heavy hitter free for all

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

lando005
solomon grundy

titannus

thor

superman

hulk

classic juggs

doomsday (one death only no evolving during the fight)

sentry

black adam

captain marvel

last man standing
fight in character
NO SPEED BLITZ

lando005
oh i forgot since location is also important the battle will take place in the negative zone.

guy222
Originally posted by lando005
solomon grundy

titannus

thor

superman

hulk

classic juggs

sentry

black adam

captain marvel

last man standing
fight in character
NO SPEED BLITZ

hulk

Bentley
Isnt Classic Juggs imprevious to physical damage? Among the fighters there only Sentry can mind rape him so he may have the best shot.

lando005
Originally posted by Bentley
Isnt Classic Juggs imprevious to physical damage? Among the fighters there only Sentry can mind rape him so he may have the best shot. up to an extent war hulk and onslaught both managed to physically overpower and hurt him

Symmetric Chaos
Well since this seems to be pure brawling I give it to Hulk.

Why is it happening in the Negative Zone?

Galan007
solomon grundy

titannus

thor

superman

hulk

classic juggs

sentry

black adam

captain marvel

last man standing
fight in character
NO SPEED BLITZ No speed blitz?

Does that mean that a said character can still use speed to their advantage?

(i.e. can a character use their speed to dodge/avoid being punched)?

lando005
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
Well since this seems to be pure brawling I give it to Hulk.

Why is it happening in the Negative Zone? just for a change of pace i don't see too many fights taking place there so i thought i would try one there

lando005
Originally posted by Galan007
No speed blitz?

Does that mean that a said character can still use speed to their advantage?

(i.e. can a character use their speed to dodge/avoid being punched)? basically i don't want anyone to say well this fight would be over cause such and such character would move too fast for the others so I'm putting a speed cap on the match i want to try and keep them on par speed wise with the slowest character, as long as he can keep up with the rest then i leave the rest up to you

Redatom65
superman

Galan007
basically i don't want anyone to say well this fight would be over cause such and such character would move too fast for the others so I'm putting a speed cap on the match i want to try and keep them on par speed wise with the slowest character, as long as he can keep up with the rest then i leave the rest up to you So for all intents and purposes, during this fight, everyone's speed is equal correct?

In that case I'd go with good 'ol Classic Juggs.

With his forcefield up, I doubt anyone else could harm him in any way.

lando005
So for all intents and purposes, during this fight, everyone's speed is equal correct?

In that case I'd go with good 'ol Classic Juggs.

With his forcefield up, I doubt anyone else could harm him in any way.
they don't have to be all the same but at least on the same level i just don't want it so that guys like superman rule the match just cause of his speed there can still be a difference in speed just not a great difference

ThePittman
Depends on if people ganged up on each other but I would give it to the Hulk, I think it would be a long fight between him and Juggs but I think he would finally get strong enough to hurt him.

Galan007
they don't have to be all the same but at least on the same level i just don't want it so that guys like superman rule the match just cause of his speed there can still be a difference in speed just not a great difference Right, well for me it's between Sentry, Doomsday, and Juggs in the end.

Simply because Sentry could probably mind-rape every other person on the field IMO.

lando005
I'm making one official change to the line up I'm outing Grundy for Martin man hunter

Galan007
I'm making one official change to the line up I'm outing Grundy for Martin man hunter MM's telepathy>Sentry's telepathy, and MM can be intangible.

lando005
MM's telepathy>Sentry's telepathy, and MM can be intangible. you think that would be a good change or a bad one

Symmetric Chaos
you think that would be a good change or a bad one

probably bad

MM can take down the entire list without too much effort thanks to MindRape and phasing.

Galan007
probably bad

MM can take down the entire list without too much effort thanks to MindRape and phasing. thumb up

lando005
probably bad

MM can take down the entire list without too much effort thanks to MindRape and phasing. if that's the case maybe we should stick to grundy then i don't want the fight to get too lopsided

Galan007
if that's the case maybe we should stick to grundy then i don't want the fight to get too lopsided eek!

Make up your mind stick out tongue j/k

Well I'll still go with my original opinion:
Right, well for me it's between Sentry, Doomsday, and Juggs in the end.

Simply because Sentry could probably mind-rape every other person on the field IMO.

BobbyD
solomon grundy

titannus

thor

superman

hulk

classic juggs

sentry

black adam

captain marvel

last man standing
fight in character
NO SPEED BLITZ

Turn the thread around now-give Supe's his speed. evil face

lando005
eek!

Make up your mind stick out tongue j/k

Well I'll still go with my original opinion:
i would use both but i only have 10 slots grundy it is then

Kurash
good luck takin out doomsday assuming this is him at his best

lando005
Originally posted by BobbyD
Turn the thread around now-give Supe's his speed. evil face nope not gonna happen

bigbran
Black Adam, or Marvel.

Taking Captain Marvel, since, well... he has the power of Shazam.

Ptr_Grifin
up to an extent war hulk and onslaught both managed to physically overpower and hurt him

When Onslaught ripped the gem from his chest he was severely weakened. And War Hulk didn't put a scratch on him.

Originally posted by ThePittman
Depends on if people ganged up on each other but I would give it to the Hulk, I think it would be a long fight between him and Juggs but I think he would finally get strong enough to hurt him.

That doesn't necessarily mean he could win. Juggernaut can survive and continue fighting even as a skeleton. Not to mention, he has a healing factor.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.