The Edge, Alvaro's comic board, CBR, Superherohype, hulkmovie board ...

already did: The hulk (classic version) took the majority against Darkseid; Warhulk demolished him in any debate i saw there and i did no even debate since i don't know well your language

Darkseid lost the majority of debates against the hulk (classic version)

He LOST all debate against Warhulk. He is out of his league. No contest.

juggernaut66666
He thinks that DeviHulk is as powerful as Galactus.

Kurash
LIES....

even he agrees warhulk could beat darkseid.....and apoc made war hulk who he was......APOC>>>>>warhulk>>>darkseid=superman=surfer

darkseid got embarassed by galctus who got stalemated by high evolutionary who got skool by APOC.....class dimissed!!

oh man, he must be awful if he lost to galactus

laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing

Kurash
Superherochat, The Edge, Alvaro's comic board, CBR, Superherohype, hulkmovie board ...

already did: The hulk (classic version) took the majority against Darkseid; Warhulk demolished him in any debate i saw there and i did no even debate since i don't know well your language

Darkseid lost the majority of debates against the hulk (classic version)

He LOST all debate against Warhulk. He is out of his league. No contest.

links, im not gonna look that up and you know that, so you prolly just lied

p.s. you should have capitalized "all" not "LOST" if you wanted to empasize something important

DevilGoblin
He thinks that DeviHulk is as powerful as Galactus.

Peter David answered to fans questions: who's the ultimate challenge for the Hulk ? he said: Galactus.

so i'm free to feel (many readers think so) the Devil Hulk who is the most powerful version of the hulk could be a match for Galactus

DevilGoblin
Show me.

Show me ANY forum online, besides "Hulk Pole Smokers BBS" that would say that ANY Hulk could beat ANY Darkseid.

Please.

I did not say any hulk would beat any Darkseid. I said: Warhulk would beat any Darkseid.

Soljer
Links, dumbshit.

Anyone can come on here and say that '90% of the boards I've been to think that Jubilee would school the Hulk.'

Soljer
I did not say any hulk would beat any Darkseid. I said: Warhulk would beat any Darkseid.

No, no, I was leaving it up to you. Any version of Hulk you feel appropriate versus any version of Darkseid.

If you want to use Warhulk and jobber-seid, even then Jobberseid would stomp the Hulk for 10/10.

Kurash
i just googled war hulk vs. darkseid and didnt even get a result from the first 2 pages, so i need direct links

juggernaut66666
i just googled war hulk vs. darkseid and didnt even get a result from the first 2 pages, so i need direct links
The only thing you will ever get from DevilGoblin is this:

Hulk wins 10/10

Accel
Peter David answered to fans questions: who's the ultimate challenge for the Hulk ? he said: Galactus.

so i'm free to feel (many readers think so) the Devil Hulk who is the most powerful version of the hulk could be a match for Galactus
Peter David has also said that Superman would cream Hulk...

Soljer
I looked around, and found that most boards (This one, SHC, SHH, CBUB and even some naruto forum) think that DOOMSDAY would best the Hulk. Much less friggin Darkseid.

erm. Still waiting on those links.

Kurash
ok, make a devil hulk vs. galactus thread devilgoblin and see if it gets closed for bein a spite thread. I think there was a thread earlier today in a H2H fight between Glactus and the Hulk and the Hulk got a 24 hour head start on Galactus before he could even hit back. A 24 hour head start and that thread was STILL closed for being a spite. I made a Darkseid vs. Hulk thread last week and that was closed for being spite.

DevilGoblin

I won't waste my time for your quest; you can trust me or not, i always read debate where Warhulk ownes Darkseid badly. It's not even a match. Warhulk is a cosmic being, he is a weapon against the celestials.Darkseid would last seconds. Warhulk beat the absorbing man in two panels. He stopped and beat a running Juggernaut. Juggernaut would moop the floor with Darkseid any day of the week.

bigbran
I won't waste my time for your quest; you can trust me or not, i always read debate where Warhulk ownes Darkseid badly. It's not even a match. Warhulk is a cosmic being, he is a weapon against the celestials.Darkseid would last seconds. Warhulk beat the absorbing man in two panels. He stopped and beat a running Juggernaut. Juggernaut would moop the floor with Darkseid any day of the week. You such a liar, from your first sentence on.
Wow...

