Who can do more pull-ups?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Kurash
Weve got a savage hulk doing pull ups on one adamantium bar and adjacent to him is Thanos doing pull ups on a duplicate adamantium bar. They each do a pull-up in sequence and after each one a chinese man slaps Hulk in the stomach thus building his rage. Thanos can increase his strength however much he wants. After every 100 pull-ups 10000 lbs are attached to each of the competators feet. Who will drop first? The true test of strength

Priest
Thanos wins!

Soleran
LOL a chinese man slapping Hulk wouldn't even register as a mosquitto, rage nothing.

haha so funny though

Soljer
Originally posted by Priest
Thanos wins!

Every time.

capt it up
it not strength more endurence which thanos has in spades

Accel
Stalemate. The bar would most likely breaks before any thing significant happens.

If the bar never breaks, they both keep doing this, going on and on and on...

guy222
Originally posted by Kurash
Weve got a savage hulk doing pull ups on one adamantium bar and adjacent to him is Thanos doing pull ups on a duplicate adamantium bar. They each do a pull-up in sequence and after each one a chinese man slaps Hulk in the stomach thus building his rage. Thanos can increase his strength however much he wants. After every 100 pull-ups 10000 lbs are attached to each of the competators feet. Who will drop first? The true test of strength

taking the hulk hulkie gets mad and slaps thanos w/his pinky laughing

capt it up
Originally posted by Accel
Stalemate. The bar would most likely breaks before any thing significant happens.

If the bar never breaks, they both keep doing this, going on and on and on...
how would it break? an adamtium bar would not break

juggernaut66666
Thanos

invisiblewoman
i say thanos. . . but its not the bar i would worry about breaking it would be what ever the bar was attatched to unless thats adamantium as well!

Accel
Originally posted by capt it up
how would it break? an adamtium bar would not break
I'm referring to the foundation of whatever the bar is resting on more than any thing, though I do see I worded it wrong...

Scoobless
An adamantium bar on adamantium support poles grounded on an adamantium base on an adamantium planet orbiting an adamantium star ... with moons made from frozen yoghurt and doughnuts.

swerve1988
the hulk wins and bashes the bar over thanos' head

SpunkySmurph
The chinese man 10/10 chinese

jgiant
well some comics say his rage is in proportion to his rage as well as strength so if thats true they both go on forever.

Soleran
Originally posted by jgiant
well some comics say his rage is in proportion to his rage as well as strength so if thats true they both go on forever.

Yeah but the problem is the minute the Chinaman pissed off hulk, he would just kick him and his rage would subside and there would be one less chinamansad

Martian_mind
Originally posted by Soleran
there would be one less chinamansad

Happy Dance

j/k

tkitna
Thanos wins because the Hulk would eventually get so pissed off, he would forget what he was doing and he'd let go.

Kurash
surprised none of the hulk guys have paid this thread a visit, guess they dont click anything that doesnt have "Hulk" in the title

jinzin
I'll go with hulk... primarily due to the added weight and the rage he will keep building...

thanos was leary of a fully raged hulk, and all hulk's got going for him is strength, plus thanos kinda implied that champion in a rage was stronger than himself.. so eventually thanos falls..

hulk's regen also keep him in this for the gold.

Kurash
assume the chinese guy can slap hulk hard enough

Priest
Originally posted by Scoobless
An adamantium bar on adamantium support poles grounded on an adamantium base on an adamantium planet orbiting an adamantium star ... with moons made from frozen yoghurt and doughnuts.
laughing out loud

draxx_tOfU
going with hulk...

i know thanos can amp his power and durability but im not sure about his endurance and stamina...

Kurash
lookin through old threads and bumpin this one baby

Gecko4lif
thanos's amping > hulks rage

cmack
hulk wins this, he going to get angry that he cant keep up, then he will pull through

The Fake Macoy
Keep in mind that was Champion with the Power Gem who Thanos feared. Also, Thanos has manhandled Hulk several times so I really don't think that Hulk is stronger. I say Thanos will drop last.

h1a8
I say thanos wins since he lives longer than Hulk anyway.
And I don't see anything making Hulk mad enough to increase his strength. So his limit comes up where Thanos not so soon. But Thanos can amp by will, right?

SuperiorTech
Originally posted by h1a8
And I don't see anything making Hulk mad enough to increase his strength. So his limit comes up where Thanos not so soon. But Thanos can amp by will, right?

Thanos having to explain to hulk what a pull up is and how to do it will already enrage him to crazy levels.

Kurash
Originally posted by h1a8

uhh the chinaman and his slaps increase hucs rage

Bouboumaster
The guys who said Hulk... You know this would mean that he would be on a near lvl that Odin...

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Bouboumaster
The guys who said Hulk... You know this would mean that he would be on a near lvl that Odin...

IIRC Thor is stronger than Odin and Hulk is stronger than Thor . . .

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.