Despero vs Jack Hawksmoor...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

xmarksthespot
...on Coruscant.
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/e/ec/Coruscant.jpg

Standard rules. No prep.

Discuss.

Lucid Lui
I wanna say Hawksmoor.

"Hawksmoor"

King_Mungi
.......Hawksmoor...by far Hawksmoor if he is on Coruscant. The god of cities on a planet made out of one giant city?...yeah good luck.

Superherovandal
Despero. he teleports Jack into a sun. and its over.

xmarksthespot
I was ambivalent as to whether or not I should specify no BFR. But he'd probably have to teleport the entire planet into the sun to get Jack.

Superherovandal
if not then he mindrapes Jack. I'm not too familiar with him. is he immune or something?

xmarksthespot
Originally posted by Superherovandal
if not then he mindrapes Jack. I'm not too familiar with him. is he immune or something? He can basically merge with the city, I don't know whether one can mindrape a city. Particularly a planet-sized city.

This is with just Tokyo:
Originally posted by Private Pion
And now, Jack verus evil Kansas.
First, WHAT Jack is fighting.

Oh no! A full air strike force isn't even denting it!

After literally hundreds of super humans attack it, Jenny takes her shot.
Which does...Jack all.

But...What is this?

Why, its Tokyo! And its totally owning a genocidal global threat!

And thus, Jack walks into the sunset, where pretty much every superhuman of the day failed.

DigiMark007
Yeah, if he's teleporting Jack he'll have to teleport a planet.

Despero bites it hard....he'll have a massive sentient planet attacking him. Think pissed-off Ego without jobbing.

juggernaut66666
Originally posted by DigiMark007
Yeah, if he's teleporting Jack he'll have to teleport a planet.

Despero bites it hard....he'll have a massive sentient planet attacking him. Think pissed-off Ego without jobbing.
Which issue is the Tokyo feat from?

DigiMark007
Originally posted by juggernaut66666
Which issue is the Tokyo feat from?

Something from Stormwatch. I only have his Authority stuff.

But it was something like an alternate future Tokyo. And he wore it as sentient body armor to pwn the sh*t outa some dude.

TricksterPriest
Wow, that was awesome. Looks like Despero gets squished.

xmarksthespot
Originally posted by juggernaut66666
Which issue is the Tokyo feat from? Jenny Sparks - Secret History of the Authority miniseries.

juggernaut66666
Originally posted by xmarksthespot
Jenny Sparks - Secret History of the Authority miniseries.
Thanks man!!!!!!

xmarksthespot
Bump. Seemed pertinent to the forum's current flavour du jour.

Scoobless
Something from Stormwatch. I only have his Authority stuff.

But it was something like an alternate future Tokyo. And he wore it as sentient body armor to pwn the sh*t outa some dude.
Originally posted by xmarksthespot
Jenny Sparks - Secret History of the Authority miniseries.

It wasn't an alternate future, it was back when Hawksmoor first got his powers.

He had been kidnapped by beings from the far distant future constantly throughout his life so they could experiment on and adapt his body to deal with some obscure threat.

The threat turned out to be a living city from the future that people in it's own era (the 70th century) couldn't handle ... so Jack got turned into what he is now to deal with it.

http://img248.imageshack.us/img248/2017/jennysparks0305oz0.th.jpg http://img184.imageshack.us/img184/7773/jennysparks0307sr2.th.jpg

leonidas
current despero can use possession. i don't know if that would work in this case . . . erm

grey fox
Despero get's flung clean into the sun .

DigiMark007
Originally posted by Scoobless
It wasn't an alternate future, it was back when Hawksmoor first got his powers.

I know. I was saying a future Tokyo...I know it's canon for Jack.

wink

xmarksthespot
I know. I was saying a future Tokyo...I know it's canon for Jack.

wink Actually iirc...

70th Century Kansas City had been propelled into 1976. And 1976 Tokyo-Jack KTFOed it, after conventional and nuclear weaponry and practically every superhuman in the world failed to do squat.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.