Battle of New Heroes: K' versus Alex

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sado22
the former KoF K' takes on the bulgin SF champ, Alex.
Each fighter in there strongest incarnations. Best man wins.

~the Invincible Sado-sama

Charlotte DeBel
Originally posted by Sado22

Each fighter in there strongest incarnations.

K' 8-9/10
Alex is slower than "The Beast Of Prey". Also he's mostly a grappler so it makes him vulnerable to K's long range attacks. 2 victories given for lucky Powerbomb (or how does that attack when Alex performs German suplex on his opponent call)...

Remulous
Draw game! Alex is mostly a grappler which makes him natuaraly stronger but slower. Despite his attacks he isn't that slow and his Flash and his Elbow goes throw progectiles. K' still may have a better chance of taking it though, although Alex may have beaten Gill.

Charlotte DeBel
I have always seen Alex as a Capcom answer to Clark (maybe a bit improved one). K' hasn't been shown having troubles with Clark (although you may say that Clark jobs to "handsome whitehaired poster boy"wink.
But I think that K' has more chances of winning that. At least 6\10 (I gave it as 8\10 , but I must admit that my knowledge of Alex is rather poor).

Sado22
Well Alex beat gill cuz gill LET HIM beat him (confuses me as much as as to why girls always swoon over chocoloate).
regardless Alex is pretty agile for his size. If he ever gets his hands on K' (no crudeness intended of course) he may tie K' into knots and give him to Kula as a gift.
However, K' is powerful in his own right, has flames and is naturally unpredictable since he doesn't have a "fighting style" persay. also K' has had some pretty tough competitio in the KoF tournament and has held his own agaisnt all and everyone.......mind you he even made it to the finals in KoF2001 despite Kyo and Iori and Terry and K9999 being there.

I'd give it to K'..........perhaps 6 or 7/10.

~The Invincible Sado-sama

Remulous
Alex maybe stronger later on. I get the feeling Ryu may become his master, cuase right now Alex is a street punk fighting for vengence. Still Alex is an A+ in my book, he's so cool and speaks awesome english and talks hella crap.

Charlotte DeBel
K' is not called "Beast Of Prey" for no reason- it's not just because of his violence but because of his supreme battle instinct. He's clever enough to avoid being grappled by Alex... even if it means being "cheap"- fireballs/Blackout happy.
And... I've just thought- the crimson flames may go berserk if the user is too enraged or feels pain- it was maybe overexposed in fight with Clark in manga (where Clark was pretty well burnt by uncontrolled flames after trying to break K's spine). Of course, manga feats mean little or nothing there... but the effect of flames going berserk seems real to me- taking into account that K' has less control over his flames than Kyo... Alex gonna get hurt when truing to suplex K'.

brainchild81
I think K' takes this.

Remulous
Yeah, probally, but Alex will put up a great fight.

Sado22
like the one he put against Ryu, right? laughing
lost perfect...***.

Remulous
like the one he put against Ryu, right? laughing
lost perfect...***.

~The Invincible Sado-sama Nah, Ryu will mohliwhopp K'. Alex has a better chance against K'.

Sado22
i don't see Alex beatin K' anyday but Ryu probably does oweing to more expereince and focus.

Charlotte DeBel
Alex is grappler and he's much slower than K' who's one of the fastest characters in KOF. (Do I seem a trained parrot who repeats the same thing about great speed advantage?). If K' could lose to Alex with ease, why does he beat the living sh*t outta Clark?
Ryu will most probably beat the living hell out of the white-haired @handsome adaptable flame"- but not without a fight. Well, all those Ryu's "dark hadou/light hadoy/stinky s**t hadoy" are enough to got K' downedsad
But it's not the topic of the discussion