DevilGoblin
Originally posted by bigbran
You such a liar, from your first sentence on.
Wow...

i don't say lies unlike you and some darkseid fanboys here

bigbran
i don't say lies unlike you and some darkseid fanboys here Oh, but if in every thread someone says that Hulk would beat Darkseid, then how hard is it to find?

How about you use the PM function, go PM nvrbeenwthagirl, and ask him how much of a Darkseid fanboy I am?
No, to much work, so you can get proven wrong... again?

Soljer
Oh, but if in every thread someone says that Hulk would beat Darkseid, then how hard is it to find?

How about you use the PM function, go PM nvrbeenwthagirl, and ask him how much of a Darkseid fanboy I am?

laughing

The same could be said for me, as far as asking Nvr. He hated my GUTS.

But regardless, Darkseid stomps the Hulk, Absorbing Man, and the Juggernaut in a single panel.

DevilGoblin
Oh, but if in every thread someone says that Hulk would beat Darkseid, then how hard is it to find?

i talked for past years, and i don't save threads on my PC, plus i have a life unlike you evil face

i never read anyone saying Darkseid has a chance against a char made to face Celestials...

DevilGoblin
Originally posted by Evil_Ash

loser

http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/3135/wwhqb2.jpg

winner

juggernaut66666
i talked for past years, and i don't save threads on my PC, plus i have a life unlike you evil face

i never read anyone saying Darkseid has a chance against a char made to face Celestials...
laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing no expression

Kurash
so darkseid and apoc 100000000000000000/10

Mider999
no disrespect to apoc but darkseid doesnt need his help. although before marvel began turning apoc into jobocalypse id like to have seen what kinda power levels they had in mind for this guy, and DC has already retconned all of darkseids loses have they not, i mean the guy got the ALE now.

bigbran

i never read anyone saying Darkseid has a chance against a char made to face Celestials... See, this is why you are a liar.
Cumming (litterly) from the man who likes Hulk a little too much... A life? laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing

nvrbeenwthagirl
APOC is greater than darkseid because war hulk can match darkseid's strength and APOC made war hulk!!!!...APOC is also WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYY > than the bum surfer....win and his new horseman win.....thats it!!! confused confused confused confused

nvrbeenwthagirl

DS was able to put a hurtin on the Spectre. The Team Dies very quickly unless they are any where near the power of the Spectre. HEre's a hint. They aren't.

bigbran
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
confused confused confused confused We now have Hulk (well, worse now), Storm, Apoc, and a couple other fanboys...

nvrbeenwthagirl
We now have Hulk (well, worse now), Storm, Apoc, and a couple other fanboys...

War Hulk didn't have many feats that I"m aware of. Every character needs fans but goodness. This thread is just .... I'm just a gasp and awed and flabbergasted by the sheer I dont' even have words.

bigbran
War Hulk didn't have many feats that I"m aware of. Every character needs fans but goodness. This thread is just .... I'm just a gasp and awed and flabbergasted by the sheer I dont' even have words. Devil Hulk (even less feats) is now a match for Galactus...

SpunkySmurph
loser

http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/3135/wwhqb2.jpg

winner

Watch, I can do it too:

http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g126/SpunkySmurph/Marvel/Scans/desktop_alf_1024_768_Warner_Bros.jpg

Winner

Stupid Rookie
DS was able to put a hurtin on the Spectre. The Team Dies very quickly unless they are any where near the power of the Spectre. HEre's a hint. They aren't.

DS has some very high showings, but the thread starter did limit his power somewhat here.

I still think the combo of SS, War Hulk, and Glads CAN beat him. That is a lot of speed, strength, cosmic blasts, matter manipulation, and cosmic awareness to deal with.

How do we rate War Hulk's strength as compared to say the Champion of the universe when he had the power gem (remember he didn't really use it correctly)

Soljer
DS has some very high showings, but the thread starter did limit his power somewhat here.

I still think the combo of SS, War Hulk, and Glads CAN beat him. That is a lot of speed, strength, cosmic blasts, matter manipulation, and cosmic awareness to deal with.

How do we rate War Hulk's strength as compared to say the Champion of the universe when he had the power gem (remember he didn't really use it correctly)

Uhhmmm...Warhulk has very few feats to go off of, but even if you put him on the pedestal that most Hulk fanboys do, he is still the easiest one to take out. He's still ridiculously slow and lacks ANY sort of versatility.

