Captain America vs Marrow

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

kaboom
They fight in the street.

Who wins???

guy222
Originally posted by kaboom
They fight in the street.

Who wins???

marrow

ExtraMision5555
BONERANG!

Metalmanx
Cap.

Board Walker
BONE SPIKE!!!

SpunkySmurph
Originally posted by Metalmanx
Cap.

no

Brian Oswald
Marrow should win

Metalmanx
Originally posted by SpunkySmurph
no

Is there something that I'm forgetting about Marrow? Something new happen to her recently?

Seriously.

Board Walker
Is there something that I'm forgetting about Marrow? Something new happen to her recently?

Seriously.

BONERANGE!!!

SpunkySmurph

Seriously.

Probably.

Marrow can form armor beneath and over her skin that's harder then steel.

She has an insane healing factor, and multiple of her vital organs, should one stop working.

She can fire needle-bullets at rates of hundreds at a time from anywhere on her body like a human machine gun

She has superhuman agility

She's a pretty good fighter

She can cover her body with spikes so she doesn't HAVE to be a good melee fighter

confused

Soljer
Probably.

She has an insane healing factor, and multiple of her vital organs, should one stop working.

She can fire needle-bullets at rates of hundreds at a time from anywhere on her body like a human machine gun

She can cover her body with spikes so she doesn't HAVE to be a good melee fighter

confused

Shield throw for the win.

shifty

Metalmanx
Probably.

confused

Yes, I already knew all of that. Save for the "harder than steel" thing. When did that happen? I don't recall her bones ever being that strong. More durable than normal yes, but that strong? I'm not aware.

I'm actually quite the fan of Marrow.

Board Walker
Originally posted by Soljer
Shield throw for the win.

shifty

BONE CATCH!!!

followed by a...

BONE SPIKE!!!

Soljer
Originally posted by Board Walker
BONE CATCH!!!

followed by a...

BONE SPIKE!!!

Spike catch followed by right cross of justice.

Marrow's down for the count. stick out tongue.

Board Walker
Spike catch followed by right cross of justice.

Marrow's down for the count. stick out tongue.

She may be down, but the double

BONERANG!!!

from a few post above, hits Cap and KO's him.

Double Knock out!

Soljer
She may be down, but the double

BONERANG!!!

from a few post above, hits Cap and KO's him.

Double Knock out!

Mehhh, Cap's just faking it for the crowd.

stick out tongue.

SpunkySmurph
Yes, I already knew all of that. Save for the "harder than steel" thing. When did that happen? I don't recall her bones ever being that strong. More durable than normal yes, but that strong? I'm not aware.

It's been all stated since her most recent Weapon X upgrade.

Really, theres nothing Cap can do.

Metalmanx

Woops. You posted that right as I did this one, heh. stick out tongue

Metalmanx

I really don't recall that at all. I just checked her wiki article to see if it mentioned this, but it did not.

Well, I guess if that's true then yea. She wins.

capt it up
her healing factor nis not insane. It not that good it decent, but next to character's like wolverine and sabertooth it pritty slow.

Metalmanx
Unfortunately for you, capt, Wolverine nor Sabretooth aren't an issue here. This is against Captain America. Thus, no healing factor against Marrow's healing factor.

And it's actually better than decent. Whenever she pulls a bone out of her body, the wound heals pretty much instantly. Just saying.

SpunkySmurph
Originally posted by capt it up
her healing factor nis not insane. It not that good it decent, but next to character's like wolverine and sabertooth it pritty slow.

What the f**k?

I have a theory that you just occaisionally scan the forums for words like
"claws"
"adamantium"
"healing factor"
"bub"

and then you just pop into the thread and say something random about Wolverine.

capt it up
Unfortunately for you, capt, Wolverine nor Sabretooth aren't an issue here. This is against Captain America. Thus, no healing factor against Marrow's healing factor.

And it's actually better than decent. Whenever she pulls a bone out of her body, the wound heals pretty much instantly. Just saying.

thats not a healign factor really it simply her ability to do so, just like spidermans stinners and so on.

also I never said they were in this match, I was simply stating her healing factor nothing that capt really needs to worrie about to much.

capt it up
What the f**k?

"claws"
"adamantium"
"healing factor"
"bub"

no not at all hell I tend to get pissed when he brought into debates such as in my spiderman ninja turtle debate. I was merely using them becuase there know healing factor people.

I find people overate marrow a lot she very cocky and I think capt would sue that to his advantage

capt it up
What the f**k?

