Multiple Man versus Hulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

masterbruce
Can Multiple Man take down the Hulk?

guy222
Originally posted by masterbruce

hulk

Symmetric Chaos

He powers himself with KE right?

So either he absorbs the Hulks hits and over powers him or he overloads from the impact.

guy222
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
He powers himself with KE right?

So either he absorbs the Hulks hits and over powers him or he overloads from the impact.

Hulk gets mad, down he goes

Bentley
Thunder clap!

golem370
He walks over Madrox and toss him into space.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by golem370
He walks over Madrox and toss him into space.

I don't think it would be quite that simple.

Hulk's most famous line is "Hulk Smash" for a reason. His first thought is going to be to hit Madrox which is going to get him a lot of trouble when Madrox uses it to create dozens of himself.

Soljer

I'd say stalemate.

Any time the Hulk hits Madrox, he'd replicate. But there isn't really much Madrox can do to the Hulk.

NiņoAraņa
Originally posted by Soljer

I'd say stalemate.

Any time the Hulk hits Madrox, he'd replicate. But there isn't really much Madrox can do to the Hulk. except maybe create a planet full of Madroxs that eventually find SOME way to kill/hinder the Hulk

Bentley
How is Madrox going to take multiple thunderclaps?

Rick/Genis
You should give Madrox an adamantium sword... there would be a fight smile

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Bentley

He can absorb KE.

MasterBruce really thought about this one. Hulk's greatest advantage is technically his greatest weakness here.

Soljer
Originally posted by Bentley

The thunderclap hits him.

Four more of him pop up.

What's the problem?

Beta Ray Howard
Madrox can be overloaded.

Brian Oswald
he can?

Beta Ray Howard
Originally posted by Brian Oswald
he can?

Pretty sure he has before.

Space M ummy
Originally posted by Beta Ray Howard
Pretty sure he has before.

yeah, multiple man has limits. he definitely can't create "a planet full of madroxes."

During Age of apocalypse, he was turned into a mindless vegetable when his powers were overtaxed creating the madri, then killed from the backlash when someone snapped him out of it.

has anyone else also considered that hulk is far, FAR too durable for madrox to hurt physically?

there's no way at all for hulk to lose this.

Brian Oswald

I'd say stalemate.

Any time the Hulk hits Madrox, he'd replicate. But there isn't really much Madrox can do to the Hulk.

smile

bigbran
Originally posted by Space M ummy
DURING AGE OF APOCALYPSE, he was turned into a mindless vegetable when his powers were overtaxed creating the madri, then killed from the backlash when someone snapped him out of it.
Well, that answers your question, doesn't it?

xmarksthespot
Originally posted by Beta Ray Howard
Pretty sure he has before. I'm sure he has limits, but these days the limits of his powers are still unknown.

http://img215.imageshack.us/img215/6585/xfactor015017ra6.th.jpghttp://img48.imageshack.us/img48/8382/xfactor015018sm1.th.jpghttp://img261.imageshack.us/img261/585/xfactor015019ez4.th.jpg

There's more Madroxes there than I ever saw of the Madri, and AoA is an alternate reality.

He'd probably still lose though. The best he can hope for is a stalemate.

Swanky-Tuna
What's Multiple Man going to do to Hulk? Advance on him? Multiple times? It'd be like Chuck Liddell on PCP going through midgets made of cotten candy.

Soljer
Originally posted by Swanky-Tuna
What's Multiple Man going to do to Hulk? Advance on him? Multiple times? It'd be like Chuck Liddell on PCP going through midgets made of cotten candy.

Multiple Man can't do shit to the Hulk.

But, likewise, the Hulk can't really do anything to Madrox. erm.

Swanky-Tuna
Multiple Man can't do shit to the Hulk.

But, likewise, the Hulk can't really do anything to Madrox. erm.
He can tear through any Madrox he gets his hands on. Though almost always the problem with Multiple Man fights is getting rid of them all.

Brutacus
As a last ditch effort, Madrox's abilities can be used to deadly effect, which were used in self-defense against Seamus Mellencamp in X-Factor #92 (July 1993), when Madrox jammed his hand into Mellencamp's mouth and activated his power, creating duplicates inside Mellencamp and exploding him from the inside out.

Couldn't he do this to the hulk. big grin

Swanky-Tuna
He could try but do you really want to put your hand into Hulk's mouth?

Brutacus
Originally posted by Swanky-Tuna
He could try but do you really want to put your hand into Hulk's mouth?
Euh no He might bite it off

doctorstrongbad
Hulk takes this 10/10. See Hulk respect forum.

Blair Wind
MM's powers are so cool. Lets take a look at this, and see if any of this makes sense.

MM has sent out many dupes across the world to learn as much as he could. (If he wanted to he could be a semi-realistic Batman *in HOW he learned it. One man learning 127 martial arts and everything under the sun? yea right* )

Now he has learned some MA, he absorbs KE (one good example was the recent Cyclops optic blast creating many dupes), he is more than just one man. He has unlimited stamina (creative use of his powers. Create a dupe and then just absorb him. His stamina goes back up)

However, Hulk is the strongest one there is. He can easily take on 1000 normal men. Men who can take and absorb kinetic energy? He could rip them apart. How many can he rip while creating more by "smashing"? He has unlimited stamina for all intents and purposes and can go as long as the energize bunny can beat the drum.

Final conclusion? Stalemate, unless MM can find some sort of weapon that he can use is found and then duplicated among them.

Black Adam

Madrox gets the Dupli kate treatment. sad

Lethal_Rise
And what says hulk doesn't get a huge pole and impale MM...? he may be able to absorb kinetic energy, but it's pretty hard to absorb a pole through te chest.

strengthkills
why do i bother hulk gets the least respect of any character on this thread i quit im not even goin to debate

Lethal_Rise
seriously no matter HOW many times MM multiplies he can't hurt hulk, and hulk would plow through them, no like his multiples can multiplly anyways

Bouboumaster
Hulk BFR them all

llagrok
In Maverick's own words. "even if I can absorb kinetic energy, I'll still get impaled by that pole"

Tons of ways for Hulk to kill Madrox without actually punching him. Though I assume we'd have to go through two hours of clone punching to get to that point.

golem370
A semi flying at Madrox head would be effective

Kaos sebaceous
MM could send some dupes out on mission to find information for him

but i dont think knowing things are gonna help a fight against the hulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.