Apocalypse himself is quite slow as well.

Darkseid has superspeed, and the Surfer and Gladiator each can go at warpspeeds. The fight between the three of them will be over before the Hulk can say the word 'Smash.'

and before the Hulk can say 'Puny,' Darkseid's already raped the Hulk. Eighteen times.

Stupid Rookie
and before the Hulk can say 'Puny,' Darkseid's already raped the Hulk. Eighteen times.

18 times, DS is more of a pimp than I thought!

laughing

xmeat
18 times, DS is more of a pimp than I thought!

laughing war eats darkseid for breakfast with a glass of milk.

Priest
war eats darkseid for breakfast with a glass of milk.
Darkseid's toe nail would give hulk indigestion, and diarrhea. sick

xmeat
Originally posted by Priest
Darkseid's toe nail would give hulk indigestion, and diarrhea. sick war sticks his sword in darkseids ass.

Badabing
war sticks his sword in darkseids ass.
Dude, that just sounds wrong.
eek2 shocking eer blink What the f**k? wacko

Supreme being

roll eyes (sarcastic) The only joke is the Hulk, Darkseid and apocalypse for the win.

swerve1988
APOC solos the team them smacks darkseid for not puting in work...or APOC makes war hulk kill his team

xmeat
war rapes them and keeps their head as a trophy.

Soljer
*Counts*

APOC solos the team them smacks darkseid for not puting in work...or APOC makes war hulk kill his team
One idiot fanboy.

war rapes them and keeps their head as a trophy.

Two idiot fanboys.

One...two.

Two!

The Surfer could, with relative ease, take ANYONE in this thread save Darkseid.

And Darkseid could take ALL of them with the very same ease.

Darkseid >>>>>>>> Surfer >>>> Gladiator >> Apocalypse >>>> War Hulk.

swerve1988
*Counts*

One idiot fanboy.

Two idiot fanboys.

One...two.

Two!

The Surfer could, with relative ease, take ANYONE in this thread save Darkseid.

And Darkseid could take ALL of them with the very same ease.

Darkseid >>>>>>>> Surfer >>>> Gladiator >> Apocalypse >>>> War Hulk.

WRONG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

APOC>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>WARHULK>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Darkseid >>>>>>>> Gladiator>>>>>>>>>Surfer

Soljer
Except for the fact that the Surfer beat a unipowered Gladiator.

And would stomp Warhulk, never letting War get near enough to him to use that fancy little sword.

And the fact that the Surfer is so ridiculously superior to Apocalypse in every way that....well.....

Apocalypse won't even realize that he has been obliterated.

swerve1988
Except for the fact that the Surfer beat a unipowered Gladiator.

And would stomp Warhulk, never letting War get near enough to him to use that fancy little sword.

And the fact that the Surfer is so ridiculously superior to Apocalypse in every way that....well.....

Apocalypse won't even realize that he has been obliterated.

WRONG....Hulk Owns Surfer
Originally posted by FearOfBlood
http://img443.imageshack.us/img443/5138/surfer2ih95f0no8db.jpg

APOC slaughters surfer
surfer got beat by the hulk & by the runner who got beat by thanos who got beat by galactus who stalemated with HE who got skooled by APOC

LT beat thanos

APOC=LT>pheonix force=eternity,etc...

CLASS DISMISSED!!!!!

xmeat
WAR>>>>>>>>>>>DARKSEID

swerve1988
WAR>>>>>>>>>>>DARKSEID

agreed....and APOC is above war cuz he made WAR

bigbran
WRONG....Hulk Owns Surfer

CLASS DISMISSED!!!!! I don't know if your just a troll, joking, dumbass, fanboy, spammer, or all of the above.

Badabing
I don't know if your just a troll, joking, dumbass, fanboy, spammer, or all of the above. laughing laughing

Soljer
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&postid=8237399& amp;highlight=Surfer+forumid%3A77+userid%3A86497#p
ost8237399

Dumbshit.

Soljer

bigbran
Here, I'll do it.
Wait... you tried to get Apoc to mindrape Surfer? If Moondragon couldn't put him down, what hope does Apoc have?

Anyway, I am going through any hope that any contestant has ('cept maybe Black Bolt, and I doubt I even have to get into Apoc).

