Spiderman versus Captain America amalgamation

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Soljer
All of the sudden, Ultimate and 616 Cap merge into a singular being. Said being is now capable of anything that either amalgamate was before the merge. All of the strengths, none of the weaknesses.

He gets 616's shield.

Versus

Spiderman without webbing.

In an enclosed arena-dome.

What're the odds on the fight?

Scoobless
Cap kicks his own ass for being both a killer and a pansy.

no expression

Soljer
Originally posted by Scoobless
Cap kicks his own ass for being both a killer and a pansy.

no expression

laughing

None of the weaknesses, damnit!

smile.

Metalmanx
Tough one. You've made a powerful opponent here.

Iron Spidey or Classic costume?

Board Walker
Iron Spider takes cap down in seconds...stingers ftw.

capt it up
Originally posted by Board Walker
Iron Spider takes cap down in seconds...stingers ftw.

wow that was really bias and just kinda dumb

Board Walker
Originally posted by capt it up
wow that was really bias and just kinda dumb

lol okay, think about it these stingers KO'ed Morlun, think of what they will do to Cap and all spidey needs is one hit.

Soljer
lol okay, think about it these stingers KO'ed Morlun, think of what they will do to Cap and all spidey needs is one hit.

Last I checked, Spidey still doesn't have control over his stingers. He can't will them in and out.

capt it up

this is why you really need to read the comics before answering.

first they suck up magical energies.

second they only work and are usebale on magical creatures and characters. He would not be able to even pull his stingers out since capts not magic by nature

capt it up
Originally posted by Soljer
Last I checked, Spidey still doesn't have control over his stingers. He can't will them in and out.

that's due to the fact they are used souly on majical beings or majic wielders. That how they interact.

Board Walker
that's due to the fact they are used souly on majical beings or majic wielders. That how they interact.

What if Spidey borrows some pixie dust from Strange before hand, throws it on Cap, and then uses his stingers?

capt it up
What if Spidey borrows some pixie dust from Strange before hand, throws it on Cap, and then uses his stingers?
no idea, but that be one sided prep lol

Soljer

I didn't say anything about prep!
stick out tongue.

Board Walker
I didn't say anything about prep!
stick out tongue.

lol I think the OP says prep

Soljer
lol I think the OP says prep

Quit spamming my thread! stick out tongue.

This one was supposed to be serious. sad.

No prep!

big grin.

Metalmanx

False.

http://img447.imageshack.us/my.php?image=rule2jx.jpg

Stegron is NOT magic-based. Spidey could whip them out whenever he wants. Cap not excluded.

capt it up
Originally posted by Metalmanx
False.

http://img447.imageshack.us/my.php?image=rule2jx.jpg

Stegron is NOT magic-based. Spidey could whip them out whenever he wants. Cap not excluded.

actaully last time I checked he is a magical being and what issue is that from?

I still think the stingers are dumb

Metalmanx
actaully last time I checked he is a magical being and what issue is that from?

I still think the stingers are dumb

Nope. Not magical.

Sensational Spider-Man #27.

Sorry you don't like em. They're still there, however.

Soljer
I can't really say that I don't agree. The stingers are kinda...random, I suppose.

Not that I'm arguing against them on the grounds of 'dumbness.' I just don't particularly care for them.

capt it up
Nope. Not magical.

Sensational Spider-Man #27.

Sorry you don't like em. They're still there, however.

wait you mena the black cat and whats his name again was aiding him the cat like guy I always forget his name

capt it up
I can't really say that I don't agree. The stingers are kinda...random, I suppose.

Not that I'm arguing against them on the grounds of 'dumbness.' I just don't particularly care for them.

ya I find it a wolverine ripp off.

hell they even jab at spiderman about it lol

Board Walker
Well in that case, as I said earlier, Spidey takes cap down in seconds via stingers.

capt it up
well no it depends if what his anme was there he is a majical being so that woudl explain the claws

Metalmanx
wait you mena the black cat and whats his name again was aiding him the cat like guy I always forget his name

...Huh? What the f**k?

To my knowledge, no one was there with Spidey. Just Spidey and Stegron. Spidey can use the stingers whenever he wants.

Regardless, Spidey doesn't need them.

capt it up
...Huh? What the f**k?

To my knowledge, no one was there with Spidey. Just Spidey and Stegron. Spidey can use the stingers whenever he wants.

Regardless, Spidey doesn't need them.

actaully I pritty sure almsot postive he ahd tow people with him black cat and ugg I keep forgetting his name

Sparkz
actaully I pritty sure almsot postive he ahd tow people with him black cat and ugg I keep forgetting his name

Cat and Puma (I assume Puma is the one your thinking of) were off fighting the Lizard and Vermin at the time they showed up just after Spidey had Stergon on his Knee's.

Also those were not Spider-man's stingers that was his iron suit forming claws, if you look his stingers are on the wrong side of his hands.

It was stated that his stingers react to magical beings in FNSM, whether they only appear around magic is a different story he still may be able to learn how to use them later on but so far they have only popped out against his other Morlun and a wrestler with a magic suit lol, though why they don't pop out around Doc Strange is beyond me.

Soljer
God damnit!

Match 1: As above with Stingers

Match 2: As above without stingers.

Now get back on topic!

smile.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.