The Endless vs Oblivion

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

guy222
ok

DigiMark007
If anyone reads Sandman for power levels, they're missing the point.

That said, it's kinda hard to say because the focus is so far away from "feats" in a traditional sense.

guy222
Originally posted by DigiMark007
If anyone reads Sandman for power levels, they're missing the point.

That said, it's kinda hard to say because the focus is so far away from "feats" in a traditional sense.

thanks for posting

btw sorry about earlier couple of disagreements with fellow posters

have a good evening, digi

Mider999
i thought the endless had some pretty big feats, sandman can do whatever he wants in the dreaming, create dreams kill them on a whim, one of his servents created an amazingly vast location the size of a solar system or something maybe bigger is what i think ive heard.

guy222
Originally posted by Mider999
i thought the endless had some pretty big feats, sandman can do whatever he wants in the dreaming, create dreams kill them on a whim, one of his servents created an amazingly vast location the size of a solar system or something maybe bigger is what i think ive heard.

thanks for the post

Big Sexy
Originally posted by Mider999
i thought the endless had some pretty big feats, sandman can do whatever he wants in the dreaming, create dreams kill them on a whim, one of his servents created an amazingly vast location the size of a solar system or something maybe bigger is what i think ive heard. Its weird with the endless. Even though they contain vast amounts of power they abide by certain rules even if it means their deaths.

guy222
Originally posted by Big Sexy
Its weird with the endless. Even though they contain vast amounts of power they abide by certain rules even if it means their deaths.

thanks for the post

guy222
Originally posted by guy222
ok

smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.