Hulk:
(Weak Surfer, Abom who stomped Hulk bad).
http://images6.theimagehosting.com/albums/22820/SilverSurfer12-19.th.jpg

http://images6.theimagehosting.com/albums/22820/SilverSurfer12-20.th.jpg

http://images6.theimagehosting.com/albums/22820/SilverSurfer12-21.th.jpg

Hulk shows how much he can hurt Surfer (Bannerless Hulk).
This one just shows what Surfer COULD have done, if he was trying.
http://images6.theimagehosting.com/albums/22820/Silver_Surfer_1997_125_14.th.jpg

Hulk not hurting Surfer.
http://images6.theimagehosting.com/albums/22820/Silver_Surfer_1997_125_15.th.jpg

http://images6.theimagehosting.com/albums/22820/Silver_Surfer_1997_125_16.th.jpg

http://images6.theimagehosting.com/albums/22820/Silver_Surfer_1997_125_17.th.jpg

Hulk not hurting Surfer, but Hulk does get hurt by his board.
http://images6.theimagehosting.com/albums/22820/Silver_Surfer_1997_125_18.th.jpg

http://images6.theimagehosting.com/albums/22820/Silver_Surfer_1997_125_19.th.jpg

It didn't work because there was no Banner, not because Hulk overpowered him.
http://images6.theimagehosting.com/albums/22820/Silver_Surfer_1997_125_20.th.jpg

Continue...

bigbran
Continued
Surfer also says it.
http://images6.theimagehosting.com/albums/22820/Silver_Surfer_1997_125_21.th.jpg

Hulk attacks, and gets knocked back.
http://images6.theimagehosting.com/albums/22820/Silver_Surfer_1997_125_24-25.th.jpg

Hulk not hurting Surfer. Oh, look at that position too!
http://images6.theimagehosting.com/albums/22820/Silver_Surfer_1997_125_26.th.jpg

Surfer blasts him back, casually.
http://images6.theimagehosting.com/albums/22820/Silver_Surfer_1997_125_27.th.jpg

http://images6.theimagehosting.com/albums/22820/Silver_Surfer_1997_125_28.th.jpg

There, we have Surfer not even trying against Hulk, and we have Bannerless Hulk doing what he does best, and STILL not hurting Surfer. Also, this Hulk in the thread isn't as tough as Bannerless Hulk, nor does he have the gamma sucking stopper.

Superman:
This is Glads, right after he beat Ego, so you can bet he is in Supe's level of power.
http://images6.theimagehosting.com/albums/22820/gladiatorvssilversurfer011go.th.jpg

http://images6.theimagehosting.com/albums/22820/gladiatorvssilversurfer029iz.th.jpg

http://images6.theimagehosting.com/albums/22820/gladiatorvssilversurfer037oo.th.jpg

http://images6.theimagehosting.com/albums/22820/gladiatorvssilversurfer047gg.th.jpg

http://images6.theimagehosting.com/albums/22820/gladiatorvssilversurfer050lv.th.jpg

Add some powers, and Superman goes down.
Apoc is nothing, and Black Bolt may as well be a standing target.

(Soljer)
Better yet, I'll do it for you, fanboy.

http://img258.imageshack.us/my.php?image=incrediblehulk950100gd.jpg
See that glow? Thats the control disk. He has NO access to the power cosmic. He is weakened and out of it.

http://img258.imageshack.us/my.php?image=incrediblehulk950111rx.jpg
And he sends the Hulk flying with a single hit. Those behind him feel the power of the strike.

http://img258.imageshack.us/my.php?image=incrediblehulk950122qy.jpg
The Hulk grabs hold of the Surfer's arms and NORRIN OVERPOWERS THE HULK, while begging for forgiveness.

http://img399.imageshack.us/my.php?image=incrediblehulk950138zq.jpg
"Give him another pass and we're dead" 'nuff said.

http://img57.imageshack.us/my.php?image=incrediblehulk950148dp.jpg
Hulk sets Norrin free, he stops fighting, THANKS the Hulk, and then the Hulk takes advantage of Norrin's good will with the scan you so happily posted.

Neglecting the fact that the Surfer had just OWNED the Hulk at his OWN GAME just immediately beforehand.

