Sentry vs Apocalypse

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

bigbran
No Void.
Non jobbing Apoc (whatever the hell that is).
They fight in New York.
No speedblitz.
Who wins?

In my opinion, Sentry wins handily, but still not spite.

Soleran
Haha Apocolypse beat hulk into a WHOREsman, he's so spanking Sentry.

Redatom65
Sentry beats him here.

guy222
Originally posted by bigbran
No Void.
Non jobbing Apoc (whatever the hell that is).
They fight in New York.
No speedblitz.
Who wins?

In my opinion, Sentry wins handily, but still not spite.

sentry ftw

swerve1988
APOC steals his soul!!!!!!!!!!!! cool

Soljer
Originally posted by swerve1988
APOC steals his soul!!!!!!!!!!!! cool

Not before the Sentry throws him into the sun.

bigbran
Originally posted by swerve1988
APOC steals his soul!!!!!!!!!!!! cool laughing

Board Walker
Apocalypse grows bigger then eternity and steps on sentry.

bigbran
Originally posted by Board Walker
Apocalypse grows bigger then eternity and steps on sentry. It's a new power now-a-days.

Soljer
It's a new power now-a-days.

Hmmm...if the Flash can beat Eternity, how would he fare against larger-than-eternity Apocalypse?

Hmmm

Board Walker
Originally posted by Soljer
Hmmm...if the Flash can beat Eternity, how would he fare against larger-than-eternity Apocalypse?

Hmmm

Flash drops the megaverse on Apocs domepiece

Apoc then grows bigger then the megaverse and steps on flash

Soljer

But the flash could vibrate through his foot and drom an omniverse on Apocalypse's dome piece.....

Board Walker
But the flash could vibrate through his foot and drom an omniverse on Apocalypse's dome piece.....

Apoc then grows bigger then the omniverse and falls out of the comic book panels and into our world, he then proceeds to step on the comic book.

Soljer
Apoc then grows bigger then the omniverse and falls out of the comic book panels and into our world, he then proceeds to step on the comic book.

But the Flash can vibrate through dimensional barriers. He could get to our world as well....

OH ****! Apocalypse and the Flash are on the loose on planet Earth! Jesus Christ!

Board Walker
But the Flash can vibrate through dimensional barriers. He could get to our world as well....

OH ****! Apocalypse and the Flash are on the loose on planet Earth! Jesus Christ!

Apoc grows in rank and soon takes over the DC company, he retcons Flash out of continuity and writes him to be a little boy who has the power to make pizzas when combining tommato sauce, bread, cheese, and other tasty condiments.

Soljer
Apoc grows in rank and soon takes over the DC company, he retcons Flash out of continuity and writes him to be a little boy who has the power to make pizzas when combining tommato sauce, bread, cheese, and other tasty condiments.

Then the Flash would simply pizza Apocalypse to death.

no expression.

Ironic that Apocalypse would give wally command over his one weakness.....The 'Za!

ExtraMision5555

Hmmm

laughing laughing laughing laughing
O M G
for anyone whos fimiliar with where these statements originated
this thread is quickly spiraling into a tear fest

bigbran
Sentry.

Soljer
Sentry.

Hey! Get back on topic! The Flash is pizza-ing Apocalypse to death.

xmeat
apoc sucks and so does dentry

Soljer
Originally posted by xmeat
apoc sucks and so does dentry

Funny, because both of them have proven to be MUCH greater than the Hulk.

xmeat
Funny, because both of them have proven to be MUCH greater than the Hulk. funny how they haven't like dentry getting ko'ed by hulking and hercules laughing

"V"
Originally posted by xmeat
funny how they haven't like dentry getting ko'ed by hulking and hercules laughing

Do you know that question about Hitler? If you could go back in time and kill him whilst he was a baby in order to stop the holocaust and world wars, would you?

Well if we were to swap you and Hitler, I would pay to go back in time and do that. Do you know why? Because your posts are so damned idiotic that they make my eyes bleed.

Please stop posting, for the sake of the universe.

Sentry was seen fighting Hercules & Hulking in ONE PANEL, in no way did that panel show him getting beaten up. But I see that as a feat for Sentry, fighting Hercules alone would be hard enough but he takes on Hulking aswell.

Do you remember Void breaking every single bone in Hulk's body? Do you? Of course you don't, because Hulk cannot lose. Your mind cannot comprehend that the Hulk can lose, but he can.. And would faced against the Sentry.

Oh.. and on topic, Sentry would probably win. Apocalyypse jobs worse than anybody in the media, he gets punked everyday of the week by the x-men.

That is all.

