Death vs darkseid

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

xmeat
nuff said

King_Mungi
Spectre killed "Darkseid" before, but he was revived as he is crucial to the universe and he must live.

guy222
Originally posted by xmeat
nuff said

Death>Darkseid

xmeat
bump

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by guy222
Death>Darkseid

Exactly what is she going to do to him? banish him from her wrealm? Kill him? This thread is pointless.

bigbran
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
Exactly what is she going to do to him? banish him from her wrealm? Kill him? This thread is pointless. How about KO him?

SpunkySmurph
Originally posted by bigbran
How about KO him?

Going the innovative route, I see. hmm

juggernaut66666
Source>Death.
So she's definitely not going to kill him.

bigbran
Originally posted by juggernaut66666
Source>Death.
So she's definitely not going to kill him. Good for her... Death for the win.

juggernaut66666
Good for her... Death for the win.
She wins but not by killing Darkseid.

bigbran
She wins but not by killing Darkseid. The only people who assume that, are the ones that think she can't do anything to him.

juggernaut66666
The only people who assume that, are the ones that think she can't do anything to him.
How could Death kill him permanently when he is protected by the Source?

bigbran
How could Death kill him permanently when he is protected by the Source? Originally posted by bigbran
The only people who assume that, are the ones that think she can't do anything to him.
I never said she would kill him.

The people that say Death can't do anything to him, are the ones that assume that she can only kill.
Also:Originally posted by bigbran
How about KO him?

juggernaut66666
I never said she would kill him.

The people that say Death can't do anything to him, are the ones that assume that she can only kill.
Also:
I already said she wins but not by killing him.

bigbran
I already said she wins but not by killing him. I know, and I know she can't kill him.

Martian_mind
Lets all join hands and sing cumbia

juggernaut66666
I know, and I know she can't kill him.
thumb up

juggernaut66666
I know, and I know she can't kill him.
Btw What is a "Hukl"? stick out tongue

Martian_mind
Btw What is a "Hukl"? stick out tongue

Wasn't Hukl the cat in overalls who hung out with the worm in richard scary?

bigbran
Btw What is a "Hukl"? stick out tongue I'm changing my name... shifty

xmeat
bump

Galan007
I thought Darkseid was protected from Death by the Source?

juggernaut66666
Originally posted by Galan007
Yup.

Mider999
how is death gonna kill him i know she's one of the three major forces the chick jobs like there is no tommorow lets see she has.

Been owned by the elders of the universe.

Been driven off by doctor strange

got embarressed by the inbetweener

What has this chick done to like put herself on par with eternity or galactus is what id like to know, has she opened black holes, waved her hand and killed billions of souls, what can she do to darkseid.

Big Sexy
Which death. (Marvel) death or death of the endless?

xmeat
Originally posted by Mider999
how is death gonna kill him i know she's one of the three major forces the chick jobs like there is no tommorow lets see she has.

Been owned by the elders of the universe.

Been driven off by doctor strange

got embarressed by the inbetweener

What has this chick done to like put herself on par with eternity or galactus is what id like to know, has she opened black holes, waved her hand and killed billions of souls, what can she do to darkseid. she's over all the rulers of hell.

xmeat
Originally posted by Big Sexy
Which death. (Marvel) death or death of the endless? marvel death

Galan007
marvel death If the Source is protecting DS (which is the case), then Death can do nothing of any lasting consequence to him.

Mider999
she's over all the rulers of hell and.......what are her feats.

Big Sexy
marvel death Then marvel death. Death was ready to take Galactus at one time despite his universal status and necessity.

xmeat
she's over all the rulers of hell and.......what are her feats. what big sexy said

xmeat
bump

darthgoober
Why is everyone saying that Death won't be able to kill DS? I thought that Spectre DID kill him, but the Source brought him back? If so then Death should be able to kill him, it's just that he'd be resurrected afterwards. His initial death at the Mistress's hand would still count as a win in her favor whether he STAYED dead forever or not. I think it would be kinda like someone like Magneto killing Wolverine until he came back to life after fighting that guy(I can never remember his name).

DevilGoblin
Originally posted by Galan007

laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing

DevilGoblin
Originally posted by darthgoober
Why is everyone saying that Death won't be able to kill DS? name).

because this board is full of delusional darkseid fanboys

(look at my signature! Plot Devices, as usual, saved Darkseid's life! DD would have killed him once for all)

Sixth_Winged
Awesome Thread

Bookmarkworthy reading -> blink -> Jumpy -> blowup

Utrigita
Originally posted by darthgoober
Why is everyone saying that Death won't be able to kill DS? I thought that Spectre DID kill him, but the Source brought him back? If so then Death should be able to kill him, it's just that he'd be resurrected afterwards. His initial death at the Mistress's hand would still count as a win in her favor whether he STAYED dead forever or not. I think it would be kinda like someone like Magneto killing Wolverine until he came back to life after fighting that guy(I can never remember his name).

Agreed, And Deaths only attack isn't banishing people from her realm, she posessos enormous amounts of cosmic energy.

Mider999
if she possesses all that cosmic energy then she's the biggest cosmic jobber next to galactus, cause she gets owned by none abstracts, like the elders, inbetweener punked her and he's a fully fed galactus level being i guess. She's a total jobber, even dr strange has punked her.

Evil_Ash
Originally posted by DevilGoblin
laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y37/Nightmareman95/seid1.png

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y37/Nightmareman95/seid2.png

Evil_Ash
http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y37/Nightmareman95/seid3.png

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y37/Nightmareman95/seid4.png

King_Mungi
if she possesses all that cosmic energy then she's the biggest cosmic jobber next to galactus, cause she gets owned by none abstracts, like the elders, inbetweener punked her and he's a fully fed galactus level being i guess. She's a total jobber, even dr strange has punked her.

How about a regular mortal? evil face

1. http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g159/A_Flight9/AlphaFlight08-09.jpg
2. http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g159/A_Flight9/AlphaFlight08-10.jpg
3. http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g159/A_Flight9/AlphaFlight08-11.jpg

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.