AWE Teaser/Trailer Countdown

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Chiki Mina
Well, mates, we have gone this far to wait for the teaser/trailer. Let's pray that is true. Though I heard it's been confirmed!!

So I'm having high hopes for this! SuperBowl is on Feb 4th on CBS channel.

We have 12 days left untill our teaser comes out!!!

a-k-a-amber
YAYS!!! PARTYS!!!!

i g2g though buh bye!

PARTY ON!!!

IheartPocky
Woot!

I can't wait no expression

Happy Dance

Chiki Mina
Wooo! Bye, amber, come back soon stick out tongue

YAY!! Drinks all around!!

Too bad this forum is empty...for now lol

Once the teaser gets closer people will start coming in!

Can you imagine when they show the teaser?! eek!

IheartPocky
I'll have to control myself from screaming my head off eek!

par-ty

Chiki Mina
Im so happy! I miss all the characters so much!! Just seeing the teaser will make me all giggly like a silly school girl stick out tongue

Can you imagine when the movie comes out? laughing out loud

IheartPocky
It didn't feel real at all when I saw the last one...

This one will feel even weirder!

I am sooo excited..

CaptainJacksLuv
Originally posted by IheartPocky
I'll have to control myself from screaming my head off eek!

par-ty

same here i think....at the cinemas, i ordered the poster for it, and its not evn out yet, and ive already made my bookings for the first sessionwink

Chiki Mina
I can't wait for the friggin' trailer big grin

PirateDiva
I am super excited about Feb. 4th....My BIGGEST BIRTHDAY EVER!!!! THE TRAILER to the 3rd installment to the BEST FRANCHISE EVER!!!! It's gonna be an awsome DAY!!! W00o0o0o0o0o00o!!

12 more days til the Trailer and me BIRTHDAY!!! wo0o0o0o0o0o0o!!

Chiki Mina
LOL countdown for the AWE teaser and count down for PirateDiva's B-day stick out tongue lool

PirateDiva
W0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o!!!!!!

Chiki Mina
uh.....12 days!!

Im going to stop counting cause then it will feel longer sad

PirateDiva
LMAO...True!!

mmoviejunkie
i'm going to look crazy with my friends watching the game
i think i might watch it with the football players from my school
and they'll be all excited for whatever happens in the game
and then i'll just be like chill throughout the game-since i'm not a die heart fan
and then all of a sudden the trailer will come on and i'll be like 'aaah, everybody SHUT UP!'
lol ooooh what a dork i'll look like

Ericadawn
I don't want the 30 second Super Bowl ad; I want a 45 second REAL teaser trailer!!!

Is that really so much to ask???

mmoviejunkie
it doesn't matter
as long as you get something

unless you're saying it in a joking way...?

otherwise-you guys always get something and find some way to complain about it
it may be a natural human response
but seriously chill
(speaking in general)

Jcksparrows
You know what I just realized? The trailer/Superbowl day is my best friend's birthday! Wow! Isn't that a coincidence...

Chiki Mina
just that the 30 second was just a clip and it was all too fast sad

If it has to be 30 seconds, then I want it more clearer and less confusing.

lovethemtigers
I'll just be at home watching it with my family...soo I will have to contain myself when the trailor comes on....they don't appreciate my obsession with POTC...too much...my daughter laughs at me...

PirateDiva
LOL.....Well either the trailer will give us hints and clues as to what the heck is going on....or it can just confuse the shit out us even more!!!! What do u think?

Ericadawn
I think it'll be mostly what we saw on the Disney Channel, but cleaned up with graphics. Hopefully with a James glimpse added and perhaps the "You're mad!" bit with Beckett.

Chiki Mina
Hey, I don't know if this was mentioned. But, now I'm 100% sure that it will be AWE teaser/trailer.

In the Super Bowl web, when you go to the link where it says Disney WITHOUT clicking it, look down on your page where it reads what link you're going to and it says pirates_caribbean smile

a-k-a-amber
the thing that both scares and excites me about the trailer is its going to open up new questions for sure! a simple line at the end like elizabeth saying " I just can't do this anymore" or something will send us into a frenzy and without a dought thats whats gunna happen just watch

FYI i dont know if lizzie really says that just the first thing that popped into my head smile

PirateDiva
OMG TELL me about it.....i mean when they released the footage on Disney....Just that Lizzie looking at Jack little clip turned us inside out....omg!!! I seriously cant wait to go Nuts over the TraiLer!!!