Domepiece FTW!

xmeat
whatever as long as hucs near dentry he cant become enraged so void preety much broke a weak huc and hucs gonna beat denty ass in WWhulk while apoc still cant even beat the xmen.

Donkey Punch
When Apocalypse starts owning characters who can split planets in half, I'll consider him a worth opponent. smile

Evil_Ash
Originally posted by "V"
he gets punked everyday of the week by the x-men.

Not really.

Apocalypse, ever since his debut, has exclusively been an villain to the X-Factor, and to whom he never lost in a clear fight.

He has barely actually fought the X-Men himself, with an exception of the recent Blood of Apocalypse. Which was crap btw, and nothing worth mention.

In fact, I think Magneto over the last 40 years has battled, and lost the X-Men more then Apoc ever has. ermm

Oh and: evil face

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y93/Jyppe/apocstorm.jpg
http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y93/Jyppe/apoc2jpg.jpg
http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y93/Jyppe/apocstorm2.jpg
http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y93/Jyppe/apocnate.jpg

"V"
Originally posted by Evil_Ash
Not really.

Apocalypse, ever since his debut, has exclusively been an villain to the X-Factor, and to whom he never lost in a clear fight.

He has barely actually fought the X-Men himself, with an exception of the recent Blood of Apocalypse. Which was crap btw, and nothing worth mention.

In fact, I think Magneto over the last 40 years has battled, and lost the X-Men more then Apoc ever has. ermm

Oh and: evil face

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y93/Jyppe/apocstorm.jpg
http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y93/Jyppe/apoc2jpg.jpg
http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y93/Jyppe/apocstorm2.jpg
http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y93/Jyppe/apocnate.jpg

Hmm.. well let's see.

step One: Apocalypse comes up with plan
step Two: Captures X-Men
Step Three: They fight
Step Four: He flee's
Step Five: He starts to think of a new plan

Happens all the time, I never said they kicked his ass or beat him in a fight. He just gets punked, for the guy that go's on about "survival of the fittest" and "Only the strong survive" etc. none of his plans ever seem to work, or he would be ruling the world ATM.

Which he managed to do in AoA and still ballsed it up. Pssh, Magneto's alot cooler either way. I'm not here to discuss that, I'm just saying he jobs worse than anybody in marvel, I don't think anyone remembers Apocalypse kicking ass at Marvel anymore. Explaining why he's such a pussy.

grey fox
Originally posted by "V"
Do you know that question about Hitler? If you could go back in time and kill him whilst he was a baby in order to stop the holocaust and world wars, would you?

Well if we were to swap you and Hitler, I would pay to go back in time and do that. Do you know why? Because your posts are so damned idiotic that they make my eyes bleed.

Please stop posting, for the sake of the universe.

Sentry was seen fighting Hercules & Hulking in ONE PANEL, in no way did that panel show him getting beaten up. But I see that as a feat for Sentry, fighting Hercules alone would be hard enough but he takes on Hulking aswell.

Do you remember Void breaking every single bone in Hulk's body? Do you? Of course you don't, because Hulk cannot lose. Your mind cannot comprehend that the Hulk can lose, but he can.. And would faced against the Sentry.

Oh.. and on topic, Sentry would probably win. Apocalyypse jobs worse than anybody in the media, he gets punked everyday of the week by the x-men.

That is all.

Domepiece FTW!

X-meat just got .....

http://i45.photobucket.com/albums/f85/Kyrian_Zenda/pwned.jpg

Evil_Ash
Originally posted by "V"
Hmm.. well let's see.

step One: Apocalypse comes up with plan
step Two: Captures X-Men
Step Three: They fight
Step Four: He flee's
Step Five: He starts to think of a new plan

And? Any villain goes through that.

They are destined to lose.

Originally posted by "V"
I never said they kicked his ass or beat him in a fight. He just gets punked, for the guy that go's on about "survival of the fittest" and "Only the strong survive" etc. none of his plans ever seem to work, or he would be ruling the world ATM.

Apocalypse doesn't want to rule the world, just make it a stronger place, he actually wants the best for humanity, but just through not too positive means.

Dialogue during Apoc's fight with the High E.

HE:"Mine will be a gentle gift....of advancement for all"

Apoc: "Except for those you deem unfit to advance. I give no gifts. By war, by disaster, I FORCE humanity to change...to grow...to TAKE what it needs."

If anything, he's kind of the mutant Malcolm X at the moment. Before HoM, he was pleased with getting everyone to gang up and stop him, aka survival of the fittest. Now, with the mutant population at it's lowest ebb, he's trying to save mutant kind, but in his own way.

