juggernaut vs silver surfer

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

spidey-dude
who wins here ? surfer or juggy ?

darthgoober
Surfer via BFR.

spidey-dude
juggy

spidey-dude
im the juggernaut b!tch

Soljer
Originally posted by spidey-dude
im the juggernaut b!tch

You forgot the possessive 's' after 'Juggernaut.'

spidey-dude
Originally posted by Soljer
You forgot the possessive 's' after 'Juggernaut.' so

Soljer

Whoosh!

*runs hand above head*

xmarksthespot
I loled. happy

Soljer
Originally posted by xmarksthespot
I loled. happy

Glad my humor isn't entirely wasted.

guy222
who wins here ? surfer or juggy ?

ss

id369
Silver Surfer - time travels before Juggy becomes Juggy, and kills him.

The End.

KillAll
he wouldnt actually be beating juggernaut... only cain marko then.

a juggernaut exists all the time. so if it wasnt cain marko it would be somebody else.

Decay
if nimrod can beat the juggernaut, the silver surfer can. hes just as versatile and more powerful. surfer can keep his distance until he finds a way to win.

h1a8
Originally posted by darthgoober
Surfer via BFR.

That isn't allowed here. Only KO or death.

Is everyone forgetting that Juggs can't be hurt by SS (or anyone-physically).
SS is not mystical in nature.
This is a stalemate at best.

h1a8
Originally posted by Decay
if nimrod can beat the juggernaut, the silver surfer can. hes just as versatile and more powerful. surfer can keep his distance until he finds a way to win.

There exist no way (other than certain mystical forces).

Ouallada
Bfr into blackhole Juggernaut has no answer to that.

h1a8
Originally posted by Ouallada
Bfr into blackhole Juggernaut has no answer to that.

Bfr isn't allowed unless it kills or KOs. I'm afraid Juggs will still be alive and conscience.

Ouallada
Originally posted by h1a8
Bfr isn't allowed unless it kills or KOs. I'm afraid Juggs will still be alive and conscience.

Last I heard, BFR gives the win when the opponent cannot make it back within his/her power, so I have no idea where you got that from. Besides, according to you, BFR is only allowed if it kills or KOs. If a BFR has to kill or KO before it can be counted as such, there would be no such thing as it would not be mutually exclusive from normal kills and KOs, which are already match-enders. Come back when juggernaut can get out of a blackhole.

Soljer
There exist no way (other than certain mystical forces).

Are you sure? Nimrod took the Juggernaut down (classic, even) and he is hardly mystical.

nimbus006
i don't think you have to be mystical to take down Juggernaut. Look what Onslaught did to him. I just think you have to be more powerful physically. Maybe Surfer could amp himself with enough cosmic energy to increase his strength beyond Juggs.

Or

He could do some matter manipulation on him, maybe increase the speed at which his molecules are moving so that he implodes.

Galan007
You forgot the possessive 's' after 'Juggernaut.' Originally posted by spidey-dude
so laughing

I laughed my ass of when I read this just now.

xmarksthespot
Out of curiosity...
How many times in his history has Juggernaut actually used his forcefield to prevent his helmet being knocked off?

How many times in his history has Juggernaut had his helmet knocked off?

Soljer
Out of curiosity...
How many times in his history has Juggernaut actually used his forcefield to prevent his helmet being knocked off?

How many times in his history has Juggernaut had his helmet knocked off?

Two times.

Two hundred fourty three million seven hundred sixty four thousand eighty five times.

Newjak
Out of curiosity...

How many times in his history has Juggernaut had his helmet knocked off? He has only used the shield like two or three times in his entire hisrtory stick out tongue

xmarksthespot
Two times. Originally posted by Newjak
He has only used the shield like two or three times in his entire hisrtory stick out tongue So about the same number of times telepaths have been able to affect him through the helmet...

Newjak
So about the same number of times telepaths have been able to affect him through the helmet... Maybe stick out tongue

starlock
surfer for the win
surfer is as strong as juggernaught without amping his power,with the power cosmic juggy has no chance
the thread starter did not say no BFR so that is a possiblity so i say surfer 10/10

id369

spidey-dude
Originally posted by Galan007
laughing

I laughed my ass of when I read this just now. i laugh my ass off when i see him as well

Stupid Rookie
SS for the win. I realize Jugs is almost impossible to hurt, but I see no reason why he could beat SS. SS could create a Black Hole and throw Jugs into it. He could use matter manipluation to mess with Jugs abilities or surroundings. He can also amp his strength to huge levels, oh and lets not forget he is pretty much the fasters guy around.

Unless SS decidedes to hang out on the ground and duke it out with Jugs, SS wins.

Soljer
Originally posted by Galan007
laughing

I laughed my ass of when I read this just now.

wink.

h1a8
Are you sure? Nimrod took the Juggernaut down (classic, even) and he is hardly mystical.
No one has ever harmed Juggernaut physically. Not Nimrod nor anyone in the Marvel Universe.