All you have to do, is quote the thing you want to copy, and copy it from there. It gets everything, and the copy and paste from the frontpage won't work if there is "..."'s in the link.

xmeat
Continued
Surfer also says it.
http://images6.theimagehosting.com/albums/22820/Silver_Surfer_1997_125_21.th.jpg

http://images6.theimagehosting.com/albums/22820/Silver_Surfer_1997_125_24-25.th.jpg

http://images6.theimagehosting.com/albums/22820/Silver_Surfer_1997_125_26.th.jpg
how many times are you gonna show those scans.
http://images6.theimagehosting.com/albums/22820/Silver_Surfer_1997_125_27.th.jpg

http://images6.theimagehosting.com/albums/22820/Silver_Surfer_1997_125_28.th.jpg

There, we have Surfer not even trying against Hulk, and we have Bannerless Hulk doing what he does best, and STILL not hurting Surfer. Also, this Hulk in the thread isn't as tough as Bannerless Hulk, nor does he have the gamma sucking stopper.

Superman:
This is Glads, right after he beat Ego, so you can bet he is in Supe's level of power.
http://images6.theimagehosting.com/albums/22820/gladiatorvssilversurfer011go.th.jpg

http://images6.theimagehosting.com/albums/22820/gladiatorvssilversurfer029iz.th.jpg

http://images6.theimagehosting.com/albums/22820/gladiatorvssilversurfer037oo.th.jpg

http://images6.theimagehosting.com/albums/22820/gladiatorvssilversurfer047gg.th.jpg

http://images6.theimagehosting.com/albums/22820/gladiatorvssilversurfer050lv.th.jpg

(Soljer)

See that glow? Thats the control disk. He has NO access to the power cosmic. He is weakened and out of it.

And he sends the Hulk flying with a single hit. Those behind him feel the power of the strike.

The Hulk grabs hold of the Surfer's arms and NORRIN OVERPOWERS THE HULK, while begging for forgiveness.

Hulk sets Norrin free, he stops fighting, THANKS the Hulk, and then the Hulk takes advantage of Norrin's good will with the scan you so happily posted.

Neglecting the fact that the Surfer had just OWNED the Hulk at his OWN GAME just immediately beforehand.

All you have to do, is quote the thing you want to copy, and copy it from there. It gets everything, and the copy and paste from the frontpage won't work if there is "..."'s in the link.

xmeat
bigbran how many times are you gonna show those scans.

bigbran
Umm, I only shown them once, and Soljer was having problems, so I helped him. It was a repost. I could have quoted them to, but the result would have been the same.

Do they also intercept with the thing of Hulk beating any herald?

Soljer
Continued
Surfer also says it.

Superman:

(Soljer)

I know. I just linked the post.

I didn't want to have to break up the posts because of the number of pictures.

Soljer
bigbran how many times are you gonna show those scans.

I dunno how often BigBran will, but I'll keep throwing them in your green-nosing face till you realize that the Hulk isn't quite as much as you want him to be.

The Surfer > The Hulk.

erm.

xmeat
Umm, I only shown them once, and Soljer was having problems, so I helped him. It was a repost. I could have quoted them to, but the result would have been the same.

Do they also intercept with the thing of Hulk beating any herald? um hulk was dying when he fought surfer.

Soljer
um hulk was dying when he fought surfer.

Every single time? No.

Pick up a comic once in a while.

xmeat
Every single time? No.

Pick up a comic once in a while.

YEs dummy dum dum that scan showed hulk was dying after his separation.

Soljer
YEs dummy dum dum that scan showed hulk was dying after his separation.

There was more than one set of scans, you imbecile.

xmeat
There was more than one set of scans, you imbecile. im talking about the hulk scans you pile of crape.

bigbran
um hulk was dying when he fought surfer. And... was there any proof at all that he was weaker?

Soljer
im talking about the hulk scans you pile of crape.

Crape? I'm a pile of silk fabric?

Well...thank you. confused

Anyways, the Hulk and the Surfer have had more than one run in. He was only without banner in ONE of those. All the other ones, the Surfer still shit-stomped him, banner or not.

Badabing
im talking about the hulk scans you pile of crape.
Please, if you're going to call people names at least spell them correctly. laughing

This battle comes down to these scenarios for me:

Can War Hulk and Glads defeat Apoc?

Can SS defeat Darkseid?