Sado22
lol, no your not a parrot. around here you just have to say things a lot often than not before the proSF people notice what you're sayingsmile
i personally would rather not bring up stuff that is not from the manga/comics. it isn't canon so hardly useful. to me, best way to look at is like you said: K' got flames, bRackout, and sheer willpower and stubbonrness. Alex practically won SF3 cuz Ryu was eliminated, Oro left the tournament after handing ryu's butt to him and Gill let him beat him. K' took on Zero who is fast and powerful and one year later too down Original Zero with all those strikers on his own....i'd mention the Ignitz part too but then he was getting help from Kyo, Iori and the rest of the KoF2001 roaster. heck K's team was the winning team in KoF2001 even though there was Kyo's team and Iori's team along with Terry's and Ryo's. and we all know that alex SO CAN'T beat those guy either.

sad but true....no one stands a chance against stinky s**t hadou anyway?sad

Remulous
Everyone knows that k' is gonna beat Alex.

Superboy Prime
I think it's possible that Alex could pull a victory or 2. He's like the untapped potential character of SF3. I'd also like to add that there is no shame in losing to someone like Ryu. It would be the same as K' vs Kyo. Would be nice to see what has become of Alex when and if a SF4 is ever released.

Remulous
Yeah, I thin Ryu is gonna end up training Alex. I think K' vs Kyo is good fight with truly no clear winner.

Superboy Prime
K' vs Kyo in my opinion goes down like this:

K' > Kyo in actual fighting skills

Kyo > K in control of the flames

Remulous
Hmmm...yes, I see it that way as well.

Sado22
i don't see it this way. Kyo is a legimate heir to a fighting art. in fact he's got his own personalized style of Kempo. between skill as fighter i'd actually give Kyo the edge...K' has good instincts as a fighter and is really shrewd but I'll lean towards Kyo as the superior "fighter"

this is true till KoF2000...after that even K' could weild and control his flames. so this would be more even. also though K' could only weild it from his right hand at first, later on after 2000 he could weild it from any part of his body just like Kyo. so like is said, K' would be inferior to Kyo in this matter till 2000 but after that, they are even.

Overall K' has improved a lot since 99. in KoF99 he couldn't even beat Krizalid on his own, while all Kyo needed to do was charblast Krizalid with ONE MOVE to not only kill him but send the whole place crashing. but by 2000, one year later, K' was powerful enough to take out Zero and then in another year not only get past the team of Kyo and of Iori and K999 but also defeat Original Zero despite his strikers and even put Ignitz out of commission in the end himself (though he was getting help).
If its KoF99, then Kyo would pwn him.
but after that i'd say they are about even with both having the chance of knocking each other out. Proof would be how K' won KoF2001 despite Kyo's presence. of course Kyo and team would win KoF2003 but then again who the hell can last against a team of Iori and Kyo in it together?sad

Charlotte DeBel
So finally we have returned to 9/10 to K' at fight with Alex. All opposition seems to be stunned, SecondShot'ed and so onsmile

K' is THE KING OF FIGHTERS!

And as for K' vs Kyo... I see that ending in a draw
K', Kyo and Iori should really team up and make a big gay kabob out of stupid Crimson. Cream Ass On. I really hate this girly bastard...

Sado22
more like:
iron trigger>second shell>crowbite>attack cancel>chaindriver SDM! Total pwnage!

Ash is [email protected] a doubt. Ash also sucks as a character and nothing will make me happier to see Iori impale him.
but i gotta admit the Ash Saga is really interesting. as much as i liked K', his saga was the worst saga storylinewise. NESTS era sucked and the plot was at its weakest. Ash has revived the series not only interms of story but overall suspense wise too. I cannot wait for KoFXII.

*puts on shades*
"Doitsumo koitsumo..."

~The Invincible Beast of Prey Sado-sama
P.S. am i the only one who thinks K's victory comment "ore ni swaan janae" (don't touch me) is kinda wierd?

Charlotte DeBel
My favourite comment of his is " my fist is still raging...means you need more cooking..."

"If you can't win, **** OFF!"
I adress that quote to the ones who tend to overrate SF characters... K' and Kyo are Sacura tier? The most stupid thing I have ever heard on that forum...