Accel
Juggernaut's been physically harmed tons of times. I sometimes think his invulnerability have more to do with his shield than any thing else.

bigbran
That isn't allowed here. Only KO or death.

Is everyone forgetting that Juggs can't be hurt by SS (or anyone-physically).
SS is not mystical in nature.
This is a stalemate at best. Umm... when did you make this thread?
No one has ever harmed Juggernaut physically. Not Nimrod nor anyone in the Marvel Universe. Then you would be lying. What about the fire, that Nightcrawler threw at him? What about when Ms Marvel hit him with a beam? What about when Juggernaut ran through a force-field and got KOed?

Originally posted by Accel
Juggernaut's been physically harmed tons of times. I sometimes think his invulnerability have more to do with his shield than any thing else. Except he never uses it, like people have him in threads.
Is it just me, or is Juggernaut, quite overated?

A good Thor fight that makes you think, is when Thor cut off some of his magic, and was curbstomping the shit out of him.
Thor also busted through his helmet, with a mere punch.

Swanky-Tuna
Surfer could blow his helmets apart then mindattack him as he could in every other Surfer vs Juggernaut thread.

Ptr_Grifin
Originally posted by nimbus006
i don't think you have to be mystical to take down Juggernaut. Look what Onslaught did to him. I just think you have to be more powerful physically. Maybe Surfer could amp himself with enough cosmic energy to increase his strength beyond Juggs.

Onslaught fought a weakened Juggernaut. He wasn't close to his classic level. (Malibus run on the All New Exiles)

Juggernaut's been physically harmed tons of times. I sometimes think his invulnerability have more to do with his shield than any thing else.

Name a time when he has been hurt when he was at full power.

Originally posted by bigbran
Then you would be lying. What about the fire, that Nightcrawler threw at him? What about when Ms Marvel hit him with a beam? What about when Juggernaut ran through a force-field and got KOed?

Could you site those, cause I don't remember those happening. I have read almost every comic with him in them.

Accel
Originally posted by Ptr_Grifin
Name a time when he has been hurt when he was at full power.
"Juggernaut screamed with rage.... and then with pain"

http://img99.imageshack.us/img99/7867/juggernautscreamsinpainkj0.th.jpg

bigbran
Could you site those, cause I don't remember those happening. I have read almost every comic with him in them. They happened, and they are all in this thread...
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/382350_4-character-ownage

And onwards... I'm not looking for them. You can either believe me, or not, I really don't care. I just know they happened.

http://img99.imageshack.us/img99/7867/juggernautscreamsinpainkj0.th.jpg There's one anyway...

batdude123
Who would win in a straight up fight between Cain Marko and Norrin Radd?

Me.

Swanky-Tuna
Originally posted by batdude123
Who would win in a straight up fight between Cain Marko and Norrin Radd?

Me.
Probably Cain. Norrin was an adventurer but, although a coward, Cain was military.

Who is narrating the story and how would they know why Juggernaut is screaming?

Ptr_Grifin
Juggernaut definitely wasn't effected by Storms attack, and I don't quite know how Spider-womans powers work. I believe they disrupt the neural system, but he showed no signs of physical wear or damage.

Originally posted by Swanky-Tuna
Who is narrating the story and how would they know why Juggernaut is screaming?

Yea, over the noise of the thunder bolts and explosions how would you hear much of anything? It could be Spider-womans assumption as well. Many people have taken a shot at Juggs and said, "Nothing could have survived that" or "he must be in alot of pain right now". And neither were true.

batdude123
Probably Cain. Norrin was an adventurer but, although a coward, Cain was military.

Reread my statement.

darthgoober
Here you go, a way for Surfer to win....

http://img238.imageshack.us/img238/8627/ssjugch2.th.jpg

http://img238.imageshack.us/img238/6572/ssjug2lm5.th.jpg

Swanky-Tuna
Reread my statement.
I will not believe anyone who uses the internet knows any kind of martial arts and you used their real names so I figured you meant before their transformations. Therefore I choose the in shape, military trained Cain Marko.

Ptr_Grifin
Darthgoober, your pictures don't seem to work.

By the way, I am not saying Surfer is going to loose. I am just saying Surfer isn't harming Juggernaut physically, like making him bleed or something.

batdude123
I will not believe anyone who uses the internet knows any kind of martial arts and you used their real names so I figured you meant before their transformations. Therefore I choose the in shape, military trained Cain Marko.

Nah. I'd smack them both around.

Between you stealing Thor's helmet, and me pimpsmacking Juggernaut, we would be an invincible team.

Accel
Juggernaut definitely wasn't effected by Storms attack, and I don't quite know how Spider-womans powers work. I believe they disrupt the neural system, but he showed no signs of physical wear or damage.