Can War Hulk battle Apoc long enough for SS and Glads to defeat Darkseid?

darthgoober
Anyways, the Hulk and the Surfer have had more than one run in. He was only without banner in ONE of those. All the other ones, the Surfer still shit-stomped him, banner or not.
I realize that you don't really NEED my help against that guy, but here's some stuff to support what your saying(Keep in mind, all of these fights where when Surfer was still weakened from being stranded on Earth).

http://img442.imageshack.us/img442/1381/story2page019nj.th.jpg
http://img265.imageshack.us/img265/2499/story2page022ms.th.jpg
http://img265.imageshack.us/img265/2509/story2page035ux.th.jpg
http://img265.imageshack.us/img265/8459/story2page040no.th.jpg
I realize that there's not a lot of action in that last scan, but please note in the upper left hand corner, it talks about Hulk regaining his strength several minutes later, and Surfer isn't really around. So what's that mean you ask? That shot with the surfboard knocked his ass the f*ck out!

Anyway, after Surfer saves Hulk from the army, Hulk decides to be a dumbass again, and attack him....

http://img265.imageshack.us/img265/1005/story2page066gb.th.jpg
http://img162.imageshack.us/img162/6296/story2page072hi.th.jpg
http://img442.imageshack.us/img442/4455/story2page086ei.th.jpg
AND HE GOES DOWN AGAIN!

But this is the best one. It's by far the most accurate portrayal of a fight between the two that I've ever seen...
http://img265.imageshack.us/img265/8058/theincrediblehulkv225014mg.th.jpg
http://img265.imageshack.us/img265/8738/theincrediblehulkv225014wf.th.jpg

So yeah....

Silver Surfer>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Hulk.

Soljer
wink

Thanks Goob. Not that the douche will actually read scans or anything, but you know.

darthgoober
wink

Thanks Goob. Not that the douche will actually read scans or anything, but you know.
No problem. I'm really starting to enjoy posting scans of Hulk getting his ass whipped.

Badabing
Originally posted by darthgoober
No problem. I'm really starting to enjoy posting scans of Hulk getting his ass whipped.
Anti-Hulkite! mad

darthgoober
Originally posted by Badabing
Anti-Hulkite! mad
Hey, I'm more than willing to admit when he wins, but I've heard more than enough BS from fanboys to REALLY enjoy shooting down their delusions.

spidey-dude
gladiator and surfer take them out on there own. no need hulk

darthgoober
Originally posted by spidey-dude
Sorry, fraid not. Darkseid solo's all three of them. I'm not even a DS fan(in fact I'm a HUGE Surfer fan), but that's just the way it is.

Soljer
Originally posted by spidey-dude

Do you know who Darkseid is? erm.

xmeat
you guys are the biggest idiots on the face of the earth if hulk and surfer are on the same team why are you douche posting scans of hulk fighting surfer. And second just because he beat hulk doesn't mean he can beat WAR HULK!!!!!!1

darthgoober
you guys are the biggest idiots on the face of the earth if hulk and surfer are on the same team why are you douche posting scans of hulk fighting surfer. And second just because he beat hulk doesn't mean he can beat WAR HULK!!!!!!1
And just because he's "War Hulk" doesn't change the fact that Surfer can beat him. He's still a brute that's powered by Gamma radiation that can be drained away.

bigbran
you guys are the biggest idiots on the face of the earth if hulk and surfer are on the same team why are you douche posting scans of hulk fighting surfer. And second just because he beat hulk doesn't mean he can beat WAR HULK!!!!!!1 Umm... because you said that Hulk could beat him? Plus, they weren't fighting, as much as it was a complete one-sided fight.

Wait... what? How does it not mean he can't beat him?
Also, Savage Hulk is supposed to be the strongest Hulk. Yes, War Hulk did this, War Hulk did... well... this? But I could also name off some outlandish feats that top War Hulk's.
If Surfer can own Hulk that easily (notice easliy), it won't be much harder to beat War.
Did you notice the scan that said that Hulk had hit Surfer with all his strength, and Hulk knew it didn't hurt him?

Seriously, all War did was slow Juggernaut's momentum a lot, and then trip him. Not exactly past Savage's.

Wait... did you just call US the biggest idiots on the face of the Earth?
Just a reminder, those scans were adressed to yours, and Devil Hulk's posts, and comments.
Proof hurts.