I don't know who came up with the whole "I wanna rule the world" with Apocalypse, but that was never his intentions.

Originally posted by "V"
I'm just saying he jobs worse than anybody in marvel.

...Rhino?

"V"
And? any villain goes through this.

They are destined to lose.

Apocalypse doesn't want to rule the world, just make it a stronger place, he actually wants the best for humanity, but just through not too positive means.

Dialogue during Apoc's fight with the High E.

HE:"Mine will be a gentle gift....of advancement for all"

Apoc: "Except for those you deem unfit to advance. I give no gifts. By war, by disaster, I FORCE humanity to change...to grow...to TAKE what it needs."

If anything, he's kind of the mutant Malcolm X at the moment. Before HoM, he was pleased with getting everyone to gang up and stop him, aka survival of the fittest. Now, with the mutant population at it's lowest ebb, he's trying to save mutant kind, but in his own way.

I don't know who came up with the whole "I wanna rule the world" with Apocalypse, but that was never his intentions.

...Rhino?

Even worse than Rhino IMO.

Evil_Ash
Originally posted by "V"
Even worse than Rhino IMO.

no expression

Apoc actually has feats, unlike Rhino.

"V"
no expression

Apoc actually has feats, unlike Rhino.

Rhino has feats.

Apocalypse is supposed to be a super-genius and all around master manipulator correct? He has no excuse for him being beaten by people waay not in his league.

Rhino is the largest imbecile you will ever meet, it's totally believeable that such an oath could lose to people who are about 50 times weaker than he is.

Evil_Ash
Originally posted by "V"
Rhino has feats.

Is that why there's a disrespect thread for Rhino? stick out tongue

Originally posted by "V"
Apocalypse is supposed to be a super-genius and all around master manipulator correct? He has no excuse for him being beaten by people waay not in his league.

What do you mean exactly?

According to Prime Eternal Ikaris, he and Apocalypse have fought before.

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y37/Nightmareman95/apoceternals.png

The Eternals also referred to Apocalypse as their "Ancient Nemesis".

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y37/Nightmareman95/apoceternals2.png

TricksterPriest
Frankly, I don't believe Sentry is anywhere near as powerful as he claims to be. no He is by far one of my personal most hated characters in marvel. He might be able to win this fight, but frankly, I consider him vastly overrated and his powers a big smoke and mirrors act. I believe Apoc can mindrape him, and I don't give a shit about his void powers, show me when they faced someone on Apoc's level of power. Hell, the Absorbing man feat was B-****ing-S. He can absorb the full power of a thundershot from Mjolnir, A-bombs, gamma power, metals, Quasar's Q-bands, etc, BUT THIS GUY CAN OVERLOAD HIM!? miffed Bullshit. Terrax, 2nd only to firelord in jobbing to people. That feat is also highly questionable. I've hated this guy since day 1, and I'm rooting for Apocalypse to win this, because I don't believe Sentry is anywhere near as big as his hype.

"V"
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Frankly, I don't believe Sentry is anywhere near as powerful as he claims to be. no He is by far one of my personal most hated characters in marvel. He might be able to win this fight, but frankly, I consider him vastly overrated and his powers a big smoke and mirrors act. I believe Apoc can mindrape him, and I don't give a shit about his void powers, show me when they faced someone on Apoc's level of power. Hell, the Absorbing man feat was B-****ing-S. He can absorb the full power of a thundershot from Mjolnir, A-bombs, gamma power, metals, Quasar's Q-bands, etc, BUT THIS GUY CAN OVERLOAD HIM!? miffed Bullshit. Terrax, 2nd only to firelord in jobbing to people. That feat is also highly questionable. I've hated this guy since day 1, and I'm rooting for Apocalypse to win this, because I don't believe Sentry is anywhere near as big as his hype.

How was the absorbing man bullshit? It was never said that the Absorbing man had no limits, it just means that everything before the Sentry wasn't further than Creel's limits.