Yea, over the noise of the thunder bolts and explosions how would you hear much of anything? It could be Spider-womans assumption as well. Many people have taken a shot at Juggs and said, "Nothing could have survived that" or "he must be in alot of pain right now". And neither were true.
Well, if that doesn't float your boat, there's also the previously mentioned time that Nimrod actually took him out with a sonic attack. Or the time Vision hurt him by phasing his hand in his head.

darthgoober
Are the scans I posted not working for anyone else(they're of the Vision incident)?

bigbran
Are the scans I posted not working for anyone else(they're of the Vision incident)? Works, for me.

Ptr_Grifin
Well, if that doesn't float your boat, there's also the previously mentioned time that Nimrod actually took him out with a sonic attack. Or the time Vision hurt him by phasing his hand in his head.

But both times, he didn't actually have an injury. His nerves system can still be affected and his body still be indestructible.

Are the scans I posted not working for anyone else(they're of the Vision incident)?

Could you try reposting them. Also could you tell me the issue numbers, I am trying to collect all of his appearances.

xmarksthespot
Are the scans I posted not working for anyone else(they're of the Vision incident)? They work fine.

Surfer knocks off the helmet and uses telepathy.

Alternatively if people want to say the helmet can't be knocked off due to the elusive forcefield, then Surfer uses telepathy through the forcefield - since the latter has happened about the same amount of times as the former if not more times.

WrathfulDwarf
I would pay $100 USD to see SS board knock the wind out of Juggernaut.

(must accept IOUs)

Accel
But both times, he didn't actually have an injury. His nerves system can still be affected and his body still be indestructible.
When you're at the mercy of someone else the way he was with Vision or you're knocked out, that tends to indicate that you're hurt.

darthgoober

Could you try reposting them. Also could you tell me the issue numbers, I am trying to collect all of his appearances.
Here you go..

And it's Incredible Hulk #403(though he also appears in #404).

Ptr_Grifin
Here you go..

And it's Incredible Hulk #403(though he also appears in #404).

Ha, I forgot about that, I actually have that comic. Usually when I hear Vision, I think of the one with Green, Yellow, and Red in his costume. I don't associate him with golden boy there.

But again, the writers didn't look into Juggernaut's back story very well. They just made assumptions.

http://img249.imageshack.us/img249/7043/scan040january252007wa1.png

As you can see from the scan, Juggernaut says he dressed in Civilian cloths to trick Colossus. But as you know, Colossus bumped into him at the bar and that is what started the fight. Not 2 or 3 punches later, Colossus knew exactly who Cain was before he took any serious hits. Both were minding there own business to begin with.

How do you post images like you did? Or how do you attack a file, I tried to but it didn't show up?

spidey-dude

http://img238.imageshack.us/img238/6572/ssjug2lm5.th.jpg which book is that

darthgoober
How do you post images like you did? Or how do you attack a file, I tried to but it didn't show up?
Upload the scans into imageshack, and then copy the url link's to a notepad or word document. Then just copy and paste them from the notepad to your post.

Ptr_Grifin
Upload the scans into imageshack, and then copy the url link's to a notepad or word document. Then just copy and paste them from the notepad to your post.

Thats what I did with the above image, but it started out large. Your's you click on and it displays them. How do I do that?

darthgoober
Thats what I did with the above image, but it started out large. Your's you click on and it displays them. How do I do that?
Pick the second code down. The one that says "Thumbnails for Forums 2".

Ptr_Grifin
Pick the second code down. The one that says "Thumbnails for Forums 2".

Okay, thanks for the help.

spidey-dude
Originally posted by WrathfulDwarf
I would pay $100 USD to see SS board knock the wind out of Juggernaut.

(must accept IOUs) we accept only visa or mastercard

Swanky-Tuna
Nah. I'd smack them both around.

Between you stealing Thor's helmet, and me pimpsmacking Juggernaut, we would be an invincible team.
Deal. But I get all the hats.

Bring Sersi in for more shots of her can?

Seriously though, is this the scan of Vision hurting Juggernaut? Because I don't buy it. But it does look like it's messing him up something hardcore. I imagine having your veins clogged in your brain would screw with your head no matter how durable you are.

For that matter, I wonder how strong someone would have to be to knock Juggernaut out with a blood choke. It doesn't really involve hurting him. You just have to squeeze off his veins enough so his brain doesn't get enough of a supply.

h1a8

What the heck are you talking about? confused
The only time Juggernaut (Classic) has every been physically harmed was the Onslaught Saga (I don't think that was Classic version either) which was clearly bad writing. There are no other times. What are you smoking?

h1a8
Umm... when did you make this thread?
Then you would be lying. What about the fire, that Nightcrawler threw at him? What about when Ms Marvel hit him with a beam? What about when Juggernaut ran through a force-field and got KOed?

Except he never uses it, like people have him in threads.
Is it just me, or is Juggernaut, quite overated?

A good Thor fight that makes you think, is when Thor cut off some of his magic, and was curbstomping the shit out of him.
Thor also busted through his helmet, with a mere punch.

