Fernus VS Despero

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Martian_mind
Well who wins?

guy222
Originally posted by Martian_mind
Well who wins?

who is fernus

Soljer
Originally posted by guy222
who is fernus

And with that statement, your opinion is rendered meaningless.

Scoobless
Fernus pwns Despero ... no contest.

Mider999
what proof do you all have to say that fernus wins, despero is uber strong and has his own impressive powers, im not saying fernus wouldnt win but id like to know WHY he wins.

Martian_mind
Originally posted by Mider999
what proof do you all have to say that fernus wins, despero is uber strong and has his own impressive powers, im not saying fernus wouldnt win but id like to know WHY he wins.

Telepathy at least equal to Despero,complete molecular control and the fact that he *****-slapped all of the JLA until they made-up that Plasticman was immune to fire and telpathy despite them being two of his greatest weaknesses.

guy222
Originally posted by Soljer
And with that statement, your opinion is rendered meaningless.

i make good choices

i will take despero smile

bigbran
Originally posted by guy222
i make good choices

i will take despero smile Yes, and how good was this choice when Galactus would lose to Hulk in h2h?

juggernaut66666
Telepathy at least equal to Despero,complete molecular control and the fact that he *****-slapped all of the JLA until they made-up that Plasticman was immune to fire and telpathy despite them being two of his greatest weaknesses.
In which books does he appear in?

Martian_mind
Originally posted by juggernaut66666
In which books does he appear in?

JLA Trial by Fire

Basically it's Martian Manhunter finally cutting loose.

DigiMark007
It was one JLA arc called Trial By Fire, I think.

Both were depicted as team-wreckers, but I was honestly more impressed with Fernus. And there's a reason he was banned from the tourney but Despero wasn't.

Despero has weaknesses (more in a few days on this)...he's a beast, no doubt. But his forum rep is a bit inflated right now.

guy222
Originally posted by bigbran
Yes, and how good was this choice when Galactus would lose to Hulk in h2h?

good evening

g is quite powerful

big grin

juggernaut66666
JLA Trial by Fire

Basically it's Martian Manhunter finally cutting loose. Originally posted by DigiMark007
It was one JLA arc called Trial By Fire, I think.

Both were depicted as team-wreckers, but I was honestly more impressed with Fernus. And there's a reason he was banned from the tourney but Despero wasn't.

Despero has weaknesses (more in a few days on this)...he's a beast, no doubt. But his forum rep is a bit inflated right now.
Thanks guys! smile

Martian_mind
Thanks guys! smile

(Digi didn't know thats why he posted after me...don't bother thanking him)

stick out tongue

Scoobless
Originally posted by Mider999

Fernus has Martian Manhunter's abilities ... but they seem to be multiplied quite a few times and doesn't hold back at all.

juggernaut66666
Originally posted by Scoobless
Fernus has Martian Manhunter's abilities ... but they seem to be multiplied quite a few times and doesn't hold back at all.
And how many times has Despero stomped on MM and the JLA?

Martian_mind
And how many times has Despero stomped on MM and the JLA?

Fernus was pretty much unstoppable.Nothing the league was doing remotely stopped him he went into the phantom Zone and Killed Dozens of White martians singlehandidly and it took a green lantern using the language of the universe to stop him from killing the league and after that they had Plasticman suddenly become immune to TP.

juggernaut66666
Ok. I just ran through it.
Despero is pretty much screwed against "giant" Fernus unless he makes him take a bath. stick out tongue

Scoobless
Fernus was pretty much unstoppable.Nothing the league was doing remotely stopped him he went into the phantom Zone and Killed Dozens of White martians singlehandidly and it took a green lantern using the language of the universe to stop him from killing the league and after that they had Plasticman suddenly become immune to TP.

It was hundred of White Martians.

And MM often puts up a decent fight against Despero ... MM x2 would own Despero

Martian_mind
Originally posted by Scoobless
It was hundred of White Martians.

And MM often puts up a decent fight against Despero ... MM x2 would own Despero

If it weren't for jobbing or Despero's uber TP Jonn culd take him...maybe

TricksterPriest
it's not jobbing to say J'onn loses to Despero normally. Despero is hella buff. And his TP is among the best in Marvel. But Fernus might be THE best. Fernus was also practically unstoppable. Hell, the guardians of Oa had to genetically alter the burning martians so they wouldn't destroy the universe. That's a pretty hefty statement of power for them to be involved directly in genetically resequencing an entire race, especially given their non-interference code. Fernus nukes Despero.

Martian_mind
http://img95.imageshack.us/my.php?image=jla81eu2sy.jpg
Jonn never shape shifts like that against Despero

Deathstroke
Does anyone have any pics of Fernus?

TricksterPriest
http://content.answers.com/main/content/wp/en/thumb/e/ed/180px-Jla89.jpg

Fernus is the one on the right.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.