Fernus vs Hulk(Onslaught version)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

juggernaut66666
Who wins?

Jyppe
HULK GREEN!.. No wait.. MM is also green.. Damn.

guy222
Originally posted by juggernaut66666
Who wins?

onslaught/hulk

juggernaut66666
Originally posted by guy222
onslaught/hulk
You don't even know who Fernus is. no expression

Jyppe
Originally posted by juggernaut66666
You don't even know who Fernus is. no expression

He propably doesn't even know who onslaught is, all that matters is that Devil Hulk said that Hulk owned him in a pure H2H fight and that Onslaught was above all marvel universe, meaning that the green apple head is above all marvel universe no expression

jasofisc
so is fernus the huge fire demon or MM have a muliple personalty disorder

guy222
Originally posted by Jyppe
He propably doesn't even know who onslaught is, all that matters is that Devil Hulk said that Hulk owned him in a pure H2H fight and that Onslaught was above all marvel universe, meaning that the green apple head is above all marvel universe no expression

don't make assumptions, u can't prove when u have read comics for over thirty years then be ignorant

fair warning

Soljer
Originally posted by guy222
don't make assumptions, u can't prove when u have read comics for over thirty years then be ignorant

fair warning

Uhhh, you being an ignorant prick isn't an assumption.

It's an observation.

Living Tribunal for the win!! roll eyes (sarcastic)

MightyEInherjar
Fernus? As in the alternate personality of MM (or something like that)?

If so, I really don't know much about him to debate for his cause, but from what I've heard, Hulk doesn't really have a chance against him...and I'm thinking the thread creator knew this.

Why are people trying to instigate the fanboys into making asses of themselves?

guy222
Originally posted by Soljer
Uhhh, you being an ignorant prick isn't an assumption.

It's an observation.

Living Tribunal for the win!! roll eyes (sarcastic)

u feel that way i can't help have a nice day

jasofisc
Originally posted by MightyEInherjar
Fernus? As in the alternate personality of MM (or something like that)?

If so, I really don't know much about him to debate for his cause, but from what I've heard, Hulk doesn't really have a chance against him...and I'm thinking the thread creator knew this.

Why are people trying to instigate the fanboys into making asses of themselves?

I think it's a safe bet to say that Juggernaut666666666 is a hulk hater I'm sure he will deny it but once you make a spite thread like this it's hard to overcome that label.

It seems that fernus is a huge fire demon that is also MM and he man handled the entire JLA and killed quit a few white martions.

juggernaut66666
Originally posted by jasofisc
I think it's a safe bet to say that Juggernaut666666666 is a hulk hater I'm sure he will deny it but once you make a spite thread like this it's hard to overcome that label.

It seems that fernus is a huge fire demon that is also MM and he man handled the entire JLA and killed quit a few white martions.
Juggernaut66666 is a Devilgoblin and xmeat "anti-lover".

Galan007
Originally posted by Soljer
Living Tribunal for the win!! roll eyes (sarcastic) No, it's...

"True" Living Tribunal>Fernus>Hulk/Onslaught version

stick out tongue

guy222
Originally posted by Galan007
No, it's...

"True" Living Tribunal>Fernus>Hulk/Onslaught version

stick out tongue

laughing laughing out loud

have a good one

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.