Like I said to Accel, Juggernaut has never been physically harmed (except by Onslaught). He has only been harmed by certain mystical magic or power and psionic attack. Juggernaut isn't overated. He simply cannot be harmed (or touched if he wills it) by physical force. He has the obvious weaknesses (That I listed) along with not being very fast, not able to fly, poor fighting skills, average reflexes and senses, not very smart. All of those things make Juggs very beatable (by BRF or trapping him) but never by harming him physically.

Newjak
I guess this si as good a thread as any to reveal my new theory on the Jugegrnaut-Onlsaught incident. Remember it is just a theory.

Anyways in New Excalibur we find out that Xavier was going to be the first Juggernaut until Cain took the gem. They even make specific mention that the reason Onslaught was after Cain was that since it was both Magneto and Xavier that Xavier was still drawn to the gem.

Anyways as for my theory. I think that Onslaught was able to pierce Cain's chest because since Xavier was originally intended to be the Juggernaut he was able to overcome the enchantment based on role and not actual power. Although this doesn't take into account why the Gem was really there in the first place it does explain why with only Xavier's and Magneto's power he was able to "hurt" cain.

Ptr_Grifin
Originally posted by Newjak
I guess this si as good a thread as any to reveal my new theory on the Jugegrnaut-Onlsaught incident. Remember it is just a theory.

Anyways in New Excalibur we find out that Xavier was going to be the first Juggernaut until Cain took the gem. They even make specific mention that the reason Onslaught was after Cain was that since it was both Magneto and Xavier that Xavier was still drawn to the gem.

Anyways as for my theory. I think that Onslaught was able to pierce Cain's chest because since Xavier was originally intended to be the Juggernaut he was able to overcome the enchantment based on role and not actual power. Although this doesn't take into account why the Gem was really there in the first place it does explain why with only Xavier's and Magneto's power he was able to "hurt" cain.

If you read the All New Exiles, Juggernaut was severely weakened. Then he came back to the 616 reality and was piratically welcomed by Onslaught.

bigbran
Like I said to Accel, Juggernaut has never been physically harmed (except by Onslaught). He has only been harmed by certain mystical magic or power and psionic attack. Juggernaut isn't overated. He simply cannot be harmed (or touched if he wills it) by physical force. He has the obvious weaknesses (That I listed) along with not being very fast, not able to fly, poor fighting skills, average reflexes and senses, not very smart. All of those things make Juggs very beatable (by BRF or trapping him) but never by harming him physically. Well, if he has never been hurt, then I think you are ignoring some of his showings.
Force field equaled a KO.
Nightcrawler throwing fire at him equaled Juggernaut screaming.
Venom punching him equaled a scream.
Mr Marvel/Storm hitting him equaled a scream in pain.

You are just being ignorant to say he has never been hurt. Even if these were pis, you would still be lying, since he HAS been HURT. It may have been pis, but you can't say he has never been hurt.

Oh, and yes he (or his shield) is overated. In every damn thread, there is someone talking about his "three showing" shield, to say that they will never hit him. Or that he can't be BFRed. Or that his helmet wouldn't come off.
There is no proof of any of this... ever.
In every thread, there is saying that he has his shield up, and yet, it has only been shown a couple of times, and if it is true that his shield is his duribility, then that also means that it doesn't block out his helmet getting taken off.
I like Juggernaut, but in threads where Thanos (TPs) can't beat him because he has his shield up, it becomes a little much.

Also, Surfer beats him, and beats him bad.

Ptr_Grifin
Well, if he has never been hurt, then I think you are ignoring some of his showings.

I am having a hard time believing the Nightcrawler one. Because of these two instances:

http://img99.imageshack.us/img99/6310/deadpool02p21zg7.th.jpg

He ends up fighting for a few pages like that. He doesn't even recognize the fire. He is not yelling because he is in pain but because he is pissed.

When did Mr. Marvel and Storm fight him. Besides I know Storms thunderbolts aren't doing anything to him. He took one of Thor's and laughed it off. I believe he did the same to one of Storm's one time.

I'll have to look up the Venom one again though. I think he was just yelling in anger again.

xmarksthespot
Oh, and yes he (or his shield) is overrated. In every damn thread, there is someone talking about his "three showing" shield, to say that they will never hit him. Or that he can't be BFRed. Or that his helmet wouldn't come off.
In every thread, there is saying that he has his shield up, and yet, it has only been shown a couple of times, and if it is true that his shield is his durability, then that also means that it doesn't block out his helmet getting taken off.
I like Juggernaut, but in threads where Thanos (TPs) can't beat him because he has his shield up, it becomes a little much.

