Hotel Dusk:Room 215

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

JToTheP
Did anyone buy this game already? I'm REALLY considering it, but I want an opinion of someone with the game.

InnerRise
It's from the makers of that other mystery game for the DS that I actually own and can't think of the name ahora mismo.

I actually got stuck in that game and so I don't plan on getting this one. I'm over it.

anata wa wakarimasu ka.....

Smasandian
Nah, I heared its hard to get, but I read the review from Gamespot and if you love crime mysteries, you'll love this game. They said that story is soo good, the dialogue and characters are excellant and because of this, it doesnt hinder the part where sometimes you just reading text for time minutes

Pretty much and interactive crime mystery novel. I'll pick it up later when I have the cash.

InnerRise
For minutes at a time perhaps?

anata wa wakarimasu ka.....

Smasandian
Yep.

It sounds really bad, but its around 82 per cent, but I heared its a really good game with some of the best characters and storyline out there. If you like Pheonix Wright, this is a better version of it.

I bought it, but I havnt had a chance to play it yet, but it came with a rumble pack for the DS....has anybody heared of this before?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.