Mortal Kombat vs. Darkstalkers

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

id369
So who takes this?

Rules
Phyron true form is banned.
Belial banned
One Being banned
Neutral ground.

id369
bump

TricksterPriest
Dude, I'm sorry, this is spite. Darkstalkers are way over MK's level.

Remulous
Darkstalkers.

id369
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Dude, I'm sorry, this is spite. Darkstalkers are way over MK's level.
Exactly how is Darkstalkers levels above Mortal Kombat?

I have played most games, but I cant seem to remember exact details on why Darkstalkers has an overall superiority on MK.

Tha C-Master
Their characters like Pyron eat up Stars for breakfast...

id369
Originally posted by Tha C-Master
Their characters like Pyron eat up Stars for breakfast...

That why he was banned along with MK omnipotent being that would eat up Phyron - One Being.

Tha C-Master
Is one being a playable character in the MK universe, because Pyron, Jedah, and many other Galaxy Crushing characters are. He is part of their roster so it would be unfair to ban him, especially since there are many around his level. None of the selectable MK roster would stand much of a chance.

Remulous
Is one being a playable character in the MK universe, because Pyron, Jedah, and many other Galaxy Crushing characters are. He is part of their roster so it would be unfair to ban him, especially since there are many around his level. None of the selectable MK roster would stand much of a chance. Yeah and let's not forget that Jedah has the ability to create entire dimensions and can absorb massive amounts of power. The celestial beign known as Pyron was defeated by Dimetri and absorbed. Making Demitri extremely powerful or Morrigan when she absorbs Lilith. MK is in extreme trouble. To beat the DS you may need to be possibly more than a God.

id369

Tha C-Master
But those characters are playable and will be at the best of their abilities. That's different than a simple plot device.

id369
But those characters are playable and will be at the best of their abilities. That's different than a simple plot device.

De-powered Phyron was playable. So you mean use game mechanics to figure out who is the better?

Besides, Galaxy ending Phyron was only mentioned in plot, the same way it was mentioned of Universal.

I am glad, I banned both of them in fact I by doing so, I saved Darkstalkers from curbstomping.

Remulous
Morrigan will kill nearly any MK character. And so will Jedah. Let's not even talk about the Maijegen who is an entire demension.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.