Iluminati gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

outavodka
BB's scream, whisper etc can kill his less durable teamates so use as last resort.

Xavier
Ironman
Namor
Strange
Reed
Blackbolt

vs

MATCH1

SuperSkrull
Attuma
BaronMordo
Dr.Doom
Sentry

MATCH2

Gladiator
Apocalipse
Mandrin
Magneto
Venom

Iluminaty rest period

MATCH3

Gen-Vell
SilverSurfer
GreenLantern (HAL)
Captin Atom

MATCH4

Orion
Juggernaut-classic
Hulk-savage
Grundy-juggernaut like version as in resistant to magic, and most phisical attacks.

MATCH5

Spawn2nd age
SuperboyPrime
Loki
Thor

Soljer
Doc Strange stops time and banishes everyone (including his team mates) to an infernal plane to get raped by demons for the rest of eternity.

SpunkySmurph
They could stop at match 3...

If not, match 5 stomps them.

Priest
without Prep for match 3, team 3 wins in a curbstomp.
Genis Rocks

Symmetric Chaos
3 might do it

but they make it past they don't have a good chance against 5

Board Walker
Match 1 would stop them, for the simple fact that Sentry has already completely humbled Dr. Strange; that and Dr. Doom's tech/magic and prep surpasses Stranges PIS magic.

Priest
Originally posted by Board Walker
Match 1 would stop them, for the simple fact that Sentry has already completely humbled Dr. Strange.
yeah, but Silver Surfer and Strange kicks is butt.

Symmetric Chaos
Match 1 would stop them, for the simple fact that Sentry has already completely humbled Dr. Strange.

He'll have to do it with X pounding on his psyche this time.

Board Walker
Originally posted by Priest
yeah, but Silver Surfer and Strange kicks is butt.

SS isn't even a part of this match

Board Walker
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
He'll have to do it with X pounding on his psyche this time.

Pound him enough and your going to have the Void, which will anihilate the Iluminati in seconds.

That and I doubt Xavier will have any effect on Sentry if he doesn't want to be effected, as Sentry has already shown that mind games wont work on him (when he schooled Dr. Strange.)

P.S. Tony did momentarily stop Sentry with a mind attack, but that was purely because he hacked CLOC and CLOC was some thing Sentry allowed access to him.

P.S.S. I suppose Dr. Doom is just going to be playing gold fish?

Priest
SS is even a part of this match
haha, my badd, conffused the illiminati for the defenders stick out tongue
but non jobbing strange still beats him.

BetaRayBill
Without prep time they're hard pressed to get past 3, I think that team 4 is easier and should've been reversed with 3. But I think they meet their match with 5.

Board Walker
haha, my badd, conffused the illiminati for the defenders stick out tongue
but non jobbing strange still beats him.

Meh its up for debate, Sentry has already humbled Strange, and Sentry is the Void, as well as stalemating Galactus, so really I think Sentry is much more powerful then most give him credit for.

Priest
Meh its up for debate, Sentry has already humbled Strange, and Sentry is the Void, as well as stalemating Galactus, so really I think Sentry is much more powerful then most give him credit for.
Hopefully we will see Sentry's real powers in the next civil war issue.

ExtraMision5555
Match 1 would stop them, for the simple fact that Sentry has already completely humbled Dr. Strange; that and Dr. Doom's tech/magic and prep surpasses Stranges PIS magic.

Blackbolt could give sentry a run, possibly coming out on top (only becuase sentry still has ?? showings)

and this is without his scream

btw thread started, were you saying that as in partially banning bb's voice? or are you saying it as in thats what happens?
becuase if you were saying the latter

bb can easily control the direction of his voice to keep from friendly fire

ExtraMision5555
Hopefully we will see Sentry's real powers in the next civil war issue.

if it ever comes out sad

Symmetric Chaos
Pound him enough and your going to have the Void, which will anihilate the Iluminati in seconds.

Good point. But I think Xavier could find away to attack Sentry's mind w/o Void coming out.

P.S.S. I suppose Dr. Doom is just going to be playing gold fish?

He'll be taking on Reed and IronMan

The others will probably be out before they have a chance to do very much.

Board Walker
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
Good point. But I think Xavier could find away to attack Sentry's mind w/o Void coming out.

He'll be taking on Reed and IronMan

The others will probably be out before they have a chance to do very much.

I really don't think Xavier will have any effect on Sentry if Sentry doesn't want to be effected. (Refer back to where He schools Strange)

SpunkySmurph
and Dr. Doom's tech/magic and prep surpasses Stranges PIS magic.

laughing laughing laughing

Board Walker
Originally posted by SpunkySmurph
laughing laughing laughing

going by high feats it is completely true, unless you care to argue that Strange has ever done anything on the level of stealing the beyonders powers, or Galactus powers, or silver surfers for a lesser feat.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.