Also, Surfer beats him, and beats him bad. Surfer doesn't need to knock the helmet off. Telepathy can affect him through the helmet.

http://img226.imageshack.us/img226/214/05cd5.th.jpg
http://img248.imageshack.us/img248/7928/19wx1.th.jpg
http://img249.imageshack.us/img249/7555/uncannyxmen322large17jt5.th.jpg
http://img201.imageshack.us/img201/1191/xunlimitedv104415roughemo2.th.jpghttp://img255.imageshack.us/img255/4107/xunlimitedv10441617rougfr9.th.jpghttp://img148.imageshack.us/img148/1602/xunlimitedv104418roughevv0.th.jpg

shifty

Newjak
Surfer doesn't need to knock the helmet off. Telepathy can affect him through the helmet.

http://img201.imageshack.us/img201/1191/xunlimitedv104415roughemo2.th.jpghttp://img255.imageshack.us/img255/4107/xunlimitedv10441617rougfr9.th.jpghttp://img148.imageshack.us/img148/1602/xunlimitedv104418roughevv0.th.jpg

shifty You know I could show another incident where it happens shifty

but I won't becuase most people know that if Xavier isn't getting through Cain's helmet which has been shown quite a few times then none of those feats really stack up erm

LordFear
this has been done by yours truly before.

Ptr_Grifin
Surfer doesn't need to knock the helmet off. Telepathy can affect him through the helmet.

shifty

The first pic doesn't help your argument at all.

The second and third one do though, but Pyslock is the only one to do that to my knowledge, I could be wrong.

The last three don't count either. Because Cain doesn't have his mystical armor. That happened after he was depowered. His helmet in those last 3 pics is made of unstable molecules.

bigbran
I am having a hard time believing the Nightcrawler one. Because of these two instances:

http://img99.imageshack.us/img99/6310/deadpool02p21zg7.th.jpg

He ends up fighting for a few pages like that. He doesn't even recognize the fire. He is not yelling because he is in pain but because he is pissed.

When did Mr. Marvel and Storm fight him. Besides I know Storms thunderbolts aren't doing anything to him. He took one of Thor's and laughed it off. I believe he did the same to one of Storm's one time.

I'll have to look up the Venom one again though. I think he was just yelling in anger again. It still happened, and you are lying to say that he has never been hurt.
It may be pis, but you can't lye about it (goes for everyone).

Here is the Storm one.

Ptr_Grifin
Storms power didn't effect him. If any did, it was Spider-womans powers.

It still brings the question, how did she hear anything over all the explosions and other events? How can she tell the difference between a scream of rage and a scream of pain?

Newjak
It still happened, and you are lying to say that he has never been hurt.
It may be pis, but you can't lye about it (goes for everyone).

Here is the Storm one. What exactly is the point your trying to make that on panel some writer showed cain for a breif moment having pain erm

even you said most of them are PIS so why even try to bring them your better just saying that they didn't happen if they are PIS erm

xmarksthespot
The first pic doesn't help your argument at all. You're not really getting my argument.

There are something like 3 instances of a forcefield, which people say prevents his helmet from being knocked off. There are like a bajillion instances of it being knocked off.

There are 4, or apparently 5 according to Newjak, instances where telepathy affects him through his helmet - including his first appearance where Xavier still manages to jolt him. There are many more where it doesn't do squat.

Therefore:

Alternatively if people want to say the helmet can't be knocked off due to the elusive forcefield, then Surfer uses telepathy through the forcefield - since the latter has happened about the same amount of times as the former if not more times.

P.S. When was it stated that Jobbernaut's helmet isn't supposed to protect him from telepathy?

bigbran
Storms power didn't effect him. If any did, it was Spider-womans powers.

It still brings the question, how did she hear anything over all the explosions and other events? How can she tell the difference between a scream of rage and a scream of pain? Because it was written that way? It doesn't think of her saying it, it just shows that he was hurt.

What exactly is the point your trying to make that on panel some writer showed cain for a breif moment having pain erm

even you said most of them are PIS so why even try to bring them your better just saying that they didn't happen if they are PIS erm Because he was hurt?

Because people are lying about it?

Ptr_Grifin
You're not really getting my argument.

There are 4, or apparently 5 according to Newjak, instances where telepathy affects him through his helmet - including his first appearance where Xavier still manages to jolt him. There are many more where it doesn't do squat.

P.S. When was it stated that Jobbernaut's helmet isn't supposed to protect him from telepathy?

This fight I assume is between Classic Juggs and Surfer. So those last 3 pics were of the current Juggernaut. His entire armor is made of unstable molecules. It has been shown that it isn't near as good protecting him against physics as his mystical armor was.

Xaiver still wasn't able to effect Cain in that first pic.

Cains body is still indestructible by physical means. Spider-womans powers effect the nervous system, that sends a signal of pain to the brain. Correct me if I am wrong on her powers.

xmarksthespot
This fight I assume is between Classic Juggs and Surfer. So those last 3 pics were of the current Juggernaut. His entire armor is made of unstable molecules. It has been shown that it isn't near as good protecting him against physics as his mystical armor was.
Yes, but where was it stated that his current helmet doesn't protect him from telepathy. He even remarks that Jean shouldn't be able to use telepathy on him.
Xaiver still wasn't able to effect Cain in that first pic. There was an effect on him ergo he was affected.
Cains body is still indestructible by physical means. Spider-womans powers effect the nervous system, that sends a signal of pain to the brain. Correct me if I am wrong on her powers. What has that got to do with my post?

