Juggernaut vs. Apocalypse

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

psy_blade
classic Juggernaut

guy222
Originally posted by psy_blade
classic Juggernaut

juggy

jasofisc
apoc....... all he has to do is knock that silly helmet off of cain's head then mind rape him.

guy222
Originally posted by jasofisc
apoc....... all he has to do is knock that silly helmet off of cain's head then mind rape him.

one punch apoc goes down

jasofisc
Originally posted by guy222
one punch apoc goes down

when has that ever happened if Ikaris prime couldn't hit apoc neither is juggernaut, also when has anyone ever just one punched him?

TricksterPriest
If this is classic Apoc, then it will end as Jasofic called it. Knock off the helmet, mindrape ftw. And no one one-shots Apoc. Even jobbing, he never gets one shotted.

guy222
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
If this is classic Apoc, then it will end as Jasofic called it. Knock off the helmet, mindrape ftw. And no one one-shots Apoc. Even jobbing, he never gets one shotted.

i knew u say that smile

Redatom65
Apocalypse does win here no question

Jvenom
Didn't Apocalypse ***** slap Juggy one time and put a dent in his helmet?

Xplosive
Apocalypse 10/10.

golem370
The easily solution to this problem is no mind rape

boriquaking55
what about juggy's forcefield?

Juggernaut 6/10

golem370
It would be silly for Juggs to stay in the force field because there would never be a winner.

swerve1988
APOC

anyone remember what war hulk did?

anyone remember who made war hulk?

APOC rips that gem out of him.....Cytorrak HULK!!!!

Swanky-Tuna
As I said in some of the previous Juggernaut vs Apocalypse that I point out here, they can't really do much to each other but Apocalypse would do something more win-like than Juggernaut will.

Also, I wasn't aware Apocalypse was a telepath. I'm actually not sure about a lot of his powers because he doesn't seem to be too consistant with them.

lorddreamer
Originally posted by Swanky-Tuna
As I said in some of the previous Juggernaut vs Apocalypse that I point out here, they can't really do much to each other but Apocalypse would do something more win-like than Juggernaut will.

Also, I wasn't aware Apocalypse was a telepath. I'm actually not sure about a lot of his powers because he doesn't seem to be too consistant with them.

agreed. 100%
What exactly are Apocs powers? I've seen so many...

Bentley
Apocalypse goes kitty pride to enter into the forcefield of Juggs and then makes him implote.... Or something.

Most likely stalemate, but if Apocalypse plays it smart he may find a way to win.

Evil_Ash

DigiMark007
Originally posted by Swanky-Tuna
As I said in some of the previous Juggernaut vs Apocalypse that I point out here,

eek!

closed. use the search

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.