Surtur Invades Olympus!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

draxx_tOfU
Can zeus(marvel) and the other greek gods stop him?

no twilight...

hunbu04
zeus stop him after an entertaining battle after all in olympus zeus is omnipotent

Soljer
Originally posted by hunbu04
zeus stop him after an entertaining battle after all in olympus zeus is omnipotent

Not true.

Zeus in olympus is no more omnipotent than Odin is in asgard.

That is, not at all.

They are skyfathers, and are powerful regardless of where they reside, but being in asgard or olympus does NOT make them omnipotent.

guy222
Originally posted by draxx_tOfU
Can zeus(marvel) and the other greek gods stop him?

no twilight...

Surtur w/Casket of Ancient Winters wins

Utrigita
The compined Olympos takes this a Zeus alone is a totally different matter.

guy222
Originally posted by Utrigita
The compined Olympos takes this a Zeus alone is a totally different matter.

welcome

celestialdemon
With no Twilight Sword, I'll give it to the combined might of the Olympians.

Utrigita
agree

guy222
agree

don't forget about the casket of ancient winters? surtur is older than odin, probably more powerful.

Utrigita
yes Odin and Zeus are roughly on the same level and as said above Zaus alone would be beaten but Surtur against the entire asgard would lose.

guy222
yes Odin and Zeus are roughly on the same level and as said above Zaus alone would be beaten but Surtur against the entire asgard would lose.

Surtur loses without a powerup smile

LordFear
Originally posted by guy222
Surtur w/Casket of Ancient Winters wins

co-sign buddy

guy222
Originally posted by LordFear
co-sign buddy

I agree, my friend. Surtur is older than Odin. He should be more powerful. Casket of Ancient Winters rivals Gem of Infinite Suns smile

charlemagne9746
Well, there are far more deities in the Greek pantheon than the Norse pantheon...so, Surter has to fight more gods. Also...I don't know if this relates to comics, but....Zeus and the gods did defeat the Titans...and imprison them....and I think Surter is pretty much that...a Titan...the Titans preceded the gods...so, I think Zeus and company take this one.

Utrigita
good point

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.