Newjak
You're not really getting my argument.

There are something like 3 instances of a forcefield, which people say prevents his helmet from being knocked off. There are like a bajillion instances of it being knocked off.

Therefore:

P.S. When was it stated that Jobbernaut's helmet isn't supposed to protect him from telepathy? Because the Jobbernaut doesn't have the orignal helmet anymore as showcased with his black armor

So that isn't the TP blocking helmet.

bigbran
What has that got to do with my post? Poop?

Newjak
Because it was written that way? It doesn't think of her saying it, it just shows that he was hurt.

Because he was hurt?

Because people are lying about it? Yeah but the moments where he doesn't feel pain from much tougher attacks show that a few choice words don't really equate to a single point being made.

xmarksthespot
Poop? Doop!!!
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/8/87/010801_doop.gif

xmarksthespot
Because the Jobbernaut doesn't have the orignal helmet anymore as showcased with his black armor

So that isn't the TP blocking helmet. So it's purely for show now and doesn't do anything against TP. Wow.. he really is a complete Jobbernaut now then.

LORDSIDIOUS01
This really isn't a viable match. Surfer in a squash.

Ptr_Grifin
Yes, but where was it stated that his current helmet doesn't protect him from telepathy. He even remarks that Jean shouldn't be able to use telepathy on him.
There was an effect on him ergo he was affected.

It has been show a few times that it doesn't have the same properties as his older helmet after that incident. That could also be the first instance his mind was affected through his new helmet. So know he knows it doesn't work as well.

It doesn't, I was replying back to bigbran. My bad for not quoting it separately.

So it's purely for show now and doesn't do anything against TP. Wow.. he really is a complete Jobbernaut now then.

It still protects him against some TP, but not high levels like Jean or Xavier.

Newjak
So it's purely for show now and doesn't do anything against TP. Wow.. he really is a complete Jobbernaut now then. Pretty much it is basically worthless in fact for the begining of NEw Excalibut he didn't even have a helemt just walked around in street cloths because it was worthless

Ptr_Grifin
Pretty much it is basically worthless in fact for the begining of NEw Excalibut he didn't even have a helemt just walked around in street cloths because it was worthless

There was an issue where it proved some worth. It was the one where the shadow king (?) was possessing the Evil Xavier's body. It possessed Dazzler and trick Juggy into taking his helmet off, then it took over him.

Swanky-Tuna
So it's purely for show now and doesn't do anything against TP. Wow.. he really is a complete Jobbernaut now then.
I sincerely hope his old costume disappeared because if it's just sitting in his closet because of bad memories or something he has a lot of 'splainin' to do.

spidey-dude
There was an issue where it proved some worth. It was the one where the shadow king (?) was possessing the Evil Xavier's body. It possessed Dazzler and trick Juggy into taking his helmet off, then it took over him. did eveil xavier screw with juggys head when he took the helmet off ?

Newjak
did eveil xavier screw with juggys head when he took the helmet off ? Evil xavieer did mess with Cain's head when he was in street cloths fighting the evil X-men

Ptr_Grifin
did eveil xavier screw with juggys head when he took the helmet off ?

No, he was unconscious the entire time. He was in a holding Cell. The Shadow King possessed Dazzler so she could trick Cain into taking his helmet off. Once he did the SK possessed him and used him to break open the Cell and fight the other members of Excalibur. Once the Cell was open he came out of Xavier and fought Psylock.

bigbran
Yeah but the moments where he doesn't feel pain from much tougher attacks show that a few choice words don't really equate to a single point being made. And?

I was just saying that Juggernaut has been hurt. It is bullshit to say that he has never been hurt.
I never said he wasn't invincible, just said that he has been hurt.

He is also overated with that little force field. How come you answer the hurt part, but you don't answer anything involving his shield?

Newjak
And?

I was just saying that Juggernaut has been hurt. It is bullshit to say that he has never been hurt.
I never said he wasn't invincible, just said that he has been hurt.

He is also overated with that little force field. How come you answer the hurt part, but you don't answer anything involving his shield? Because I know pretty much everything on his shield and the truth is that it is a plot device item that has been used like three times.

Heck I can tell you every time it has been used and what every look of it was so why even bother though. Although if you want to use certain shields for certain ideas then yeah Cain's shield can block anypne from getting to his helemt erm

bigbran
Because I know pretty much everything on his shield and the truth is that it is a plot device item that has been used like three times.

Heck I can tell you every time it has been used and what every look of it was so why even bother though. Although if you want to use certain shields for certain ideas then yeah Cain's shield can block anypne from getting to his helemt erm OK.

It isn't hard to cite three or more times...