This is now my new favorite picture (thanks Darth).
http://img363.imageshack.us/img363/1553/story2page035ux1gs.jpg

xmeat
Umm... because you said that Hulk could beat him? Plus, they weren't fighting, as much as it was a complete one-sided fight.

Wait... what? How does it not mean he can't beat him?
Also, Savage Hulk is supposed to be the strongest Hulk. Yes, War Hulk did this, War Hulk did... well... this? But I could also name off some outlandish feats that top War Hulk's.
If Surfer can own Hulk that easily (notice easliy), it won't be much harder to beat War.
Did you notice the scan that said that Hulk had hit Surfer with all his strength, and Hulk knew it didn't hurt him?

Seriously, all War did was slow Juggernaut's momentum a lot, and then trip him. Not exactly past Savage's.

Wait... did you just call US the biggest idiots on the face of the Earth?
Just a reminder, those scans were adressed to yours, and Devil Hulk's posts, and comments.
Proof hurts.

War stop juggernauts movement plus he's protected with celestial armor
no other hero can say they stopped juggy not even surfer but war did he's beyond an other version of the hulk.

bigbran
War stop juggernauts movement plus he's protected with celestial armor
no other hero can say they stopped juggy not even surfer but war did he's beyond an other version of the hulk. Umm... did you realize that Surfer has never fought Juggernaut?
Plus, strength isn't everything.

Oh please, beyond any other Hulk? How about we get a Hulk expert in here (Accel), and see how he feels about this?
He has one feat, and now everyone is acting like he is god?
Plus...
http://img363.imageshack.us/img363/1553/story2page035ux1gs.jpg

xmeat
Umm... did you realize that Surfer has never fought Juggernaut?
Plus, strength isn't everything.

Oh please, beyond any other Hulk? How about we get a Hulk expert in here (Accel), and see how he feels about this?
He has one feat, and now everyone is acting like he is god?
Plus...
http://img363.imageshack.us/img363/1553/story2page035ux1gs.jpg yes war is god among all hulks.

bigbran
yes war is god among all hulks. And... I should take your word for it?
I saw the same fight you did... and yes, I was impressed. But, not as impressed as you evidently...

Go PM Accel and ask him of what he thinks on this. Go on, do it (I'm not even sure of what he thinks about it...).

xmeat
And... I should take your word for it?
I saw the same fight you did... and yes, I was impressed. But, not as impressed as you evidently...

Go PM Accel and ask him of what he thinks on this. Go on, do it (I'm not even sure of what he thinks about it...). i cannot find his name.

bigbran
i cannot find his name. http://www.killermovies.com/forums/private.php?s=&action=newmessage&userid=78969

qqqqqqq

Seriously?

What the f**k? What the f**k? What the f**k? laughing laughing laughing

qqqqqqq
haven't we done warhulk vs jesus?

FearOfBlood
it's amusing to see how some anti-hulk fans need old stories (40 years old) to prove something....

actually, current Hulk b-e-a-t the Silver Surfer

actually, current Hulk proved to have >>> durability than him

actually, current Hulk proved to be way stronger than him.....

qqqqqqq
then how about some PC dakrseid stories?

juggernaut66666
it's amusing to see how some anti-hulk fans need old stories (40 years old) to prove something....

actually, current Hulk b-e-a-t the Silver Surfer

actually, current Hulk proved to have >>> durability than him

actually, current Hulk proved to be way stronger than him.....
Current Hulked attacked a weakend Surfer who had no access to the power cosmic and he wasn't even fighting.

MattDay
has gladiator fought thanos before? considering darksied and thanos they are nearly equal matches because they'd literally kick the living hell out of eachother, if he has how well did he do, war hulk could be taken out by the OE, or apoc could pull something out of his ass like he does.

Silver surfer would be the highest competition in this anyway, regardless what glads can do.

FearOfBlood
Hulk goes through what appears to be a wormhole. IH #92.
http://img209.imageshack.us/img209/6396/durabilityih92a5hk.jpg
http://img209.imageshack.us/img209/2415/durabilityih92b4uv.jpg

Compare to how the Silver Surfer handled passing through the same wormhole. IH #95.
http://img433.imageshack.us/img433/5096/durwormholeih952ku.jpg

A weakened Hulk survives a powerful explosion and being run through by several spears and singlehandedly takes out a number of Sakaar's deadliest warriors. IH #94
http://img92.imageshack.us/img92/8995/durability2ih94aly2.jpg

http://img222.imageshack.us/img222/1706/durability2ih94bkk3.jpg
http://img222.imageshack.us/img222/1933/durability2ih94cco4.jpg

Hulk > Silver Surfer confused ?

