Punisher Vs. Elektra/shieldless Captain america/Black panther.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Muck101
Its frank castle vursus three relatively peak humans. Lets give everyone involved a weeks prep. To the death, I say!

Soljer
Zero prep? Any one of them could take Castle.

With a weeks prep? T'Challa brings Wakanda down on his ass.

srankmissingnin
Considering Punisher's low threat level, Panther bringing "Wakanda down on his ass" is impractical and fiscally irresponsible. The question is how much money/time is Black Panther willing to spend to bring in Punisher? Considering how crazily resourceful and effective Punisher tends to be with his limited cash flow and resources, Punisher could come out on top if Black Panther stays any where in the realm of reasonable in his preparation...

but I assume for the sake of the forum he won't. sad

guy222
Originally posted by Muck101
Its frank castle vursus three relatively peak humans. Lets give everyone involved a weeks prep. To the death, I say!

Team One

Soljer
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
Considering Punisher's low threat level, Panther bringing "Wakanda down on his ass" is impractical and fiscally irresponsible. The question is how much money/time is Black Panther willing to spend to bring in Punisher? Considering how crazily resourceful and effective Punisher tends to be with his limited cash flow and resources, Punisher could come out on top if Black Panther stays any where in the realm of reasonable in his preparation...

but I assume for the sake of the forum he won't. sad

*rolls eyes*

I merely meant that Black Panther, if he so desired, could tap ALL of Wakandan resources in order to best Castle.

He wouldn't, of course. But he wouldn't NEED to, either.

The team wins with little effort.

capt it up
team wins unless Ennis is the writter then Punisher wins 200/10 thats being generous

Soljer
Originally posted by capt it up
team wins unless Ennis is the writter then Punisher wins 200/10 thats being generous

Imagine if Hudlin and Ennis collaborated!

Elektra and Steve would be one shotted, and then the ensuing battle between T'Challa and Frank would envelop the cosmos!

capt it up
Originally posted by Soljer
Imagine if Hudlin and Ennis collaborated!

Elektra and Steve would be one shotted, and then the ensuing battle between T'Challa and Frank would envelop the cosmos!

hahahaha. One day it will happen lol and then stan lee brain will blow up

I love mall rats lol such a funny movie

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.