And what if his shield does add to his duribility? Then that would mean that he has had his shield on everytime he gets his helmet ripped off by force.

Newjak
OK.

It isn't hard to cite three or more times...

And what if his shield does add to his duribility? Then that would mean that he has had his shield on everytime he gets his helmet ripped off by force. Yeah but I can tell you size, shape, color and even a possible forth shield he has shown although a general constant with the shield is that Cain has to summon it so everytime he gets his helmet ripped off he doesn't have it up

h1a8
Well, if he has never been hurt, then I think you are ignoring some of his showings.

You are just being ignorant to say he has never been hurt. Even if these were pis, you would still be lying, since he HAS been HURT. It may have been pis, but you can't say he has never been hurt.

Oh, and yes he (or his shield) is overated. In every damn thread, there is someone talking about his "three showing" shield, to say that they will never hit him. Or that he can't be BFRed. Or that his helmet wouldn't come off.
In every thread, there is saying that he has his shield up, and yet, it has only been shown a couple of times, and if it is true that his shield is his duribility, then that also means that it doesn't block out his helmet getting taken off.

Also, Surfer beats him, and beats him bad.

Why are you making things up? Classic Juggs has never ever screamed to Nightcrawler, Venom, or anyone (physical wise). Show me where he has been hurt (Classic Juggs) physically. I don't want to see scans when he was depowered either. Just pure classic unstoppable Juggernaut. Show me please.

By the way, I do believe Juggs can be BFR. But who wants to talk about a win like this? That's why we should create fights where the combatants are surrounded by an unbreakable surrounding (or simply stating that BFR isn't allowed).

bigbran
Why are you making things up? Classic Juggs has never ever screamed to Nightcrawler, Venom, or anyone (physical wise). Show me where he has been hurt (Classic Juggs) physically. I don't want to see scans when he was depowered either. Just pure classic unstoppable Juggernaut. Show me please.

By the way, I do believe Juggs can be BFR. But who wants to talk about a win like this? That's why we should create fights where the combatants are surrounded by an unbreakable surrounding (or simply stating that BFR isn't allowed). OK, he was dazed in the fight with Venom, and then was scared off, by "teh" physical abuse.
http://i74.photobucket.com/albums/i244/caslandr/venom/Juggernaut_001.jpg
http://i74.photobucket.com/albums/i244/caslandr/venom/Juggernaut_002.jpg
(thanks Pittman)

The rest he actually got hurt. You can believe me or not. I really don't care, but I know it happened, and I will try to get the scans. Call me a liar all you want, but it will only make proving you wrong all the sweeter.
So, you can either believe me, hold tight until I get scans (might be a while), or call me a liar.

BFR still counts as a win, and it still counts as Juggernaut losing, either way you look at it. This battle also ISN'T like that. It is a normal field, so don't try to turn it into something else.

blind faith
OK, he was dazed in the fight with Venom, and then was scared.
(thanks Pittman)

The rest he actually got hurt. You can believe me or not. I really don't care, but I know it happened, and I will try to get the scans. Call me a liar all you want, but it will only make proving you wrong all the sweeter.
So, you can either believe me, hold tight until I get scans (might be a while), or call me a liar.

BFR still counts as a win, and it still counts as Juggernaut losing, either way you look at it. This battle also ISN'T like that. It is a normal field, so don't try to turn it into something else. He is right, Surfer is more than able to BFR Juggs, or even scare him away like Venom, Surfer FTW!

h1a8
OK, he was dazed in the fight with Venom, and then was scared.
(thanks Pittman)

BFR still counts as a win, and it still counts as Juggernaut losing, either way you look at it. This battle also ISN'T like that. It is a normal field, so don't try to turn it into something else.

What comic is that? It looks newer. Thus I don't even think that was Classic Juggs. For if it was classic then it would contradict him getting him with full force by Thor (by Mjlonir and also Godblast) and not even flinching. And Venom is nowhere near class 100 with that kind of power. And calm down about the BFR okay. I admitted that yes he can be BFR and thus lose to surfer (or anyone that is capable). I was just saying that no one is interested in wins like this. I was just giving my opinion on how threads should be made to prevent wins like this. If you and some others are interested in wins like this then more power to you. Continue to make threads allowing BFR. I know I won't.

bigbran
What comic is that? It looks newer. Thus I don't even think that was Classic Juggs. For if it was classic then it would contradict him getting him with full force by Thor (by Mjlonir and also Godblast) and not even flinching. And Venom is nowhere near class 100 with that kind of power. F*ck if I know. I don't read Venom.

You asked for it, I never gave an explanation, just that it happened. And anyone who says that it didn't happen, is lying, plain and simple.