Ericadawn
Originally posted by Chiki Mina
In the Super Bowl web, when you go to the link where it says Disney WITHOUT clicking it, look down on your page where it reads what link you're going to and it says pirates_caribbean smile

Unfortunately, did you do the same with the other movie companies? The movies listed under each company are still the films from last year. Sony should have Spider-man listed under it if this were a list from this year so the films are strictly place-holders until they list the new ones which probably won't be until the Monday after.

But I hate bringing you down all the time so ignore me and watch the youtube links again.

Chiki Mina
Originally posted by Ericadawn
Unfortunately, did you do the same with the other movie companies? The movies listed under each company are still the films from last year. Sony should have Spider-man listed under it if this were a list from this year so the films are strictly place-holders until they list the new ones which probably won't be until the Monday after.

But I hate bringing you down all the time so ignore me and watch the youtube links again.

Why would you say to ignore you?sad

I will try to survive at least the first 5 minutes of football sick

PirateDiva
LOL..well thats what i thought at first, but then i realised that i was still on the 2006 advertisments.....so i clicked on the 2007 advertisements....and everything seemed about right! u sure u weren't in the 2006 advertisements?

But anyway if they are strictly place holders....then they surely are holding a place for a Disney movie Trailer and what better way to advertise for Disney's most anticipated Movie of the Year!!!! Right?

Chiki Mina
Ya smile

Can you believe that we have exactly 3 months untill AWE comes out? eek!

By the way I'm not sure if I can go to the premier sad

a-k-a-amber
It is confirmed I cannot go to disneyland for the premire the closest I can get is opening day in Disney World

PirateDiva
I Know Exactly 4 months from today that AWE is gonna come out.... how crazy is that!!!!! eek!

But-But why not? sad

a-k-a-amber
bc my dad's job is sending him to like the dakotas or something right at that time

Chiki Mina
Ya smile

Can you believe that we have exactly 3 months untill AWE comes out? eek!

By the way I'm not sure if I can go to the premier sad

I'm such a silly wench. I meant 4 months. I wish it was 4 days--no 4 hours lol.

a-k-a-amber
4 minutes big grin

Chiki Mina
4 seconds! *SQUEE* eek!

Ericadawn
Originally posted by PirateDiva
But anyway if they are strictly place holders....then they surely are holding a place for a Disney movie Trailer and what better way to advertise for Disney's most anticipated Movie of the Year!!!! Right?

(fingers crossed)

allofyousuckkk
wait....omg, i havent seen the awe trailer

Chiki Mina
It's not out yet lol Till Feb 4th...we hope.

Claudia_Black
I hope the trailer is out soon, I can't wait!
Thank God we don't have to wait 3 years for the movie, 4 months and i'm dying! curiosity...weird feeling

PirateDiva
4 seconds! *SQUEE* eek!

4 Milli-seconds!!!! eek! Sorry just wanted to Join in...Lmao!

Chiki Mina
omg! We have like 11 days till the teaser/trailer comes out!

PirateDiva
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!

BTW MINA ur Hot On My Tail....LOL!!! big grin

Chiki Mina
MWAHAHA!
Tag stick out tongue

PirateDiva
Ur it!!!! eek!

Chiki Mina
eeeeeeeeeeeek big grin

*hides behind Johnny*

Gravitation
*stretches,comes out*

11 MORE DAYS???!!!!!!!!!

PirateDiva
eeeeeeeeeeeek big grin

*hides behind Johnny*

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh U Can't Catch Me!!!!!! stick out tongue

Chiki Mina
Tag!!

*hides behind Orlando*

PirateDiva
Ummmmm I guess Imma stay IT all day cause u choose a good hiding Spot!!! There's no way im Going Near Him....Lmao!!!!! stick out tongue

Chiki Mina
YAY!!

Orli is all mine smile

But I'm not hiding behind Orlando. He doesn't know what I'm doing to him from behind stick out tongue

PirateDiva
Then I guess whatever ur doing u need to do it HARDER cause he can't feel it!!! LOL

ok that was a pervie MoMent...Lmao!!!

Chiki Mina
Yes! My pervertedness is getting contagious mwahahaha lol

PirateDiva
9 More Days TiL The TraIler....aHHHHHHHHHHH!!! eek!

dichH2Odrinkrum
yay superbowl sunday i think it's really briliant that Disney is opening the trailer that day it's a major event!

Chiki Mina
Fart Monkeys!!!!

Superbowl

Posted by Terry on Friday, 26 January 2007, at 11:46 a.m., in response to Re: What if..., posted by Carol on Tuesday, 23 January 2007, at 10:19 a.m.

