Sentry vs Magneto

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

bigbran
No void (nip it in the bud).
They fight in New York.
Sentry gets his speed, but he is not allowed to speedblitz him.

Who wins?

masterbruce
Eric for the majority

guy222
Originally posted by bigbran
No void (nip it in the bud).
They fight in New York.
Sentry gets his speed, but he is not allowed to speedblitz him.

Who wins?

magneto

SpunkySmurph
Sentry

bigbran
Originally posted by masterbruce
Eric for the majority Originally posted by guy222
magneto May I ask why?

Symmetric Chaos
Sentry

Soleran
Sentry survived the Collective, Magneto isn't what the collective was, Sentry wins!

ExtraMision5555
Magneto loses

Trolt
Originally posted by Soleran
Sentry survived the Collective, Magneto isn't what the collective was, Sentry wins!

yeah he was tossin around the collective with IM ..and im' pretty sure having the rest of the mutant's power is a better ally than just IM.

Metalmanx
Sentry.

Board Walker
lol the collective feat is pretty high up there when you think about the mutants powers he had.

bigbran
Up...

jasonk3
Sentry

TricksterPriest
Collective didn't do shit, and Sentry is still vulnerable, last I checked, to a magnetic powered stroke or brain hemorrage. Magneto kills the hype by ripping Sentry's head off. mad

I really hate this guy.......

bigbran
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Collective didn't do shit, and Sentry is still vulnerable, last I checked, to a magnetic powered stroke or brain hemorrage. Magneto kills the hype by ripping Sentry's head off. mad Would it be similar to what Magneto did to Apocalypse?

jasonk3
Oh c'mon does every one always have to bring in apocalypse when trickster gives his opinion?

bigbran
Originally posted by jasonk3
Oh c'mon does every one always have to bring in apocalypse when trickster gives his opinion? shifty

SpunkySmurph
Originally posted by jasonk3
Oh c'mon does every one always have to bring in apocalypse when trickster gives his opinion?

Black Panther > Batman.

TricksterPriest
Um.....cause my sig&avatar are Apocalypse? stick out tongue And what Magneto did shouldn't worked on Apoc. Apoc not only has a powerful healing factor, his molecular control would make the AoA feat theoretically impossible. Unless....., *GASP* IT WAS PIS. What a revelation. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Jason has a point though, I didn't even bring up Apoc this time. Hell, you acknowledge I'm one of the only sane Apoc fans on here. Nobody puts me in the same class as Swerve......at least I hope not. whistle

Edit: And Batman>BP. big grin

jasonk3
Originally posted by bigbran
shifty

lol..i guess so stick out tongue

What If...
and how exactly did you check that?

..and The Collective didn't kill alpha flight in seconds, destroy a city in Alaska, and make S.H.I.E.L.D panic to hell because he was capable of destroying earth.

TricksterPriest
Huh. He did all that? Feh, I still think Magneto can beat Sentry. Only now it looks like the Collective feat was PIS and jobbing to make Sentry look good. stick out tongue

bigbran
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Um.....cause my sig&avatar are Apocalypse? stick out tongue And what Magneto did shouldn't worked on Apoc. Apoc not only has a powerful healing factor, his molecular control would make the AoA feat theoretically impossible. Unless....., *GASP* IT WAS PIS. What a revelation. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Jason has a point though, I didn't even bring up Apoc this time. Hell, you acknowledge I'm one of the only sane Apoc fans on here. Nobody puts me in the same class as Swerve......at least I hope not. whistle

Edit: And Batman>BP. big grin And this makes it impossible for him to be ripped in half... because?

It would more or less work for him reforming, I don't see it stopping him from getting ripped in half.

Hell, Eternals (normal ones) get chopped up all the time. Check the 2003 Eternals series.

Also, you didn't answer my question...

What If...
So...you really don't even know who The Collective is?

It's not even a debate that Sentry and pwn Magneto, but with the thread starters limits on him.......

Sentry still wins via sun-throw

TricksterPriest
Wait, how the hell is Sentry strong enough to bust Magneto's shields? Or stop Magneto from brain hemorraging him?

Ok, I'll shut up about the collective one. embarrasment I don't know enough about it. But I figured, Sentry stopped it, it shouldn't be that tough. stick out tongue

What If...
Both SH.I.E.L.D and Ironman have said they can't find a way to kill The Sentry...basically, that means Magneto can't kill him.

As a manipulator of light, he doesn't need to get past his shields, which I'm sure wouldn't pose a threat for him anyways yes

Evil_Ash
If it's Batdude's Magneto, then Magneto wins. stick out tongue

Evil_Ash
EDIT.

What If...
well, of course.

bigbran
Originally posted by Evil_Ash
If it's Batdude's Magneto, then Magneto wins. stick out tongue If it's his Magneto, then Sentry is going to need Galactus...

Terryc250
who wins??

2damnloud
Yall must really hate Magneto.laughing out loud

Sentry 10/10

He flies him to the sun.

Thoogh, according to Exodscloak, Magneto can maniplate the Sun since it has atoms, or he could just think and all of Sentry's atoms would fall apart. Or, Magneto could shap-shift since he himself is made of atoms, or he could just make a sigularity using his fine control of gravity etc etc.

Sentry's screwed. He's messing with an abstract shifty

Evil_Ash
Originally posted by 2damnloud
Yall must really hate Magneto.laughing out loud

Sentry 10/10

He flies him to the sun.

Thoogh, according to Exodscloak, Magneto can maniplate the Sun since it has atoms, or he could just think and all of Sentry's atoms would fall apart. Or, Magneto could shap-shift since he himself is made of atoms, or he could just make a sigularity using his fine control of gravity etc etc.

Sentry's screwed. He's messing with an abstract shifty

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y37/Nightmareman95/HAL10WEEN/retard.jpg

2damnloud
http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y37/Nightmareman95/HAL10WEEN/retard.jpg

doped

Terryc250
haha thats odd because ive been reading threads and people said
Thor > Sentry,
and then i saw a majority saying Magneto > Thor
and now u say Sentry > Magneto 10/10 spite, doesnt make sense.

ExodusCloak
Wow I got my own personal fan club...sdurorm. Fine mine may only consist of one individual and that individual may have certain difficulties with reading, interpreting and exhibit troll-like qualities...but hey, the only other user I know who has one is grey fox, Bada and possibly Digimark and Xmarks. This is definitely a good thing, shows I'm going places. shifty

2damnloud
Originally posted by ExodusCloak
Wow, I'm going places. shifty

To the Instiste of Magneto Physics perhaps?? ermmhappy

Magneto get's flown to the sun each and every time. smile

Badabing
http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y37/Nightmareman95/HAL10WEEN/retard.jpg laughing

Evil_Ash
Originally posted by Badabing
laughing

Teh Real Life Dur Strikes Back!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.