"claws"
"adamantium"
"healing factor"
"bub"

your wrong on all accounts it quite the oppisit.

I never normally bring him up unless other do first however he was the best example of a healing factor.

I really don't like this comment at all really was un called for and just pissed me off.

What If...
LOL.

whooooo, thanks for the laugh.

SpunkySmurph

I really don't like this comment at all really was un called for and just pissed me off.

erm

Capt, look at what you said:

You came in and refuted a previous point based solely on the fact that Wolverines healing factor was better.

Which PO'd me a little bit.

So, if my comment was overly personal, then my, I'm sorry. But of you're angry that I didn't like what you said and expressed it, then I'm certainly not sorry.

Martian_mind
If Cap punches Marrow, won't he impale his hand?

capt it up
erm

Capt, look at what you said:

You came in and refuted a previous point based solely on the fact that Wolverines healing factor was better.

Which PO'd me a little bit.

So, if my comment was overly personal, then my, I'm sorry. But of you're angry that I didn't like what you said and expressed it, then I'm certainly not sorry.

whaty you said was jab.

I said what I said becuase it was the ebst person to use or would you rather me say hulk?

fine Marrow healing factor is nothing compared to hulk. It won't be ahrd to over come in the least bit.

Soljer
Originally posted by Martian_mind
If Cap punches Marrow, won't he impale his hand?

If he throws his shield at her, won't he just cut her in two?

smile.

Board Walker

smile.

Not if Marrow makes a giant hand of Bones and catches the shield.

SpunkySmurph

smile.

She has Superhuman agility. Cutting her in two is doubtful.

Soljer
Not if Marrow makes a giant hand of Bones and catches the shield.

Since when could she intercept things that can fly at multiple mach speeds?
shifty

Martian_mind
Smurph VS Capt? Aright everyone thankyou for being here at Madison square Gardens for this epic event.Now Metalmanx it seemed that Capt came ut swinging but was parried and jabbed by Smurph who in turn received a shattering body blow from Capt.Smurph not one to be put down then retaliated,crackin Capt with an uppercut which was quickly countered with a lowblow,smurph is still on his feet but can he last?lets sit back and watch.

SpunkySmurph
whaty you said was jab.

I said what I said becuase it was the ebst person to use or would you rather me say hulk?

fine Marrow healing factor is nothing compared to hulk. It won't be ahrd to over come in the least bit.

No.

If you had said something about Hulk, I would have made a DIFFERENT jab.

capt it up
She has Superhuman agility. Cutting her in two is doubtful.

ya and she has about no good feats with it. she has enchanced agility and I have yet to see her perform any good feat.

also agility means nothing it be reflex

Martian_mind
Oh Smurph countered with a devastating haymaker but Capt was able to nick him in the ear putting him off balance,who will recover first?

capt it up
No.

If you had said something about Hulk, I would have made a DIFFERENT jab.

no you made the jab becuase I defend logans character I hardly bring him up. I defend him when others bring him up. also I love how wollverine fans are always frowned upon. people should start wtachign what spiderman fans say it pritty rediculous, but none of you seem to pick up on it and I am a huge spiderman fan.

Board Walker
Since when could she intercept things that can fly at multiple mach speeds?
shifty

Since when did you accept that Caps shield flys at multiple mach speeds? shifty

I suppose you also take that scan of Cap throwing his shield at a missle which was several thousand feet away from him in the air heading away from his direction, and not only catching up to it but slicing straight through it then his shield boomerangs back to him in seconds, as not pis now?

I remember how I tried to use that in a debate, and you shot it down as PIS sad

None the less Marrow makes giant bone hands and grabs the shield, she then goes melee on cap using his own shield against him!

Martian_mind
OH MY GOD capt just threw himself at Smurph pummeling him mercilessly in the corner,can Smurph take it?

Soljer
Since when did you accept that Caps shield flys at multiple mach speeds? shifty

I suppose you also take that scan of Cap throwing his shield at a missle which was several thousand feet away from him in the air heading away from his direction, and not only catching up to it but slicing straight through it then his shield boomerangs back to him in seconds, as not pis now?

I remember how I tried to use that in a debate, and you shot it down as PIS sad

None the less Marrow makes giant bone hands and grabs the shield, she then goes melee on cap using his own shield against him!

Shush.

Cap's the man. He can do it.