There could always be a surprise, but as of now, as far as I know, there is no trailer planned for the Super Bowl. If something shows up, great, but right now I wouldn't count on it.

MORE ON THIS

Making a trailer ...

Posted by Terry on Friday, 26 January 2007, at 2:01 p.m., in response to Re: Superbowl, posted by Freddy from Belgium on Friday, 26 January 2007, at 12:40 p.m.

>> Terry, do you know if a trailer is already made?

Yes and no. It's almost never the case that the first version of a trailer is used. Often you see a trailer that has on the leader 'PotC - DMC - Action - V.9' This means it's the ninth version of the trailer that is tailored toward showcasting the action of the film.

Usually the first version of a trailer is disappointing, too much information given, or too little, or not the right energy, not the best lines featured, etc.

Also, what the people who want to market the movie want to do may be at odds with what Gore or Jerry or the Studio want the trailer to do, and that has to be worked out. A trailer shouldn't exist separate from the overall ad campaign.

With AWE, there is also the issue of the effects, which are still being completed. Do you leave out the effects? Do you prioritize effects that are in the trailer, even if that is not the most productive use of time? And how do you judge a trailer that has placeholder effects?

So yes, there exists something that would be called 'the trailer' but I don't believe it is completed, finished, or approved.

As for the Super Bowl, there might be no trailer at all, or they might use the ad space for a 'teaser' (not a completed full trailer) or heck maybe they're fooling us all and an actual trailer will be done by then. No way to tell right now.

dichH2Odrinkrum
oh wow he just loves to get us doesn't he? well the trailer must be coming our pretty soon cuz March and april is too close to the movie.

Chiki Mina
I have no clue. I believe that the writers have no idea since it's in the hands of the producer.

But, I will try to survive the first 5 minutes of foot ball erm

dichH2Odrinkrum
lol me too i was only going to watch the superbowl becuz the trailer.

Chiki Mina
You are new here? lol

Sorry, if you are then welcome aboard!! big grin

dichH2Odrinkrum
thanks!

i can see you are a j/l shipper from your sig which i love by the way!

nice to meet ya! big grin

PirateDiva
Oh WOW!!! There they go again....They JusT Love to PLay with our minds.....u know they are doing to our minds, what they did to the POTC movies...THEY ARE TWISTING THEM!

dichH2Odrinkrum
exactly!

PirateDiva
Ahhhhhhh 5 more days til we possibly get a trailer!!! eek!

Chiki Mina
Till we possibly get our traile lol stick out tongue

Let's pray so!

PirateDiva
I am praying that we do....i think my heart will sink to my feet and i'll stop breathing when the trailer comes out!!! laughing and then after scream my head off!

Chiki Mina
I'm gonna tell my mom to have the paramedics ready when I see the teaser/trailer stick out tongue

PirateDiva
LMAO laughing Good Advice! I Should do the same!!! Lmao!!!

Chiki Mina
LOL

I can't believe I'm watching foot ball in order to see if there's even a trailer eek!

PirateDiva
LOL...I Know right!!! Oh Wellz! U gotta do what u gotta do!!! big grin

Chiki Mina
I keep seeing the commercial for it. Frankly I'm a little worried that I would get dissapointed in not seeing the trailer. But, oh well.

PirateDiva
I wish there was like a trailer for a trailer u know like a trailer saying tune in on Feb.4th to see the AWE trailer!!

Chiki Mina
OMG^^ Yeah lool

That would great for us!

PirateDiva
Yes so we could definately not waste our time watching football, especially teams im not too fond off!

Chiki Mina
I don't nothing of football. It's not really popular in PR so I have no idea--it's not that we like it, we just go .....uh......

But, I hope it shows up on You Tube, the trailer, that is.

PirateDiva
Oh it will!!!! LOL...no doubt about that!

lovethemtigers
Well....I love football and so does my family so I'm sure we will be watching it anyway...and my fav part of Superbowls have always been watching the commercials...i'll be glued to the tube for sure this coming Sunday...OMG is that only 5 days away...just think by this time next week we could possible have all kinds of new things to discuss and analize based on what we see in the trailor.....

lovethemtigers
you know the more and more I think about Pirates..the more I know that Jack and Elizabeth belong togther..

IheartPocky
I hope they show a little bit of something. I'm going to be disappointed if I sit through the entire thing and don't see a trailer of some kind.