FearOfBlood
Current Hulked attacked a weakend Surfer who had no access to the power cosmic and he wasn't even fighting.

please....the hulk was using not more than 50% of his strenght

FearOfBlood
The Defenders (Big 4) are trapped inside an energy-depleting Kree field. Only the Hulk has the strength to break free. DEF vol. 2 #8
http://files.photojerk.com/Jonathanos/STRENGTH/Kree-2DEF8a.jpg
http://files.photojerk.com/Jonathanos/STRENGTH/Kree-2DEF8b.jpg

hulk > Silver Surfer ? sick

qqqqqqq
PC DS will erase hulk with the OE, but surely some fanboys will say that the hulk will punch a hole in oblivion blah blah blah

juggernaut66666
please....the hulk was using not more than 50% of his strenght
Surfer wasn't even fighting he was weakened couldn't use the power cosmic and Hulk couldn't even ko him.

qqqqqqq
Surfer wasn't even fighting he was weakened couldn't use the power cosmic and Hulk couldn't even ko him. thats pretty pathetic

qqqqqqq
considering the FACT that he is STRONGER than the POWER GEM.

Soljer
Originally posted by qqqqqqq
considering the FACT that he is STRONGER than the POWER GEM.

Just mean that the Surfer has the durability to deal with someone who is 'stronger than the power gem.'

Even without access to the power cosmic.

Even without even TRYING to fight.

The Hulk, again and again, BLINDSIDES the surfer. Threatens, hits, punches, attacks, whatever, the surfer when the surfer has displayed no hostilities what so ever.

The Surfer is entirely unharmed after this, and, more often than not, casually owns the Hulk immediately afterwards.

DevilGoblin
Hulk goes through what appears to be a wormhole. IH #92.
http://img209.imageshack.us/img209/6396/durabilityih92a5hk.jpg
http://img209.imageshack.us/img209/2415/durabilityih92b4uv.jpg

Compare to how the Silver Surfer handled passing through the same wormhole. IH #95.
http://img433.imageshack.us/img433/5096/durwormholeih952ku.jpg

A weakened Hulk survives a powerful explosion and being run through by several spears and singlehandedly takes out a number of Sakaar's deadliest warriors. IH #94
http://img92.imageshack.us/img92/8995/durability2ih94aly2.jpg

http://img222.imageshack.us/img222/1706/durability2ih94bkk3.jpg
http://img222.imageshack.us/img222/1933/durability2ih94cco4.jpg

Hulk > Silver Surfer confused ?

pile

great!!!!

DevilGoblin
The Defenders (Big 4) are trapped inside an energy-depleting Kree field. Only the Hulk has the strength to break free. DEF vol. 2 #8
http://files.photojerk.com/Jonathanos/STRENGTH/Kree-2DEF8a.jpg
http://files.photojerk.com/Jonathanos/STRENGTH/Kree-2DEF8b.jpg

hulk > Silver Surfer ? sick

laughing poor Hulk Haters!! this pic should kill them!!!

Hulk > SS + Strange + Namor ??? eek!

DevilGoblin
Just mean that the Surfer has the durability to deal with someone who is 'stronger than the power gem.'

Even without access to the power cosmic.

Even without even TRYING to fight.

The Hulk, again and again, BLINDSIDES the surfer. Threatens, hits, punches, attacks, whatever, the surfer when the surfer has displayed no hostilities what so ever.

The Surfer is entirely unharmed after this, and, more often than not, casually owns the Hulk immediately afterwards.

Planet Hulk #95

Hulk beats Silver Surfer with 1 blow.

What about Silver Surfer's durability ?

laughing

juggernaut66666
Surfer wasn't even trying to fight he was weakened had no access to power cosmic and Hulk couldn't even KO him.

Kurash
i love how we could put 1000000000000000000000 pics of hulk gettin pwned and then the fanboys put up 1 of him doing something halfway cool and that proves that hes the best

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.