He's also intercepted Mjolnir with it, and disected a truck (engine block and all).

smile.

capt it up
OH MY GOG capt just threw himself at Smurph pummeling him mercilessly in the corner,can Smurph take it?

you are the msot rediculous person and I love it lol Happy Dance

Board Walker
Shush.

Cap's the man. He can do it.

He's also intercepted Mjolnir with it, and disected a truck (engine block and all).

smile.

Well Marrows....well shes done....well...

BONERANG!!!

Soljer
Well Marrows....well shes done....well...

BONERANG!!!

Cap dodges bullets.

Marrow does not dodge multiple-mach-speed-missiles.

smile.

Board Walker
Cap dodges bullets.

Marrow does not dodge multiple-mach-speed-missiles.

smile.

To be honest though, Marrow could catch that shield, her bones may break as she does so, but she could rapidly produce more thus haulting the shields momentum with a infinite like flux of bones.

Martian_mind
you are the msot rediculous person and I love it lol Happy Dance

Oh CAPT FTW IN ROUND 1!!!!!!!!!boxing Now lets take a look in Smurphs corner boxed ouch....

capt it up
Oh CAPT FTW IN ROUND 1!!!!!!!!!boxing Now lets take a look in Smurphs corner boxed ouch....
hahahahahahaha zorro

Metalmanx
thats not a healign factor really it simply her ability to do so, just like spidermans stinners and so on.

also I never said they were in this match, I was simply stating her healing factor nothing that capt really needs to worrie about to much.

What the f**k?

Her "ability" to "heal" her wounds almost instantly would DEFINITELY fit into the category of a "healing factor".

doh

srankmissingnin
Deathve Wolverine knocked "full combat armor Marrow" on her ass with a judo chop to the throat and Cable koed her in one panel with his... spear thing. She really hasn't done anything, even after her Weapon X upgrade Sabretooth man handled her while fighting with the kid gloves on. Honestly it isn't much of a stretch for Captain America to beat her. She doesn't heal that fast, and she wasn't strong, fast or skilled enough to beat Storm in a knife fight. Marrow is second string, and she is out classed.

capt it up
What the f**k?

Her "ability" to "heal" her wounds almost instantly would DEFINITELY fit into the category of a "healing factor".

doh

ya she heals her bones extremely fast becuase I am not sure it actaully damaging her. when ever she takes damage from another person it does not heal that fast. Not fast enoough that she could take multiable gun shots and keep fighting.

SpunkySmurph
no you made the jab becuase I defend logans character I hardly bring him up. I defend him when others bring him up. also I love how wollverine fans are always frowned upon. people should start wtachign what spiderman fans say it pritty rediculous, but none of you seem to pick up on it and I am a huge spiderman fan.

roll eyes (sarcastic)

Cap, if you had said something about Hulk, I would have made a jab about that being blatantly obvious, and asked if you had anything actual to contribute.

In this case, I made a jab about you liking Wolverine. Because, simply, what you said was a little ridiculous.

The info that Cap and Sabes had better healing factors was both groundless and pointless. So I made a comment back and WOULD have continued on with the debate.

If I was debating for Kitty Pride and Martian came in and told me how much better MM's phasing was then Shadowcat's I would have made a similair comment to him.

If you found the jab too personal, fine, I degress, I'm sorry. But I'm not sorry for MAKING a jab- just for making a too-personal one.

Martian_mind
Oh it seems that Smurph has thrown in the towel and now metalmanx has leapt into the ring and conked Capt in the head,will Capt accept?

xmarksthespot
Was it the same spear thing that killed Apocalypse?

Martian_mind
roll eyes (sarcastic)

Cap, if you had said something about Hulk, I would have made a jab about that being blatantly obvious, and asked if you had anything actual to contribute.

In this case, I made a jab about you liking Wolverine. Because, simply, what you said was a little ridiculous.

The info that Cap and Sabes had better healing factors was both groundless and pointless. So I made a comment back and WOULD have continued on with the debate.

If I was debating for Kitty Pride and Martian came in and told me how much better MM's phasing was then Shadowcat's I would have made a similair comment to him.

If you found the jab too personal, fine, I degress, I'm sorry. But I'm not sorry for MAKING a jab- just for making a too-personal one.

It would seem that Metalmanx was just a distraction while Smurph got his bearings and now they are attempting to Gangbang him into submission,Can Capt hold on and Defend his title?

capt it up
roll eyes (sarcastic)

Thats good enough I am sorry also for get a little overly pissed. I have some thing wrong with my tooth and I have gotten no sleep and am in constant pain. I could not even go to my classes

marrow healing factor is nothing to good it rather usless well in a fight since she can only take so much damage

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by xmarksthespot
Was it the same spear thing that killed Apocalypse?