PirateDiva
awwwwww Man I was just on a superbowl website....and i was reading which companies have bought slots for their adds during the superbowl and it says WALT DISNEY has purchased two 30 second slots, 1 for " MEET THE ROBINSONS" and 1 for "Wild Hogs".....BUT NONE FOR PIRATES!!! sad

Chiki Mina
I'm actually ok with it. Means I don't have to watch foot ball for the teaser. Oh, well.

I have a feeling the trailer is not far.

PirateDiva
Ya Next shot Ghost Rider!!! or Bridge to Terabithia!

Chiki Mina
I'm gonna watch Ghost Rider anyways big grin

pirate179
Ghost Rider doesnt look too bad! i might go see it myself smile

a-k-a-amber
yes i wanna see ghost rider too it looks good and i like marvel and mr cage

Chiki Mina
Have you seen Nicholas Cage hair? no expression

PirateDiva
Pirate 179 are u new? If U are then Welcome!!!! big grin And i have to say I've always Loved that Quote in ur SIGGY!! I Live By it!!! big grin

Chiki Mina
PirateDiva! I posted amber's rp at the bloopers thread stick out tongue

a-k-a-amber
edit sry

PirateDiva
PirateDiva! I posted amber's rp at the bloopers thread stick out tongue

I Know I ReaD iT was Hilarious....LmaO!! I havent commented cause i had to go to use the little girls room...lol!! But i t was soooo funny, poor Amber got knocked out on her B-Day!!! Happy Birthday!!! big grin

lovethemtigers
I'm gonna watch Ghost Rider anyways big grin

Mina....I'm in love with your new Siggy..it's great..Jack and Lizzie..they look so handsome together...so strong...so right...so hot...

IheartPocky
eek i love your siggy too love

PirateDiva
MINA UR SIGGY IS TO DIE FOR!!!! I'm In LOVE love!!!

Chiki Mina
Thanks guys! happy Jack and Liz: To love and to protect! big grin

diddly
lol you guys are crazy!! So AWE trailer is supposed to come out this Saturday????

a-k-a-amber
its rumored but i dought it will happen

diddly
y u doubt?

PirateDiva
Cause Disney bought to 30 second slots and they said one is for Meet the Robinsons and the other is for Wild Hogs!

a-k-a-amber
yeah thats why sad I wish that it would be there but its not very likely

pirate179
sorry pirate diva....got in trouble and had to get off~! embarrasment ya i am new...thanks i love that quote too! its my life motto!

mmoviejunkie
Originally posted by PirateDiva
Cause Disney bought to 30 second slots and they said one is for Meet the Robinsons and the other is for Wild Hogs!

eww, who the hell would want to see that shit?

oooooooh well least the bears are playing big grin

a-k-a-amber
my dad is rooting for them as well even though were dallas fans

lovethemtigers
you know...it would seem kind of early for the trailor to come out since it's not being released until May...seems like last year I don't remember seeing the trailor for DMC until around May..just 2 months before the release? It may come out in the theatres...but I don't go see movies so I wouldn't know....you girls who get to the movies may see it before me...you'll have to let us know what happens...I met the tv spot won't come out till March...

lovethemtigers
^^^i meant "bet" the tv spot won't come out till March

Hambah
^ probably..

IheartPocky
hmn i remember seeing the teaser trailer for DMC in november.. 7 months before. and they showed a commercial for DMC on the superbowl last year.

pirate179
yeah i remember seeing a trailer pretty early on for DMC

aelizabeth
i do remember knowing about DMC wayyy before it came out. I actually never saw COTBP in theatres, and i didn't see it until my dad and brother got excited because they heard there was a sequel.

Rawr. DISNEY!! I don't even care if it comes out tonight, i just want a DEFINATE date. Thats all I ask.
Watch them pull a trick on us and play the trailer tonight anyway. Maybe they were just being secretive, and told the superbowl people not to show on their site that they are playing the trailer eek!

pirate179
that would be cool but kinda mean too! i just wanna see it so bad!

Gravitation
Originally posted by aelizabeth
i do remember knowing about DMC wayyy before it came out. I actually never saw COTBP in theatres, and i didn't see it until my dad and brother got excited because they heard there was a sequel.

Rawr. DISNEY!! I don't even care if it comes out tonight, i just want a DEFINATE date. Thats all I ask.
Watch them pull a trick on us and play the trailer tonight anyway. Maybe they were just being secretive, and told the superbowl people not to show on their site that they are playing the trailer eek!