Sentry rocks, Tricksterpreist's hate sucks. That's my thought on the topic stick out tongue

bigbran
Frankly, I don't believe Sentry is anywhere near as powerful as he claims to be. no He is by far one of my personal most hated characters in marvel. He might be able to win this fight, but frankly, I consider him vastly overrated and his powers a big smoke and mirrors act. I believe Apoc can mindrape him, and I don't give a shit about his void powers, show me when they faced someone on Apoc's level of power. Hell, the Absorbing man feat was B-****ing-S. He can absorb the full power of a thundershot from Mjolnir, A-bombs, gamma power, metals, Quasar's Q-bands, etc, BUT THIS GUY CAN OVERLOAD HIM!? miffed Bullshit. Terrax, 2nd only to firelord in jobbing to people. That feat is also highly questionable. I've hated this guy since day 1, and I'm rooting for Apocalypse to win this, because I don't believe Sentry is anywhere near as big as his hype. roll eyes (sarcastic) He isn't mindraping him...

manorastroman

the void was beating the crap out of a prepped squad that included iron man, blackbolt, doctor strange, the fantastic four, several avengers, several x-men, and even some people i'm forgetting. is that apocalypse level enough for you? moreover, even if terrax was jobbing (no reason to think so, considering sentry's supposed power level), terrax's axe wasn't jobbing. the one sentry broke in half, without expression? the one that's supposedly unbreakable, like silver surfer's board?

manorastroman
sorry for the double post, but the squad the void faced in new avengers ten included the x-men, the fantastic four, the avengers, the inhumans, a SHIELD battalion, namor, AND doctor strange. prepped. and they were losing very, very badly. that's pretty high level.

tkitna
I like Sentry. I'll pick him 10/10.

TricksterPriest
If Dr. Strange lost to Sentry, it was guarantied jobbing. So that's one down. Other than that, nothing else Apoc couldn't have beat. And that board has been smashed, so no, it's not unbreakable. It's close, but not that good.

Apocalypse takes X-Factor, the Inhumans, (Black Bolt!) Askani/Rachael Summers, Xmen Blue team and Charlotte Jones w/big tech gun- hitting him with everything they had to no effect, he waded through it.
http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y37/Nightmareman95/powers4.png

So, yeah, Apoc is being underrated.

SpunkySmurph
Anyways, Sentry pwns him.

TricksterPriest
Probably takes the majority. But Apoc will get at least 4 wins. And has the void ever beaten a TP on Apoc's level?

bigbran
If Dr. Strange lost to Sentry, it was guarantied jobbing. So that's one down. Other than that, nothing else Apoc couldn't have beat. And that board has been smashed, so no, it's not unbreakable. It's close, but not that good.

Apocalypse takes X-Factor, the Inhumans, (Black Bolt!) Askani/Rachael Summers, Xmen Blue team and Charlotte Jones w/big tech gun- hitting him with everything they had to no effect, he waded through it.
http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y37/Nightmareman95/powers4.png

So, yeah, Apoc is being underrated. Wait... wasn't he being powered up at the time?

SpunkySmurph
Probably takes the majority. But Apoc will get at least 4 wins. And has the void ever beaten a TP on Apoc's level? Sentry's mind has proven too powerful for Dr. Strange to cast illusions over... Sentry has containted the Void within himself via mind powers. He's implaneted all his memories into other human beings, and has mentally cause a world-wide memory wipe.

Mindrape is not an option.

TricksterPriest
I don't consider beating Strange's illusions at this point to be a feat. Strange is being vastly de-powered nowadays. And IIRC, he had help with that worldwide mind-wipe.

SpunkySmurph
He's also, with utter ease, blocked out Absorbing Man (who was absorbing his powers) from seeing anything that he didn't want Creel to see. And he was holding back A LOT.

Anyways, even if Apoc feasibly managed to attack Sentry's mind and NOT fail (impossible, I know, but bear with me), that would only release the Void (Bob's vast mental powers are the only thing that keep it subdued). And then Apoc would be f*cked (not that he isn't already).

manorastroman
apoc WAS being powered up at the time, and moreover, x factor and inhumans<<<<<<<f4, avengers, inhumans, SHIELD, namor, x-men, and doctor strange.

Ethereal
sentry ftw.

Martian_mind
Jonn punks them both,beats Captain Atom and then Stalemates Yuki.

Then WTF pwns Superman for theraputic reasons.

WorldWarHulk
Sentry.

Evil_Ash
Stump Chunkman!

Buck Plankchest!

Crude Bonemeal!

Bold Bigflank!

Punch Rockgroin!

Brick Hardmeat!

Thick McRunfast!

Lump Beefbroth!

Gristle McThornbody!

Crunch Buttstake!

Big McLargehuge!

Splint Chesthair!

Bolt Vanderhuge!

Flint Ironstag!

psycho gundam
Stump Chunkman!

Buck Plankchest!

Crude Bonemeal!

Bold Bigflank!

Punch Rockgroin!

Brick Hardmeat!

Thick McRunfast!

Lump Beefbroth!

Gristle McThornbody!

Crunch Buttstake!

Big McLargehuge!

Splint Chesthair!

Bolt Vanderhuge!

Flint Ironstag!

W.........T..............F!!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.