Yeah, but if memory serves, he just kind'a whacked her with it... and she went down.

SpunkySmurph
EDIT: I'm done fighting with Capt, I don't want to make an enemy

Metalmanx
ya she heals her bones extremely fast becuase I am not sure it actaully damaging her. when ever she takes damage from another person it does not heal that fast. Not fast enoough that she could take multiable gun shots and keep fighting.

It's not just the bones, dude. She heals the WOUNDS as well. You can't pull a bone from your body without greatly piercing the skin.

Anyway.

"Her bones seems to be much more durable than normal; She had easily survived heavy hits in multiple areas of her body. For example, Flagsmasher hit her twice on the head with his mace without much damage, and Sabertooth likewise threw her against a wall without harm. She also jumped off the Brooklyn Bridge twice (something that would have resulted in death or at least crippling injuries) without any major damage, being able to walk away from the scene."

Martian_mind
Thats good enough I am sorry also for get a little overly pissed. I have some thing wrong with my tooth and I have gotten no sleep and am in constant pain. I could not even go to my classes

marrow healing factor is nothing to good it rather usless well in a fight since she can only take so much damage

In a shock move....Capt lays down his arms and extends an olive branch......what can i say....RIP HIM A NEW ONE CAPT THESE PEOPLE PAID FOR BLOOD......NO DON'T YOU WALK AWAY FROM ME YOUNG MAN YOU GET BACK THERE AND KICK THIER ASSES......oh i'm pissed now.

capt it up
I saying if capt was able to by pass the armor she aint taking to many hits from him

capt it up
EDIT: I'm done fighting with Capt, I don't want to make an enemy

same here godfmy tooth kills

Martian_mind
same here godfmy tooth kills

You had him on the ropes man....you had him on the ropes(sad walking away music like at the end of the incredible hulk sadangel)

srankmissingnin
Don't give up you two!

*Whispers*

Hey, Capt/Spunky I heard that Capt/Spunky called you a ****! You gonna let that fly?

Soljer
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
Don't give up you two!

*Whispers*

Hey, Capt/Spunky I heard that Capt/Spunky called you a ****! You gonna let that fly?

OOOOOHHHHHH

Burn!

capt it up
Don't give up you two!

*Whispers*

yes and if I don't then srank brain will blow up

Martian_mind
Don't give up you two!

*Whispers*

I pay you 100 grand to restart the fight and you try that!!!!!Oh thats it b**** it's just you and me nowbox

srankmissingnin
Exploding brain? I don't like the sound of that... but I guess its a change of pace.

srankmissingnin
I pay you 100 grand to restart the fight and you try that!!!!!Oh thats it b**** it's just you and me nowbox

I'm trying to run a succesful meth op out of my kitchen, and randomly starts for you at the same time, so cut me some slack. embarrasment

Martian_mind
I'm trying to run a succesful meth op out of my kitchen, and randomly starts for you at the same time, so cut me some slack. embarrasment

OH and who bought you that Meth equipment?oh thats right, me your ever lovin sugardaddy.The only times when i profit from you is when i pimp you out so you better start pulling your own weight rather than everyone elses mad

SpunkySmurph
Don't give up you two!

*Whispers*

Yeah... isn't he sweet? embarrasment

*Whispers*

Hey Srank/Shrank, I heard that Srank/Shrank said your mother worked for Martian_Mind! You should kick his ass!

srankmissingnin
OH and who bought you that Meth equipment?oh thats right, me your ever lovin sugardaddy.The only times when i profit from you is when i pimp you out so you better start pulling your own weight rather than everyone elses mad

Just because you own the controling share of the meth lab doesn't mean you can yell at me like that. sad

Soljer
Stop the spam!

Spam makes baby jesus cry!

Martian_mind
Just because you own the controling share of the meth lab doesn't mean you can yell at me like that. sad

I'm sorry pet....it's just pappa gets a bit stressed....but you should try your best for me....remember when i found you,you where a Minimum wage hooker working off 5th street and your only client was Spunky Smurph....no one should experience that horror.

capt it up
Exploding brain? I don't like the sound of that... but I guess its a change of pace.

it for all the times you bet my vital organs lol

Martian_mind
Stop the spam!

Spam makes baby jesus cry!