That would be cruel and heartless. no expression

lovethemtigers
Originally posted by IheartPocky
hmn i remember seeing the teaser trailer for DMC in november.. 7 months before. and they showed a commercial for DMC on the superbowl last year.

really....i guess i don't watch tv that much....i don't remember seeing it that early on...but if you say so..then it must be possible...

lovethemtigers
Originally posted by aelizabeth

me too...i never saw COTBP in the movies..i didn't see it until I rented it after it was out at Blockbuster for like two weeks...then something inside of me said..well, i guess i'll rent it, I mainly wanted to see what all the ranting and raving about Johnny Depp was all about...I'd heard of Johnny for years but had never really seen him in anything..and then when I saw it....I went crazy...i watched it over and over and then bought it on DVD so i could see all the extra stuff....

pirate179
how funny! i saw it in theaters but i never would have if it hadnt been for my pirate obsessive friend! laughing

mmoviejunkie
Originally posted by a-k-a-amber
my dad is rooting for them as well even though were dallas fans

yippee bears rule!!
kick off is in....76 minutes!!! ahhh i'm so excited!!!

Hambah
lol, i didn't see COTBP until early june of '06 when i was forced to watch it in strings (violin, cello, viola) class by my johnny depp-obsessed strings teacher because we played the music from COTBP for our concert. i had no interest in seeing it at all, and i ended up liking it. i started loving it after my family and i saw DMC in the theater.

aelizabeth
any news on the trailer? we have some new pics which is awesome, but they def. don't tell us as much as the trailer would. I'm melting in anticipation. I swear, this trailer had better be good.

PirateDiva
^^ Check out Ghost Rider it's been confirmed to be attached to that Movie!! big grin Ghost Rider comes out this Friday! big grin

IheartPocky
I hope it gets leaked onto the internet a few days earlier like last time eek!

Chiki Mina
It wasn't on Ghost Rider.

ANd I saw the movie because I really wanted to. But I knnew the teaser wasn't going to come.

a-k-a-amber
yeah me 2 i liked the movie

Chiki Mina
Nic Cage was hot. I never liked him in that physical way. Just his actng was awesome. But, in GHost RIder...wow...he was buffed!

pirate179
really...

Chiki Mina
Aye...

The only trailer I saw was Spider Man 3.

pirate179
i am tired of the spidey trailers

Chiki Mina
I have only seen the teasers. That was my first time seeing the official trailer of Spidey 3.

pirate179
oh...well i see it everywhere and im tired of it,i would much much rather watch the awe trailer over and over....

Chiki Mina
Im cool about it. I don't mind waiting. If I have to pick between waiting waiting for the trailer to come at your TV or wasting your money ona a movie you don't want to see in order to see the trailer, then I rather wait.

PirateDiva
Ya I Just Saw Ghost Rider 2 as well!! No Trailer! Oh wellz guess well see what are chances are with Wild Hogs!!! embarrasment

Chiki Mina
Im seeing Wild Hogs 'cause I want to. Don't think I will see it for the trailer. I don't care about the trailer no more. If it comes it comes, if not I will live and I will wai for it to come on TV.

PirateDiva
Nah...im still an obsessed freak....I saw Ghost Rider for the Trailer! I'm not gonna Lie...i spent 10 dollars on a movie that didnt even carry the trailer....but the important thing is i dont feel bad about it...even though i didnt like Ghost Rider! Stuff happens....and i'll go watch wild hogs for the trailer also....i really dont care! I'll spend 10...no biggie, i'm a movie buff anyways so i dont feel bad if i spent the money or not! big grin I'd rather see the trailer on the big screen than on youtube!!!

akanai
I'm tired of waiting >____<
I lost all of my hope...
Disney lied to us! Arrr... Ya know what?! I don't care if we see this teaser/trailer or not! And I can make a bet that official premiere will be moved to the lates months... Arrr...

Chiki Mina
Omg PirateDiva you're crazy. Wasting 10 dollars on a movie because assholes on the internet make up shit that the trailer is going to be in it!!

Enjoy the movie! It's not fair that Ghost Rider should get that amount of money so ppl could watch the trailer. So wrong!! Ghost Rider is a good movie.

PirateDiva
Welll i dont know about Good Movie....but it was okish...i wasnt crazy about it!! I just Love Nick Cage!!

like i said No Biggie....i'll spend money on movies cause i Love going to the Movie theater!

Chiki Mina
I saw Ghost Rider cause I wanted to. Sorry, Disney. Don't think I'll waste hard earned money for a movie I don't want to see so I could see your blasted trailer. big grin

Nic was hot in this movie.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.