Sado22
laughing
you didn't know?
Sakura can KO with a punchroll eyes (sarcastic)
SF fans don't think anyone can match up to SF...despite the fact that KoF heroes WIN for a change and outlast godtiers (Terry, Kyo, K')roll eyes (sarcastic)

Remulous
What the hell?! K' wont totaly kick Alex's ass. If Alex could last against Gill he wont get crushed by K'. No good guy from KOF can beat Ryu, that's all Im sayin.

Hate on Capcom all you want, just know that!

Capcom VS SNK

Even though I like them evenly, It's Capcom all day baby.Originally posted by Sado22
laughing
you didn't know?
Sakura can KO with a punchroll eyes (sarcastic)
SF fans don't think anyone can match up to SF...despite the fact that KoF heroes WIN for a change and outlast godtiers (Terry, Kyo, K')roll eyes (sarcastic)

~The Invincible Sado-sama Kyo sure in the hell aint Ryu or Terry tier.

Sado22
^^
*translation of above reply to ore-sama by remulus*

Remulus: Sado, everytime you posts an anti-Ryu comment i'm a mushroom cloud laying motherf--ker, motherf--ker! I'm smoked TNT! I'm the guns of f--kin nabaron! in fact, wtf am i trying to avoid being banned, you're the f--ker who should be banned! we're f--kin switching, I Bash your favorite guy and you start worrying about being banned!smile
Pulp Fiction was the coolest movie ever!

~Mr.9mm Sado-sama
P.S. joke-a-poke, dude.

Superboy Prime
I only wish Iori gets his revenge limb from limb at the end of the next KOF installment. If Kyo is the one that gets to him....*resists temptation to go postal on SNK quarters.*

Remulous
^^
*translation of above reply to ore-sama by remulus*

Remulus: Sado, everytime you posts an anti-Ryu comment i'm a mushroom cloud laying motherf--ker, motherf--ker! I'm smoked TNT! I'm the guns of f--kin nabaron! in fact, wtf am i trying to avoid being banned, you're the f--ker who should be banned! we're f--kin switching, I Bash your favorite guy and you start worrying about being banned!smile
Pulp Fiction was the coolest movie ever!

~Mr.9mm Sado-sama
P.S. joke-a-poke, dude. laughing F**king Pulp Fiction, I love that friggen movie!Originally posted by Superboy Prime
I only wish Iori gets his revenge limb from limb at the end of the next KOF installment. If Kyo is the one that gets to him....*resists temptation to go postal on SNK quarters.* Me and you both, I still can't beleive that the events of KOF XI really happened, what the hell was Playmore thinking?!

brainchild81
They just gotta stop w/the gay looking characters. That looks like a girl sh*t may fly in Japan. In the U.S. that sh*t don't rate. That's why SNKs popularity in the U.S is so low now. Ash does some really evil sh*t. He could be cool if he didn't dress like a chick & do fingernail art.

Cloud_VII
Square Enix makes a lot of girly-looking guys...

Tidus

Vaan

Kuja blink

Some character from FFXIII

Kadaj

Yazoo

There are more...

Remulous
Originally posted by brainchild81
They just gotta stop w/the gay looking characters. That looks like a girl sh*t may fly in Japan. In the U.S. that sh*t don't rate. That's why SNKs popularity in the U.S is so low now. Ash does some really evil sh*t. He could be cool if he didn't dress like a chick & do fingernail art. Also change his special move input commands. IMO, main characters shouldn't be charge characters, it's cool to have some charge moves but not all them.

Sado22
Dude, the most manliest Ash can get is "looking like a tomboy".

~The disgusted at SNK Gaymore Sado-sama

olympian
K`. About 6/7.

Alex is a cool character but for someone who won the last SF Tournment he sure didnt defeat clean any big gun. And that works against him. Hes also slower and lacks the long range power attacks like K`.

Alex`s chances are if he grapples to the mat, but its not like K doesnt encounter those in his universe and makes them work out.

If only he had Clark`s insane rushes to use. Man that guy is awesome.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.