Actually he just saw your momma

srankmissingnin
Yeah... isn't he sweet? embarrasment

*Whispers*

Hey Srank/Shrank, I heard that Srank/Shrank said your mother worked for Martian_Mind! You should kick his ass!

Didn't you know? Martian_Mind is really... my mom! And Bruce Willis is a ghost and the village is really in a Provincial Park!

Twist!

And the biggest shock of it all? Spunky is my sock... only I'm a sock of Capt... who is a sock of Metal... who is really Al Gore! And all the KMC mods are Manbearpigs.

SpunkySmurph
I'm sorry pet....it's just pappa gets a bit stressed....but you should try your best for me....remember when i found you,you where a Minimum wage hooker working off 5th street and your only client was Spunky Smurph....no one should experience that horror.

Guess when people first started calling him Shrank instead of Srank. shifty

Sexual Innuendo! Happy Dance

Martian_mind

Theres a reason they call you Smurph as well.

srankmissingnin

That's one of those opposite nicknames, right? Right?

srankmissingnin

... SPUNKy Smurph no less. sick

Martian_mind
That's one of those opposite nicknames, right? Right?

I'll guess yes, based on many times he requested your services each night.

SpunkySmurph

Quick! Martian might have just almost maybe not quite burned me! I need a distraction!

shifty

http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g126/SpunkySmurph/DC/Scans/mmowned.jpg

srankmissingnin
This thread is so off topic not even Robert Redford could get it under control.

SpunkySmurph
This thread is so off topic not even Robert Redford could get it under control.

Captain Whomerica?

srankmissingnin
Captain Whomerica?

That's Doctor Whomerica to you.

Martian_mind
Quick! Martian might have just almost maybe not quite burned me! I need a distraction!

shifty

http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g126/SpunkySmurph/DC/Scans/mmowned.jpg

http://img95.imageshack.us/my.php?image=jla81eu2sy.jpg
http://img31.imageshack.us/my.php?image=worldsfinest1972212065qa.jpg

whistle

SpunkySmurph
"But you are NO Superman" evil face

I'm gonna post that scan whenever MM says something I don't like evil face

SpunkySmurph
That's Doctor Whomerica to you.

That's Ms. Doctor Whomerica to you.

srankmissingnin
That's Ms. Doctor Whomerica to you.

HUH! mad

You, my own sock, called Robert Redford, Ms.? Why I never!

Martian_mind
"But you are NO Superman" evil face

I'm gonna post that scan whenever MM says something I don't like evil face

Of course he isn't superman confused he's Martian Manhunter and all that happens in that scan is someone stronger than supes overpowers MM and breathes flame on him.....Hardly proves a thing stick out tongue

SpunkySmurph
HUH! mad

You, my own sock, called Robert Redford, Ms.? Why I never!

Robert Redford!!?!??

embarrasment

I thought we were talking about Soljer

srankmissingnin
Robert Redford!!?!??

embarrasment

I thought we were talking about Soljer

Wait... Soljer isn't Robert Redford!?!

SpunkySmurph
Of course he isn't superman confused he's Martian Manhunter and all that happens in that scan is someone stronger than supes overpowers MM and breathes flame on him.....Hardly proves a thing stick out tongue

All that happens is someone stronger then MM pwns him and tells him he's weaker then Supes! eek!

And, for future pwnings sake, which of my favourite albino characters did you call lanky and retardedly-powered earlier? hmm

... I can't remember. embarrasment

Martian_mind
Wait... Soljer isn't Robert Redford!?!

No confused ....he's Dick Chaney

Martian_mind
All that happens is someone stronger then MM pwns him and tells him he's weaker then Supes! eek!

And, for future pwnings sake, which of my favourite albino characters did you call lanky and retardedly-powered earlier? hmm

... I can't remember. embarrasment

That's what doing Shranks cheap meth does to the mind....and it was Domino sweetey.

http://img98.imageshack.us/my.php?image=swisscheese7gw.jpg

srankmissingnin

So at least the pieces all fit...

SpunkySmurph

Nuh-Uh!

You're all wrong.

Soljer is secretly...

Alf!

http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g126/SpunkySmurph/Marvel/Scans/desktop_alf_1024_768_Warner_Bros.jpg

srankmissingnin
That's what doing Shranks cheap meth does to the mind....and it was Domino sweetey.

Stop embezzling money from the op then you leach! mad

If Soljer is Alf... who are the final five cylons?

SpunkySmurph

Ah....