Oh ya, Juggernaut was running, and the Goblast moved him back while he was running. Bullshit he didn't flinch. Juggernaut even complained that it was impossible.

bigbran
My computer screwed up, and I accidently posted the same thing, about 10 times.

bigbran

bigbran

bigbran

bigbran

bigbran

bigbran

bigbran

bigbran

bigbran

bigbran

xmarksthespot
That was weird. I take it you didn't mean to post the same thing 12 times.

bigbran
That was weird. I take it you didn't mean to post the same thing 12 times. 13...Originally posted by h1a8
What comic is that? It looks newer. Thus I don't even think that was Classic Juggs. For if it was classic then it would contradict him getting him with full force by Thor (by Mjlonir and also Godblast) and not even flinching. And Venom is nowhere near class 100 with that kind of power. And calm down about the BFR okay. I admitted that yes he can be BFR and thus lose to surfer (or anyone that is capable). I was just saying that no one is interested in wins like this. I was just giving my opinion on how threads should be made to prevent wins like this. If you and some others are interested in wins like this then more power to you. Continue to make threads allowing BFR. I know I won't. Or, Surfer could mind rape him?

Calm down about the BFR? What is your perception of calm, because I am calm as a mother fu*cker.
Just saying, that there is BFR in this thread.

Also, no BFR is just a way to try to get Cain to win against people he stands no chance against...

h1a8
F*ck if I know. I don't read Venom appearances.

You asked for it, I never gave an explanation, just that it happened. And anyone who says that it didn't happen, is lying, plain and simple.

Oh ya, Juggernaut was running, and the Goblast moved him back while he was running. Bullshit he didn't flinch. Juggernaut even complained that it was impossible.

By flinch I mean in pain or any signs of being dazed. Thor's full force whack with Mjolnir and his Godblast are millions of times greater than a venom punch.

Second, if you look at Venom's design then I can assure you that it is a newer comic (meaning that Juggs was depowered). This thread is about Classic Juggs. Note: I never claimed that Juggs himself has never been hurt physically (only Classic Juggs).

And I forgot. Calm down about the BFR okay. I admitted that yes he can be BFR and thus lose to surfer (or anyone that is capable). I was just saying that no one is interested in wins like this. I was just giving my opinion on how threads should be made to prevent wins like this. If you and some others are interested in wins like this then more power to you. Continue to make threads allowing BFR. I know I won't.

bigbran
By flinch I mean in pain or any signs of being dazed. Thor's full force whack with Mjolnir and his Godblast are millions of times greater than a venom punch.

Second, if you look at Venom's design then I can assure you that it is a newer comic (meaning that Juggs was depowered). This thread is about Classic Juggs. Note: I never claimed that Juggs himself has never been hurt physically (only Classic Juggs).
I never said it was.

No, it isn't depowered, I am almost certain.

xmarksthespot
13... I count 12.Originally posted by h1a8
And I forgot. Calm down about the BFR okay. I admitted that yes he can be BFR and thus lose to surfer (or anyone that is capable). I was just saying that no one is interested in wins like this.You should probably let everyone else in the forum speak for themselves.Originally posted by h1a8
I was just giving my opinion on how threads should be made to prevent wins like this.Noted. Don't particularly concur, perfectly viable tactic in many fights. Irrelevant to this thread.Originally posted by h1a8
If you and some others are interested in wins like this then more power to you. Continue to make threads allowing BFR. I know I won't. That's nice.Originally posted by bigbran
Also, no BFR is just a way to try to get Cain to win against people he stands no chance against... Pretty much.

bigbran
I count 12. Well, I counted the last one twice.

h1a8
I wouldn't say no chance (unless BFR is the only way to win).
I consider many here very smart debaters. So a thread like this should instantly end with "SS wins by BFR". There should be no other posts.
See how boring that is. The author should have known that SS can win by BFR so as to not even create such a topic. Theoretically, many topics should end this way also. For example, since Superman can accelerate beyond light speed in an instant means that Superman wins against Hulk, Doomsday (not HunterPrey though), Juggernaut, etc. by BFR. This is a viable tactic. But not much for a debate. Just my opinion.

bigbran
I wouldn't say no chance (unless BFR is the only way to win).
I consider many here very smart debaters. So a thread like this should instantly end with "SS wins by BFR". There should be no other posts.
See how boring that is. The author should have known that SS can win by BFR so as to not even create such a topic. Theoretically, many topics should end this way also. For example, since Superman can accelerate beyond light speed in an instant means that Superman wins against Hulk, Doomsday (not HunterPrey though), Juggernaut, etc. by BFR. This is a viable tactic. But not much for a debate. Just my opinion. I also said telepathy, for a tactic against Cain. Also, even if they went h2h, Cain isn't taking him out right away. Or Surfer could even trap him in his board. Surfer has plenty of other options than BFR. BFR is just the cheap, no debate way.

The debate itself, is whether they could do it.

Ptr_Grifin
That piece of crap fight between Juggernaut and Venom was before he was depowered. So it was the Classic Juggernaut.

My favorite comic character was the Eddie Brock Venom. So when I heard about this comic I was excited until I saw the art and story. This was before I knew much of anything on Juggernaut. And I still thought the arc was crap.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.