This will require immediate pwning.

...Pumpkin.

SpunkySmurph
Stop embezzling money from the op then you leach! mad

If Soljer is Alf... who are the final five cylons?

Dick Cheney, Robert Redford, Al Gore, Metalmanx's evil twin and a trained elephant.

Geez! roll eyes (sarcastic)

You wern't paying any attention.

xmarksthespot
blink

srankmissingnin
Dick Cheney, Robert Redford, Al Gore, Metalmanx's evil twin and a trained elephant.

Geez! roll eyes (sarcastic)

You wern't paying any attention.

Of course! So that's why Al Gore invented Global Warming and the Internet!

But I heard that Metalmanx's evil twin had lymphoma... so how can he be one?

SpunkySmurph

But I heard that Metalmanx's evil twin had lymphoma... so how can he be one?

Well, xmarksthespot cured him when he did that.... procedure...

Or so I hear. shifty

srankmissingnin
So... that means that the new Ronin is Booster Gold?

SpunkySmurph
So... that means that the new Ronin is Booster Gold?

Only on tuesdays. wink

Now...

I hope everyone's paying attention...

I'd like to make one thing abundantly clear...

http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g126/SpunkySmurph/Marvel/250px-Domino.jpg >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g126/SpunkySmurph/DC/Scans/mmreal.jpg

(In other words, is Domino not oh so much.... cooler shifty then Martian Manhunter?)

(Shrank, don't answer that ermm )

Thank you, that is all

thankyou

Martian_mind
Only on tuesdays. wink

Now...

I hope everyone's paying attention...

I'd like to make one thing abundantly clear...

http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g126/SpunkySmurph/Marvel/250px-Domino.jpg >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g126/SpunkySmurph/DC/Scans/mmreal.jpg

(In other words, is Domino not oh so much.... cooler shifty then Martian Manhunter?)

(Shrank, don't answer that ermm )

Thank you, that is all

thankyou

http://static.flickr.com/41/82906042_ba1ec5a8f4_o.jpg
Jonn can turn into either of them
Jonn>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Albino Hag

Me FTW Happy Dance

SpunkySmurph
http://static.flickr.com/41/82906042_ba1ec5a8f4_o.jpg
Jonn can turn into either of them
Jonn>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Albino Hag

Me FTW Happy Dance

Not with the lasso of truth around his emo ass, he can't! evil face

http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g126/SpunkySmurph/DC/Scans/JLA-ALeagueOfOnepg037.jpg

SpunkySmurph
Anyways, this was a good night of fun

On tomorrow's schedule? Pwning Shrank! eek!

G-nite all.

srankmissingnin
Anyways, this was a good night of fun

On tomorrow's schedule? Pwning Shrank! eek!

G-nite all.

If you are going to fallow in same suit as today then you have a long day of misinterpreting the blatantly obvious ahead of you. You might want to get the full twelve hours in. wink

Martian_mind
Actually Jonn can Phase through Wonder Womans lasso.

Me FTW

srankmissingnin
Grifter can shoot stuff... so there.

I need to sleep too... but not because I'm trying to be like Spunky, I was sleeping way before it was "cool".

Martian_mind
Grifter can shoot stuff... so there.

I need to sleep too... but not because I'm trying to be like Spunky, I was sleeping way before it was "cool".

Oh yeah....well i invented sleep so there.

SpunkySmurph
If you are going to fallow in same suit as today then you have a long day of misinterpreting the blatantly obvious ahead of you. You might want to get the full twelve hours in. wink

Couldn't let this go before catchin' some Z's.

But seriously... I misinterpreted something?

Huh... you must be rubbing off on me. wink

But you're right, I just might spend those extra hours doing some brainstorming. 'Cause of you, I find a need to devise new ways to get through to the immensley stupid stubborn. ermm

Now, good night Srank. smile

Alfheim

Bloody muties, always getting upgrades...meh.

xmarksthespot
... SPUNKy Smurph no less. Originally posted by SpunkySmurph
Huh... you must be rubbing off on me. wink

Now, good night Srank. smile Originally posted by SpunkySmurph
Sexual Innuendo! Happy Dance ermm dodgy

Soljer
Nuh-Uh!

You're all wrong.

Soljer is secretly...

Alf!

http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g126/SpunkySmurph/Marvel/Scans/desktop_alf_1024_768_Warner_Bros.jpg

*quickly gulps down the Cat in his mouth*

Am not!

shifty

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.